TIAI February 26

Comments

• LadyMedicLadyMedic Posts: 169
    Just wondering...
    Do you think the cabinet from the pictures match the cabinet from the video? Wouldn't that white border show up in the pictures?
    It's actually silver, not white. It's like a dull chrome. I don't know what exactly to call it, but it's been the same in all of the ambulances I've been in.
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450

Good catch! I'm glad somebody noticed this--it is one of the "secrets" that I have been planning on pointing out, if nobody found it. But I'm always glad when someone else finds it first. There is one more thing about this that I will include later, if nobody else gets it first.

For now, though, let's ask if the difference here proves two different ambulances: one on "that day" (#71, June 25, video, with bright border), and one on the "other d
    and uh, and uh" (#??, before June 25, staged famous still photos, with dark border)?

And while we are looking at these comparison shots, does anybody want to say that the leaf pattern can be seen in both the video and the still, or only in the still? Could this be another evidence of two different ambulances, on two different days (unless the leaf pattern was added in Photoshop--more on that later)?

I do not see the leaf pattern in the video. So it was either added later on Photoshop or was used as a prop in the staged photograph.
  • TS_commentsTS_comments Posts: 239
    TS, you seem to be trying to convince us that everything's real, angles possible and matching that day, playing DA, but are we still supposed to find some detail proving it's still fake? I don't think that red shirt photographer's face looks anything like Ben. ...

Yes, to the question on DA and still prove fake.

According to Ben, he did not take the still photo--it was Chris Weiss.
    Definitely a different ambulance. The white border/dark border is not the only difference:

The top cabin seems to be non-existing on the ambulance pic and the blood pressure thing is totally different.

The ambulance picture is cut off, just above the monitor; so you would not see the top cabin.

What do you see different in the blood pressure thing, other than lighting and resolution? Video is usually 30 frames per second, much lower resolution than still, and no flash; so you will normally see much more detail in a still than in a video.

Flash may also explain why the monitor is on in the video, and looks off in the still. The light of the flash is so bright, that it can override the light coming from the monitor. Anyone want to take a flash picture of their computer monitor, and post it here?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Okay, so I clicked edit instead of quote, must be my fried brain...

I will post my comment here and ask TS what he wrote, because that was not all...
    What do you see different in the blood pressure thing, other than lighting and resolution?

The depth. The one in the still looks like a sticker and has no border, the one in the video seems to be more up front, as if there is space between the wall and the thing. There is also a border around it in the video and it has some black thing next to it.

I know the picture is cut off, but because the cabin is more up front, we should have seen a shadow under the cabin or at least something that looks like the bootom of the cabin.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Anyone want to take a flash picture of their computer monitor, and post it here?

2s6a5xi.jpg

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Anyone want to take a flash picture of their computer monitor, and post it here?

2s6a5xi.jpg

Hmmmmm, seems like you have a colleague graduated buttock on tonight TS! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I definitely see light coming off that screen.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Hmmmmm, seems like you have a colleague graduated buttock on tonight TS! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I definitely see light coming off that screen.

OOOOOOOPPPSS!!!

Well, let me try a little harder. MJFAN7, how strong was your flash? Was it a cell-phone flash, or a large powerful flash like a pap camera would probably have?

Does anyone else want to try the with their flash and monitor?

And if all else fails: maybe the paramedic accidently bumped the monitor off switch, between the video and the still photo! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Without flash:
    100_3272.jpg

With flash:
    100_3273.jpg
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

OOOOOOOPPPSS!!!

Well, let me try a little harder. MJFAN7, how strong was your flash? Was it a cell-phone flash, or a large powerful flash like a pap camera would probably have?

And if all else fails: maybe the paramedic accidently bumped the monitor off switch, between the video and the still photo! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It's a digital camera flash, i don't have one of those big cameras. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

OOOOOOOPPPSS!!!

LOL, nice try! Do you think that if that flash was THAT bright, we would have a picture at all? That would definitely reflect agains the window causing nothing but light. And not very professional for an EMT to bump the off switch when you are dealing with a dying patient that needs urgent monitoring. Besides that, that's just guessing and we can not build a coherent theory on that, you know that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291

I know is not the monitor but I think this is what TS means:

With Flash

photoA.jpg

Without Flash

photo2.jpg
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    That's very interesting Yambo.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Just wondering...
    Do you think the cabinet from the pictures match the cabinet from the video? Wouldn't that white border show up in the pictures?

I could have sworn I posted a pic with the same explanation the other day <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> , but I can´t find it here <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> (I was looking at that pic in my pc before I logged in <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and here is your post!)

Also, other parts inside are different. Are ambulances all the same? The ones I´ve seen have chrome coloured interior frames.
    This is the screenshot I was talking about. It's for Ambulance2. What do you see? A word? An anagram? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Watching the screenshot from a 2m distance - no I'm not farsighted (or nearsighted) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> - and I read ARMY <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ARMY OF LOVE perhaps <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I just see an "E" where the face/ leaves stand.
    Credit goes to Mike who has created some brilliant insights here:
    http://mikesphotos.us/gallery2/v/Action/Events/FSD-78-2009/RA78/
    Credit goes to azazel28 (Nov 11, 2009 on mjkit) for finding Mike's site.
    Thanks for the link!
    I have to correct myself about the timing of the leaking for the full pictures.
    This is the video showing the first full picture on a computer screen and it was posted June 27, 2009 by a youtube member speaking German:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAm3NDJiMds

Interestingly, only in the greyish layered full pictures that were leaked to the web, we found those eyes, faces, leaves etc.
    This was more or less the same procedure we had witnessed as with the O2 photos that were altered and modified later. The only difference was that the photoshop jobs on the O2 photos showed a miserable quality and were to be noticed by everybody by just zooming in.

Those different full ambulance pictures were altered in a very fine artistic way.
    Quality takes some time. Especially when one has to do as if it were 1985 or 1995.

uh55144,1256911649,mj_pic.jpg

Taking the required time for a good photoshop job into account, considering the time of publication of the pictures by ET online (before 6:03 p.m. June 25, 2009), there is no doubt that the pictures were prepared in advance.

Given that Ben Evenstad had been following Michael since quite some time (and even stated in the second video how many times Michael had been hospitalized) I assume he had only to look into his archive drawers or servers to find some "model" pictures to modify.

All which was left to be done was to set up a photographer-taking-scene matching the chosen storybook elements and layers in the photos (e.g. sunny day with shadows, afternoon, red car etc.), to make sure that only the guys of the team get close enough and then to let the avalanche get pace after feeding the prepared pictures to the media.

Now as to importance of special dates and how could you determine a clear day at a special date? In Caliland, weather is not so unpredictable. Check out these historical weather conditions and you'll see that as of June 21 the sky was always clear at noon / early afternoon.

Plus: a good planner thinks worst case, too. There would have been a photo for a rainy day, too, I don't doubt this. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Right!

About the rain. The "hoax ambulance" video made by the German tv showed a rainy road.
    Now we are entering physics. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

The "hole" in the window (at right) is somewhat a key hole or what Michael would allow us to see <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->:
    170px-Reflection_angles.svg.png

This is an example of refraction, thus light going into a different direction:
    220px-F%C3%A9nyt%C3%B6r%C3%A9s.jpg

Refraction works with simple waterdrops as well:
    220px-GGB_reflection_in_raindrops.jpg

Caravaners are using a similar prism film on their caravan rear window for a better view while manoevering backwards and for avoiding the "dead angle" where they overlook objects or people.

Watch Ben's video again:
    http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/michael-jackson-ambulance-neverland-10974241
    1) The yellow shirt video taker is using the "hole" (though he is shorter he's holding his camcorder above) and is shortly getting the paramedic doing something at left (seat almost empty).
    Impossible to sit up and get the hands coordinated again in a fraction of a second.

2) The red shirt guy didn't get anything at all because he was holding the camera way below the "hole" and could only catch the mirrored surroundings due to the settings of the window.(at 2:00)

Conclusion for the three occurancies mentioned above:
    the famous photos have been shot at another occasion.

We are dealing here with optical illusion paired with application of different media, different perspectives, different speed at different points of time. No wonder everybody is confused.
    Basics of optics, the "knowledge of light": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optics
    A great animation of modification of perspective:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspective_distortion_%28photography%29

Today is the day of synchronicity for me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Just watched at this video when looking for the German tv one:
    [youtube:trfh2jvl]

A comment from one user:
    I don't think it is a whole. I thinks it's the reflection of the camera lense against the window and the white face is the face of the camera man also reflected of the window.

What do you see different in the blood pressure thing, other than lighting and resolution?

The angle, the "black thing" on the side (left in one, right in the other)...
    Flash may also explain why the monitor is on in the video, and looks off in the still. The light of the flash is so bright, that it can override the light coming from the monitor.
    That monitor seems to be turned off (the screen shows in black ).
    Seems like I was LATE for the game.

Is it me or all this has been discussed and discovered already over the months in youtube, the hoax forums, chats, blogs....?

Another thing, when I look at MJ intubated, makes me wonder if may be someone took a pic of him against his will when he was in a hospital instead, either for treatment or operation.

• What do you see different in the blood pressure thing, other than lighting and resolution?

The angle, the "black thing" on the side (left in one, right in the other)...
    Flash may also explain why the monitor is on in the video, and looks off in the still. The light of the flash is so bright, that it can override the light coming from the monitor.
    That monitor seems to be turned off (the screen shows in black ).

Wow this is what I call NEVER ENDING STORY!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm starting to believe that this TS is someone from TMZ,because,there is a similar topic about "Big Frigin' Difference",lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .

TS_comments wrote:

LOVE
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> right! I follow TMZ "find the differences game", I always liked those since I was a lil girl and i´ve been told I have a photographic memory, but i don´t believe that anymore.
  • :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> right! I follow TMZ "find the differences game", I always liked those since I was a lil girl and i´ve been told I have a photographic memory, but i don´t believe that anymore.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Love you Gema!!!
    God bless you girl!!!!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Can you take a picture through tinted ambulance windows?
    Is it possible to take such picture with a clear view of what or who is inside? Do ambulances use a special kind of tinted windows different to ordinary ones used for cars?

Answer:

The tint on ambulance windows is similar to regular car tint.

During the day, it is darker in the ambulance than outdoors, so you would be more likely to get a picture of whatever the window reflects back at you.

At night, with the lights on in the back, you can see through the tinted window into the ambulance, you might get a picture, but it may not be clear and if the patient is lying down he'll most likely be obscured by the EMT and equipment. If there are other emergency vehicles on scene, you'll get a picture of reflected strobe lights.

If an EMS crew sees you trying to take pictures through the ambulance window, they will most likely call the police.
    Source(s):
    EMT-I over 11 years
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Grace, when you compared the video to the still pics, you gave me such a duh moment. I think you win this round!
    <br /><br />@bec, that's not why I'm here: to win (in a kind of competition one against one like<br />"Give the right answer, win a day with Michael Jackson").<br />I would go and enjoy meeting him, don't get me wrong, boy, that would be an interesting day... hopefully filled with a lot of laughter... LOL<br />I'm enjoying winning for my life and hopefully for your life, too, by being together with all of you and exploring life in a new way. <br /><br /><br />More about the inside of LAFD ambulances:<br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A09tRR6ppKQ&feature=player_embedded<br />(uploaded on June 25, 2009 - what a koinkidance... )<br /><br />An excellent summary of all the ambu and 06/25 koinkidances on a romanian site:<br />http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ro&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsites.google.com%2Fsite%2Fwhereismichaeljackson%2Fambulanta<br /><br />Some more interesting koinkidances (firestation 71 participating in movies):<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=224&t=17152<br />Almost everybody seems to participate in movies in western L.A., even the VIP home town of Beverly Hills):<br />http://www.beverlyhills.org/business/filming/past_productions_in_beverly_hills.asp<br /><br />How they do a rescue in New York (they apply the plastic nose tube) - interesting: their side window is blinded not tinted.<br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptuqeGDUUlg&feature=related<br /><br />This is the fire truck Michael once owned at Neverland ranch:<br />86%20GMC_1.jpg<br />http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2009/02/24/fun-at-the-neverland-ranch/<br /><br />Btw, cardiac arrest is a very secure argument if one wants to be sure to officially not survive an illness.<br />A Cardiac Arrest Resuscitation Evaluation in Los Angeles (2005) says this:<br />
    The rate of bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) for our population was 28%, for which the overall survival rate was 2.1%. The survival rate for patients with witnessed arrests and bystander CPR was 3.2%. Among patients with no bystander CPR, the survival rate was 1.0%.
    <br />http://www.paramedicduquebec.org/documents/care-la.pdf<br /><br /><br />Coming the big circle back again to ambu 71 and to the discussion about the monitor screen.<br />Let's not flip around in general, let's put the finger down on real facts.<br /><br />The screen does indeed reflect daylight (and for sure also a flash - but like Souza explained, the result would have been "see nothing, only reflection" like the pictures I posted above showing ambulance 78).<br />The monitor screen colour of ambulance 71 is GREEN.<br /><br /><br />
    <br />http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEywlRYnKZM<br /><br />As the screen is not blue like in the video but green, again: <br />the famous photos have been shot on another occasion.<br /><br />This is some more documentation on ambu 71 with another experiment on shooting a pic through the windows:<br />http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com/2011/01/ambulance-71.html<br />with an interesting comment:<br />
    Anonymous said...<br />    These nos are the same as the one that came Carolwood Drive on 25th June 2009.Is this a real ambulance or one used for movies?.Is there any-way of verifying the no's 11803. If you want to be cryptic you could turn them in to a date.. perhaps 18th Nov 2003 the day they had a warrant and searched Neverland, also there were Xmas wreaths on the doors of Neverland that day just like at Carolwood. Just a thought. By the way I realise there is a no. missing, but it would look a bit obvious if they wanted to match it with the others in that series. Cheers.keep up the great work.<br />    January 31, 2011 2:17 AM