TIAI February 26

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    hmmm, how come the leaf/sunlight/shadow pattern as well as the red car suddenly disappears on the photo in one place only, which surprisingly is the center of interest i.e. the face and chest of MJ?

Ambulance1.jpg
  • I feel like a rat in a maze looking for cheese. Obviously the pics are faked/altered or this thread would not have been started. It also appears that there something very specific we are missing in the photos. But again, the rat is lost and is just hiding in a corner dazed and confused. However, I finally found 2 whole people outside of here that think MJ is alive! I quickly referred them to here. WEEE!
  • The "word" I see makes no sense, that's why I considered the possibility it was an anagram. But if everyone is seeing different things or nothing at all then this is most likely a dead end. This is what I see, either: "TRUT:GS!!" or "YRUT:GS!!" TS hasn't addressed this so it's probably just another case of the mind finding order in chaos, faces in clouds, etc. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Maybe we should call Robert Langdon. He might help with the hidden word! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

earthairfirewater.gif

I don't think we are gonna find a word. It's too complex. We should head another road...just saying!
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    To die will be an awfully big adventure.
    J.M. BARRIE, Peter Pan

Call it what you want....everyone is seeing something else in the picture.
    But I was thinking all the time....I know that face.

Who is connected with leaves?
    Peter Pan?
    Barrie never described Peter's appearance in detail, even in the novel "Peter and Wendy", leaving much of it to the imagination of the reader and the interpretation of anyone adapting the character. Barrie mentions in "Peter and Wendy" that Peter Pan still had all of his baby teeth. He describes him as a beautiful boy with a beautiful smile, "clad in skeleton leaves and the juices that flow from trees". In the play, Peter's outfit is made of autumn leaves and cobwebs. His name and playing the flute vaguely suggest the mythological character Pan.

So where does the name Peter Pan comes from?

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_(god<!-- m -->)
    Still looking for the whistleblower..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Of de rattenvanger van Hamelen.... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    Chappie
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I'd say MJ's biggest adventure to date.
  • I prefer the clearer pictures on the previous page.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18053&start=425<!-- l -->

Don't torture your eyes more than necessary.
    Not all pictures were so messed up.
    We got indeed used to some blurry foggy somethingie pictures in the course of time, and each time this was meant for hiding, however, blurry foggy somethingie pictures are giving not half of the truth.

The original ET online exclusive HD picture is TS_comment's picture #4, just slightly clearer.

• Ambulance1.jpg

These are a waste of time IMO.
    Has anyone ever considered that the red in these pic's are the reflection of the picture takers T shirt...and the "leaves" are a reflection of the background in the window?

It isn't rocket science.
  • <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    <!-- m -->http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page38<!-- m -->
    There are more similarities than not when comparing the deaths. The link above is to a page specifically regarding Elvis' death report and autopsy. There are more similarities regarding the deaths like rumours about Elvis wanting to trade places with a terminally ill man (letting him die in Elvis' place and he is the one the autopsy was done on) Elvis running off with a woman, etc. Even Elvis/Jesse isn't immune when it comes to Tabloid stories, people making money off his death, etc.

<!-- m -->http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page53<!-- m -->
    ENLARGEDPEOPLEARTICLE.jpg

I would bet my life on this: I have read almost verbatum these same kind of theories here on this forum about Michael. These are two different men and many years apart from their deaths but Human Nature is still the same. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I am throwing this idea out there regarding the picture of the ambulance and whether the red car, yellow shirt guy, red shirt guy, etc. would reflect off the window. I wonder IF the pics needed for the layers over the original dummy pic were even taken on that day?

What IF the day of death the paps only PRETENDED to take pics and they had all the pics they needed from the other day? They already Photoshopped what they needed for the sale to E.T. Practice makes perfect and in a real life situation there isn't much time for practice but in a dry run "the other day" there is lots of time to make the pics they wanted. They being Michael and the paps he has the agreement with.

Things that make me say Hmmm?
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Just wondering...
    Do you think the cabinet from the pictures match the cabinet from the video? Wouldn't that white border show up in the pictures?
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    8-)
    <!-- m -->http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page38<!-- m -->
    There are more similarities than not when comparing the deaths. The link above is to a page specifically regarding Elvis' death report and autopsy. There are more similarities regarding the deaths like rumours about Elvis wanting to trade places with a terminally ill man (letting him die in Elvis' place and he is the one the autopsy was done on) Elvis running off with a woman, etc. Even Elvis/Jesse isn't immune when it comes to Tabloid stories, people making money off his death, etc.

<!-- m -->http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page53<!-- m -->
    ENLARGEDPEOPLEARTICLE.jpg

I would bet my life on this: I have read almost verbatum these same kind of theories here on this forum about Michael. These are two different men and many years apart from their deaths but Human Nature is still the same. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I am throwing this idea out there regarding the picture of the ambulance and whether the red car, yellow shirt guy, red shirt guy, etc. would reflect off the window. I wonder IF the pics needed for the layers over the original dummy pic were even taken on that day?

What IF the day of death the paps only PRETENDED to take pics and they had all the pics they needed from the other day? They already Photoshopped what they needed for the sale to E.T. Practice makes perfect and in a real life situation there isn't much time for practice but in a dry run "the other day" there is lots of time to make the pics they wanted. They being Michael and the paps he has the agreement with.

Things that make me say Hmmm?
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Something about this that sorta creeps me out is that, I came up with that whole idea about Michael trading places with someone terminal and letting him live in his home, without ever one time ever hearing about the Elvis thing! WEIRD..to me. I know I've even written on this site about it an eternity ago. Not that others haven't thought it also, but, it came into MY mind on MY own. I remember getting that whole thought line.
    Now, after such a long time researching, I have holes in that scenario that I wonder if that could've happened. But, also, I wonder because of the tabloid printing Michael'd die in 6 months, and that could lead to someone with just months to live, ironic though, that it was 6 months.
    Anyhow, thanks for the article. VERY interesting.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    This is the screenshot I was talking about. It's for Ambulance2. What do you see? A word? An anagram? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    When I squint I see from left to right MJ faces, dance silouettes of MJ, then a rabbit face in the center then as it gets darker at the end there are what appears to me to be initials TS.
    RK, I see all this TOO <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> , except, I don't see any rabbit ears. I see a "Manfred" dog. I thought I was seeing things!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> It really does look like MJ in like a stop motion, or deleted frames movie---the kind one makes up on pages and then fans the pages to "make him go", only with some pages missing, OR something one would see with only a strobe light on a dancing MJ. I was SURE I was just forcing the vision.

@paulnotpeter,

I do not see all the letters you see, squinting or not, enlarged or minimized, high contrast or not. Maybe a T. Maybe a J. Maybe a G orT S. No colon, at least not where you place it.

Just these letters, though could mean: "Truth Justice, Go : (to) The Source". I am reeeeally reaching, but the statement is a true statement. God is the only one powerful enough to distribute real Justice. He is the only one who knows what hides in peoples' hearts.

Geez, I hope this isn't some kind of a Rorschach test. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I can't remember if one is diagnosed "normal" or "psycho" from seeing a bunny or a chicken! What does seeing Michael Jackson dancing in strobe light, and cryptic letters mean?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    BTW, Mighty Manfred, the wonder dog, belonged to Tom Terrific, who could spin like a Tornado and turn himself into anything. Trained for success by cartoons <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> , MJ?

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    My apologies if this was answered already and we have moved on in the discussion, but after 17 pages I'm confused if we ever determined the answer to the original question.
    This zoomed area is a leaf-like pattern (whether or not you see a face hidden in the pattern). So the big question for now is whether the pattern ...
    #1 ... is part of the secondary image (with the red car, etc)?
    #2 ... is part of the ambulance interior design?
    #3 ... is edited into the picture (Photoshop), not part of the ambulance or secondary image?

Ambulance2.jpg

Ambulance3.jpg

Ambulance4.jpg

The image appears to be at the same opacity as the secondary image (red car). ^^TS kindly even placed them in order.

My answer to the original topic question is #1 and #3. It looks like the face/leaves image was added to one original reflection pic that was taken outside Carrolwood house on 6/25, during the now famous ambulance backing out scene.

That one original pic was layered as different % opacity levels over these (3) pics of the staged ambulance interior scene. The face image was cropped out of the tabloid headline version. At some point after 6/25/09, these 3 full frame versions were found online. I'd love to know how exactly that happened but it was on the forum, someone posted a full version on a thread just like we are doing now... and then someone else posts it on another thread, and then it's requoted and reposted and blogged all over and then wait... they aren't the same pic...

What this means is that these photographers are certainly working for MJ. Didn't they also get the UCLA stretcher pics?
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    angel, that makes sense to me. We've seen the Elvis/MJ parallels all along. And as this is "the visual evidence" of death ,the dummy does fit with the scenario.

I wonder if people questioned this photo of Elvis in the casket as much as Michael's photo? I never thought this could be Elvis...too young:
    <!-- m -->http://members.fortunecity.com/sivlenor ... quirer.jpg<!-- m -->

Blessings Always!

PS> yes, this was a real tabloid headline/photo.....I do remember it, cough, cough, I was very young, lol! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Isn't this supposed to be the guy that died in the place of MJ?? I heard he had plastic surgery to look more like MJ, and he may have gone bald after alot of chemo..???
    @it's her...if big brother is watching and deems we are certifiable, we can share a room and straight jackets. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> It feels SO good not to be all alone. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • These are a waste of time IMO.
    Has anyone ever considered that the red in these pic's are the reflection of the picture takers T shirt...and the "leaves" are a reflection of the background in the window?

It isn't rocket science.

And That^^^ is my final answer to #1 #2 abs #3 ....Alex.

@it's her...if big brother is watching and deems we are certifiable, we can share a room and straight jackets. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> It feels SO good not to be all alone. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

TOO FUNNY!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Isn't this supposed to be the guy that died in the place of MJ?? I heard he had plastic surgery to look more like MJ, and he may have gone bald after alot of chemo..???

Where did you find this?!?!?!!?
    I heard that story about a romanian who some said died instead of Michael but looked too much like fiction.
    The eyebrows and the eyes....scary....looks like Michael's or I'm seeing things <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

The eyes...Michael's eyes are round and big.....but sometimes, in some pictures, Michael's eyes are smaller, not so prominent, like this guy's eyes........Could this be true ........

In a strange way this Dimitri looks sooooo familiar <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Noooo, can't be true....it looks familiar because he looks like that actor what's his name...Charlie or smth..... maybe it is even him....

People create such crazy stories..... who's crazu enough to have a terminal illness and change places with MJ? This is fiction already
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    It seems we're going round in circles here, people are bringing things up that I'm sure have been discussed already somewhere in these 19 pages!!

I'm not sure if the general concensus at this point is that the ambulance pic could or could not have been taken through the window on 25th June. To be be honest I'm very confused and finding it very hard to follow. Maybe we should be looking at other 'details', rather than mysterious faces/leaves/reflections etc.

Maybe we've been looking at details while ignoring the blatantly obvious!

TS, why are you apparently ignoring the blatantly obvious and sending us on wild goose chases with aforementioned faces, leaves and reflections?! Can't we practise our investigative skills on 'the elephant in the room'?

There are 3 people in the photo, supposedly a dead or dying MJ and 2 paramedics. Would it be more sensible to assess this aspect in trying to discover the reality or not of the ambulance pic?

Conveniently we can't see the paramedics' faces! We only have a half head back view of one of them. Is it possible to ascertain if this was one of the paramedics who gave evidence in the prelim? Again, conveniently, only two were called to give evidence when apparently there were 3 altogether. Why did they not question the third? Where did the idea that one was black originate? Do we know anyone trustworthy who was in court and could give us descriptions of the paramedic witnesses?

And all this before we even get to ask the million dollar question - is that really MJ in the pic??!!

Sorry if I sound like I'm going over old ground, just trying to look with objective, non hoaxy eyes! Just ignore me!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just an off the wall thought I had is that visually as a composite picture, it looks like MJ has been transformed into the hood of the car, like a Transformer, and leaves are growing out of it showing it's alive (or is it an antenna). The red car is a "Speed Demon" and he is going places.
    Speed Demon lyrics
    I'm Headed For The Border
    It's On My Mind
    And Nothin' Really Matters
    I've Got To Be On Time
    Look In The View Mirror
    Is He Hot On My Tracks
    Is He Getting Nearer
    I Feel Some Heat Is On
    My Back

(Speed Demon)
    Speedin' On The Freeway
    Gotta Get A Leadway
    (Speed Demon)
    Doin' It On The Highway
    Gotta Have It My Way
    (Speed Demon)
    Mind Is Like A Compass
    I'm Stoppin' At Nothin'
    (Speed Demon)
    (He Say) Pull Over Boy And
    Get Your Ticket Right . . .

And Nothin' Gonna Stop Me
    Ain't No Stop And Go
    I'm Speedin' On The Midway
    I Gotta Really Burn This Road

(Speed Demon)
    Speedin' On The Freeway
    Gotta Get The Leadway
    (Speed Demon)
    Doin' It On The Highway
    Gotta Have It My Way
    (Speed Demon)
    Mind Is Like A Compass
    I'm Stoppin' At Nothin'
    (Speed Demon)
    (He Say) Pull Over Boy And
    Get Your Ticket Right . . .

Speed Demon, You're The
    Very Same One
    [ From: <!-- m -->http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-j ... yrics.html<!-- m --> ]
    Who Said The Future's In
    Your Hands
    The Life You Save Could Be
    Your Own
    You're Preachin' 'Bout My
    Life Like You're The Law
    Gonna Live Each Day And
    Hour Like
    For Me There's No Tomorrow

Go! Go! Go! Aaow!

(Speed Demon)
    Speedin' On The Freeway
    Gotta Get A Leadway
    (Speed Demon)
    Got Fire In My Pocket
    I Just Lit A Rocket
    (Speed Demon)
    Just Pull Over Boy
    And Get Your Ticket Right
    (Speed Demon)
    Pull Over Boy And
    Get Your Ticket Right
    (Speed Demon)
    Just, Pull Over Boy
    And Eat Your Ticket
    Pull Over Boy
    Pull Over Boy
    And Get Your Ticket Right
    Ugh!
    Aaow!
    Uhh!
    Hoo!
    Get Your Ticket Right
    Pull Over Boy-Get
    Your Ticket Right
    Pull Over Boy And
    Get Your Ticket Right
    Pull Over Boy
    Pull Over Boy And
    Get Your Ticket
    Eat Your Ticket
    Get Your Ticket
    Eat Yo', Get Yo', Hoo! Aaow!
    Get Your Ticket Right
    Bec mentioned in passing that the sunlight reflecting off the red car and hitting MJ's head resembled a crown of fire. I saw this to be so while fiddling around with the contrast /colour and it does look like a mitre of fire. Could this be the purpose of the red car then? To reflect red light and direct us to the pepsi fire and that MJ had been baptised in fire? Is there an add lib line in TDRCAU "They dipped me in fire"?
  • This is the screenshot I was talking about. It's for Ambulance2. What do you see? A word? An anagram? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Watching the screenshot from a 2m distance - no I'm not farsighted (or nearsighted) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> - and I read ARMY <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ARMY OF LOVE perhaps <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> EXACTLY my thoughts! It was so good to see that I wasn't seeing things by myself! We saw almost exactly, the same items, especially the MJ dancing. His form is unmistakeable; we've seen him so much---but WHAT is he doing on a rotated design of a supposedly natural leaf arrangement from outside, against a wall???????? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I saw a B&W movie, a zillion years ago, once, with Anne Baxter, which was an O Henry story, about a sick, bedridden gal who kept looking out the window at leaves against a wall on a vine, or tree. She said to herself that when the last leaf dropped, she would die, too.

But, something funny happened. The very last little leaf hung on and hung on and hung on, and she received strength inside herself, to persevere, too. She began to believe in herself, just from that leaf's example of tenacity. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

(The end of this movie was hair raising, as a kid! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Spoiler alert!)

Finally she got out of bed and went on to do her life, healthy, and the camera goes looking over her empty bed, to the wall outside the window. The wind is blowing furiously, and the real vine breaks free of the last little leaf. But the last leaf STAYS on the wall <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> , for it has been PAINTED on the wall by the gardener or some one who loved the girl, Anne B.'s character!

It is not what appears to be; it is what we beLIEve!!

I don't know why I thought of that...I will probably get those ankle restraints, now, too, eh? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->