TIAI April 11

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Now in this picture nothing fits in the reflection.

In the upper section, we see somewhat of a coroner van roof and not the ambulance - as if the vehicle was parked with the windshield directing towards the entrance (it should be the rear door at emergency entrance).

In the lower section we see a hub cap as if the reflecting vehicle was parked sidewards behind the men.

file.php?id=12808

This means manipulated material again.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Now in this picture nothing fits in the reflection.

In the upper section, we see somewhat of a coroner van roof and not the ambulance - as if the vehicle was parked with the windshield directing towards the entrance (it should be the rear door at emergency entrance).

In the lower section we see a hub cap as if the reflecting vehicle was parked sidewards behind the men.

file.php?id=12808

I think it's because of the angle that glass door is oriented.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    If it were the angle, the top and the lower part should be modified the same way and not contradictory.
    But what's that door supposed to reflect?
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i apologize if this has been mentioned, but it caught my eye:
    ih5ith.jpg
    what is interesting about this choice is it comes from a TMZ story where Michael's chauffeur ran into the ambulance causing the mirror to break. i just thought that since everything seems to be so intricately connected, why not this.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wow it is totally true that that left door reflection is wrong. It's a sliding door so the angle should be straight out from it, yet it shows Murray who is beside it and almost past. He is slightly shorter and the lettering on his back is slightly too far back. I agree it looks like we see part of the stretcher and then the white coroner van roof and wheel. So that must be photoshopped reflection in that door?

I agree the ambulance reflects red in the door frame and then in the shot missing the amb. the door reflects major green.
    Here's google earth of Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Centre and a map showing the emergency entrance. I don't know if it shows that much greenery to reflect in the door.
    rrhosp_floor1-1.jpg
    UCLAgoogleearth.jpg

A couple of other things I noticed are:
    - the strange gray space between the legs of the navy shirt medic like the photoshoppers forgot to match that
    - the security (with the striped gray tie) has got a strange large butt or there's something behind it that doesn't belong with the pic (maybe I'm see things).
    - the ground beneath all their feet has a square grey shadow perhaps of the ambulance box shape but not really matching, yet the shadow fades to nothing as it goes to our left.
    ambo2.jpg

I know there was no moving footage of this UCLA arrival scene, only sequencial still shots. With all these weird things going on, it makes you wonder if they aren't playing the game of, 'Can you spot all the things wrong with this picture', just like the famous amb pic with MJ.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Ok...I've been researching more into it, instead of watching the Royal Wedding <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (I lied..the TV has been on the whole time..wish Dianna was there to see it.....damm paparazzi:( <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ) and I found the original pictures of UCLA emergency...It looks like the reflection of one of their own ambulances..)
  • Is it me or is thereflection on the door at the left off? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

file.php?id=12806

Unless we are both cross eyed, I would say very much so! :thumbs up:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Please notice the finer details in the circled parts. In the red circle, you have in both pictures not only the main plant—but also a few leaves on the ground at the left side of it. In the green circle, you can almost count the number of leaves, and sometimes which way the leaves are facing, and they are the same in both pictures. In the blue circle, you can see not only the left on straight up and the others bending right—but in the far left one you can see two protrusions about half way up, again the same in both pictures. These are extremely fine details, almost impossible to be natural one year later; and would take the highest degree of skill to do this successfully on real plants—they would almost certainly have to be artificial plants. All this trouble, for what purpose???

Ben0-41.jpg

Fans0-40.jpg

I just want to point out that they are not the same. The left branch is leaved all the way to the bottom of the stem in the bottom photo, and only leaved half way up in the top photo. The stems middle and right curve with significantly more bend in the bottom photo with less bend in the top photo.

Watersprouts (long, thin, straight branches that sprout from the interior of woody shrubs) absolutely grow similarly year after year. They grow towards the light source, which would be toward the street and away from the wall. The tallest watersprout would cause shading of any following watersprouts, causing shorter ones to grow more towards the street rather then straight up; that space is already taken. his is how plants grow. This is why each leaf/stem/branch seems to always be positioned slightly apart from the surrounding leaves/stems/branches and rarely overlap. Because the position of the plant and the sun remain consistent year after year, so would the growth. Watersprouts are the growth that gets trimmed annually when pruning shrubs to maintain the neat, tight appearance of the shrub/hedge.

So yes, the watersprouts would grow similarly year after year, and no, the two pics are not the same.
    Photos can fool the eye, there are different angles of shooting so the postion of the plants can't be exactly the same in those 2 photos.
    I think it's useless to analise them anymore.

Those are the same plants to me and to look for differences in plants will lead nowhere because the branches and the leaves move very easy because of the air moves around them.

I am sorry but to think they arranged the plants to look almost the same from one year to another is just too much for me to believe.

In those 2 photos not even the white pillar behind those plants doesn't look the same in the top of it because of the different angle and light, yet it is the same pillar.
    Additionally, there's some funny business going on with TS.

Against my better judgment, I reviewed the ambulance footage on YouTube to check this out for myself. I'm hopelessly addicted, obviously. Sigh.

Anyway, here's 2 screenshots from this footage: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU<!-- m --> to show there's no goddamn watersprouts at all on this day. Not only that, there's no branch spilling over the curb as circled by TS either.

Look:
    ambulancenoplants2.jpg

ambulancenoplants.jpg

Answer that TS.
    anyway, I think we developed an obsessin of looking after reflections and details in photos. We will be able to trust anything in the future? Because right now everything is fake and suspicious to us.
    Please notice the finer details in the circled parts. In the red circle, you have in both pictures not only the main plant—but also a few leaves on the ground at the left side of it. In the green circle, you can almost count the number of leaves, and sometimes which way the leaves are facing, and they are the same in both pictures. In the blue circle, you can see not only the left on straight up and the others bending right—but in the far left one you can see two protrusions about half way up, again the same in both pictures. These are extremely fine details, almost impossible to be natural one year later; and would take the highest degree of skill to do this successfully on real plants—they would almost certainly have to be artificial plants. All this trouble, for what purpose???

Ben1-22.jpg

Fans0-41.jpg

One more time, the plant in TS's red circle is not there:
    ambulancenoplants.jpg
    ambulancenoplants2.jpg
    Additionally, there's some funny business going on with TS.

Against my better judgment, I reviewed the ambulance footage on YouTube to check this out for myself. I'm hopelessly addicted, obviously. Sigh.

Anyway, here's 2 screenshots from this footage: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU<!-- m --> to show there's no goddamn watersprouts at all on this day. Not only that, there's no branch spilling over the curb as circled by TS either.

Look:
    ambulancenoplants2.jpg

ambulancenoplants.jpg

Answer that TS.

Hmmm.....this time I can't argue.....no watersprouts (what are those?!)
    Is that the same part of the gate? There must be an explanation.
    Watersprouts are the plants in TS's blue circle. Neither blue circle plants nor red circle plants are present in the original ambulance footage.
    Top left branch is missing on the tree too.
    OK, now I am confused: why aren't the watersprouts there?

Is that the same side of the gate, the one with the watersprouts and the one without them?!
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Jesus, bec, it's true. They're not there. Only if the wind was blowing so strong that bent them down, but I doubt. They're deffinitely not there.

I'm curious about TS's answer to this.
    Bec it is possible the watersprouts aren't visible in your pictures because the screenshots are unclear and the watersprouts are very thin so they don't show in the screenshots.

But what about the plant in the red circle?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    In that hollywood tv picture, though it is very blurry, it appears the leaves on the tree (by the lantern) are much higher up and not over the lantern as they appear in the clearer pictures. Are there any other pictures from them to compare? On a lighter note, my eyes could be a little crossed. Thank God for 20-20 vision <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Ben1-22.jpg

Fans0-41.jpg

ambulancenoplants.jpg
    ambulancenoplants2.jpg

Can someone explain why the first two pictures are so clear and the last 2 ones are unclear?
    Who knows how many footage of the ambulance backing out were recorded?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Jesus, bec, it's true. They're not there. Only if the wind was blowing so strong that bent them down, but I doubt. They're deffinitely not there.

I'm curious about TS's answer to this.

I'm curious too. Especially since TS made such a big deal about pointing out the leaves/plants and saying they were almost exactly the same.

Great catch bec.
    I don't know either where did TS take those photos/print screens from. I wanted to point that out from the beginning.
    Bec it is possible the watersprouts aren't visible in your pictures because the screenshots are unclear and the watersprouts are very thin so they don't show in the screenshots.

No way. The video is not that bad to blurry those plants to become invisible.

No way. The video is not that bad to blurry those plants to become invisible.

well I think this possibility exists but the plant in the red circle down there is not that thin so it must have been there in the hollywood screenshots.