TIAI April 11

Comments

• Kristina4love - do I understand it right? That Efix tells you the pic was taken at 12:08 on June 25th?

That was before the 911 call and way before the ambulance arrived.

I'm sorry everyone i made a mistake before it's not Efix metadata, it's Exif metadata <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->. Sorry...
    Yes Gina that is correct, according to Exif metadata the ambulance picture was taken on June 25th 2009, 12:08 pm, in LA. I've been checking a lot of my pictures and the Exif files are always correct, i don't know anything about photography details it gives, but the date and time is always correct. It's hard to believe, but ones you see it for yourself you will be shocked. Of course if you take ambulance picture from any other source then Exif won't show anything, so the picture should be directly from NPG.
    So i stick to that picture was taken on 25th June, but a little bit earlier that day, before the official 911 call.

L.O.V.E to all!
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Is that video so blurry that you cannot see the plants? I don't know what to say
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Kristina4love - do I understand it right? That Efix tells you the pic was taken at 12:08 on June 25th?

That was before the 911 call and way before the ambulance arrived.

I'm sorry everyone i made a mistake before it's not Efix metadata, it's Exif metadata <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->. Sorry...
    Yes Gina that is correct, according to Exif metadata the ambulance picture was taken on June 25th 2009, 12:08 pm, in LA. I've been checking a lot of my pictures and the Exif files are always correct, i don't know anything about photography details it gives, but the date and time is always correct. It's hard to believe, but ones you see it for yourself you will be shocked. Of course if you take ambulance picture from any other source then Exif won't show anything, so the picture should be directly from NPG.
    So i stick to that picture was taken on 25th June, but a little bit earlier that day, before the official 911 call.

L.O.V.E to all!

well, probably Michael was posing for it like he posed years ago in the hyperbaric chamber....always trying to fool people, that lovely boy <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> !! So if the Efix returns the correct day and hour, what Ben meant with "the other day"?
    And if Efix returns the correct day and hour, Michael is obvisouly alive and I can finally relax and go back to what's left of my life...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Another good question is where did TS get access to such clear video of that scene to make such a clear screenshot. I am unable to find any video other then the one on Youtube, and they are all the same quality.

Additionally, where is the video that shows such an angle as the one TS posted the screenshot of, and why didn't he link to it. If he didn't screenshot it, where did he find it on the web and why didn't he link to it. He links to everything else, why no link to his source this time?

Funny business is afoot.
    Another good question is where did TS get access to such clear video of that scene to make such a clear screenshot. I am unable to find any video other then the one on Youtube, and they are all the same quality.

Additionally, where is the video that shows such an angle as the one TS posted the screenshot of, and why didn't he link to it. If he didn't screenshot it, where did he find it on the web and why didn't he link to it. He links to everything else, why no link to his source this time?

Funny business is afoot.
    A screen shot is taken from a hollywoodtv.com video, so it must have been public. It must be somewhere
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    I don't understand this. TS will have to explain because he was the one who made us look too close at the leaves and plants. Why in both versions of the recording of the same minute the plants are visible in one and invisible in the other. The video with the poor quality, but also from Hollywood TV, is not in a SO poor quality as to make plants dissapear. They are not there

I don't know what to say about this whole thing.

I took the photo that TS posted, the one with the watermark, and I applied to it two kinds of Blur and the plants still are visible (even if hardly but they are visible)

Original:

ben041.jpg

Still blur:

59124128.jpg

Motion Blur:
    24442279.jpg

Funny business is afoot.

I am sure TS will clear everything for us.

I really want to know where he got those clear shots and from a different angle than the hollywood tv video.
    Yulia you are right, they are still visible, even with the motion blur
    Even if it was filmed in two days one after another (24 & 25) then it still doesn't explain why we apparently see no plant there. A plant doesn't grow from a day to another. Maybe only in months.
    Even if it was filmed in two days one after another (24 & 25) then it still doesn't explain why we apparently see no plant there. A plant doesn't grow from a day to another. Maybe only in months.

No but those plants in the circles are exactly what a landscaper would remove when doing regular maintenance on the grounds.
  • Here is the link for the videos, from which the still shots below are taken. Some may scrutinize these videos and try to show significant differences; but many do the same thing with for example ambulance #71, when the only real difference is lighting and angles.

Ben's ambulance video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXiLROMZaqI

Fans at Carolwood video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2NQJMm3mi4

This is from 1:22 in Ben's video.
    Ben1-22.jpg

This is from 0:41 in the fans video.
    Fans0-41.jpg

This is from 0:41 in Ben's video. Notice that you have one on the left going about straight up, and then four or five to the right of that, bending over to the right. You can see the same in the other picture.
    Ben0-41.jpg

This is from 0:40 in the fans video.
    Fans0-40.jpg

Ok here i'm going to defend TS, he did give us all the links of the videos he took the pictures from. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    And also on the video that Bec provided <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU<!-- m --> if watch it between 1:10 and 1:14 you can see all the same plants that TS showed us, the ones that are next to the wall and very thin are hard to see. The video quality is very poor, but you can still see all the plants which were pointed out by TS. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

L.O.V.E
    You're right Kristina, he did link it, I apologize.

Ok, so Ben's video is different then the one sold to Hollywood TV. I thought there was only one videographer on the ground? Now it seems there were 2.

Ps. But I'm not seeing the plants in the video I linked, which is why I made the screenshots. I can't quite figure this out except that I don't see them...
  • You're right Kristina, he did link it, I apologize.

Ok, so Ben's video is different then the one sold to Hollywood TV. I thought there was only one videographer on the ground? Now it seems there were 2.

Ps. But I'm not seeing the plants in the video I linked, which is why I made the screenshots. I can't quite figure this out except that I don't see them...

Wow i just noticed. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Look at the videos that TS linked to, THEY ARE SOOOOOOOO HOLLYWOOD. Look at the quality of the video, it's amazing. The camera that Ben has is not capable of shooting this kind of video. I think we see the ACTUALLY THRILLER II SCENES!!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Or i'm crazy... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I'm sorry, but i don't know how to do the screenshots of the video. Please look at the right part of the video between 1:10 and 1:14 or even pause the video during these seconds and you will be able to see them. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

L.O.V.E
    Well I'm off to work. I'm sure someone will come along and clear this all up as surely my eyes deceive me and there is some clear explanation that I am missing.

Every investigation on this death hoax comes to a dead end and it is likely that this will be no different given time and enough eyes working on it.
    I made 2 gifs. One from the good quality video and one from the other. I don't know what to say about those plants, if the video can blurr them off like that

655858-1.gif

2-1.gif
    Well, it looks like we couldn't see them because of the blurred video.

Well I'm just going to say again that analising pictures and reflections is very tricky, as the angles and the light make a lot of difference.

The old - fashioned common sense is still useful
  • I made 2 gifs. One from the good quality video and one from the other. I don't know what to say about those plants, if the video can blurr them off like that

655858-1.gif

2-1.gif

Anna thank you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Well on the first gif there is much more light (sun in the afternoon) that's why it's so hard to see those thin plants next to the wall, plus the video quality is very bad. On the second gif it was not that sunny, kinda cloudy actually, and video is much clearer that's why it's easy to see every little leaf. But in actual video of the first gif i can see plants next to the wall a little bit clearer.

L.O.V.E to all! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Look at the white flowers as an example to see how much difference there is between the two videos.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Guys guys, chill out. I have the answer! They cut those plants and put them in the ambulance. Both cases solved! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't see the sprouts on the Hollywood TV video either, but I am keeping away from this topic, because I can let plants die in only a few hours... It's absolutely weird, that's for sure.

What is also strange is that the Hollywood TV video is so blurry, while clearly the video was shot in HD. And in Ben's version it's also clearly altered, there is a dark filter over it. Why did Hollywood TV get such a blurry copy?

What I am also wondering is why they have put those safety cones there, as if the driver of the ambulance would not see the fire truck there. You know, there is so much possible these days in movieworld, what if those pins were there as markers to mark the curve of the ambulance? Could the ambulance be added to an empty video of the scene? I think that should be possible, but I am just throwing things out here. I am about to loose my sanity, so maybe you shouldn't take everything I say too serious. As for the tour bus people being in on it or not: we had a lot of people attending the obviously staged funeral, so it's clear that more people are in than when Elvis 'died'. We already expect for 2 years that some people are being 'recycled'.

Well, that's it for today, I'm out of options. How do you like the new forum TS? I added the ambulance button especially for you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I am about to loose my sanity, so maybe you shouldn't take everything I say too serious.

OK, we won't <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    LOL Souza I guess anything is possible at this point. Even what you said I see it as a possibility now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> good job for the new layout you should have added leaf patterns everywhere <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Manipulation time on LOL:
    We discussed it on MJHD and later on mjkit that there were 2 takes of the videos.
    The plants don't match (well, yes, they don't), the cones don't match and the shadows don't match either.
    The last two points we did know since 2009.

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    you should have added leaf patterns everywhere <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Darn, I knew I forgot something! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Grace, these are 2 different angles. The first one is a front view of the shadows, and the second is a perspective. In the first one the shadows will deffinitely appear (from this angle of the camera) smaller. And from the other- bigger. But in the first photo it looks kinda too small though. I mean the shadows cover a larger portion in the second. Way larger, even considering and calculating the angle. It's possible only if there's a different time of the day in both photos.

EDIT

I'm looking at the video. It could be just the angle that makes those shadows smaller. I don't know.