Some of the odd things at trial & outside courthouse so far

Comments

• msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    Quote by Fatalkiss26 "Can someone explain to me WHY Michael would have a KNIFE on his end table?"<br /><br />To cut the cheese? Odd there is no mention of this little item, unless they haven't got to that yet. My guess is that it was used to open the IV bag, and to make the "death" scene look scarier.  afraid/ <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • lorelalorela Posts: 142
    About recording:<br />- MJ - I'm gonna do it Conrad.<br />- CM - I know you would.<br /><br />Does anyone else think this is strange? Why would and not will?
    msgitm, you can see the picture on previous page.
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    lol
    on 1317879804:
    <br />msgitm, you can see the picture on previous page.<br />
    <br />I can't find the previous page! This site has become too confusing... much like this fake trial.
    [size=10pt]DO YOU GET A GLOVE WHEN YOU'RE DEAD?[/size]<br /><br />Clear picture:<br />CM3.jpg<br /><br />What's that in his nose?<br />rx9kd6x2x58pmhlaugv5.jpg<br /><br />What are those two things on his hand?<br />iv588txcwydbcpoybuef.jpg<br /><br />This sure looks like a glove to me:<br />sanpat7fsn123zh7hlsr.jpg<br /><br /><br />WHAT do you think?<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    CM3.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />I tell you what, MJ looks great in this pic. He makes a very good looking dead guy... if you can get past that he has no legs. Where they should be is just a pile of strategically placed bed sheets. Please notice the gown is polka-dotted.<br /><br /><br />I say it is two pics layered. One is MJ posing on a stretcher, one is a mannequin (and not even necessarily a very good one, think torso cpr dummy) posed on a stretcher with the illusion of legs created by the bed sheets. But I really don't know how they made it. The ambulance pic with all its reflections provided great cover for layering. This is a simple single subject shot (say that 5 times fast).<br /><br /><br />I found two things straight away when zoomed to 400 on MJ's face in the pic. For reference the original pic titled exhibit 98, zoom 400x:<br /><br /><br />mjdeadzoom.jpg<br /><br /><br />I swear this is a 17. And ironically this is exhibit 98 (if I read that correctly) which=17, which is the number of the StarLine tour bus:<br />mjdeadzoom17.jpg<br /><br /><br />But if you look at the face a different way, it forms almost an emoticon, or an angry smiley face. I did my best to highlight it with the circular frame and added the white dots as pupils to highlight the eyes so people don't think I'm completely insane. The the red circle frames the smiley. Do you see it? Once you see it, it's obvious. It's an angry, frowny face smiley looking to it's right (our left), with a big nose that sticks out n up. It has a full beard and black hair. It's like one of those face changing pics that's either the haggard old lady or the beautiful maid depending on how you look at it. It's an emoticon Front would approve of for sure  :lol:  In any case, here's what I saw:<br />mjdeadzoomAngrySmiley.jpg<br />
    Good observations.<br />1 - yes, there's 17, but maybe not intentionally<br />2 - it looks like angry Obelix :)
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I love the frowning smiley face. It looks like a little schnauzer puppy with the beard and all :-*<br /><br />
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    If this supposed to be a dead body, than why does the skin looks absolutely alive? I mean no changes into white or blue.... A couple of years ago i saw with my own two eyes a diver trying to be resuscitated by other divers and the man turned into blue and purple within seconds........I must tell you this memory is hunting me since then, i just saw it from a distance, but a human dying near you is the worst experience i've had in my life.........Luckily he survived, but still i don't understand, both on the ambulance picture (ok it's FAKE!!!) and both in the gurney picture the man/a mannequin/Michael looks completely full of life.....  :roll: ...or to me at least, anyone else?
    on 1317890923:
    <br />If this supposed to be a dead body, than why does the skin looks absolutely alive? I mean no changes into white or blue.... A couple of years ago i saw with my own two eyes a diver trying to be resuscitated by other divers and the man turned into blue and purple within seconds........I must tell you this memory is hunting me since then, i just saw it from a distance, but a human dying near you is the worst experience i've had in my life.........Luckily he survived, but still i don't understand, both on the ambulance picture (ok it's FAKE!!!) and both in the gurney picture the man/a mannequin/Michael looks completely full of life.....  :roll: ...or to me at least, anyone else?<br />
    <br /><br />YES! Especially after they said Michael's casket was closed because of his bruises.
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Hi, Dear Family!<br /><br /><br />I have spend today almost ALL day to Carefully reviewed CM trial  - with pen and paper on my hand and below will post some of inconsistency I have notice so far.<br />My comp is running extremely slow - so I cant backup my words by any video-feed or photo, -  if someone will help to embed visual support for my points, I wl be Extremely Grateful bow/ .<br /><br /><br />Also  I will divide my observation for two parts -  HLN Special Report before/after live court  and actual live video-feed from courtroom.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Before we jump to actual hoax-view points  - I have to express my ADMIRATION for that Carefully Crafted Production that is presented to us by MICHAEL JACKSON - clearly, he have studied The Greatest Artists from top to bottom. <br />GENIUS WORK to the smallest detail  /bravo/ <br /><br /><br />Second, <br />I would like to APPLAUSE CONRAD MURRAY for his Exceptional talent as an actor and adamant strength as a human being so far -  on the courtroom he have played his role of a Michael Jackson On Trial SOO WELL!<br /> I just cant get rid of that images of the stone-faced mask on his face, or T-H-A-T stern hurtful look of his eyes, or his compose, sitting still body when he listen to all accusation silently, so far we have even his Famous Cry on the courtroom -  did anyone remember  unbearable Michael's  tears on his trial of 2005 ? - I remember pale/ pale/ . <br />Only one detail that  is still missed- unforgettable Michael's half-tinted shades and his piercing  gaze through it.<br />Clear for me - Conrad Murray is are perfect example of dedicated honored FBI agent from top to bottom. respect/ respect/ <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Now  we going to move to actual topic of Today, oct.5 2011, court hearing and some of its odd things.<br /><br /><br />1.<br />a) In the morning hour -  HLN Special Report is begins with observations of yesterday bombshell testimony CM "girlfriends".<br />Pictures of CM ladies start to flying over a  screen for about good 5-7 min while  Vinnie Politan explaining . <br />Background music for that part? -  they chooses Very recognizable track of "Gilda" or some related old fifties theme, that ultimately send us to MJ's "Smooth Criminal" and that was just sooo obvious!<br /> <br />b) Surely, I cant pass Logo of HLN Special Report on left corner of the screen along with White Banner on the bottom , that inform us that we have viewing CM/MJ trial.<br />Again - WHAT IS chosen as Background on that White banner? - the Film Reel Tape image, that usually we get on regular "old" or independent movie before or after actual film start to played.<br /><br /><br />c) Of course, - from Jane Velnez&Co ENDLESS Talk today about HUMANIZING MJ after infamous tape of his cracked voice was played, his ENDLESS  and PURE dedication for children, that was even more OBVIOUS because of his 'unconscious" state. :shock: :shock: <br />I even begin to think that some TV anchors some how on the Hoax, to provide Justification for Michael on public eye.<br /><br /><br />d)And one more time -  come back to yesterday report from Outside the court.<br />V mask just left me silent - right behind TV reporter on the right side and Very well fit to the screen frame.<br />Along with Conrad Murray SUPPORTER/ employee talk - her EXACT words " CM is just SO MUCH LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON, he is dedicated to help people as much as he can, HE CANT HURT EVEN A FLY" and so on along that line. <br />Isnt that speech send us directly to DaveDave convo , that Michael cannot hurt a fly & etc?<br />Fascinated!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />2.<br />Testimony of Elissa Fleak - before we start, I have to admit,<br />that after first 5 min of her examination I was Absolutely Convince, that she WASNT real Elissa, but instead actress/agent who is PLAYED Elissa Fleak for CM courtroom scenario, and below I attempt to explain my conclusion. <br />My  Deep Respect to Souza, who posted AMAZING find with pictures of REAL Elissa Fleak from few years before - surely can be a prototype for "Bones" tv-series. respect/ <br />That pictures just Nailed my doubts.<br /> <br />Here we go : Please, meet ELISSA FLEAK, Investigator of the LA County Coroner, the person, who observed MJ room after he was taken by the ambulance and also person, WHO TAKES FAMOUS SHOT OF MJ DEAD.<br />I will place only inconsistency, that I was fast enough to notice. <br /><br /><br />a)Q from investigator to EF - Please, explain to court your duty and specific of your job.<br />EF answer (after couple fine line she get obviously confused and suddenly said about herself) - SHE would perform , then look into the paper and replaced by We would perform so and so.<br />BIIIG Lapse  I will say!  WTF?? <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />b) Q to EF - Describe when you have take that photo( lifeless  MJ on stretcher, quality good).<br />EF answer was quick and confused -  On PRIVATE INVESTIGATION ROOM, then PRIVATE EMERGENCY ROOM, and finally  Private Investigation :shock: :shock:  Emergency Room of UCLA.<br />She was obviously lost.<br /><br /><br />After that hilarious first 5 min Elissa Fleak  carefully look to her script before she was ready to give ANY answer.<br /><br /><br /><On that part of the Q she also confirm to take 4 BOTTLE of blood from MJ body for future investigation - cant figure yet  WHY that is significant ><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />c)Q to EF - if she can identify  MJ room on the pic.<br />EF answer - yeas, this is the room when Mr.Jackson was found,  - but then quickly replaced When He was REPORTEDLY found.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />d) Q if she can identify catater  :?: :?:  and jar  of URINE on MJ night stander ?<br />Yeas, she can.<br />OF COURSE -  this is HER pic of all that sh*t.<br />Just make me to come back to CRAZY Report from ARNOLD  - That MJ like to pee on the CAN in his office :lol: <br />Yeah, Priceless!!<br /><br /><br />e)Q to EF - What time she left MJ room after she investigate and take all that pic?<br />EF answer - By 20/20 that evening and return to that scene in 6/29.<br /><br /><br />ISNT WE HAVE MUCH TALK AFTER FRONT POST ABOUT 20/20 Visual side???<br /><br /><br /> /bravo/ <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />That basically all my take for now  - its almost 5am in NY and i have to awake by 9.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Last but not least to mention, that Conrad Murray was wear YELLOW tie with Obvious BRICK ROAD print on it and media anchors REPEATEDLY talk about REASONABLE DOUBT that was planted for Jury by defense  of CM and THAT EXACT POINT may win court for Dr. Murray in the future.<br />Why? - because jury have to reach decisions on criminal court in BEYOND THE REASONABLE DOUBT ONLY condition!.<br /><br /><br />That DOUBT surely may WIN the ACCUITANCE  for Conrad Murray, - BUT in Public Eye HE WILL BE GUILTY anyway.<br /><br /><br />Here we are - Full Mirror of MJ outcome after his horrible trial!<br />THAT WHY Jermaine tell,  -  Trial wont brink Michael Back to us , but FULL RECOGNITION may will  michael-jackson/ <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />HUGS TO ALL OF YOU and KEEP THE FAITH ON MIKE!<br /><br /><br /><br /> bearhug <br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    @Bec... I can see the 17 and the angry smiley face.<br /> <br />As for MJ's hands - it looks like he has had his long fingers chopped off and transplanted with cocktail sausages  :lol:
    on 1317857725:
    <br />The Cali flag in the court room is not the correct one. The official flag does not carry any yellow sun rays in it. <br />Except - well ... except it is both in court - front Caliland, back Simpsons.<br /><br />"Let's do the Bart, man..." LOL<br /><br />This is the correct flag:<br /><br />california-flag-bear.jpg<br /><br /><br />This is the Simpson's Springfield flag from TV:<br /><br />springfield.list.DABF20.jpg<br /><br />
    The state flag is a Confederate flag partially immersed in water, with sun rays behind it.
    <br />(http://www.snpp.com/guides/springfield.list.html)<br /><br /><br />This is the court flag:<br />
    <br /> <br />Wow! geat observation Grace!!!<br />That is funny.<br /> :lol:
    How about someone in court tap out a tune on the desk with their fingers...one of Michael's songs that is easily recognisable via finger tapping  :lol:  <br /> <br />How about the chorus of BAD???<br /> <br /> 8-)
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1317890923:
    <br />If this supposed to be a dead body, than why does the skin looks absolutely alive? I mean no changes into white or blue.... A couple of years ago i saw with my own two eyes a diver trying to be resuscitated by other divers and the man turned into blue and purple within seconds........I must tell you this memory is hunting me since then, i just saw it from a distance, but a human dying near you is the worst experience i've had in my life.........Luckily he survived, but still i don't understand, both on the ambulance picture (ok it's FAKE!!!) and both in the gurney picture the man/a mannequin/Michael looks completely full of life.....  :roll: ...or to me at least, anyone else?<br />
    <br /><br />I am so sorry you had to witness something near you like that....horrible I am sure.  However, it's great that you are now able to use that information in a positive way....thank you!  Blessings to you.<br />I'd like to add a question about this hospital photo...........<br />Why elevate the head of a dead body?  Certainly, the CPR wasn't performed on the gurney like that.  Just wondering?<br /><br />Blessings
  • Hey my MJ Family...I just want to add about the death bed photo.I witnessed my Mom, Dad, and Grandmother's Deaths...they all died battling cancer. Not one of them ever turn blue after they stopped breathing. My Grandma and Dad both looked like they had a white veil come down over their face and continued down over their body. My Mom did not change in color at all. I agree that Michael's color in that photo does not look like a deceased person. Just wanted to share my own personal experience....thanks!Love & Blessings to all!!  bearhug  <br /><br /><br />Just wanted to add...that I wasn't trying to say that all people do not turn blue....was just sharing that in some cases they do not. I think it has to due to lack of oxygen in the body. 
  • Hey MJ_Forever, so brave of you to share your personal experiences. Thank you. I think it's sad and hard to witness your loved ones slide away from life. Yet, I think it is good that you shared your love until the end. <br /> bearhug
  • Skyways - THANK YOU so much for taking the time to dissect the information like you have. It takes a lot of time but I hope you continue doing this throughout the trial.<br /><br />It's becoming much clearer that this is a hoax and not a sting. I say that because to me there seems to be too much information for our entertainment rather than to catch someone in a trap.<br /><br />Saying that, the only trap anyone is falling into is the media who used to desecrate Michael's good name are now singing his praises...with the exception of some hold-outs  ::) <br /><br />Great job with the other observations - this is no coincidence. No way, no how.<br /><br />Blessings :)
  • the only reference that comes to mind with the the knife is a verse from She's Out of my Life<br /><br /><br />" and it cuts like a knife...."
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Blood on the Dance Floor.<br /><br /><br />[font=verdana, arial][/font]
    [font=verdana, arial]Susie got your number<br />And Susie ain't your friend<br />Look who took you under<br />With seven inches in<br />Blood is on the dance floor<br />Blood is on the knife<br />Susie got your number<br />You know Susie says its right[/font]
    [font=verdana, arial][/font]
  • THEY MOVED THE CHIMP...<br /><br />Elephant is still there but the chimp statue that was on the phone table is now moved to the shelf above it...I love it how they randomly place things in that court room lol
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Bec, I love the smiley in MJ’s face! <br /><br />There’s a bit of skin at the feet end of the gurney indicating perhaps the feet are turned towards us and flat or hanging over. I agree his skin looks very alive either being a dummy, photoshop combo of MJ with his mouth stretched wide open.<br /><br />Also I saw my aunt pass away and she slowly turned waxy white. Then the nurse came in and closed her eyes and mouth after a few minutes.<br /><br />With CM's pink tie today I'm reminded of Front's words-- <br />
    Perhaps he will be standing right in front of us---in the FLESH…………<br /><br />{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a [size=14pt]Pink[/size] Panther disguise--removes his garb}
    <br /><br />Skyways, good observations! It sure seems HLN is in. Murray is so stoic and endearing. And there's no way EF could be this bad without it being deliberate--she's all over the place with her story, and it's crazy how she's tampered with the scene of the crime.  I find Ed Chernoff intimidating though, and I'm sure at some point I would have cracked with him. :shock:<br /><br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I just wondered why I had this in my ear: "A Lisa flea" instead of a Elissa Fleak when I re-watched yesterday's first moments with that lady: there is a stream error, cutting INDEED off the spelling of the last "k" - it's in the first seconds of this video:  <br /><br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAsrSuNKuiQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
  • Pic of stuff on the dresser:<br /><br />Editorial pics of children (from like the 30's?)<br />Naked juice<br />Youth Essence Moisturizing Cream<br /><br />and on the bed:<br /><br />a girl doll<br /><br /> WTF?? <br /><br />Also...what happened to Murray's soulful looks to the camera?  Now he looks defeated. 
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1317921278:
    <br />THEY MOVED THE CHIMP...<br /><br />Elephant is still there but the chimp statue that was on the phone table is now moved to the shelf above it...I love it how they randomly place things in that court room lol<br />
    <br /><br />Yep and there was no trashcan today.