Some of the odd things at trial & outside courthouse so far

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Just curious....has anybody managed to get a really clear view of the name bar on front of the desk where Michael E Pastor sits?<br /> <br />If so - does it say Michael E Pastor?<br /> <br />All the pics and vids I have managed to view so far don't have a clear view of it......it's either obstructed by the banner of broadcaster or it is blurry.
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    Not sure if this is elsewhere on the site ~ finding the new forum a bit confusing. Anyway, the California Seal part of this video is very interesting. Again, sorry if it's already posted. <br /><br />[embed=425,349]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Grace quoted,<br />
    On June 8, 1967 on a hot clear afternoon, Israeli air forces, combined later with naval forces, initiated an attack on an American intelligence vessel -- the USS Liberty.[1] The air-sea attack took 34 lives and injured 171 crewmen.[2] The Israeli government explained the attack was an error due to misidentification of the ship. The American government has officially accepted the Israeli apology, yet continues to conceal many facts of the incident from the American public. There was a disparity between the official history of this event and the accounts of the surviving crewmen of the Liberty. The disparity forces a more comprehensive explanation of the events. Investigation of the deliberateness of the attack and the response of the United States government, as well as the cultural and political context of the middle to late 1960s, is revealing. This factual and contextual evidence demonstrates that the attack was in fact intentional and subsequently covered-up by the United States government. <br />http://www.ussliberty.org/macdonald.htm
    <br />Good observation about the exhibit 22 online pointing to this OTHER attack by Israel on US property (besides 911)--the alarm drawing attention to this. I'd read a bit about this a while back.  But now since the MJ hoax my eyes notice the numerology there. Interesting numbers, 3+4=7,  171.  Seems these numbers aren't all connected to Michael, since we also noticed them with the Chilean minor story, and other events probably too numerous to mention.<br /><br />I also find it interesting that there have been these 3 fire alarms go off, this one with Blount on the witness stand while they talk about giving MJ starter drugs and try to find a vein. Someone says , "We are having technical difficulties." "Maybe it's the projector your honor." Then the one as MJ is brought to UCLA on June25, and finally back in 93 while Oprah interviews MJ. In case someone sees any connection here's that part.<br /><br />
    Oprah: I have to ask you this, so many mothers in my audience have said to please ask you this question. Why do you grab your crotch?<br />Michael: (giggels) Why do I grab my crotch?<br />Oprah: You've got a thing with your crotch going on there.<br />Michael: I think it happens subliminally. When you're dancing, you know, you are just interpreting the music and the sounds and the accompaniment. If there's a driving base, if there's a chello, if there's a string, you become the emotion of what the sound is. So if I'm doing a movement and I go "Bam" and I grab myself it's...it's the music that compels me to do it. It's not that I'm saying that I'm dying to grab down there and it's not in a great place, you don't think about it, it just happens. Sometimes I'll look back at the footage and I go...and I go, "Did I do that?", so I'm a slave to the rhythm,...(smoke detectors go off in the house)...yeah, OK.<br />(commercial break - some of Michael's major achievements shown on tape) http://myhandwriting.com/news/michaeljackson/mjsource/interviews/oprahinterview2.html
    <br /><br />About the badges, MJ's been planning this for 20 years according to TS, so here's MJ in 2003 in Gary planning for something!  /cook/<br />-2003-Gary-Indiana-Visit-michael-jackson-11197957-950-633.jpg
  • on 1317620997:
    <br />Just curious....has anybody managed to get a really clear view of the name bar on front of the desk where Michael E Pastor sits?<br /> <br />If so - does it say Michael E Pastor?<br /> <br />All the pics and vids I have managed to view so far don't have a clear view of it......it's either obstructed by the banner of broadcaster or it is blurry.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Yes it does
  • just wanted to say that this is a great thread and a brilliant collection of interesting finds re: courtcase / setting etc.<br />thank you to all who added their findings. really appreciate this thread greatly. for when things look confusing and you start questioning yourself, its thew tid bits like those found in this thread that make you think this trial is almost a comedy routine. (no disrespect intented) just pointing out that i am seeing it for what it is.<br /><br />thank to all. your observations are really appreciated /bravo/<br /><br />
  • I'm sure the "Elephant in the room" has been mentioned somewhere here in the forum. I just heard Jean Casarez say that exact phrase on HLN, today Oct. 3, 2011. I did a tv capture and uploaded to Youtube. Listen at .39<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />"Elephant in the room" is an English metaphorical idiom for an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss.[1]<br />It is based on the idea that an elephant in a room would be impossible to overlook; thus, people in the room who pretend the elephant is not there have chosen to avoid dealing with the looming big issue.<br /><br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_in_the_room<br /><br /><br />Keep The Faith  :) Share The Love  :-* Spread The Hope!  mj_bad/ <br /><br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1317615939:
    <br />And here is the badge that was for sale to the public. Like i said, I'll look for the website where I got this information.<br />
    <br /><br />index.php?action=dlattach;topic=20594.0;attach=1698;imageindex.php?action=dlattach;topic=20594.0;attach=1699;image<br /><br /> suspicious//
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1317620997:
    <br />Just curious....has anybody managed to get a really clear view of the name bar on front of the desk where Michael E Pastor sits?<br /> <br />If so - does it say Michael E Pastor?<br /> <br />All the pics and vids I have managed to view so far don't have a clear view of it......it's either obstructed by the banner of broadcaster or it is blurry.<br />
    <br /> <br />Funny you should ask, because just this morning they zoomed in on it clear as a bell, and it is indeed Michael E. Pastor.<br />....this is getting creepy now :?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The morning bailiff was wearing very short pants and white socks with dark colored shoes. I cracked up a little when they first panned out and showed his legs.<br /><br /><br />courtsocks2.jpg<br /><br /><br />courtsocks.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • More strange happenings with the live stream of the trial today, Oct. 3, 2011<br /><br />First, here is a screen capture of what I saw after live stream was interrupted. (Did anybody notice the time? I didn't unfortunately, but was told by friend on Twitter that it could have been at or near the official time of death, like the alarms going off on Friday) I'll look for time verification and if I find anything will post it.<br /><br /><br />
    <br />The live feed signal of the trial of Conrad Murray was temporarily lost on Oct. 3, 2011. So what was the camera filming? Vinnie Politan of HLN didn't know what was being shown either. See video below.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Then later after afternoon break was called, the live feed listed above mysteriously came on during break and the video below is what I managed to capture with my camera off of computer screen. <br /><br /><br />Why is the camera filming people near elevators in hall?<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />All just food for thought, don't know if it means anything.<br /><br />LOVE & LIGHT<br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    we are trained for NO feeding lol<br /><br />googling for "elevators 9th floor" brings this up:<br /><br />
    shocked to discover that the woman isn't really a salesclerk at all; she's one of the department store's display mannequins
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_After_Hours<br /><br />Plus we had what looked like a Dodo at the bailiff (thanks to Monstertooty for insisting on that one) and lots of keys with the police.<br /><br />Plus what looked like a pink blanket at the back seat, a mascara pen on the witnesses desk and the white stuffed thingie behind the reporter's laptop looking like a white whale.<br /><br />The judge asked the jury to drive careful should it rain.<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    But Judge Pastor  said he's apologized several times for the lack of proper technical equipment. Or maybe a ghost is pranking!<br />With his closing statements I was reminded of the song, "It never rains in California".<br />He said, "Something dramatic is going to happen tomorrow in Los Angeles. It's going to rain."<br />http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/a/albert_hammond/it_never_rains_in_southern_california.html
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Judge Pastor is right. There's some water coming.<br /><br /><br />
  • i personally loved the man who walked past the camera with the word CREW written on the back of his shirt. to me that man cleared up any miniscule thread of doubt that i had about the court case being a movie.<br /><br />thank you "CREW MAN"<br /> /bravo/<br />
    I have a screenshot of the lost signal screen n the chat says 2:29:56, CST. That would be 12:29 in LA. I may have waited up to 1 minute before screen capture. Yes I was slow.
    Ps. the elevator scene was for Janitor Cam. Lol. He walks around cleaning up trash.<br /><br /><br />trash-1.jpg
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1317687733:
    <br />Ps. the elevator scene was for Janitor Cam. Lol. He walks around cleaning up trash.<br /><br /><br />trash-1.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />:lol: That is EPIC!  /woohoo/
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    @TouchedByAnAngel...I saw the HLN feed to the empty room.  I posted about it in the September 27 thread...sorry hadn't seen it here.  But I didn't record it, not could I find a video clip of it to include in my post.  Thanks for posting it  ::P <br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • ok do you really know what i think? probably not....LOL<br /><br />I personally believe "someone" in the "hoax" or MJ himself is reading these forums and leaving us clues...I think everything we are shown is for a reason...we just have figured out what yet. <br /><br /><br />I feel like its a CSI case...or an I SPY book....we have to dig deeper especially with the empty court room feed and the elevators ...there is something there...I know it...we have to figure it out!!!<br /><br /><br /><br />Ok...look at .34 secs into the empty court room...look at the upper right corner...is that the striped wall paper again??<br /><br />And why would ABC be linked into the courthouse surveillance system? The woman standing by the elevators doesn't notice she is being filmed by a camera...
    Didn't the judge say something about technical difficulties with the elevators on day one and said that he was sorry the jurors were inconvenienced along with the people of the court?<br /><br /><br />It was in the pan up/fade to seal footage Souza posted on the TIAI 9/27 thread, end of Prosecutor's closing argument as Pastor dismisses the jury for the first court break.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1317681297:
    <br />
    on 1317620997:
    <br /> <br />Funny you should ask, because just this morning they zoomed in on it clear as a bell, and it is indeed Michael E. Pastor.<br />....this is getting creepy now :? <br />
    <br /> <br />Well that's a bit freaky! Funny how I asked that question yesterday and then in today's court they zoomed in on his name plaque......of course it might just be one of those crazy "coincidences"  8-)
  • on 1317688591:
    <br />
    on 1317687733:
    <br />Ps. the elevator scene was for Janitor Cam. Lol. He walks around cleaning up trash.<br /><br /><br />trash-1.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />:lol: That is EPIC!  /woohoo/<br />
    <br /> [size=10pt]<br /> Yes Pure Love this is EPIC!!!! Trash is everywere,Michael knows this, lolol/,that's why he is sending us some also  :lol: mj_bad/ :lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]<br /><br />tumblr_l9a1sq8PLV1qa26dno1_500.jpg
  • lorelalorela Posts: 142
    About the flag that should be in the court room ... I found only this:<br />onf6yfrwbvzvcrn3abzo.jpg
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1317560485:
    <br />
    on 1317485598:
    <br />Hello, reading all your comments regarding this trial makes me feel better and I truly believe that MJ is alive and well.Chernoff was incredibly boring...is he a real lawyer ?  lolol/ Did anyone noticed when the paramedic Seneff was talking about what happened there and what he wrote they showed us a paper that said "Micheal Jackson" and the date of birth 28.08.1958 ?<br />
    <br /> <br />I saw that too - If they supposedly got that information from his drivers license when they I.D him, how could they get that wrong?  :lol: <br /> <br />Also...has anyone been watching when the jurors come out of the court at the end of the day? I think a camera man from TMZ usually races over to where they exit to watch them coming out. Anyway, the reason I mention it, is I happen to watch it on Friday and there is one man on the jury that looks like he's in "costume" or like a disguise.  rr/  Something about his skin color looked odd...and the hair was a little "off".  He looked a little "theatrical" is the best way I can describe him.  <br /><br />Anyone else see it? :geek: <br /><br />Does anyone know how to take screen stills from a live video feed?  I just know they will show this man again.<br /><br />...so does this mean Michael could even be sitting in the jury box???!! :shock: <br /><br />(Jury #128 African American male, 54, technical director for TV, cousin is a judge and another cousin who's a lawyer, his dad died of alcoholism, juror on 3 cases, loved the Jackson 5 as a kid, now likes Jay Z.)<br /><br />.....also too I noticed alot of the jurors had some related issues to alcoholism---either themselves or family members- not sure of the significance of that if any, just thought I'd mention it. :? <br />
    <br /> <br />I haven't seen this but I would like to see it because I was thinking why TMZ had 13 chairs in that post about the jury?