IT'S ONLY A MOVIE !! The BEST ever !!

Comments

• on 1317462821:
    <br />
    [size=14pt]1. Prince Michael Jackson <br />at Bambi Awards 2011 | Sept 23 -[/size] <br />
    <br />2. Prince Michael Jackson - autographs in Berlin | Sept 23 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gNBYbI0u0I&feature=share<br />3. Prince Michael Jackson speaks about his Father Michael | Sept 23 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htficXSfJJU&feature=related<br />4. Prince Michael Jackson at Berlin #2 | Sept 23 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IplWVdluXoM&feature=related he  is first seen around 1:19 until about 149 he walks in and speaks with what i assume is a security person,<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]OK... So... What's the subliminal message here?<br />Blood on the dance-floor?<br />Dangerous?<br /><br />It's only a movie?<br /> That's a wrap!?[/size]  :lol: ;) <br /><br />princemjbambyred.jpg
    <br />
    hi patty . i like your work all though i don't know how i feel about all of the conclusions you have drawn.i have felt that there some  connection with these two men and what has been goin on , just don't know what yet. <br />ok pleasantries aside . the the second video ( with prince signing auto graphs ) did any of you notice the salt and pepper (more salt ) haired man who stepped into the pic momentarily? that was deiter wisiner. i am also wondering about the one black security. did he remind anyone else of the guy who was running around with conrad for a while there?
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    [size=14pt]The MICKEY / MILKY way continued . . . [/size]<br /><br />mjelvismilkyway02.jpg<br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/thetruthaboutelvis<br /><br />
    <br /><br />mjelvismilkyway03.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />mjelvismilkyway04.jpg<br /><br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Wow girl...you are very busy!!! Great work!! Too many "coincidences" to be "coincidences" lol...this adventure gets better every day!<br /><br />sending you Love and Blessings SimPattyk<br /> bearhug <br />
    Thank you @mjj4ever777 ; bearhug<br /><br /><br /><br />This post is my last one here on this forum.<br />I will continue my works ... those who are interested can follow me on my FB page.<br />Much LOVE to you all!<br />
  • on 1317611491:
    <br />Thank you @mjj4ever777 ; bearhug<br /><br /><br /><br />This post is my last one here on this forum.<br />I will continue my works ... those who are interested can follow me on my FB page.<br />Much LOVE to you all!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Oh please don't go,OMG you had done such an incredible work here  :(.No, why you have to go,I can't believe this ,why some of the best investigators have to leave this forum????????????? /scream/ /pull hair/.<br />I LOVE you SimPattyK dont forget that  :)!!!![/size]
  • :?:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    <br />TOP 10 REASONS SimPattyK CAN'T GO:<br /><br /><br />I am a visual person  OMG! <br /><br /><br />I love lines  suspicious//  :lol: <br />Your montages are easier than videos  /white flag/ <br /><br /><br />You have great info  :shock: <br /><br /><br />Your info leads to moments of  WTF??  (what the foosball?)<br /><br /><br />Your work makes me question my own thoughts  /judge/ <br /><br /><br />I love art  respect/ <br /><br /><br />Your work always puts a smile on my face  :) <br /><br /><br /><br />It wouldn't be the same without you here  /pull hair/ <br /><br /><br />I am not on FB  /overreacting/ <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Please reconsider.........Love you! <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1317596045:
    <br />
    on 1317462821:
    1. Prince Michael Jackson <br />at Bambi Awards 2011 | Sept 23 - <br />
    2. Prince Michael Jackson - autographs in Berlin | Sept 23 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gNBYbI0u0I&feature=share<br />3. Prince Michael Jackson speaks about his Father Michael | Sept 23 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htficXSfJJU&feature=related<br />4. Prince Michael Jackson at Berlin #2 | Sept 23 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IplWVdluXoM&feature=related he  is first seen around 1:19 until about 149 he walks in and speaks with what i assume is a security person,<br />
    OK... So... What's the subliminal message here?<br />Blood on the dance-floor?<br />Dangerous?<br /><br />It's only a movie?<br /> That's a wrap!?  :lol: ;) <br /><br />princemjbambyred.jpg
    hi patty . i like your work all though i don't know how i feel about all of the conclusions you have drawn.i have felt that there some  connection with these two men and what has been goin on , just don't know what yet. <br />ok pleasantries aside . the the second video ( with prince signing auto graphs ) did any of you notice the salt and pepper (more salt ) haired man who stepped into the pic momentarily? that was deiter wisiner. i am also wondering about the one black security. did he remind anyone else of the guy who was running around with conrad for a while there? <br />
    <br />hum the little girl in the video with prince is in the background of the video where deiter is ( the one signing autographs) at the event. makes me wonder who it is . i wonder if it is the same child we noticed in photos with the kids earlier.
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    Have you guys seen this yet? The Shrek Thriller? Wow.....totally convincing...! In my opinion anyway... I can't wait to view the movie!<br /><br />     /bravo/
  • This is all wonderful! seeing all the clues in pictures is so amazing! thank you so much SimPattyK
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    This is amazing. If this is all a movie (or a movie is part of the hoax), oh my gosh, it will be beyond words...<br />You've gathered clues, I barely noticed. The connections with Britney, in her new music video, are great.<br />Like someone said earlier, I love seeing things visually, so thank you!
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    OMG! SimPattyK you are so kind and loving<br />you have been collected  many clues abt the hoax!!!<br />i love to watch yr posts  lolol/<br /><br />with the love!  michael-jackson/
  • Amazing! Just greatt! :)
  • Thank you so much for sharing this. You did a great job with all these clues and seeing this makes me feel so hopeful and impatient. This is gonna be the best movie ever! /bravo/
    Thank you all! You made my day with your messages lol I am happy you love my montages <br />When I have time, I will do some more and share them with you.... Promise! <br />In the meantime, you can find others that I didn't have time to post here yet, on my FB page...<br /><br />Much LOVe to you all!<br />kisssssss & hugs<br /> bearhug
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I just had to go back through this thread....the videos posted here, the comparisons....just make me happy, happy, happy....they are all amazing.  The Dave Dave stuff...it's like  :shock: ....I noticed things that I had not seen before. <br />BTW...SimPattyK, that Elvis & Michael montage of them in the white and blue suits.....a girl can't take much more than that, dang!  Also.....still love, love, love The Blue Montage (as I call it)....of the popcorn, movie & laughing......it's perfect.<br /><br /><br />Anyways.......sometimes I just have to look back to keep going forward.  It's nice to see how far we've come......I hope maybe you will enjoy it as well.  I am indeed blessed.....thank you to all that post on the forum.  <br />Have a wonderful blessed evening/day!<br /><br /><br />L.O.V.E. 2 U <br />
    @wishingStar: love you ! 0008.gif you're so kind! i am glad you love them all and I am just like you... from time to time I like to 'step back" and review things...before I continue with the next and the next...<br />There are just so many details...<br /><br />And the blue-sweater montage loll  :lol: I can picture Michael eating popcorn and laughing his head off watching us, watching the show... HIS show!!  :lol:<br /><br />And you're right about the "gangstas montage" they are both soooo handsome!! 0007.gif And the movie-connection is awesome too!! big clue! ;)<br /><br />have a lovely weekend!<br />kisssssss & hugs bearhug
  • Great Pictures SimPattyK !!  Do have anything else about Orion ?  Or Sirius ?  I think these stars are important but I don't know why.  They keep popping up.  Peace and Love.    :-*
    on 1319318640:
    <br />Great Pictures SimPattyK !!  Do have anything else about Orion ?  Or Sirius ?  I think these stars are important but I don't know why.  They keep popping up.  Peace and Love.    :-*<br />
    After Elvis 'death" there was this lookalike/soundalike ORION - a very talented Elvis impersonator both looks and voice who called himself ORION [I posted a montage on this topic about him ^^ ] and who made a lot of tours singing for Elvis's fans but always wearing a MASK !!<br />Many people [including Gail, the author of the book 'Orion" about Elvis faking his death] believe that Elvis used this impersonator to show up from time to time, on stage, under that mask, pretending to be Orion... it is said that the fans...recognized him, but he mysteriously appeared and disappeared from those concerts and no one could ever prove if it was him or not... Elvis had many impersonators ever since... But no one like this Orion who from what I know died in suspect circumstances....killed..shot to death<br /><br />"JIMMY ELLIS "ORION" The first to cash in as an Elvis impersonator. He showed up immediately after Elvis' death sporting a Lone Ranger mask and sounding just like the King. The gimmick was "Is that really Elvis behind the mask?" He was able to sustain his career performing a mixture of Elvis' and his own tunes until 1997 when he was shot and killed during a robbery at his pawn shop. He left behind a considerable body of work, much of which is still available." - http://webspace.webring.com/people/dm/multielvi/music.html<br /><br />Then as you can also see above in this topic, ORION is also a movie company....which often released movies more or less related to Elvis!!<br /><br />If you ask me, I am pretty much convinced that Elvis was behind both Orion the impersonator and this movie enterprise!! leaving constantly clues for his fans, that he's still alive!! doing his business from behind the curtains...<br /><br />And also related to my montages above ^^ about MILK / propofol, Sirius and ORION can be seen in the MILKY way!!
  • So the star Orion can be seen in the milky way.    The position of earth in relation to the milky way is becoming important.  Do you think it is just a coincidence that his name was Orion ?  It seems that Elvis was reading about the age of aquarius etc.  It just seems like a crazy coincidence that his impersonator was named Orion.  But maybe it is just a coincidence.    Thanks for all your help !!!!!  Peace and Love.    :-*
    The title of the topic should have been "It's only movieS" because it's not just ONE movie! <br />There are many movies connected to one another by the mind of a genius DIRECTOR of them all! michael-jackson/<br /><br />[size=12pt]From... This is It, Alice in Wonderland, The WIZ<br />- V for Vendetta [/size][see topic: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20555.0.html ], <br /><br />- Get Low [see topic: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20289.msg351809.html#msg351809 ], <br /><br />- House [see topic: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20291.0.html ], <br /><br />- [size=12pt]Avatar, 2012, etc..... you name them! the list can go on and on...[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />
    [size=14pt]Here are some older montages that I'd made.... <br />Connected to the cartoon RIO, AVATAR, The Wiz, the Hollywood Tonight video, This Is It film and the Island theory.[/size]
    <br /><br />mjblueavatar.jpg<br /><br />[img]http:///img843.imageshack.us/img843/2372/mjpalmsislandmontage04.jpg[/img]
    mjpalmsislandmontage01.jpg<br /><br />mjpalmsislandmontage03.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    montagedubai01.jpg<br /><br />mjdodoislandblue.jpg
    on 1319321938:
    <br />So the star Orion can be seen in the milky way.    The position of earth in relation to the milky way is becoming important.  Do you think it is just a coincidence that his name was Orion ?  It seems that Elvis was reading about the age of aquarius etc.  It just seems like a crazy coincidence that his impersonator was named Orion.  But maybe it is just a coincidence.    Thanks for all your help !!!!!  Peace and Love.    :-*<br />
    No. There's no coincidence about this. At least I don't believe in any coincidences in MJ & Elvis cases!<br />The name ORION was picked on purpose! As I said above ^^ I am pretty much convinced that Elvis was behind both Orion the impersonator and this movie enterprise bearing the same name!! leaving constantly clues for his fans, that he's still alive!! doing his business from behind the curtains...<br />
    on 1319378072:
    <br />
    on 1319321938:
    <br />So the star Orion can be seen in the milky way.    The position of earth in relation to the milky way is becoming important.  Do you think it is just a coincidence that his name was Orion ?  It seems that Elvis was reading about the age of aquarius etc.  It just seems like a crazy coincidence that his impersonator was named Orion.  But maybe it is just a coincidence.    Thanks for all your help !!!!!  Peace and Love.    :-*<br />
    No. There's no coincidence about this. At least I don't believe in any coincidences in MJ & Elvis cases!<br />The name ORION was picked on purpose! As I said previously ^^ I am pretty much convinced that Elvis was behind both Orion the impersonator and this movie enterprise bearing the same name!! leaving constantly clues for his fans, that he's still alive!! doing his business from behind the curtains...<br />
    <br /><br />
    [size=12pt]Speaking of "doing business from behind the curtains..." ^^ <br /><br />and <br /><br />a little word-play . . . ORION ... ORIANThI ...[/size]<br /><br />mjhoaxbelieve.jpg<br /><br />mjhoaxwhiterabbit002.jpg
This discussion has been closed.