IT'S ONLY A MOVIE !! The BEST ever !!

Comments

• OMG! afraid/ Mark Lester was the movie teller!!! See link:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1663331/<br />Michael pastor was one of the character in the movie! Coincidence? NO!<br /><br />
  • on 1320962912:
    <br /> OMG! afraid/ Mark Lester was the movie teller!!! See link:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1663331/<br />Michael pastor was one of the character in the movie! Coincidence? NO!<br />
    <br /><br />And who is Mark Lester?<br /> confused/
  •   :)Mark Lester was in the old movie "OLIVER", AS I can remember he was mike's friend in UK. Mike visited him whenever in LONDON. He claimed he was the god father of MJ's children!!
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    on 1320969916:
    <br />  :)Mark Lester was in the old movie "OLIVER", AS I can remember he was mike's friend in UK. Mike visited him whenever in LONDON. He claimed he was the god father of MJ's children!!<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know if he's the godfather of some or all or if McCaully is...but I'll tell you what kind of friend Mark was...directly after Michael's death he went public for the whole world to see and said he thought Paris was his.  He didn't consider those young children.  That's not a friend and something you should take to the grave.
  • on 1320785888:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />michael pastor is the judge conrad murray trial, found in the 2010 movie"Dilated", story  of the movie by Mark lester!!!! What a coincidence!!!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    [size=12pt]Murray DOCUMENTARY & the MOVIE "Immortals" & 11.11.11[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    [size=12pt]I dedicate this master-piece VIDEO by MJHoaxEvidence <br /> to those who still can't realize that : "It's Only A Movie!"[/size]<br /><br />
  • AMAZING STUFF. o: Thank you for posting this!! All of you!<br /><br /><br /><br />Michael's pins... gosh, he wore a lot of them, huh?  /woohoo/<br /><br /><br />One that sticks out to me is the one with the caduceus. (snakes wound around a staff)<br />The caduceus = medical symbol.<br />Doctors.<br /><br /><br />Coincidence? (not that I believe in those...)
    <br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    You know SimPattyK....if I could title this movie, I'd say VII<br /><br />it's like we are seeing the second V movie.....and V + I + I = 7  (if you look at them in roman numerals)<br /><br />Just hit me like a ton of brick, thanks to your above post with the video...thank you!!!<br />Hope all is well..........<br /><br />Blessing Always
    [size=18pt]MICHAEL ~ leading Actor in DISGUISE<br /><br />~ Disguise-episode no. 8 ~ <br />Michael as  . . .  Conrad MURRAY ???<br />Could it be???[/size]  :? :shock: albino/ bounce/<br /><br />mjmurray001.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]"The technological 3D secrets of James Cameron's new film Avatar"[/size]<br />http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?176241-The-technological-secrets-of-James-Cameron-s-new-film-Avatar<br /><br />mjmurray002.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    on 1320788339:
    <br />
    murraymjhandcuffs.jpg<br /><br />murraumesereau.jpg
    <br />
    Regarding the 2 photo-montages from my post below ^^ it's interesting to read this: "The technological 3D secrets of James Cameron's new film Avatar<br />http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?176241-The-technological-secrets-of-James-Cameron-s-new-film-Avatar<br /><br /><br /><br />@Wishingstar: wow! great idea you had with the VII [Vendetta II] title! Just like TII [Thriller II - This Is It]! love it! ;)
    [size=12pt]Why did he need to go and cry for "his lost friend" in front of the mirror?? <br />Was he careful about his tears wrecking the make-up mask? loll  ::P :lol:[/size]<br /><br />38297210150939888325545.jpg
    [size=12pt]MOVIE SET<br />for the STAGED FUNERAL ;)[/size]<br /><br />stagedfuneral.jpg<br /><br />mjhoaxcameraman.jpg
    <br />
  • afraid/
  • on 1321139682:
    <br />
    [size=12pt]MOVIE SET<br />for the STAGED FUNERAL ;)[/size]<br /><br />stagedfuneral.jpg<br /><br />mjhoaxcameraman.jpg
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]SimPattyK wow nice job ,thank you very much  :)!!![/size]
    This is the first hoax-video that really goes deeper into the theory according to which Elvis was involved in "Home Alone" movie... and surprisingly enough it's not really about the "airport guy" !!<br />Worth watching ;)<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]HOME ALONE OR AN XMAS FAIRYTALE OR AN ELVIS ALIVE MOVIE FILM[/size]<br /><br />This video is an original synchronicity study about the movie film HOME ALONE and the Elvis is Alive theory. <br />None of the pictures were whatsoever edited. <br />What you see is what you get. <br />Pictures and songs used in this video are merely for information purposes.
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />1. This is just another connection between MJ & Elvis death hoax! The movie company who released most of Elvis movies is called Metro-Goldyn...Metroman, the character who fakes his death in Megamind, represents ELvis! He even seems to be a caricature of Elvis... That Hatman in the crowd (a subtle reference to Elvis' song "Stranger in the Crowd"? maybe?) also resembles the beard and Hatman from Obama elections and from Home alone movie and from MJ's funeral!! OMG that is Elvis in disguise I can bet! Janet Jackson also advertised the movie "Megamind" on her website! /><br />2. Lonely Street trailer - />3. Mr.Elvis Aaron Presley - When the Rebel Comes Home - />4. Megamind article - http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/07/23/exclusive-brad-pitt-channeled...<br />5. The Truth About Elvis TRAILER - />6. FB page - https://www.facebook.com/thetruthaboutelvis<br />7. Elvis Found Alive trailer - />8. Article - http://www.antimusic.com/news/11/dec/07Elvis_Found_Alive!.shtml<br />9. Official site - http://www.elvisfoundalive.com/<br />10. Itunes - http://itunes.apple.com/album/elvis-found-alive/id482614228?v0=9988<br />11. ELVIS SEGUNDA VENIDA - ELVIS SECOND COMING - />12. Megamind - A Little Less Conversation (Elvis Presley ft JXL) -
    Paris deserves an Oscar for her debut role! ;)<br /><br /><br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    on 1326327913:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Regarding the video above ^^ where Elvis talks about his movie career...<br /><br />He says he was not satisfied with the roles he got and with the image that Hollywood was portraying of him, but he didn't have any word to say , he was bound by contracts to do it even though he felt some roles were not appropriate for him. At the same time he tried to give his best out of those films, being a perfectionist, I bet he was! It just breaks my heart to hear him say he got physically ill by the torment that was in him trying to to do his best in movies that did not correspond to what he wanted as an actor. I've read that people close to him were saying that Elvis adored acting and doing movies, but he was not only discouraged, but also disappointed by the films he was basically forced to play in (mostly by col Tom Parker, his manager) just for money! That's why he so boldly states in this interview that no amount of money could have given him the self-satisfaction while doing those movies...<br /><br />Now, in my opinion as a fan: I saw all his movies. Some I totally adored!! some I loved them just because it was him in those films! lol And here's how what he says in the interview explains it all: the movie would have been 100 worse if it wasn't him playing int it, because he really did his best to make a lame action movie look like a good one. He just filled the screen with his presence, nothing else really mattered! That's why all his films had such a success and made the money that col. Tom Parker wanted. But all this at the cost of Elvis' unhappiness and frustrations! he wanted to have a real acting career .<br /><br />Now what's the point of me telling you all this??<br />This is how I relate this to the hoax, it's just my "guess", my opinion, I don't have to be right about this loll I think that this may be just another reason why Elvis might have got convinced to return after all and get involved in Michael's hoax, which at least at some level seems to be a reality-movie , the most innovative, ingenious form of cinema ever! with action, actors and everything! What if Elvis was attracted so much by this whole movie-thing that he decided to take a role in it too, just to conquer all his frustrations from not getting a good movie role in his previous film career? As a passionate artist and cinema lover, I think this would seem rather tempting! something that happens once in a lifetime, something that shouldn't be missed! Especially because I feel he wants to clear things out about his death hoax too, as long as he still has time... <br /><br />What you guys think about this? Do i have a point here or is it just my wishful thinking? loll
    elvishatman002.jpg<br /><br />With regards to what I was saying on the previous page ...could it be that maybe, just maybe, we might have seen Elvis in disguise at MJ's memorial and funeral??  fresse/ Now wait.... Don't throw tomatoes at me!  :lol: just admit that it's a funny idea  bounce/ to say the least!  :lol:  :?<br /><br />The HATMAN!!!  that everybody seemed to pay real close attention to, during Mj's funeral some went to salute him...<br />Look at his his head position, his chin, his round cheeks.... I know his face skin  looks too young for a 77-year-old, but remember what Michael did with his face in his Ghost & Thriller videos - how many layers of fake skin can be applied to make you look totally different!!<br /><br />On the other hand, even if they did not take such a crazy risk to show up disguised both of hem, as the Blonde Lady (MJ) and Hatman (Elvis), what if the Blonde and the Hatman were put there just to raise questions in people's minds and make them talk!?? Just to provoke thoughts and debates and controversies about who they might be!! or represent!<br /><br />mjelvisfunnyfuneral.jpg<br /><br /><br />Maybe MJ 's funeral was not the only time we saw Elvis in disguise...more or less...<br /><br />1. Elvis at the Obama inauguration 2009 facial comparison - />2. Elvis in 1977 vs Extra in Home Alone 1990 -- /><br />elvishatman004.jpg<br /><br />elvishatman005.jpg<br /><br />
This discussion has been closed.