<br />Wow they are great!  /bravo/<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Trublu :)
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1319836265:
    <br />
    on 1319835700:
    <br />oh come on this is a hoax isn't it :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />Waddya mean Gina? :) <br />
    <br /><br />LOL you know very well what I mean :) .
  • on 1319836935:
    <br />
    on 1319836265:
    <br />
    on 1319835700:
    <br />oh come on this is a hoax isn't it :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />Waddya mean Gina? :) <br />
    <br /><br />LOL you know very well what I mean :) .<br />
    <br /><br />I do? <br /><br />Gina, I honestly don't know what you mean. There's no hoax here, haha.
    OK this is what I mean :)<br /><br />desen.jpg<br /><br />You like my drawing  :lol: ?
    you don't like my drawing  :P  :lol: ?<br /><br />Actually it took me less than a minute to do it  lolol/
  • on 1319837414:
    <br />OK this is what I mean :)<br /><br />desen.jpg<br /><br />You like my drawing  :lol: ?<br />
    <br /><br />Still not sure what you mean Gina, I'm slow to comprehend things. Everything I draw is 100% drawn by me, Gina. <br /><br />Here's a quick sketch I did, for ya. <br /><br />HEYGINAITSRAI.png<br /><br />
    LOL  :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />Rai you are something you know that ?<br /><br /> bearhug
    But why do you look like a cartoon version of Michael Jackson  suspicious//?
  • on 1319838172:
    <br />LOL  :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />Rai you are something you know that ?<br /><br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />:p <br /><br />Come on Gina, give me a hint?  lolol/
  • on 1319838245:
    <br />But why do you look like a cartoon version of Michael Jackson  suspicious//?<br />
    <br /><br />I don't, I'm just drawing how I look ;)
    To be honest, I didn't believe you made those yourself.<br />But now that you made a sketch just for me, I'm ready to believe you...sort of :lol:<br /><br /> bearhug
    on 1319838366:
    <br />
    on 1319838245:
    <br />But why do you look like a cartoon version of Michael Jackson  suspicious// ?<br />
    <br /><br />I don't, I'm just drawing how I look ;) <br />
    <br /><br />So there you are Michael!! Thank God, I was looking for you for 2 + years now  lolol/ !!<br /><br />Just kidding I hope you don't mind :) <br /><br />
  • on 1319838540:
    <br />
    on 1319838366:
    <br />
    on 1319838245:
    <br />But why do you look like a cartoon version of Michael Jackson  suspicious// ?<br />
    <br /><br />I don't, I'm just drawing how I look ;) <br />
    <br /><br />So there you are Michael!! Thank God, I was looking for you for 2 + years now  lolol/ !!<br /><br />Just kidding I hope you don't mind :)<br />
    <br /><br />LOL, I totally wish Gina. I could be Navi though, for all you know :p JK.<br /><br />I don't mind at all, Gina.
    I hope you are not because I am not into this impersonators thing.
  • on 1319838747:
    <br />I hope you are not because I am not into this impersonators thing.<br />
    <br /><br />:p Ya never know Gina.
  • LOmjjj3jL.png<br /><br />:P <br /><br />Another crappy doodle.
  • Rai... I don't care who you are.  What I do know is that you are very talented artist!  respect/ bow/  and can draw very fast too!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I am really impressed  OMG! , Rai.<br /><br /><br />Which technique are you using? do you make those in the computer? or by hand?<br />Have you thought joining a competition or something?
  • on 1319843770:
    <br />Rai... I don't care who you are.  What I do know is that you are very talented artist!  respect/ bow/  and can draw very fast too!<br />
    <br /><br />Shouldn't matter who I am, to you I'm Rai :) <br /><br />Thankyou so much November, again.
  • on 1319844567:
    <br />I am really impressed  OMG! , Rai.<br /><br /><br />Which technique are you using? do you make those in the computer? or by hand?<br />Have you thought joining a competition or something?<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks MissG. <br /><br />I do most of my Artwork digitally, but there has been times I've drawn it in Pencil: <br /><br />sketch.jpg<br /><br />Or sometimes I digitally paint it: <br /><br />anotherdangit.jpg<br /><br />Or sometimes it's my old style: <br /><br />anotheroldone.jpg<br />yuppers.jpg<br />another.jpg<br /><br />Or Cutesy: <br />cutesy.jpg<br /><br />Or Sketchy: <br />DAMIEN.jpg<br /><br /><br />Or Creepy: <br />creepy.jpg<br /><br /><br />This is from when I was 12: <br /><br />OLDARTYEY.jpg<br /><br />And here's the updated version, which I already showed: <br /><br />iceboy.jpg<br /> <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Rai, you are only 13 yrs old? This is what I read from Gina..  /bravo/ Congratulations you are an amazing young woman.. I do believe you did these drawings, because I have a niece who draws animes, and she is extremely talented. <br /><br />Rai one thing, I am jealous, you drew something for Gina and not me..  lolol/ I wish you all the best, and you should consider persuing this talent of yours further.. Blessings.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Amazing Raikiramari, you have a special ability that's for sure!  My son has a young adult friend who draws similarly to you, and very creatively, so I believe this is really you. He's training for theatre right now. Even as a lawyer though, you can keep this as a wonderful hobby or side interest that blesses others, and who knows may still end up being your career after all. I'd love to see more MJ sketches!!!
  • on 1319857757:
    <br />Rai, you are only 13 yrs old? This is what I read from Gina..  /bravo/ Congratulations you are an amazing young woman.. I do believe you did these drawings, because I have a niece who draws animes, and she is extremely talented. <br /><br />Rai one thing, I am jealous, you drew something for Gina and not me..  lolol/ I wish you all the best, and you should consider persuing this talent of yours further.. Blessings.<br />
    <br /><br />Yup, haha! Thankyou so much :) <br /><br />Aww, it was a one off XD Maybe I will...
  • on 1319860927:
    <br />Amazing Raikiramari, you have a special ability that's for sure!  My son has a young adult friend who draws similarly to you, and very creatively, so I believe this is really you. He's training for theatre right now. Even as a lawyer though, you can keep this as a wonderful hobby or side interest that blesses others, and who knows may still end up being your career after all. I'd love to see more MJ sketches!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe, thanks MJonmind, hehe.<br /><br />I'm planning on doing more MJ sketches soon, it's just complicated. I've had trouble drawing his hair in the past and I still do, which is why I hardly draw him. I'll try to though.