Just a little Sugar for my Sweets

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    I kinda agree with Gina  suspicious// <br /><br /><br />Quite impressive Rai. Quite.<br /><br /><br />This is professional artwork.
  • on 1319902649:
    <br />I kinda agree with Gina  suspicious// <br /><br /><br />Quite impressive Rai. Quite.<br /><br /><br />This is professional artwork.<br />
    <br /><br />Agree with Gina on what Bec? <br /><br />I don't think it's professional at all, really. I've seen people my age draw better than me. (I have completely low self esteem)
  • on 1319838421:
    <br />To be honest, I didn't believe you made those yourself.<br />But now that you made a sketch just for me, I'm ready to believe you...sort of :lol:<br /><br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Gina, my Artwork has my name and last name initial on it. AbbyH, you can just faintly see it in some of my works. It's a watermark, almost. <br /><br />Also, I never saw this comment, so this is something for you. It's almost an improvement meme: <br /><br />Age 9: <br />maid.jpg<br /><br />Age 10: <br /><br />MICHAELISTIREDWANTSTORIP.jpg<br />age10.jpg<br /><br />Age 11: <br />AGE114.jpg<br />age112.jpg<br />AGE113.jpg<br /><br />Age 12: <br />AGE121.jpg<br />AGE123.jpg<br />AGE122.jpg<br /><br />And age 13 which is now: <br /><br />AGE132.jpg<br />AGE131.jpg<br />AGE134.jpg<br />brsml.png<br /><br /><br />Did I suprise you? <br /><br />333bam.png<br /><br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Rai now I am very serious. How can a child draw like this? Either you are a genius or you are older.<br />At 12-13 to master the colors, the perspective and proportions, the face expressions like you seem to do it's pretty uncommon. <br /><br />One question: why were you permanently banned on deviantart site?
  • on 1319914304:
    <br />Rai now I am very serious. How can a child draw like this? Either you are a genius or you are older.<br />At 12-13 to master the colors, the perspective and proportions, the face expressions like you seem to do it's pretty uncommon. <br /><br />One question: why were you permanently banned on deviantart site?<br />
    <br /><br />I've been practicing for ages Gina, I'm not older either. I'm really Thirteen, Gina. <br /><br />I was banned for being underage, at the time I was 12, so I can understand. Then I told the admins they were being unfair, so that's why I'm not allowed back until I get another IP adress or move houses ._. <br />
  • Yo! Gina, Bec, guys! here, these should help you determine wether or not I'm telling the truth, but as far as I'm concerned I really am. <br /><br />Stranger In Moscow progress Video (Tutorial based, I did this for a Friend) <br /> /><br />Speedpaint: <br /> <br /><br />Here's the full picture that I drew today: <br /><br />finished.png<br /><br />
  • Wow!!!  wow!! don't have anything to say really, just WOW!!! Super!!! Wish you all the best, you are REALLY TALENTED!!!  OMG! bearhug
  • on 1319924289:
    <br />Wow!!!  wow!! don't have anything to say really, just WOW!!! Super!!! Wish you all the best, you are REALLY TALENTED!!!  OMG! bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks so much Irina, I'm getting a lot of support here, it makes me a little shy though.
  • on 1319924759:
    <br />
    on 1319924289:
    <br />Wow!!!  wow!! don't have anything to say really, just WOW!!! Super!!! Wish you all the best, you are REALLY TALENTED!!!  OMG! bearhug <br />
    <br /><br />Thanks so much Irina, I'm getting a lot of support here, it makes me a little shy though. <br />
    <br />Oh, Rai, I don't write a lot, but I am here every single day for last 2 years)) but when I saw your drawings I couldn't stay quite. You are really talented))) Pardon my English)))Love to you and all the best
  • on 1319926085:
    <br />
    on 1319924759:
    <br />
    on 1319924289:
    <br />Wow!!!  wow!! don't have anything to say really, just WOW!!! Super!!! Wish you all the best, you are REALLY TALENTED!!!  OMG! bearhug <br />
    <br /><br />Thanks so much Irina, I'm getting a lot of support here, it makes me a little shy though. <br />
    <br />Oh, Rai, I don't write a lot, but I am here every single day for last 2 years)) but when I saw your drawings I couldn't stay quite. You are really talented))) Pardon my English)))Love to you and all the best<br />
    <br /><br />Oh, Awesome! I've only been here for a couple weeks, I was too young to join 2 years ago, haha. <br /><br />Aww, it's okay. and thanks again! :)  it means a lot to me.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Very nice work, Rai!!  /bravo/<br /><br />weren´t you banned from Deviart because someone hacked your account and trolled around with it? That´s what you said yesterday in chat  WTF??<br /><br />However, i understand why people think you are older than 13 y.o. 1st, you are amazing in what you do and 2nd, there is a woman with your same name and surname who is 27 y.o<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1319915953:
    <br />
    on 1319914304:
    <br />Rai now I am very serious. How can a child draw like this? Either you are a genius or you are older.<br />At 12-13 to master the colors, the perspective and proportions, the face expressions like you seem to do it's pretty uncommon. <br /><br />One question: why were you permanently banned on deviantart site?<br />
    <br /><br />I've been practicing for ages Gina, I'm not older either. I'm really Thirteen, Gina. <br /><br />I was banned for being underage, at the time I was 12, so I can understand. Then I told the admins they were being unfair, so that's why I'm not allowed back until I get another IP adress or move houses ._.<br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    afraid/ If you are this talented at the age of 13, I don't know how you are going to be at 20s. AMAZING!!! I totally loved it. A LOT!!! Wish I had a talent in drawing too. You're so lucky to have it. Congrats and keep up the great job Rai.<br /><br /> /bravo/
  • on 1319932089:
    <br />Very nice work, Rai!!  /bravo/<br /><br />weren´t you banned from Deviart because someone hacked your account and trolled around with it? That´s what you said yesterday in chat  WTF??<br /><br />However, i understand why people think you are older than 13 y.o. 1st, you are amazing in what you do and 2nd, there is a woman with your same name and surname who is 27 y.o<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1319915953:
    <br />
    on 1319914304:
    <br /><br />I've been practicing for ages Gina, I'm not older either. I'm really Thirteen, Gina. <br /><br />I was banned for being underage, at the time I was 12, so I can understand. Then I told the admins they were being unfair, so that's why I'm not allowed back until I get another IP adress or move houses ._.<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />MissG, they banned me when I was 12 the first time, then I was allowed back. The second time it was because of Trolls, I can see the misunderstanding there though. <br /><br />I know people reckon that I'm older. <br />I've never gave out my surname, haha. It's not AbbyH, the H is the initial of my surname.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I  always i have admired the people who have these skills, congratulations Rai  /bravo/
  • on 1319934558:
    <br />I  always i have admired the people who have these skills, congratulations Rai  /bravo/<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks so much Paula, haha! :)
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    Rai, this is great!! /bravo/<br /><br />I work as an.. let's say I do digital illustration for living  :mrgreen:<br />And you works are impressive and you're so young! Do you have graphics<br />tablet? Sorry maybe you pointed out earlier in this thread, was too distracted<br />by your drawings  :oops: If you do all that with a mouse you really should make parents<br />get you professional digitizer - at first you'll hate it maybe, but later it will help you go <br />to stratosphere with your skills. What software is your fave?
    OK Rai so you did those. That doesn't prove yet that you are only 13 but if this is true, congratulations, you are very very good.<br />Do you study in an art school?
  • on 1319963412:
    <br />OK Rai so you did those. That doesn't prove yet that you are only 13 but if this is true, congratulations, you are very very good.<br />Do you study in an art school?<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know how to prove that I'm 13, that's a little harder. <br /><br />No, I've never studied in an art School. I just improved, but I want to get into an Art School.
  • on 1319963061:
    <br />Rai, this is great!! /bravo/<br /><br />I work as an.. let's say I do digital illustration for living  :mrgreen:<br />And you works are impressive and you're so young! Do you have graphics<br />tablet? Sorry maybe you pointed out earlier in this thread, was too distracted<br />by your drawings  :oops: If you do all that with a mouse you really should make parents<br />get you professional digitizer - at first you'll hate it maybe, but later it will help you go <br />to stratosphere with your skills. What software is your fave?<br />
    <br /><br />I do have a graphics tablet (And yes I HATED using it at first) but sometimes I do my works with a mouse, the problem is that Bamboo Graphics Tablets break easily if you remove the sensetivity cover. I got my first Graphics Tablet when I was 10, but I only had Photoshop and MS Paint back then. <br /><br />Ms Paint: (Age 11-12) <br />MASPAINT.jpg<br />mspaint2.jpg<br /><br />First ever Tablet drawing (At age 10) <br />firstevertabletdrawing.jpg<br /><br />Mouse work  (age 11) <br />stupid.jpg<br /><br />Also, my favourite program to use now is Paint Tool SAI, I always use it :)
  • EDITING333333.png<br /><br />444444.png<br /><br />I do edits now too, I hope you guys enjoy them. I'm not VERY good, but I try my best. I'm trying to get involved in mixed medias, haha. Personally, I don't like my edits, but some people seem to.
    Hey Rai can you draw a sexy MJ for me :) ?
  • on 1319986981:
    <br />Hey Rai can you draw a sexy MJ for me :) ?<br />
    <br /><br />Haha, sure Gina LOL.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    LOL!<br /><br />Wow what technology can do! I remember drawing on stone back during the pleistoceno lmho
  • on 1319987573:
    <br />LOL!<br /><br />Wow what technology can do! I remember drawing on stone back during the pleistoceno lmho<br />
    <br /><br />Haha, MissG :) indeed.
  • Almost forgot to post this, I finished it earlier but never put it here. <br /><br />Drawn with a Mouse: <br />mouse.png<br /><br />Drawn with a Graphics Tablet. <br />littlehoaxer.png<br /><br />Those are the differences, you can see the difference in quality/Brush strokes/ colouring.