Just a little Sugar for my Sweets

124»

Comments

• Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    You're good with a mouse! I struggled with smooth lines BADLY<br />in Photoshop with a mouse :lol: If you ever go for vector graphics<br />{adobe illustrator etc.} it won't matter mouse or tablet really.<br /><br />You're good, Rai  :) Make parents get you some good tablet, less fragile maybe.<br />I don't know what's best thing these days, I have Wacom Intuos3 and it's quite neat.<br />Nothing should distract ya from creativity  bounce/
  • on 1319819968:
    <br />And when you least expect it... <br />irt"?<br />AAAWWW Rai, that would be cool for the "told you so" T- shirts! Have you seen this thread "ideas for the told you so shirt"?<br /><br />_<br />l <br />l <br />l <br />l <br />l <br />l <br />l <br />l <br />V<br /><br />333bam.png<br /><br />Just a 5 minute doodle, for my Lovelies. <br />
  • on 1319996254:
    <br />You're good with a mouse! I struggled with smooth lines BADLY<br />in Photoshop with a mouse :lol: If you ever go for vector graphics<br />{adobe illustrator etc.} it won't matter mouse or tablet really.<br /><br />You're good, Rai  :) Make parents get you some good tablet, less fragile maybe.<br />I don't know what's best thing these days, I have Wacom Intuos3 and it's quite neat.<br />Nothing should distract ya from creativity  bounce/<br />
    <br /><br />It's not easy using a Mouse, pretty difficult actually, which is why I skimp on the effort a little.  :oops:<br /><br />I used to have a Wacom intuos, but it broke because I was silly and took the sensetivity pad off of it, LOL. I've done that with two Tablets already. <br /><br />In list of Graphics Tablets I've had over 3 years: <br /><br />Wacom intuos <br />Bamboo <br />Medion <br />Now I have a Hanvon Graphics Tablet (They're amazing and they have a good amount of durability, I accidentally dropped it on the floor once and spilled water on it, it's never had even ONE slight problem with it)
  • on 1319996359:
    <br />
    on 1319819968:
    <br />And when you least expect it... <br />irt"?<br />AAAWWW Rai, that would be cool for the "told you so" T- shirts! Have you seen this thread "ideas for the told you so shirt"?<br /><br />_<br />l <br />l <br />l <br />l <br />l <br />l <br />l <br />l <br />V<br /><br />333bam.png<br /><br />Just a 5 minute doodle, for my Lovelies. <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Yes, I've seen the Thread. I didn't think anyone would like the design though...
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    on 1319996573:
    <br />Now I have a Hanvon Graphics Tablet (They're amazing and they have a good amount of durability, I accidentally dropped it on the floor once and spilled water on it, it's never had even ONE slight problem with it)<br />
    <br /><br />Oh that one sounds great! If my oldie Wacom dies, I'll maybe try to get Hanvon, it<br />sounds sturdy LOL, I tend to splash green tea all over the workplace  ::P and<br />yes I did drop tablet couple times too  :lol: thankfully carpet is thick here.<br /><br />Please keep posting your new artwork here, especially Michael-related  mj_dance/  ;)
  • LOL you should share it with the other designers on the shirt - thread. respect/
  • on 1319997607:
    <br />
    on 1319996573:
    <br />Now I have a Hanvon Graphics Tablet (They're amazing and they have a good amount of durability, I accidentally dropped it on the floor once and spilled water on it, it's never had even ONE slight problem with it)<br />
    <br /><br />Oh that one sounds great! If my oldie Wacom dies, I'll maybe try to get Hanvon, it<br />sounds sturdy LOL, I tend to splash green tea all over the workplace  ::P and<br />yes I did drop tablet couple times too  :lol: thankfully carpet is thick here.<br /><br />Please keep posting your new artwork here, especially Michael-related  mj_dance/  ;)<br />
    <br /><br />It is, the only problem we ever had with this Tablet is the settings, which we figured out (The tablet went a little too speedy) but that's solved. <br />The Tablet itself has a plastic coating over it which protects all the wiring inside it and it doesn't soak through the sensetivity plate (you can also store your pen inside it) <br /><br />I will do, also I'm planning on some more MJ Artwork.
  • on 1319998071:
    <br />LOL you should share it with the other designers on the shirt - thread. respect/<br />
    <br /><br />I have now you suggested it :)
  • DAMIEN-1.png<br /><br />And I JUST finished drawing this now, this picture is my ultimate magnum opus.
  • Rai, what are you doing up this late young lady?!?! ;)<br /><br />You have an amazing gift, I hope you never grow out of being so cool!
  • on 1320009090:
    <br />Rai, what are you doing up this late young lady?!?! ;)<br /><br />You have an amazing gift, I hope you never grow out of being so cool!<br />
    <br /><br />Haha, it's only just gone Ten, Moon D: <br /><br />Thankyou so much, haha :) I'm not THAT cool, LOL.
  • on 1320009171:
    <br />
    on 1320009090:
    <br />Rai, what are you doing up this late young lady?!?! ;)<br /><br />You have an amazing gift, I hope you never grow out of being so cool!<br />
    <br /><br />There is a man outside my window right now speaking Thai very loudly. It made me think of your made up name :) LOL<br /><br />Haha, it's only just gone Ten, Moon D: <br /><br />Thankyou so much, haha :) I'm not THAT cool, LOL.<br />
  • on 1320009320:
    <br />
    on 1320009171:
    <br />
    on 1320009090:
    <br /><br />There is a man outside my window right now speaking Thai very loudly. It made me think of your made up name :) LOL<br /><br />Haha, it's only just gone Ten, Moon D: <br /><br />Thankyou so much, haha :) I'm not THAT cool, LOL.<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Fff- Thai? LOL, everybody at School thinks that I took my name from Bread. Rhye bread.... Rai bread.
  • on 1320009506:
    <br />
    on 1320009320:
    <br />
    on 1320009171:
    <br />
    on 1320009090:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Fff- Thai? LOL, everybody at School thinks that I took my name from Bread. Rhye bread.... Rai bread. <br />
    <br /><br />HA! Do you only respond to Rai?  You give no response to the teacher when she calls out your real name?
  • on 1320010152:
    <br />
    on 1320009506:
    <br />
    on 1320009320:
    <br />
    on 1320009171:
    <br />
    on 1320009090:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Fff- Thai? LOL, everybody at School thinks that I took my name from Bread. Rhye bread.... Rai bread. <br />
    <br /><br />HA! Do you only respond to Rai?  You give no response to the teacher when she calls out your real name?<br />
    <br /><br />Yep, I only ever respond to Rai. When I'm older I'm gonna change my name to Rai, I don't even know if it's a real name, I just like it. <br /><br />Also, I have more than just one Teacher. We have about 9... 
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    You are a very talented artist Rai. Congrats.  /bravo/
  • on 1320015801:
    <br />You are a very talented artist Rai. Congrats.  /bravo/<br />
    <br /><br />Again, thanks Purelove! :)