OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    @lettingitsimmer ; :bearhug: :bearhug:
  • on 1356391621:
    <br />@lettingitsimmer ; :bearhug: :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />@blankie ;   :icon_e_smile:            :bearhug:            :bearhug:      <br />L.O.V.E. x<br /> :compute:
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Hello my Beautiful Family..I just wanted to wish you all...<br /><br />Peace-Love-Revolution-Photo-peace-and-love-revolution-club-25214993-432-432.gif<br /><br />And say Happy Holidays! I hope you are all feeling the LOVE this Holiday season! I look forward to the New Year, with High hopes of seeing 2013, be the year of True "Change". Lets all open our Hearts and minds to New possibilities, and lets embrace each other, and all of our differences, and learn to see the Beauty in  everyone and everything! Let's make this the Year where we finally UNITE, as ONE Voice in the name of L.O.V.E and LOVE!!<br /><br />I hope that you are all enjoying time together with your LOVED ones, and I hope that there is lots of Laughter in your households, as it is good for the Soul!! <br /><br />I LOVE you all so very much, and I know that I say that alot, but please know that I mean it with everything that I am...I feel so Blessed to have shared in this Journey with each and every one of you...that includes all of the Jackson Family!  Keep spreading the LOVE and always ask that it be paid forward!<br /><br />Blessings, LOVE and LIGHT to all!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />guild-wars-4e2628352aafc.jpg<br /><br />Michael, Please give your babies my LOVE! I LOVE you dear Brother...Always and Forever...Happy Holidays, hope you have a smile on your face, LOVE in your Heart, and Peace in your mind! <br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1356413096:
    <br />Hello my Beautiful Family..I just wanted to wish you all...<br /><br />Peace-Love-Revolution-Photo-peace-and-love-revolution-club-25214993-432-432.gif<br /><br />And say Happy Holidays! I hope you are all feeling the LOVE this Holiday season! I look forward to the New Year, with High hopes of seeing 2013, be the year of True "Change". Lets all open our Hearts and minds to New possibilities, and lets embrace each other, and all of our differences, and learn to see the Beauty in  everyone and everything! Let's make this the Year where we finally UNITE, as ONE Voice in the name of L.O.V.E and LOVE!!<br /><br />I hope that you are all enjoying time together with your LOVED ones, and I hope that there is lots of Laughter in your households, as it is good for the Soul!! <br /><br />I LOVE you all so very much, and I know that I say that alot, but please know that I mean it with everything that I am...I feel so Blessed to have shared in this Journey with each and every one of you...that includes all of the Jackson Family!  Keep spreading the LOVE and always ask that it be paid forward!<br /><br />Blessings, LOVE and LIGHT to all!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />guild-wars-4e2628352aafc.jpg<br /><br />Michael, Please give your babies my LOVE! I LOVE you dear Brother...Always and Forever...Happy Holidays, hope you have a smile on your face, LOVE in your Heart, and Peace in your mind! <br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi mjj4ever777.<br /> Lovely wishes.. :icon_e_smile:  paying  the L.O.V.E forward...                          :bearhug: <br />L.O.V.E. and Peace to all!  x<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • [size=10pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MICHAEL AND FROM MICHAEL. LOVE YOU ANGEL[/size]<br /><br />
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />A friend is one that knows you<br />as you are,<br />understands where you have been,<br />accepts what you have become,<br />and still,<br />gently allows you to grow.<br /><br />William Shakespeare<br /><br />I wish all a merry Christmas<br />love and peace to all<br />and to michael and his family
  • on 1356426341:
    <br />[size=10pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MICHAEL AND FROM MICHAEL. LOVE YOU ANGEL[/size]<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />HI scorpionchik! This video is absolutely beautiful.. thank you for sharing!<br />L.O.V.E. and Peace to you! x                                                                            <br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1356432082:
    <br /><br />A friend is one that knows you<br />as you are,<br />understands where you have been,<br />accepts what you have become,<br />and still,<br />gently allows you to grow.<br /><br />William Shakespeare<br /><br /><br />I wish all a merry Christmas<br />love and peace to all<br />and to michael and his family<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you shorty.. lovely wishes and thoughts <br />L.O.V.E x        :bearhug:
  • "Live your truth<br />Express your love<br />Share your enthusiasm<br />Take action towards your dreams<br />Walk your talk<br />Dance and sing to your music<br />Embrace your blessings<br />Make today worth remembering"<br /><br />Quote: Steve Maraboli<br />L.O.V.E. x
  • Merry Christmas family.  I hope Santa brought you some pretty things this year.  He’s bringing us tornadic weather tonight.  :icon_pale:  Hope he doesn’t have too much in his bag. <br /><br /> images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjOg1ZCo4i4311lSVt_tusAvIzKpPxBEJw3YKhybKYKlhgRybdIQ
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    Happy Holidays everyone , wish you all the happiness of the world . <br />May all your dreams come true !<br />I love you all  :bearhug:
    <br />It was only a sunny smile,<br />and little it cost in the giving,<br />but like morning light it scattered<br />the night<br />and made the day worth living.<br /><br />F. Scott Fitzderald<br /><br />love
  • Just wanted to say Merry CHRISTmas to MJ and family!!!<br />
  • on 1356452499:
    <br />Merry Christmas family.  I hope Santa brought you some pretty things this year.  He’s bringing us tornadic weather tonight.  :icon_pale:  Hope he doesn’t have too much in his bag. <br /><br /> images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjOg1ZCo4i4311lSVt_tusAvIzKpPxBEJw3YKhybKYKlhgRybdIQ<br />
    <br />Merry Christmas hesouttamylife..  Thank you for your lovely wishes for all..<br />( back at you!  :icon_e_smile:    ) I hope your weather is milder than the forecast says. <br />Stay safe , wherever you are. L.O.V.E x                                  :bearhug:
  • on 1356454088:
    <br />Happy Holidays everyone , wish you all the happiness of the world . <br />May all your dreams come true !<br />I love you all  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /> And to you, Jowayria!  :icon_e_smile:<br /> L.O.V.E. x      :bearhug:
  • on 1356455712:
    <br /><br />It was only a sunny smile,<br />and little it cost in the giving,<br />but like morning light it scattered<br />the night<br />and made the day worth living.<br /><br />F. Scott Fitzderald<br /><br />love<br />
    <br /><br /> Hi shorty.. lovely quote! :icon_e_smile: Thank you!<br /><br /><br />"You'll find that life is still worthwhile,<br />if you just, smile!"            :icon_e_smile:    <br /><br />Quote: Charlie Chaplin<br />Genius, actor, writer. movie maker<br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
  • on 1356471044:
    <br />Just wanted to say Merry CHRISTmas to MJ and family!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Young Mack! Merry Christmas!<br /> :icon_e_smile:<br />L.O.V.E. x
    <br />A great Song should lift your heart,<br />warm the soul<br />and make you feel good.<br /><br />Colbie Caillat<br />
    <br /><br />Without Music,<br />life would be a mistake<br /><br />Friedrich Nietzsche<br /><br />love you
  • love is a place<br />& through this place of<br />love move<br />(with brightness of peace)<br />all places<br />yes is a world<br />& in this world of<br />yes live<br />(skilfully curled)<br />all worlds<br /><br />~E.E. Cummings
  • on 1356479380:
    <br /><br />A great Song should lift your heart,<br />warm the soul<br />and make you feel good.<br /><br />Colbie Caillat<br />
    <br /><br />Without Music,<br />life would be a mistake<br /><br />Friedrich Nietzsche<br /><br />love you<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, shorty..It would be a very cold old world without music..                          :bearhug:<br />L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1356487692:
    <br />love is a place<br />& through this place of<br />love move<br />(with brightness of peace)<br />all places<br />yes is a world<br />& in this world of<br />yes live<br />(skilfully curled)<br />all worlds<br /><br />~E.E. Cummings<br />
    <br /><br />Beautiful quote about love, everlastinglove_MJ..  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />Love is all we need,whoever we are ..in my opinion..<br />.. to know, give and receive genuine Love..to those in our world, can change the world.<br />. our thoughts and deeds and feelings are changed by Love, <br />in a positive way.. to all we come in contact with..<br /><br />..all things can change..  Love is magical.... <br />..it brings us an inner light, felt in our hearts.<br />..and can be seen in our eyes<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x                          :bearhug:<br />  <br />
    Merry Christmas Family! Just wanted to say how Happy it makes me to see all of these LOVING posts...You guys always make me smile, because I can feel your Beautiful Hearts, so, "Thank you" for all that you do! Thank you for sharing your hearts with each other!<br /><br />I LOVE you all, and I hope that everyone is feeling the LOVE I am sending you!  :bearhug:<br /><br />Enjoy the rest of your holiday Family. I hope that you were all Blessed with LOVE this Christmas!<br /><br />Good night ...Sweet Michael dreams everyone!
  • on 1356506302:
    <br />Merry Christmas Family! Just wanted to say how Happy it makes me to see all of these LOVING posts...You guys always make me smile, because I can feel your Beautiful Hearts, so, "Thank you" for all that you do! Thank you for sharing your hearts with each other!<br /><br />I LOVE you all, and I hope that everyone is feeling the LOVE I am sending you!  :bearhug:<br /><br />Enjoy the rest of your holiday Family. I hope that you were all Blessed with LOVE this Christmas!<br /><br />Good night ...Sweet Michael dreams everyone!<br />
    <br />Hi mjj4ever777.. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones also!  :icon_e_smile:<br />Thank you for all your loving , kind and friendly posts.. they  light up the pages, and our hearts!<br /><br />It is ALL for Michael..and his loved ones, and  for all! <br /><br />Love, Peace and Light to you ~                                                            :bearhug:<br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br />
    on 1356507116:
    <br />
    on 1356506302:
    <br />Merry Christmas Family! Just wanted to say how Happy it makes me to see all of these LOVING posts...You guys always make me smile, because I can feel your Beautiful Hearts, so, "Thank you" for all that you do! Thank you for sharing your hearts with each other!<br /><br />I LOVE you all, and I hope that everyone is feeling the LOVE I am sending you!  :bearhug:<br /><br />Enjoy the rest of your holiday Family. I hope that you were all Blessed with LOVE this Christmas!<br /><br />Good night ...Sweet Michael dreams everyone!<br />
    <br />Hi mjj4ever777.. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones also! <br />Thank you for all your loving , kind and friendly posts.. they  light up the pages, and our hearts!<br /><br />It is ALL for Michael..and his loved ones, and  for all! <br /><br />Love, Peace and Light to you ~                                                            :bearhug:<br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />God Bless you Lettingitsimmer....I LOVE you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /> :bearhug:<br />Peace, LOVE and LIGHT right back to you!! You are a true Blessing my beautiful friend!! Thank you again for keeping this wonderful thread going! I am so thankful for all you do! Blessings always!
  • on 1356507377:
    <br />
    on 1356507116:
    <br />
    on 1356506302:
    <br />Hi mjj4ever777.. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones also! <br />Thank you for all your loving , kind and friendly posts.. they  light up the pages, and our hearts!<br /><br />It is ALL for Michael..and his loved ones, and  for all! <br /><br />Love, Peace and Light to you ~                                                            :bearhug:<br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />God Bless you Lettingitsimmer....I LOVE you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /> :bearhug:<br />Peace, LOVE and LIGHT right back to you!! You are a true Blessing my beautiful friend!! Thank you again for keeping this wonderful thread going! I am so thankful for all you do! Blessings always!<br />
    <br /><br />Love you back!  :icon_e_smile:  Thank you!  <br />I am very happy to be on this thread, and be able to share love, positive messages, poems and quotes for Michael, and all!<br />You are all amazing contributors!We can support each other, and readers, and spread good tidings all year! <br />We are  ONE in the spirit of joy, love,peace and harmony.. simple, no agendas.. <br /><br />" A smile is the Light in your window..<br />..that tells others there is a caring, sharing , person inside.".  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />QUOTE: Dennis Waitley<br />(American author and motivational speaker)