OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    Dear Michael, I Miss you so much that it hurts :bearhug: thanks for taking us on this BIG Adventure  :th_bravo: From the bottom of my heart for you, I LOVE YOU AND WILL STAND BY YOU,NO MATTER WHAT.
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    on 1351249162:
    <br />Dear Michael, I Miss you so much that it hurts :bearhug: thanks for taking us on this BIG Adventure  :th_bravo: From the bottom of my heart for you, I LOVE YOU AND WILL STAND BY YOU,NO MATTER WHAT.<br />
    <br /><br />When I wrote " I miss you so much that it HURTS" meant that I get very emotional when I see a picture of you or a video with you Michael, Bc I miss you so much<3<3<3<3
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1351248836:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />                                                                              "Make that Change!"<br /><br /><br />                                                                                            :bearhug:<br /><br />                              <br />                                                                                It's all for L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />Yes!  You're certainly in a huggy mood today.  I love it and love you too!<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1351264079:
    <br />
    on 1351248836:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />                                                                              "Make that Change!"<br /><br /><br />                                                                                            :bearhug:<br /><br />                              <br />                                                                                It's all for L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />Yes!  You're certainly in a huggy mood today.  I love it and love you too!<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /> Hi Andrea! LOL! I think the bearhug reaches out to everyone so well!  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />Love you too ! Michael must know he has affected so many people in a POSITIVE way..  that is great! <br /><br />L.O.V.E x  :compute:  Here's one for the road!!>>>>>>>>> :bearhug: 
  • <br /><br />"It is one of the beautiful compensations of this life<br /><br />that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself"<br /><br />(Quote: Ralph Waldo Emerson (1806-1882) American essayist and poet.<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    <br />Portrait <br /><br />My spirit dances<br />to the sound and sights<br />in this waking dream<br />spaces between <br />where a shade of blue<br />whispered softly for you…<br /> <br />Beyond realism<br />and all that I imagined<br />I drew the first line<br />Like a melody<br />Until your heart’s soft shadow<br />cast upon my mind’s eye…<br /><br />So deeply sketched in my mind<br />Never to be erased with time<br />With each band of color<br />now and forever bound<br />Held so tightly together<br />On common canvas ground…<br /><br />Burnt umber eyes enchant me<br />Pushing and pulling<br />at this quinacridone red heart<br />captured by the allure<br />of this divine work of art…<br /> <br />A cosmic spectrum<br />dances to a thousand hues<br />within this waking dream<br />a light sparked a silent cue<br />now complete…<br />this portrait I give to you.<br /><br />
  • on 1351309606:
    <br /><br />Portrait <br /><br />My spirit dances<br />to the sound and sights<br />in this waking dream<br />spaces between <br />where a shade of blue<br />whispered softly for you…<br /> <br />Beyond realism<br />and all that I imagined<br />I drew the first line<br />Like a melody<br />Until your heart’s soft shadow<br />cast upon my mind’s eye…<br /><br />So deeply sketched in my mind<br />Never to be erased with time<br />With each band of color<br />now and forever bound<br />Held so tightly together<br />On common canvas ground…<br /><br />Burnt umber eyes enchant me<br />Pushing and pulling<br />at this quinacridone red heart<br />captured by the allure<br />of this divine work of art…<br /> <br />A cosmic spectrum<br />dances to a thousand hues<br />within this waking dream<br />a light sparked a silent cue<br />now complete…<br />this portrait I give to you.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> Thank you for contributing this beautiful poem for Michael , mindseye.. <br /><br /> its vibrancy shimmers  like a multi coloured, living, stained glass window at noon..<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br /><br />
  • <br />To Michael Jackson,<br /><br />I don't think I've said this yet, but thank you for everything. <br />Thanks for teaching me so many things I never knew before.<br />Thanks for the enjoyment you gave to me through this hoax. <br />Thanks for making me a better person.<br />For all these things I am truly grateful.<br /><br />~UYI~
  • I<br /><br />  W<br />      A<br />          N<br />              N<br />                  A<br /><br />                        S<br />                            E<br />                                E<br /><br />                                    Y<br />                                        O<br />                                            U<br /><br />                                                smiley-dance020.gif<br />    <br />  <br /> 
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1351314965:
    <br /><br /> Thank you for contributing this beautiful poem for Michael , mindseye.. <br /><br /> its vibrancy shimmers  like a multi coloured, living, stained glass window at noon..<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks! This thread inspired me to share it and you've described how I see the light in his heart.
  • on 1351357299:
    <br />
    on 1351314965:
    <br /><br /> Thank you for contributing this beautiful poem for Michael , mindseye.. <br /><br /> its vibrancy shimmers  like a multi coloured, living, stained glass window at noon..<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks! This thread inspired me to share it and you've described how I see the light in his heart.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi mindseye.. Yes..Michael= Light and L.O.V.E..  a shining , beautiful example to all.. in all he has done.<br /><br />.. professionally and personally.. <br /><br />Thank you for your kind comments , and for saying that you were inspired  by this thread.. <br /><br /> All for Michael! All for L.O.V.E. and Peace.  x<br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    :bearhug: :bearhug:  ;)<br />
  • Michael wherever you are.....I am with you.....I wanna be where you are!<br /><br />smiley-love018.gif
  • "Believe you can, and you can.<br />Belief is one of the world's most powerful of all problem solvers..<br />When you believe that a difficulty can be overcome.<br />you are more than halfway to victory over it already."<br /><br /> Quote: Norman Vincent Peale(1898-1993)  American writer<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x                                :compute:
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    on 1351309606:
    <br /><br />Portrait <br /><br />My spirit dances<br />to the sound and sights<br />in this waking dream<br />spaces between <br />where a shade of blue<br />whispered softly for you…<br /> <br />Beyond realism<br />and all that I imagined<br />I drew the first line<br />Like a melody<br />Until your heart’s soft shadow<br />cast upon my mind’s eye…<br /><br />So deeply sketched in my mind<br />Never to be erased with time<br />With each band of color<br />now and forever bound<br />Held so tightly together<br />On common canvas ground…<br /><br />Burnt umber eyes enchant me<br />Pushing and pulling<br />at this quinacridone red heart<br />captured by the allure<br />of this divine work of art…<br /> <br />A cosmic spectrum<br />dances to a thousand hues<br />within this waking dream<br />a light sparked a silent cue<br />now complete…<br />this portrait I give to you.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />AMAZING Poem @Mindseye!!<br /><br />God bless!<br /><br />Thanx from the heart Dear @Simmer for contribute so lovingly and never stops!))❤<br /><br />Much Love to U and To ALL! :bearhug:
    <br /><br />Happy to see you all, my Friends!)))❤<br /><br />Im back on track with Ashbery's prophesy's by our side))<br /><br />Here we go about Recent "Silence" which personally i think is NOT there at all>).<br />Keep your head up Family and BRACE yourself --> tIme is now short and the Time IS Now!<br /><br /><br />  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Parmigianino_Selfportrait.jpg<br /><br />... A ship<br />Flying unknown colors has entered the harbor.<br />You are allowing extraneous matters<br />To break up your day, cloud the focus<br />Of the crystal ball. Its scene drifts away<br />Like vapor scattered on the wind. The fertile<br />Thought-associations that until now came<br />So easily, appear no more, or rarely. Their<br />Colorings are less intense, washed out<br />By autumn rains and winds, spoiled, muddied,<br />Given back to you because they are worthless.<br />Yet we are such creatures of habit that their<br />Implications are still around en permanence, confusing<br />Issues. .........<br />Our time gets to be veiled, compromised<br />By the portrait's will to endure. It hints at<br />Our own, which we were hoping to keep hidden.<br />We don't need paintings or<br />Doggerel written by mature poets when<br />The explosion is so precise, so fine.<br />Is there any point even in acknowledging<br />The existence of all that? Does it<br />Exist? Certainly the leisure to<br />Indulge stately pastimes doesn't,<br />Any more. Today has no margins, the event arrives<br />Flush with its edges, is of the same substance,<br />Indistinguishable.<br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1351622533:
    <br /><br /><br />Happy to see you all, my Friends!)))❤<br /><br />Im back on track with Ashbery's prophesy's by our side))<br /><br />Here we go about Recent "Silence" which personally i think is NOT there at all>).<br />Keep your head up Family and BRACE yourself --> tIme is now short and the Time IS Now!<br /><br /><br />  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Parmigianino_Selfportrait.jpg<br /><br />... A ship<br />Flying unknown colors has entered the harbor.<br />You are allowing extraneous matters<br />To break up your day, cloud the focus<br />Of the crystal ball. Its scene drifts away<br />Like vapor scattered on the wind. The fertile<br />Thought-associations that until now came<br />So easily, appear no more, or rarely. Their<br />Colorings are less intense, washed out<br />By autumn rains and winds, spoiled, muddied,<br />Given back to you because they are worthless.<br />Yet we are such creatures of habit that their<br />Implications are still around en permanence, confusing<br />Issues. .........<br />Our time gets to be veiled, compromised<br />By the portrait's will to endure. It hints at<br />Our own, which we were hoping to keep hidden.<br />We don't need paintings or<br />Doggerel written by mature poets when<br />The explosion is so precise, so fine.<br />Is there any point even in acknowledging<br />The existence of all that? Does it<br />Exist? Certainly the leisure to<br />Indulge stately pastimes doesn't,<br />Any more. Today has no margins, the event arrives<br />Flush with its edges, is of the same substance,<br />Indistinguishable.<br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />                                                                        :bearhug:<br /><br />L.O.V.E and Peace xx
  • <br /><br />A Positive Quote for Michael:<br /><br />"Just don't give up on trying what you really want to do....<br />where there is love and inspiration...<br />I don't think you can go wrong."<br /><br /><br />QUOTE: Ella Fitzgerald (1918-1996) American singer<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x
  • <br />  "you are always in my heart" (Michael)<br /><br />  L.O.V.E. x<br /><br />     
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    "LOVE is all that's Left, when everything is Right!"...My husband mrmjj4ever777, made this quote a while ago, and I think it is a great quote, so I just wanted to share!<br /><br /> Sending you Lots Of LOVE and Light Lettingitsimmer!! Your posts always "inspire"...Bless you for that! Namaste!<br /><br />To all of you who read...You know I LOVE you too!!!!!!!!!<br /><br /> :bearhug: 's for everyone!
  • on 1351636239:
    <br />"LOVE is all that's Left, when everything is Right!"...My husband mrmjj4ever777, made this quote a while ago, and I think it is a great quote, so I just wanted to share!<br /><br /> Sending you Lots Of LOVE and Light Lettingitsimmer!! Your posts always "inspire"...Bless you for that! Namaste!<br /><br />To all of you who read...You know I LOVE you too!!!!!!!!!<br /><br /> :bearhug: 's for everyone!<br />
    <br /><br />Hi mjj4ever777... thank you for your sharing your husband's quote!. It is  beautiful! <br /><br />....and for the Love and Light.. we all need that!    :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />Namaste also..  we are all ONE.<br /><br /> L.O.V.E. x     
    on 1351632319:
    <br /><br /><br />A Positive Quote for Michael:<br /><br />"Just don't give up on trying what you really want to do....<br />where there is love and inspiration...<br />I don't think you can go wrong."<br /><br /><br />QUOTE: Ella Fitzgerald (1918-1996) American singer<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1351636239:
    <br />"LOVE is all that's Left, when everything is Right!"...My husband mrmjj4ever777, made this quote a while ago, and I think it is a great quote, so I just wanted to share!<br /><br /> Sending you Lots Of LOVE and Light Lettingitsimmer!! Your posts always "inspire"...Bless you for that! Namaste!<br /><br />To all of you who read...You know I LOVE you too!!!!!!!!!<br /><br /> :bearhug: 's for everyone!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />You are  Amazing guys))))  Those Perfect Connections with each other is just Blessings<33  :-*
    <br /><br />BIG HUG to you Lettingitsimmer one more time :bearhug:<br /><br />Thank you for you kindness<333
  • on 1351655930:
    <br />
    on 1351632319:
    <br /><br /><br />A Positive Quote for Michael:<br /><br />"Just don't give up on trying what you really want to do....<br />where there is love and inspiration...<br />I don't think you can go wrong."<br /><br /><br />QUOTE: Ella Fitzgerald (1918-1996) American singer<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1351636239:
    <br /><br /><br />You are  Amazing guys))))  Those Perfect Connections with each other is just Blessings<33  :-*<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />So are you skyways!  :icon_e_smile:                <br /><br />We are the World! ( quote: Michael) All for L.O.V.E. x<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1351656129:
    <br /><br /><br />BIG HUG to you Lettingitsimmer one more time :bearhug:<br /><br />Thank you for you kindness<333<br />
    <br /><br />Welcome, skyways!  :compute:                                                :bearhug:<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x