OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• "My religion is very simple--<br /><br />my religion is kindness."<br /><br /><br />(quote: Dalai Lama b: 1936) Tibetan spiritual leader)
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I would tell him he is the best artist ever.<br />And that I love him and respect him.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    All I'm wishing you, Michael is to feel the love of everyone here for a "kind person" called "Michael Jackson". We know, the King of Pop is dead. The lesson is understood. May be some day you'll feel that everyone here respects you for your personality, your good deeds, not for who you "were". <br /><br />Until that day.....<br /><br />God bless you <br /><br />diggy<br /><br />Have a great day  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    “Because you’re a creation of God, you reflect the Divine qualities of creativity, wisdom, and love.”<br />― Doreen Virtue<br /><br />godblessr.jpg<br /><br />...Michael.<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1351016879:
    <br />“Because you’re a creation of God, you reflect the Divine qualities of creativity, wisdom, and love.”<br />― Doreen Virtue<br /><br />godblessr.jpg<br /><br />...Michael.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Sarahli! What a lovely visual and lovely message! <br /><br />So many beautiful thoughts and pictures here. Thank you..Such positivity and L.O.V.E. flowing through ..<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    HI ALL!!)) :bearhug:<br /><br />Please excuse my late absence here((due to some personal revelations:)) -  and Thank You guys for keeping flame of Michael's faith here :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br /><br />And first of all -->Thank you So much dear Simmer for such caring and protective approach on your replays --> always feels like you put other person before yourself and truly cherish and nourish every conversation!God Bless you for that lesson !<br /><br />" @lettingitssimer<;br />Hi skyways.. thank you..the portrait is amazing, and we read more facets from the diamond imaginations of J. Ashbery!.. very thought provoking and intense at times..<br /> ...the trajectory of positivity is also there..amidst the chaos.. like (seemingly) delicate, small white flowers which peep above the earth as the winter snows begin to melt.<br />Are they a reminder of the  eternal bigger picture? <br /><br />L.O.V.E. and positivity x" ;)""<br /><br />And, yes, indeed, like spring flowers overcoming mangled winter -> We Are ,literally, find the true joy and lifting our spirits even on the midst of  the "death"))))...<br />Let’s see if brilliant John Ashbery has something to say about that.>)))<br /><br />God Bless everyone who fell in love with this thread too, YOU are such Amazing Family , dear Friends!!  HUG2ALL!!!<br /><br /><br /> start with Man and the Mirror...  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Parmigianino_Selfportrait.jpg<br /><br />""..<br />A breeze like the turning of a page<br />Brings back your face: the moment<br />Takes such a big bite out of the haze<br />Of pleasant intuition it comes after.<br />The locking into place is "death itself,"<br />As Berg said of a phrase in Mahler's Ninth;<br />Or, to quote Imogen in Cymbeline, "There cannot<br />Be a pinch in death more sharp than this," for,<br />Though only exercise or tactic, it carries<br />The momentum of a conviction that had been building.<br />Mere forgetfulness cannot remove it<br />Nor wishing bring it back, as long as it remains<br />The white precipitate of its dream<br />In the climate of sighs flung across our world,<br />A cloth over a birdcage. But it is certain that<br />What is beautiful seems so only in relation to a specific<br />Life, experienced or not, channeled into some form<br />Steeped in the nostalgia of a collective past.<br />..I go on consulting<br />This mirror that is no longer mine<br />For as much brisk vacancy as is to be<br />My portion this time. And the vase is always full<br />Because there is only just so much room<br />And it accommodates everything. ..""<br /><br /><br />to be continue  :moonwalk_:<br /><br />With All Blessings and Peace!)<br /><br />p.s. soon, promice :icon_e_smile:
  • on 1351076865:
    <br />HI ALL!!)) :bearhug:<br /><br />Please excuse my late absence here((due to some personal revelations:)) -  and Thank You guys for keeping flame of Michael's faith here :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br /><br />And first of all -->Thank you So much dear Simmer for such caring and protective approach on your replays --> always feels like you put other person before yourself and truly cherish and nourish every conversation!God Bless you for that lesson !<br /><br />" @lettingitssimer<;br />Hi skyways.. thank you..the portrait is amazing, and we read more facets from the diamond imaginations of J. Ashbery!.. very thought provoking and intense at times..<br /> ...the trajectory of positivity is also there..amidst the chaos.. like (seemingly) delicate, small white flowers which peep above the earth as the winter snows begin to melt.<br />Are they a reminder of the  eternal bigger picture? <br /><br />L.O.V.E. and positivity x" ;)""<br /><br />And, yes, indeed, like spring flowers overcoming mangled winter -> We Are ,literally, find the true joy and lifting our spirits even on the midst of  the "death"))))...<br />Let’s see if brilliant John Ashbery has something to say about that.>)))<br /><br />God Bless everyone who fell in love with this thread too, YOU are such Amazing Family , dear Friends!!  HUG2ALL!!!<br /><br /><br /> start with Man and the Mirror...  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Parmigianino_Selfportrait.jpg<br /><br />""..<br />A breeze like the turning of a page<br />Brings back your face: the moment<br />Takes such a big bite out of the haze<br />Of pleasant intuition it comes after.<br />The locking into place is "death itself,"<br />As Berg said of a phrase in Mahler's Ninth;<br />Or, to quote Imogen in Cymbeline, "There cannot<br />Be a pinch in death more sharp than this," for,<br />Though only exercise or tactic, it carries<br />The momentum of a conviction that had been building.<br />Mere forgetfulness cannot remove it<br />Nor wishing bring it back, as long as it remains<br />The white precipitate of its dream<br />In the climate of sighs flung across our world,<br />A cloth over a birdcage. But it is certain that<br />What is beautiful seems so only in relation to a specific<br />Life, experienced or not, channeled into some form<br />Steeped in the nostalgia of a collective past.<br />..I go on consulting<br />This mirror that is no longer mine<br />For as much brisk vacancy as is to be<br />My portion this time. And the vase is always full<br />Because there is only just so much room<br />And it accommodates everything. ..""<br /><br /><br />to be continue  :moonwalk_:<br /><br />With All Blessings and Peace!)<br /><br />p.s. soon, promice :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hi skyways! Thank you for all your kind comments, and for the new poem. Is a great one.. I will read it a few more times as it is full of so much to think about.<br /><br />All of these positive contributions for Michael show respect, appreciation and love for him. Thank you for your lovely effort, as usual <br /><br />L.O.V.E. x <br /><br /><br />
    THANK YOU, DEAR @SIMMER!<br />I Love You :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />p.s. can you be so kind please,to voicing  your opinion on my another thread on Messages to Michael<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23448.0.html  ?<br /><br />Blessings!<br /><br /> :bearhug: :bearhug:
  • on 1351083167:
    <br />THANK YOU, DEAR @SIMMER!<br />
    <br /><br />THANK YOU, DEAR  SKYWAYS!!                                  :bearhug:<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br />
    on 1351083167:
    <br />THANK YOU, DEAR @SIMMER!<br />I Love You :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />p.s. can you be so kind please,to voicing  your opinion on my another thread on Messages to Michael<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23448.0.html  ?<br /><br />Blessings!<br /><br /> :bearhug: :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Ok! Is an interesting concept skyways!  :icon_idea:                   
  • on 1350995293:
    <br />I would tell him he is the best artist ever.<br />And that I love him and respect him.<br />
    <br /><br />That is beautiful GINAFELICIA.. it says everything!<br />L.O.V.E. x
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1351029253:
    <br /><br />Hi Sarahli! What a lovely visual and lovely message! <br /><br />So many beautiful thoughts and pictures here. Thank you..Such positivity and L.O.V.E. flowing through ..<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Simmer, thank you very much for your kindness. L.O.V.E. to you.  :bearhug:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Okay I will just say a few things. I love you Michael, you are my strength ! :bearhug:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Only this...  Mike , you are the only one. Thanks for your teachings, for your words, for your music. Thanks for these three years all together that have changed my life. With eternal L.O.V.E.  :moonwalk_:<br />
  • on 1351099444:
    <br />
    on 1351029253:
    <br /><br />Hi Sarahli! What a lovely visual and lovely message! <br /><br />So many beautiful thoughts and pictures here. Thank you..Such positivity and L.O.V.E. flowing through ..<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Simmer, thank you very much for your kindness. L.O.V.E. to you.  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />And L.O.V.E. to you, Sarahli, for your beautiful heart.<br />Messages for Michael are so inspiring here!<br />                                                                                                            :bearhug:<br /><br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I first fell in love with the artist, who seduces and dance like no one did, Mj over time showed me a man of noble heart, humble and humanitarian. That I fall in love even more, beyond the artist is a man, who worked hard to spread love and compassion. I learned, and I can say that I have MJ in my heart forever. I promise!<br /><br />                                  :bearhug:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Michael I hope you can feel true love and respect we have here for you, personally, I feel like you are part of my family, my life. I really hope you are safe and most happy wherever you are. Love you!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @MJ, thank you for dying this way. It helped changed my life forever and helped me help myself to become a better person. Ever grateful.<br /><br />xxoo -bec
  • minamina Posts: 24
    Each passing day, and one day too .. But as they say in France, as long as there is love, there is hope ... I love you Michael ... You taught me to love unconditionally, without waiting for anything other ... Thank you for everything ... Thank you for opening my eyes to what is happening around me .... Thank you for showing me the way ...
  • minamina Posts: 24
    Michael, I'm talking to you<br />Because with your little voice<br />Your foibles, you made ​​on my life<br />Thousands of roses<br />Michael, I fight for you<br />For ten thousand years of it<br />We meet at the shelter, under a sky so pretty<br />Thousands of roses<br />I come from the sky and the stars together<br />Speak only of you<br />From a musician who plays his hands<br />On a piece of wood<br />Their love bluer than the sky around<br />
  • on 1351190249:
    <br />Michael, I'm talking to you<br />Because with your little voice<br />Your foibles, you made ​​on my life<br />Thousands of roses<br />Michael, I fight for you<br />For ten thousand years of it<br />We meet at the shelter, under a sky so pretty<br />Thousands of roses<br />I come from the sky and the stars together<br />Speak only of you<br />From a musician who plays his hands<br />On a piece of wood<br />Their love bluer than the sky around<br />
    <br /><br />Hi mina! Thank you for posting this lovely poem for Michael!<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x
    <br /><br />..MICHAEL, I Love  U so Very Much.. and even More after I KNOW that It’s You, who standing before this Tremendous Project..<br />Its bringing tears to my eyes and immense happiness to my heart.. <br />May our good Lord Always Blessed U, my dear<br />Please Stay Safe<br />Follow Your Bliss<br />..I MISS U..<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />""The World Music Awards has a serious charity commitment. <br />This year from the vent proceeds a brand new World Music Awards Hospital will be constructed in Africa and a fourth centre in India. To date, there are 19 operating centres in the third world including a day hospital and school on the Ivory Coast; a health centre in Orissa, India with an 24 hour ambulance service for a population of 30,000 people; a school and orphanage in Madras, India; a home for abandoned children in Brazil; a home for handicapped girls in Katukuranda, Sri Lanka; a hospital, school and village for the homeless in Madagascar; a hospital in Mokatam, Egypt; a hospital and school in Niger; a shelter, hospital and orphanage in Cameroon; a hospital in Cambodia and a hospital and school in Mali.""<br /><br /><br /><br />  :moonwalk_:<br />
  • <br /><br /><br /><br />                                                                                      "Make that Change!"<br /><br /><br />                                                                                                  :bearhug:
  • <br /><br /><br /><br />                                                                                "Make that Change!"<br /><br /><br />                                                                                      :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />                                                                                      <br />                                                                                    All for L.O.V.E x
  • on 1351248230:
    <br /> <br /><br /><br /><br />                                                                                      "Make that Change!"<br /><br /><br />                                                                                                  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />                                                                                      All for L.O.V.E. x
  • <br /><br /><br />                                                                              "Make that Change!"<br /><br /><br />                                                                                            :bearhug:<br /><br />                              <br />                                                                                It's all for L.O.V.E. x