Back cover of Bad 25

Comments

• @Digg...LOL, ya I don't know more either, unfortunately.  Perhaps there's nothing 'odd' about it at all...and I probably won't be spending much time trying to figure it out lol.  I will, however, keep an eye out for RTL guy next time I'm watching the concert...which may be later tonight  :icon_razz:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    RTL claimed to have been producer of the infamous "fake van video".<br />Big mama of RTL is Bertelsmann who own in addition print media like Random House and Gruner & Jahr. <br /><br />
    On October 1, 2008 Bertelsmann completed the sale of its 50 % stake in Sony BMG to Sony Corporation of America. Sony has since renamed its now wholly owned music business to Sony Music Entertainment. These two divestitures marked the end of the Bertelsmann Music Group division and the selected assets that Bertelsmann decided to retain from these sell-offs will be the basis of a forthcoming BMG branded division, BMG Rights Management, which will focus on building, managing and marketing artist rights.
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertelsmann<br /><br />
    Bertelsmann Music Group, (BMG), was a division of Bertelsmann before its completion of sale of the majority of its assets to Japan's Sony Corporation of America on October 1, 2008.
    <br /><br />
    The basis of the company was formed through BMG's decision to withhold selected European music catalogues from the former Sony BMG joint venture and the BMG Publishing businesses.
    <br /><br />
    Rolf Schmidt-Holtz, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Chief Creative Officer and Member of the Management Board of Bertelsmann AG
    <br />
    Clive Davis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, BMG North America CEO
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertelsmann_Music_Group<br /><br />
    Mr. Schmidt-Holtz became Chairman of the Management Board of the Bertelsmann Music Group (BMG). After its merger with Sony Music in 2003, he first became the Chairman, and from 2006 on, Chief Executive Officer at Sony BMG. Mr. Schmidt-Holtz serves as a Member of the Executive Board of Ariola Eurodisc, Inc., Arista Records, Inc., Bertelsmann Music Group,Inc., Bertelsmann TJS, Inc., BMG Australia Limited, BMG J LLC, BMG Music, BMG New Zealand Limited, BMG Songs, Inc., BMG Special Products,Inc., Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc., RTL Group S.A.,
    <br />http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=690993&privcapId=519888&previousCapId=519888&previousTitle=Bertelsmann%20AG<br /><br />
    Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) is a music publishing company and is part of the Universal Music Group.<br /><br />UMPG owns or administers more than 1 million copyrights. They are one of the largest music publishing businesses in the world with more than 47 offices in 41 countries. In 2006, Universal Music Publishing Group acquired BMG Music Publishing for €1.63 billion, the third largest publishing group, making Universal Music the largest music publisher in the world.
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Music_Publishing_Group<br />--> making UMPG the #1 publishing group (Sony / ATV being #2 after EMI catalogue deal)
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    On their website it says that the name RTL was created in 1966:<br /><br />
    1966<br />Radio Luxembourg is rebranded RTL.
    <br />http://www.rtlgroup.com/www/htm/AboutUs_History.aspx
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Clive Davis (Whitney Houston connection again) and Sony music. :errrr: :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />Also, remember TMZ’s many ‘What’s the difference’ photo shots, comparison between 2 almost identical pics? This is just like it—a game for us to play perhaps.<br /><br />In this video RTL refers to MJ as Jacko.<br /> />MJ seems upset.  Mary, what do you hear there? Thanks.<br /><br />Brings us always back to --are 'they' friend or foe to Michael, and is MJ in charge of this hoax.<br /><br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I can not see the video  :icon_e_sad:<br /><br />But...why  a photoshopped photo ?  :confused: :suspect:
  • on 1348663339:
    <br />So I made a quick pic comparison with the original pic and the back of my BAD25.<br />Forgive my crappy work on the montage, I was doing it fast  :icon_lol:<br /><br />The guy wears a RTL shirt. <br /><br />Left: Back of BAD25 Right: Original pic<br /><br /><br />bad25cover.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />I must be missing something here (been known to happen, lol)<br />OK......I understand all the great connections so far (awesome info BTW)......<br />but are these the two pictures in question still?  The picture on the right seems more like <br />a painting or drawing to me.......was this shopped at all or painted over......<br />the lines are blurred, the lighting/highlights are softer.  The left one I see the the RTL dude.  <br /><br />Perhaps it's just my eyes gone buggy........thanks for the post Mary, just trying to understand<br />it all.  I don't have BAD25...yet ;) <br /><br />Thanks for any help or direction to look......sorry for being a little confused.  <br /><br />Blessings! <br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    i still think that there are 2 different pics taken very quickly one after another, that's why Michael didn't even have the time to move, like pretty much all the people in it... except very few, amongst which this RTL guy.<br />Plus it's very difficult to really analyze the photos in detail, since they're not in a very good quality/resolution.<br /><br /><br />Also, I wrote MjHoaxEvidence a PM on youtube asking her why the video wasn't visible.<br />This is the answer (I paste it here only because she/he sent it to all the subscribers, therefore it's intended to be read by other people, it's not really a private message):<br /><br />"I sent out a bulletin to all subscribers apologizing for it.<br />The contents of it is proven false. I will try to do more research and hopefully soon I will post another video.<br /><br />Sincere Apologies,<br />MJHE"
  • @Sarahli and Sim...thanks for the info!<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1348704413:
    <br />i still think that there are 2 different pics taken very quickly one after another, that's why Michael didn't even have the time to move, like pretty much all the people in it... except very few, amongst which this RTL guy.<br />Plus it's very difficult to really analyze the photos in detail, since they're not in a very good quality/resolution.<br /><br /><br />Also, I wrote MjHoaxEvidence a PM on youtube asking her why the video wasn't visible.<br />This is the answer (I paste it here only because she/he sent it to all the subscribers, therefore it's intended to be read by other people, it's not really a private message):<br /><br />"I sent out a bulletin to all subscribers apologizing for it.<br />The contents of it is proven false. I will try to do more research and hopefully soon I will post another video.<br /><br />Sincere Apologies,<br />MJHE"<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you to everyone who contributed. Can I ask what was proven false? Was it the RTL cap?<br /><br />I find it odd that there are two pictures and that RTL once again shows back up in the picture after such a long silence. Why didn't they just use the original picture?<br /><br />Blessings
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1348692741:
    <br />Clive Davis (Whitney Houston connection again) and Sony music. :errrr: :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />Also, remember TMZ’s many ‘What’s the difference’ photo shots, comparison between 2 almost identical pics? This is just like it—a game for us to play perhaps.<br /><br />In this video RTL refers to MJ as Jacko.<br /> />MJ seems upset.  Mary, what do you hear there? Thanks.<br /><br />Brings us always back to --are 'they' friend or foe to Michael, and is MJ in charge of this hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />I will add a translation here later when I get back home. <br /><br />Have a job interview this morning and will be back after that  :bearhug:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    LOL - this reminds me of endless hours with the ambulance photos! Where's TS when you need him!!<br /><br />I can see several differences in the backgrounds of these two pics which I can't explain by simply squaring off the pic in a different place. It's as if it's been cut at an angle, but not the same angle all the way around. Look at the light coloured vertical strip on the roofline to the left of the Bad25 pic, and the amount of curved roofline on the right. Get a piece of paper and see what you can or can't cut off!  If you cut off RTL guy then the photographer's arm isn't long enough. I could go on with random dots (I don't think they are all specks on my computer screen!)<br /><br />Yet MJ and those shafts of light are exactly the same in both (yes, I counted the studs and studied the wrinkles and creases in his shirt and trousers!) so I can't explain it by same time/slightly different angle.<br /><br />I can't agree with the 2 pics being taken at a split second difference in time either - fans frantically waving - their arms exactly the same, yet time for RTL guy and one of the security guys with reflective strip (if that's what they are) to pop in or out of shot? No way!<br /><br />And that right hand reflective strip should be in both pics - that, to me, is harder to explain away than the RTL guy.<br /><br />Oh, is the 'original' pic from the original Bad artwork of 1987?  What scope was there then for 'modifying' photos?<br /><br />What fun!
    on 1348726527:
    <br />
    on 1348692741:
    <br />Clive Davis (Whitney Houston connection again) and Sony music. :errrr: :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />Also, remember TMZ’s many ‘What’s the difference’ photo shots, comparison between 2 almost identical pics? This is just like it—a game for us to play perhaps.<br /><br />In this video RTL refers to MJ as Jacko.<br /> />MJ seems upset.  Mary, what do you hear there? Thanks.<br /><br />Brings us always back to --are 'they' friend or foe to Michael, and is MJ in charge of this hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />I will add a translation here later when I get back home. <br /><br />Have a job interview this morning and will be back after that  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />I decided to finish the translation before leaving. So here goes:<br /><br />
    During a video shoot, the attempt to record a commercial.<br /><br />New York, this weekend, the same facial expression, tired, absent-minded, hardly noticing the screaming fans. The King of Pop, like a zombie. Supported by Elizabeth Taylor he whispers a few barely understandable words into the microphones. <br /><br />"I feel very honored that the world honors my art, really very honored."<br /><br />Michael Jackson down and out? The sad downfall of a mega-star? Christian Marx, Jacko´s biographer , was shocked by the appearance too.<br /><br />"I really do think that he is at the end of his strenght, which is no surprise. This concert has been the pinnacle for him, it has been his first performance in the US in many years." <br /><br />But even long before the concert Jacko appeared to be groggy. <br /><br />Ravaged by his many facial surgeries. He still seems to be in great pain. <br />His mask-like outward appearance hardly allows any movement. <br /><br />Friends report that Michael has problems in following conversations, talking is often a torture for him. <br /><br />(Michael getting up, heading towards the door "Thank you")<br /><br />With these words he abruptly breaks off the video shoot. <br />He got through the concert in New York, he had no choice.<br /><br />But everyone who has seen these pictures is wondering if this hasn´t already been the last public appearance of Michael Jackson.
  • The pictures are hard to compare because one is on a angle.. but the raised out arm seems to be in a slightly different position, in one photo you can't see the camera persons elbow, but going on those photos I tried aligning and it can't be aligned to the same level like his finger tips, top of the ear, belt buckle. it's all slightly different by a fraction but that could just be the angle that the bad25 one is.. I can't make one single pin point the same as the other picture with out all the others being misaligned so i think Sim could be right, two consecutive photo's if RTL guy was walking quickly enough the one where he isn't in it.. he could be just a step or two back and by the time the second quick shot was taken he was within photo shot range.
  • RK - thank you for translating the words. If pictures speak a thousand words than Michael's actions said it all. He wasn't happy with what was going on around him. But do the words explain fully why Michael would get up and leave? Something else must have happened.<br /><br />Blessings
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1348757175:
    <br />RK - thank you for translating the words. If pictures speak a thousand words than Michael's actions said it all. He wasn't happy with what was going on around him. But do the words explain fully why Michael would get up and leave? Something else must have happened.<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />I thought it was MaryK who translated it. I really don't like the video. It's too negative. Showing Michael incapable of speaking and not aware of screaming fans, always in pain and describing him as a Zombie is very offensive. The word Jacko was used a couple of times. If I were Michael I would have sued them. This is not a way to describe people at all. The video is not explaining why Michael suddenly decided to end the interview. The reason mentioned in the video is that talking was a torture for him due to the pain he had from the many facial surgeries. Again, another lie. But this is what we should expect from the media. Facts are twisted and turned. Why were they doing this to him? It's not fair!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Mary, I hope your interview went well and you get the job.  Thanks for translating!  How RTL twisted everything to do with Michael, even saying he just barely managed the New York performance of 2001. We've all watched it and he was fantastic! No wonder Back/Front have such disdain for the media who were out to destroy his image.  How I wish for justice for MJ, and Front has promised it is coming.<br /><br />About the pics I don't think they're a split second apart (way too much hyper movement happening everywhere). I think perhaps the pic has been stretched/warped in some way so that nothing lines up like Leilani81 says.  But the insert of RTL seems deliberate, why who knows.
    on 1348777130:
    <br />Mary, I hope your interview went well and you get the job.  Thanks for translating!  How RTL twisted everything to do with Michael, even saying he just barely managed the New York performance of 2001. We've all watched it and he was fantastic! No wonder Back/Front have such disdain for the media who were out to destroy his image.  How I wish for justice for MJ, and Front has promised it is coming.<br /><br />About the pics I don't think they're a split second apart (way too much hyper movement happening everywhere). I think perhaps the pic has been stretched/warped in some way so that nothing lines up like Leilani81 says.  But the insert of RTL seems deliberate, why who knows.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you so much MJonmind. Interview went well but I´ll have to meet the general manager in 3 weeks before they will decide. After that interview today I don´t even know if I want that job at all  :icon_e_wink:  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Back to topic:<br /><br />I read today (on FB) that the maker of the video about the BAD25 pic withdrew the vid because the information/conjecture on which she had based the vid had turned out to be false.
  • on 1348759286:
    <br />
    on 1348757175:
    <br />RK - thank you for translating the words. If pictures speak a thousand words than Michael's actions said it all. He wasn't happy with what was going on around him. But do the words explain fully why Michael would get up and leave? Something else must have happened.<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />I thought it was MaryK who translated it. I really don't like the video. It's too negative. Showing Michael incapable of speaking and not aware of screaming fans, always in pain and describing him as a Zombie is very offensive. The word Jacko was used a couple of times. If I were Michael I would have sued them. This is not a way to describe people at all. The video is not explaining why Michael suddenly decided to end the interview. The reason mentioned in the video is that talking was a torture for him due to the pain he had from the many facial surgeries. Again, another lie. But this is what we should expect from the media. Facts are twisted and turned. Why were they doing this to him? It's not fair!<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, you are right. Thank you MaryK!<br /><br />I suppose that unless you see the video it's hard to understand (at least for me) what was based on false information. But it must have had something to do with the RTL clothing item and the missing security guard.<br /><br />What stands out to me (nothing new to any of you) is that the two pictures look very close except that they aren't. And I don't think this was a mistake at all. If one isn't paying attention or isn't highly aware of MJ's life they wouldn't even know that the picture was different.<br /><br />Blessings
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The album Michael also had their differences, I have the photo on the left side.<br /><br />120905103651283395.jpg
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    ; paula-c<br /><br />              :suspect: :confused: really.... strange ....  :confused: :omg:
    MJ’S UNRELEASED SONGS: THE UNTOLD STORY<br /><br />teddy-r-notes.jpg?w=640&h=424<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Warning: This blog has no special value, ’cause it doesn’t contain neither revelations, nor clues, nor even really factual information — it’s based upon unreliable sources like TNZ’ intuition, Wikipedia and alleged titles of some unreleased tracks of Mr. Jackson. Most of you probably won’t find this interesting or informative, but TNZ sticks to the idea that in order to get true understanding one should listen not only to what’s being said, but also to what’s left unsaid. Reading the list of MJ’s unreleased material (even if this is half true), we can visualize and feel — at least to try to — what was on his mind and heart a few last years…<br />This is not even reading between the lines, but rather picking up the crumbs of information dropped by a storyteller. But don’t doubt, even unsung songs may tell a story… Whether you are able to hear it or not — depends on you.<br />‘Rest in Peace Mr. Miyagi, I’m the karate kid.<br />Hah,  did you read between the lines?<br />Only time will tell, and in the meantime… ’<br />/O-Bee<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />2001<br />‘She Was Lovin’ Me’<br />(Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley, Mark C. Rooney)<br />‘Seeing Voices’<br />Sidney Fine, Michael Jackson, Ray Charles Choir<br />‘House Of Style’<br />Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley, Tyrese, Andre Harris<br />‘Shout’<br />Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley<br />‘Get Your Weight Off Me’<br />Michael Jackson<br />‘Get Around’<br />Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins, La Shawn Daniels<br />‘I Don’t Live Here Anymore’<br />Michael Jackson.<br />Written in 2001. Failed to make the Invincible album<br />‘I Am A Loser’<br />Michael Jackson.<br />Written and recorded in 2001.Failed to make the Invincible album. 3 snippet know to exist.<br />‘You Are A Liar’<br />/Also known as “You’re a Liar” and “You’re a Liar, Brother”/<br />Michael Jackson.<br />Failed to make the Invincible album. Intended to be on the 2003 album but was cancelled<br />‘You Think You Know Me’<br />Michael Jackson.<br />Written and recorded in 2001.<br />‘Maybe We Can Do It’<br />Michael Jackson, P.Diddy, Rodney Jerkins<br />‘Make Or Break’<br />Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley<br />‘New Attitudes’<br />Michael Jackson<br />‘Revolution’<br />Michael Jackson.<br />Written in 2001<br />‘Escape’<br />Michael Jackson<br />Recorded during the Invincible recording sessions.<br />Also known as “Xscape” or “Xcape”. Intended to be on the upcoming album in 2003<br />2002<br />‘I Am Forever’<br />Michael Jackson, Paul Anka<br />Written in 2002 and around 2006, It’s a demo version of “Best of Joy”<br />‘Crush’<br />Michael Jackson, Lenny Kravitz<br />2003<br />‘Trash’<br />Michael Jackson, Irv Gotti<br />‘The Pain’<br />Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Harvey Jay Mason, Shawn Stockman<br />‘Pressure’<br />Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, La Shawn Daniels, Fred Jerkins III, Harvey Jay Mason<br />‘Force’<br />‘Michael Jackson, Irv Gotti, Ashanti, Ja Rule<br />‘Still Got It’<br />Michael Jackson<br />‘Visions’<br />Michael Jackson<br />Written and recorded in 2003 for an album but was never released.<br />‘Maybe Tomorrow’<br />Michael Jackson. Written and recorded in 2003. Supposed to be on the 2003 album titled Resurrection but the album was cancelled.<br />‘We Be Ballin’<br />Michael Jackson, Shaquille O’Neal, Raz-B, Ice Cube.<br />‘Resurrection’<br />Michael Jackson.<br />Written and recorded in 2003. Had been intended for an album Jackson had been working on in 2003, but the album was never released but cancelled due to Michael Jackson’s child sex abuse allegations. The album was possibly a 2 discs album.<br />‘Halloween Night’<br />Michael Jackson<br />Have a solo guitar performed by Slash.<br />‘Trust In My Heart’<br />Michael Jackson<br />2004<br />‘Dead Or Alive’<br />Michael Jackson<br />‘What About Me’<br />Michael Jackson<br />‘We’ve Had Enough’<br />Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins, L. Daniels, Carole Bayer Sager.<br />‘I Love You’<br />Michael Jackson<br />Written and recorded in 2004, According to Jackson, it’s the best song about love.<br />‘Breaking’<br />Michael Jackson<br />‘Healing My Feelings’<br />Michael Jackson<br /> ‘Light This Way’<br />Michael Jackson.<br />2005<br />‘From the Bottom of My Heart’<br />Michael Jackson<br />Written in 2005. Was scheduled to be released as a charity recording for the victims of Hurricane Katrina.<br />‘You Are So Beautiful’<br />Michael Jackson<br />Song MJ began writing during his 2005 trial, as a thank you to his fans for their ongoing support.<br />2006<br />‘Trial Of The Century’<br />Unknown.<br />Written and possibly recorded in 2006 with a number of rappers, such as 50 Cent, Lucy Diamonds and DJ Whoo Kid.<br />‘I’m Still the King’<br />Michael Jackson, will.iam/<br />One of the songs Jackson worked on with Will.I.Am in 2006. Failed to make the Michael album<br />‘Break the Rules’<br />/Also known as “All for You”/<br />Michael Jackson<br />Written and recorded in 2006. Possibly recorded with will.i.am<br />‘D.I.E’<br />Michael Jackson.<br />‘’If You Don’t Get It’<br />John Legend<br />Written and recorded in 2006. Possibly with will.i.am<br />‘Think Twice’<br />Michael Jackson<br />Written in 2006<br />‘The Future’<br />/Also known as “In the Future”/<br />Michael Jackson<br />Written in 2006. Worked on with will.i.am<br />‘This’ll Make You Cry’<br />Michael Jackson<br />Written and recorded in 2006<br />2007<br />‘Days Of The Broken Hearted ‘<br />Michael Jackson<br />Written and recorded by Jackson featuring Whitney Houston in 2007.<br />‘It’s All About You’<br />Michael Jackson. Bradley Buxer, LaShawn Daniels<br />Written and recorded in 2007<br /> ’All Right’<br />Michael Jackson, Eddie Cascio, James Porte.<br />The song was reportedly recorded by Jackson in 2007 at the Cascios’ house.<br />Failed to make the Michael album<br />‘I Forgive You’<br />Michael Jackson<br />Written and recorded in 2007 with will.i.am<br />‘All I Need’<br />Michael Jackson, Eddie Cascio, James Porte<br />The song was reportedly recorded by Jackson in 2007 at the Cascios’ house.<br />Failed to make the Michael album<br />‘Dreams’<br />Michael Jackson, will.i.am.<br />Written and recorded in 2007<br />‘Fall In Love’<br />Michael Jackson, Eddie Cascio, James Porte<br />The song was reportedly recorded by Jackson in 2007 at the Cascios’ house.<br />Failed to make the Michael album<br />‘Exotic Dancer’<br />Michael Jackson, Eddie Cascio, James Porte<br />Written and recorded in 2004 possibly with Madonna<br />The track happens to be James Porte’s song<br />‘Black Widow’<br />Michael Jackson, Eddie Cascio, James Porte<br />The song was reportedly recorded by Jackson in 2007 at the Cascios’ house.<br />Failed to make the Michael album<br />‘Jungle’<br />Michael Jackson, Bradley Buxer, Michael Prince<br />Written and recorded in 2007<br />‘Soldier Boy’<br />Michael Jackson, Eddie Cascio, James Porte.<br />The song was reportedly recorded by Jackson in 2007 at the Cascios’ house.<br />Failed to make the Michael album. The song wasn’t completely finished.<br />‘Ready 2 Win’<br />Michael Jackson. Eddie Cascio, James Porte<br />The song was reportedly recorded by Jackson in 2007 at the Cascios’ house.<br />Failed to make the Michael album. Was re-titled ‘Winning’<br />‘Shine’<br />Duawne Starling, Eddie Cascio, James Porte<br />The song was reportedly recorded by Jackson in 2007 at the Cascios’ house.<br /> <br />2008<br />‘Casino Night’<br />Michael Jackson<br />Written and recorded in 2008 in Las Vegas<br />‘I Can See A Brighter Day’<br />Michael Jackson, Red One<br />Written and recorded in 2008. The only song that was finished with Red One.<br /> <br />2009<br />‘I Was A Loser’<br />Michael Jackson<br />Not to be confused with I Am A Loser. Written and recorded in 2009<br />‘Innocent Man’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Prince, Bradley Buxer<br />‘Silent Spring’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Prince, Theron Feemster III<br />‘Changes’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Prince, Bradley Buxer<br />‘Rocker’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Prince, Bradley Buxer<br />Written and recorded in 2009<br />‘Rock Tonight’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Prince, Bradley Buxer<br />Written and recorded in 2009<br /> ’11 P.M’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Prince, Bradley Buxer<br />‘Walk Away’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Prince, Bradley Buxer<br />Written and recorded in 2009<br />‘The Dark Lady’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Prince, Bradley Buxer<br />Written and recorded in 2009<br />‘Adore You’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Prince, Bradley Buxer<br />‘Baby’s On Fire’<br />Michael Jackson, Ryan D.<br />Also know as Baby’s Fire and Higher’s Baby’s Fire<br />‘Bang Your Head’<br />Michael Jackson, Theron Feemster III, Michael Durham Prince<br />‘Brad Loop 3.37’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Prince, Bradley Buxer)<br />Envolved into Brad Loop 100, and Brad Loop 3700<br />‘Butter Funk’<br />Michael Jackson, Bradley Buxer<br />‘Beatboy 2010’<br />Michael Jackson, Eric J. Kirkland, Michael Durham<br />‘Boy No’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Prince, Bradley Buxer<br />‘Don’t Make Me Stay’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Theron Feemster III<br />‘For The World’<br />Michael Jackson, Theron Feemster III<br />‘Green Hornet Groove’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Prince, Bradley Buxer<br />‘Lady Of Summer’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Prince, Theron Feemster III<br />‘H2O’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Prince, Theron Feemster III<br />‘Just Remember’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Prince, Bradley Buxer<br />‘Michael’s Affirmation’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Prince, Bradley Buxer<br />‘MJ/BB Orchestral’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Prince, Bradley Buxer<br />There are 3 versions of the song<br />‘Pajamas’<br />Michael Jackson, Michael Durham Prince, Bradley Buxer<br />‘Pictures’<br />Michael Jackson’<br />Recorded in 2009 With Lady Gaga. It Was to opening This Is It.<br />‘Light Man’<br />Michael Jackson<br />Intro for Michael Jackson’s This Is It Tour<br />‘River Ripple’<br />Michael Jackson<br />Jackson wanted to perform this ballad at final dates of the This Is It Tour with an African choir and his children.<br />‘Throwin’ Your Life Away’<br />Michael Jackson<br />Written in 1988. The song was finally completed in 2009.<br />‘Immorality’s my game<br />From Bliss I came<br />In Bliss I’m sustained<br />To Bliss I return<br />If you don’t know it now<br />It’s a shame<br />Are you listening?’<br /><br /><br /><br />http://truenewszone.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/mjs-unreleased-songs-the-untold-story/<br />
    well, for a sick, drugged guy (*hic*) very prolific 4 month of 2009 :)
    <br /><br /><br />http://truenewszone.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/mjs-unreleased-songs-the-untold-story/
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    @Paula, TNZ weren't the only ones looking at those unreleased songs yesterday  :suspect:<br /><br />flory24 and I talked about them here:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23324.msg424870.html#msg424870<br /><br />I've posted the TNZ link you gave on flory's thread too - hope that's ok with you.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Published on Sep 25, 2012 by MJHoaxEvidence - My sincere apologies for making this video private. I needed to do further research to make sure of what I believed to be true. Thank you for your patience. Watch Part 2 Here: />On September 18, 2012, BAD25 was released along with a supplementary DVD of Michael Jackson's live concert at Wembley Stadium. Have you noticed anything odd on the back of the DVD? Well, there is a man with an RTL shirt on. I have found an alternate picture of this same event and RTL was not in the other photo. Was MJ's DVD cover photoshopped? It seems to be that way. Please pay constant attention to this fast-paced short film showing the newest clues indicating that Michael Jackson is alive!<br /><br />Bad 25 is the 25th anniversary edition reissue of American recording artist Michael Jackson's seventh studio album Bad. This is the second album by Jackson re-released on its 25th anniversary (the first being Thriller 25). In a press release by the Estate of Michael Jackson on May 3, 2012, the album, which sold between 30--45 million copies worldwide,[3][4][5] making it the fifth best selling album of all time, was re-released on September 18, 2012 with co-operation with Epic, Legacy Recordings and MJJ Productions.[1][6] Along with the original album, Bad 25 will contain unreleased demo recordings and a live CD and DVD of Jackson's performance at Wembley Stadium during his Bad World Tour, which was attended by Princess Diana and Prince Charles,<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> Published on Sep 28, 2012 by MJHoaxEvidence - Part 1 is now public: />Here are further explanations of the back cover of the new DVD "Michael Jackson Live at Wembley July 16, 1988". Where does it come from? Why is it there? Does it make any sense to use this photo when ALL of the footage comes from Wembley?<br />Links used: Article on Tour and Crew using RTL<br />http://mjsloveismagical.forumotion.com/t201-michael-jackson-world-tour-1988-c...<br /><br />
    Here´s more....not opening a new thread for this, so I put it here.<br /><br />Ticket reprint in the BAD 25 Deluxe Collectors Edition shows a ticket with the date THURSDAY July 16 1988. <br />July 16 1988 wasn´t a Thursday ( it was a Saturday), but June 25 2009 was....<br /><br />badthursday.jpg<br /><br />Might be nothing but still...another strange thing  :icon_e_wink: