Back cover of Bad 25

1235»

Comments

• CocoCoco Posts: 80
    on 1348909324:
    <br />Here´s more....not opening a new thread for this, so I put it here.<br /><br />Ticket reprint in the BAD 25 Deluxe Collectors Edition shows a ticket with the date THURSDAY July 16 1988. <br />July 16 1988 wasn´t a Thursday ( it was a Saturday), but June 25 2009 was....<br /><br />badthursday.jpg<br /><br />Might be nothing but still...another strange thing  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />You're right, this is quite strange. <br /><br />A little bit of searching led me to find an auctioning off, of an actual (?) ticket for the concert.<br />The website for this auction, here: http://en.todocoleccion.net/ticket-wembley-stadium-michael-jackson-sat-july-16-1988~x31603831.<br /><br />2csj990.jpg<br /><br />16qwqc.jpg<br /><br />The date clearly says, "SAT, JULY 16, 1988", so it's odd that the photo you posted of the BAD 25 - DELUXE COLLECTORS EDITION <br />displays a ticket which does seem to show, as you said, "THURSDAY July 16 1988" (THURS, JULY 16, 1988).<br />Perhaps they used that ticket replica, in the image, as a mere example of the ticket replica included, rather than an actual representation (i.e., with the real date). Still strange.<br /><br />The auction has since finished, as the ticket was sold.<br /><br />Full size:<br /><br />2up5tky.jpg<br /><br />Back of ticket:<br /><br />2ymitzt.jpg<br /><br />I think, it's quite interesting. But, maybe, not so relevant.