Conrad Murray to complete an interview on CNN, Tuesday April 2, 2013

DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
edited January 1970 in News
I just heard that Conrad Murray will be doing an interview on CNN on tuesday April 2, 2013.    I just thought I would share this in case some haven't heard about it.  That should be interesting.<br /><br />Somethings cooking.    :ghsdf:

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    There was starting discussion on this topic here, but it really needs it's own thread.<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,22447.msg438913.html#msg438913<br /><br /><br />
  • I wonder why this isn't mentioned on CNN's website?
  • Yeah I am trying to find any report about it but I can't find anything. Another thing that caught my eye was the fact that the interview will be done in jail so we will have the chance to see if Murray is really in jail or not although it could all be a staging.  :ghsdf:
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />Alan Duke previews Jackson v. AEG trial on CNN International: <br /><br />hope the link works
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Interesting comment:<br /><br />'Katherine Jackson, Michael Jackson's mother, the matriarch of the Jackson family can be VERY dramatic....and you may see it on TV"<br /><br />Really?  I've never seen KJ as anything but reserved and composed.  Don't tell me they're bringing in an actor to play Katherine!  Of course we all recall how reserved and composed CM was during the trial and those wild outbursts in his documentary.  This could be very funny indeed.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Computer problems here - can’t open links.  The interview is in 2 parts. Don’t know if the links tell you that.
  • Thanks MJonMind for connecting the threads.  I'm a few days behind but I'm catching up on all this.  The hoax coaster is rolling fast again.    I'm thinking/hoping also, that Diane Dimond was selected as a reporter for the AEG trial on purpose for a set up.  I'm just guessing.<br /><br />Hopefully "The truth will prevail".<br /><br /> :icon_albino: <br /> 
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1364840389:
    <br />Thanks MJonMind for connecting the threads.  I'm a few days behind but I'm catching up on all this. The hoax coaster is rolling fast again.    I'm thinking/hoping also, that Diane Dimond was selected as a reporter for the AEG trial on purpose for a set up. I'm just guessing.<br /><br />Hopefully "The truth will prevail".<br /><br /> :icon_albino: <br /> <br />
    <br /><br />Yep.....Yep....Yep......I think and hope for the exact same DWA........Something is moving, stirring, almost boiling......I can't wait for this trial.  <br />I am so hoping for some huge revelation......We'll see I suppose.  All I know how to do these days is hold on....for dear life!  LOL.....<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • I just saw the advertisement for the interview of Conrad Murray on CNN.<br /><br />Thanks!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1364840389:
    <br />Thanks MJonMind for connecting the threads.  I'm a few days behind but I'm catching up on all this.  The hoax coaster is rolling fast again.    I'm thinking/hoping also, that Diane Dimond was selected as a reporter for the AEG trial on purpose for a set up.  I'm just guessing.<br /><br />Hopefully "The truth will prevail".<br /><br /> :icon_albino: <br /> <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Of sure !!!  :icon_bounce: :judge-smiley:
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Two legal matters...AEG trial and CM appeal. It's a twofer! :th_bravo:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    The AEG part was last night and I missed it.  Can somebody update?  My computer is almost totally broken.  Ivy tweeted some info & it appears AEG thinks they will win unless emotional sentiment takes over.  They emphasized that they have proof that Michael hired Murray & was responsible for submitting invoices for his pay the last 2 months of his employ.  They also states that it was Katherine who brought the suit & involved the children in it. And in that they were sued, they will do all need be to win.  There is more but my computer shut me out & I could not get back in. Sorry  :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />. 
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    This will be aired in about an hour in the USA...does anyone know if it can be watched on-line? I live in Australia but would love to listen to it or watch somehow :) <br /><br />Otherwise I guess it will be posted on YouTube or something eventually.<br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Adi here you go: <br /><br />http://weplaylive.tv/live-news-stream/
    Thanks Mary!
  • Omgsh, isn't this exciting? Another trial, just like the good ol' days...lol<br /><br />Thanks so much Mary I needed that link. <br />
    On now
  • I can just see the news article now...'Conrad Murray wants to become Motivational Speaker'....LOL<br /><br />Omgsh CM is a singer now too...add that to the list! Anderson Cooper looks STUNNNED!
  • Woah - just heard Dr Murray sing a song about his childhood. So many parallels with Michael. Did anyone see Anderson Cooper's face? Priceless.
    :LolLolLolLol:  the look on his face!!!!<br /><br />Yes agree - so many parallels with Michael. <br /><br />That was an interesting interview!
  • on 1364949078:
    <br />Woah - just heard Dr Murray sing a song about his childhood. So many parallels with Michael. Did anyone see Anderson Cooper's face? Priceless.<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: Yeah...I wonder what he was thinking when he heard that.<br /><br />You know what really stood out to me? It was when Murray addressed MJ's fans, he was talking about the fans that REALLY loved MJ. And that line that he said after that, I can't remember word for word, but wow when he said about how the fans will feel when they really knowing the truth...hoax written ALL OVER that statement.
  • The last bit was interesting, about how the fans would feel if they knew 'the truth' hmmmm
  • on 1364949078:
    <br />Woah - just heard Dr Murray sing a song about his childhood. So many parallels with Michael. Did anyone see Anderson Cooper's face? Priceless.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, I saw it.  He looked a little puzzled but.......... "he ain't seen nothing yet"  :thjajaja121:
    Yeah - I picked that up too UYI...he said something like "I hope one day I can tell MJ's fans that really love him what really happened to him and their hearts will cringe"  :icon_pale:  :icon_e_sad:<br /><br />Hoax written all over the interview - I wondered if MJ was there with Dr M. <br /><br />Dr M seemed a touch unhinged lol....I think suspicious mind on Hoaxbook mentioned that he seemed to slip in and out of character.....I agree<br /><br />
  • :thjajaja121: I'm surprised Anderson was able to keep his composure and not break out into one of his famous giggle fits. There's something nagging me about a connection between the song and Michael, but I can't think of what it is. I know I've heard the song before, but I cant remember where.