Conrad Murray to complete an interview on CNN, Tuesday April 2, 2013

Comments

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1364949867:
    <br />
    on 1364949078:
    <br />Woah - just heard Dr Murray sing a song about his childhood. So many parallels with Michael. Did anyone see Anderson Cooper's face? Priceless.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, I saw it.  He looked a little puzzled but.......... "he ain't seen nothing yet"  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />You got that right...The Best is yet to come!!! This Adventure is heating up again Family...Hold on to your Breeches!!! <br /><br />I LOVE you all!  :bearhug:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OMGosh......priceless for sure....I am still processing it all!<br />But the jailbird singing takes the cake for me!  <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: x 777
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1364950400:
    <br /> :thjajaja121: I'm surprised Anderson was able to keep his composure and not break out into one of his famous giggle fits. There's something nagging me about a connection between the song and Michael, but I can't think of what it is. I know I've heard the song before, but I cant remember where.<br />
    <br /><br />Yep - it was about there once was a little boy and then went on to sing about Christmas.....as soon as I heard him singing about Christmas it reminded me of the Christmas wreaths on the gates at Carolwood....also didn't Paris tweet ages ago about having Halloween at Christmas or something similar??? or the other way around.....Christmas at Halloween?
  • The greatest show on earth!  ;)
  • They're playing it again...LOL
  • on 1364950820:
    <br />They're playing it again...LOL<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, Cooper played it just before his show ended.  He just had to do it because he possibly couldn't believe that happened.  He mentioned that he cut short an interview with someone else because the Murray interview ran over.  lol
    Singing part up already on CNN.....<br /><br />"He's the little boy that Santa Claus forgot...and goodness knows he did not want a lot....."<br /><br /><br />http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2013/04/03/ac-conrad-murray-sings-to-cooper.cnn
  • on 1364951184:
    <br />Singing part up already on CNN.....<br /><br />"He's the little boy that Santa Claus forgot...and goodness knows he did not want a lot....."<br /><br /><br />http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2013/04/03/ac-conrad-murray-sings-to-cooper.cnn<br />
    <br />Oh is that what he was saying? It was kinda hard to understand and sounded to me like "goodness knows he did not want to lie." It made sense hoax wise, but didn't fit with the song.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    First part of the interview on Youtube:<br /><br />https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PJbFmknI1FA<br /><br />And he sang a song by Nat King Cole. <br /><br />The little boy that Santa Clause forgot<br /><br />
    He's the little boy that Santa Claus forgot,<br />And goodness knows, he didn't want a lot.<br /><br /><br />He sent a note to Santa<br />For some soldiers and a drum,<br />It broke his little heart <br />When he found Santa hadn't come.<br /><br /><br />In the street he envies all those lucky boys,<br />Then wanders home to last year's broken toys.<br />I'm so sorry for that laddie,<br />He hasn't got a daddy,<br />The little boy that Santa Claus forgot.<br /><br /><br />Spoken:<br />(You know, Christmas comes but once a year for every girl and boy,<br />The laughter and the joy they find in each brand new toy.<br />I'll tell you of a little boy that lives across the way...<br />This little fella's Christmas is just another day.<br />He's the little boy that Santa Claus forgot,<br />And goodness knows, he didn't want a lot.)<br /><br /><br />In the street he envies all those lucky boys,<br />Then wanders home to last year's broken toys.<br />I'm so sorry for that laddie,<br />He hasn't got a daddy,<br />The little boy that Santa Claus forgot.
    on 1364951531:
    <br />First part of the interview on Youtube:<br /><br />https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PJbFmknI1FA<br /><br />And he sang a song by Nat King Cole. <br /><br />The little boy that Santa Clause forgot<br /><br />
    He's the little boy that Santa Claus forgot,<br />And goodness knows, he didn't want a lot.<br /><br /><br />He sent a note to Santa<br />For some soldiers and a drum,<br />It broke his little heart <br />When he found Santa hadn't come.<br /><br /><br />In the street he envies all those lucky boys,<br />Then wanders home to last year's broken toys.<br />I'm so sorry for that laddie,<br />He hasn't got a daddy,<br />The little boy that Santa Claus forgot.<br /><br /><br />Spoken:<br />(You know, Christmas comes but once a year for every girl and boy,<br />The laughter and the joy they find in each brand new toy.<br />I'll tell you of a little boy that lives across the way...<br />This little fella's Christmas is just another day.<br />He's the little boy that Santa Claus forgot,<br />And goodness knows, he didn't want a lot.)<br /><br /><br />In the street he envies all those lucky boys,<br />Then wanders home to last year's broken toys.<br />I'm so sorry for that laddie,<br />He hasn't got a daddy,<br />The little boy that Santa Claus forgot.
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Mary!!!<br /><br />hahahaha......Dr M changed the lyrics !!!! (a hoax tradition)<br /><br />In the Murray version he sang:<br /><br />"He wrote a note to Santa for some crayons and a toy"<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    And did you notice that CM accused the DA of tampering with the evidence and destroying some of it etc.?<br /><br />Isn´t that what possibly happend in Michael´s trial in 2005....<br /><br />Wow....so many things in this interview..my head is spinning
  • Apparently Tom Mesereau didn't like Murray's song haha
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1364952025:
    <br />And did you notice that CM accused the DA of tampering with the evidence and destroying some of it etc.?<br /><br />Isn´t that what possibly happend in Michael´s trial in 2005....<br /><br />Wow....so many things in this interview..my head is spinning<br />
    <br /><br />Ya that seemed to upset him.  He also talked about how Elisa Fleak moved things around willy-nilly in the bedroom to take photos and that the meds on the night stand weren't visible to him (Murray) when he was there with Michael.<br /><br />Murray is definitely sticking to his story and is not taking any blame.
    <br /><br />I also found it quite interesting that Murray "absolutely" knew who he was working for.  But wouldn't say whether it was AEG or MJ.
    on 1364952822:
    <br /> <br />I also found it quite interesting that Murray "absolutely" knew who he was working for.  But wouldn't say whether it was AEG or MJ.<br />
    <br /><br />or 3rd option -  FBI ???
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1364951531:
    <br />First part of the interview on Youtube:<br /><br />https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PJbFmknI1FA<br /><br />And he sang a song by Nat King Cole. <br /><br /><br /><br />The little boy that Santa Clause forgot<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />damn I could not understand much of what he said, but when she started singing .... OMG went nuts?<br />journalist's face was incredible with their  :icon_rolleyes:    :LolLolLolLol:
    on 1364952893:
    <br />
    on 1364952822:
    <br /> <br />I also found it quite interesting that Murray "absolutely" knew who he was working for.  But wouldn't say whether it was AEG or MJ.<br />
    <br /><br />or 3rd option -  FBI ???<br />
    <br /><br /> ???  indeed!  Good point.<br />
  • Interesting...TM is backing KJ, saying she has a 'very strong case' and that it's an 'uphill battle' for AEG Live. The verdict will be really interesting, if it get's that far.<br /><br />Haha again they played the KOP's (King of Propofol's) 'angelic' voice for TM.<br /><br />When Murray sang that line;<br /><br />"I'm so sorry for that laddie,<br />He hasn't got a daddy,"<br /><br />That kind of made me cringe. Because everyone who thinks MJ is dead might take it as a jab or rubbing salt on the wound. It almost sounds morbid, or psychotic...Dr. Craaazzy Murray...maybe that is his next defense, plead insanity...LOL<br /><br />@MaryK, yep and we saw that in the trial when Walgren would not wear gloves when handling some evidence etc. Also that mention about the Judge as well.<br />He's basically telling people to question, we really don't know what happened behind the scenes. So hopefully that makes individuals think more or consider what Murray is saying and look into it deeper...who knows, it might even lead them to the hoax.<br /><br />It also seems like Murray is saying over the course of this interview, that he was completely set up.
  • TuTcurseTuTcurse Posts: 22
    on 1364953093:
    <br />Interesting...TM is backing KJ, saying she has a 'very strong case' and that it's an 'uphill battle' for AEG Live. The verdict will be really interesting, if it get's that far.<br /><br />Haha again they played the KOP's (King of Propofol's) 'angelic' voice for TM.<br /><br />When Murray sang that line;<br /><br />"I'm so sorry for that laddie,<br />He hasn't got a daddy,"<br /><br />That kind of made me cringe. Because everyone who thinks MJ is dead might take it as a jab or rubbing salt on the wound. It almost sounds morbid, or psychotic...Dr. Craaazzy Murray...maybe that is his next defense, plead insanity...LOL<br /><br />@MaryK, yep and we saw that in the trial when Walgren would not wear gloves when handling some evidence etc. Also that mention about the Judge as well.<br />He's basically telling people to question, we really don't know what happened behind the scenes. So hopefully that makes individuals think more or consider what Murray is saying and look into it deeper...who knows, it might even lead them to the hoax.<br /><br />It also seems like Murray is saying over the course of this interview, that he was completely set up.<br />
    <br /><br />I reacted the same way. I also cringed when Anderson Cooper called Michael "troubled". I was sitting there like HOW WOULD YOU KNOW ANDERSON  :-X
  • @SweetSunset, you mentioned that it would be interesting to see if they actually went to the jail.  No, there was no jail visit and no jail shown.  I haven't seen any jail except for the fake/funny pictures from TMZ.  Doesn't anyone on these news channels think that's odd ?  <br />The reporters just "go" with anything they get or are told to do I guess.  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />Love
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1364951793:
    <br />
    on 1364951531:
    <br />First part of the interview on Youtube:<br /><br />https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PJbFmknI1FA<br /><br />And he sang a song by Nat King Cole. <br /><br />The little boy that Santa Clause forgot<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Mary!!!<br /><br />hahahaha......Dr M changed the lyrics !!!! (a hoax tradition)<br /><br />In the Murray version he sang:<br /><br />"He wrote a note to Santa for some crayons and a toy"<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Wow... I was thinking about how we were hoping for BAM around Xmas...and 'complications'...and why replace soldiers and drum with crayons and toy? Hmmmm a message to or from MJ?  :icon_albino:<br /><br />He was asked 3x if he feels guilty...long pause and avoided answering, because he didn't kill him.<br /><br />
  • use_your_illusion<br /><br />I agree, for those that really believe MJ is gone...I know it really hurts them to hear Murray singing like that.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Murray said he weaned Michael off of propofol 3 days prior to 6/25.  He also said that he didn’t give him propofol nor did he leave any nearby on 6/25.  Did I hear that right?  :icon_eek: Then if that is so, Michael could not have died of propofol intoxication & Murray is “jailed” illegally.  <br /><br />…and could I be sure that this is love beyond compareeeee, would all this be true if I didn’t care for youuuuuu…. :icon_lol: just felt like singing a song.  song.gif
    I was just reading this on twitter and it made me do a little  :multiplespotting:<br /><br />and then have a quick look into it...........<br /><br />remember Paris tweeting a few weeks ago the pic of her wearing the ripped Pink Floyd t-shirt and the writing on the mirror???<br /><br />Well "The Little Boy that Santa Claus Forgot"  is used in the movie by [size=12pt]Pink Floyd "The Wall"[/size] !!!  woo hooo<br /><br />Here is the video...the lyrics for it start at 2:21 and at the same time a watch with Mickey Mouse is shown  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br /> /><br />(sorry I can't embed it here for some reason)<br /><br />Here is a wiki on The Little Boy that Santa Claus forgot:<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Little_Boy_that_Santa_Claus_Forgot<br /><br />also one for Pink Floyd - The Wall<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Floyd—The_Wall&lt;br /><br />More than a whisper from Dr M/Michael/Paris.....it's a bloody big SHOUT!!!!  :icon_lol:<br /><br /> :smiley_abuv:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1364956429:
    <br />use_your_illusion<br /><br />I agree, for those that really believe MJ is gone...I know it really hurts them to hear Murray singing like that.<br />
    <br /><br />A lesson about withholding judgement til all the facts are in.