Conrad Murray to complete an interview on CNN, Tuesday April 2, 2013

124»

Comments

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1365284853:
    <br />It hilarious when you think about it - Murray saying Michael hid his drug usage from him, yet he states that Michael told him he took propofol everyday  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />And what kind of reporter doesn't call him on this and other glaring contradictions and just sits there with a blank look on his face when the man supposedly responsible for the death of the King of Pop starts singing!  Why doesn't Cooper interrupt him and call him on his shit?  Isn't that what the media is supposed to do?  Is Michael sending a message?
  • soooo<br /><br />CM says Mj hid his drug addiction, but may i asked which doctor with a name beginning with an M, said years ago that he was helping MJ with his addiction and that MJ was begging for propofol on the day he died... I guess MJ is not really gifted for "hidding"<br /><br />CM said "I hope one day I can tell MJ's fans that really love him what really happened to him and their hearts will cringe" So we are supposed to think that Murray, didn't say "da troot" which was supposed to prevail... then he went to court, said anything but the truth and went to jail ! And now that he is in jail (or so) and after he had the chance to do it, he says he will tell the truth about what happened ? WTF ? So CM went to jail on PURPOSE  ? WTF²<br /><br />About the singing : i'm sorry but the only thing i thought about CM singing was that his singing voice sounded like Michael making a prank call.<br /><br />And Pink Floyd connection again, leading to Oz, as we said earlier on another post about Paris T-shirt "Dark side of the moon"<br /><br /><br />Michael....  :LolLolLolLol: Come here boy, i wanna hug you  :bearhug:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1365288469:
    <br />
    on 1365284853:
    <br />It hilarious when you think about it - Murray saying Michael hid his drug usage from him, yet he states that Michael told him he took propofol everyday  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />And what kind of reporter doesn't call him on this and other glaring contradictions and just sits there with a blank look on his face when the man supposedly responsible for the death of the King of Pop starts singing!  Why doesn't Cooper interrupt him and call him on his shit?  Isn't that what the media is supposed to do?  Is Michael sending a message?<br />
    <br /><br />I think he is. I think he is holding up a big sign that says RIP JOURNALISM because with this hoax it is officially dead and in it's grave. None of them ("journalists")are smart enough to figure it out. We even sit here and spell it out for them online publicly and they STILL can't figure it out.<br /><br />Going on TWO trials and they still don't know. Haven't a clue. Not the foggiest notion. They're all sitting there with the same blank stare and stupid head tilt as Cooper.
  • on 1366259707:
    <br />
    on 1365288469:
    <br />
    on 1365284853:
    <br /><br />And what kind of reporter doesn't call him on this and other glaring contradictions and just sits there with a blank look on his face when the man supposedly responsible for the death of the King of Pop starts singing!  Why doesn't Cooper interrupt him and call him on his shit?  Isn't that what the media is supposed to do?  Is Michael sending a message?<br />
    <br /><br />I think he is. I think he is holding up a big sign that says RIP JOURNALISM because with this hoax it is officially dead and in it's grave. None of them ("journalists")are smart enough to figure it out. We even sit here and spell it out for them online publicly and they STILL can't figure it out.<br /><br />Going on TWO trials and they still don't know. Haven't a clue. Not the foggiest notion. They're all sitting there with the same blank stare and stupid head tilt as Cooper.<br />
    <br /><br />But I think Cooper must be in on it because it seems he is moving the head the same way Dave Dave did in Larry King because if he didn't know anything about the hoax he would have reacted in a different way however he reacted in a stupid way as you well have said.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    All except Cooper isn't growling! :icon_lol:<br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1366286887:
    <br />But I think Cooper must be in on it because it seems he is moving the head the same way Dave Dave did in Larry King because if he didn't know anything about the hoax he would have reacted in a different way however he reacted in a stupid way as you well have said.<br />
    <br /><br />Being 'in on it' and simply being suspicious are very different things. I have my doubts about many reporters/presenters etc being actually 'in on it', as in know about the hoax from the horse's mouth, and are a real part of it (TMZ and Ben Evansted being the only ones that spring to mind).  But I'm certain many have suspicions, just as we did - how can they not?! May be Cooper is in this last group, who knows?!
    Anderson Cooper is not in on the hoax.<br /><br />Maybe he came n visited the hoax site post interview though.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    That any journalist  this in the hoax i don't think so, they suspect something is possible
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1366259707:
    <br />
    on 1365288469:
    <br />
    on 1365284853:
    <br /><br />I think he is. I think he is holding up a big sign that says RIP JOURNALISM because with this hoax it is officially dead and in it's grave. None of them ("journalists")are smart enough to figure it out. We even sit here and spell it out for them online publicly and they STILL can't figure it out.<br /><br />Going on TWO trials and they still don't know. Haven't a clue. Not the foggiest notion. They're all sitting there with the same blank stare and stupid head tilt as Cooper.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you 100% Bec! <br /> :bearhug:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1366302946:
    <br />That any journalist  this in the hoax i don't think so, they suspect something is possible<br />
    <br /><br />Also because lately  many peoples speak with  insistence of the Michael's hoax  :icon_razz:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    IMO, all journalists know the hoax, the problem is that nobody wants to say it openly. Cooper could not believe what I was hearing, an interview was supposedly "very important", and it is with this "gentleman", officially, is the murder of the King of Pop  :WTF:
  • Cooper is a pretty smart journalist. He may not know about the hoax, but I'm sure he knows something ain't sitin' right in lil old Tinseltown. 
  • I heard this interview and notice that Murray is sending messages "like your patient is the one that had a heart attack!" "WHat did you say?" He want to help the planet just like MJ. He wants everyone to come together. Singing the song spoke volumes,we all know MJ loved the classics.This is the second time I  have heard Murray talk  and felt I was listening to MJ's life. Talking about his childhood and making the world a better place. By the way did anyone notice his release date NOVEMBER 28 2013. Is this not the date of This is it opening in theatres November 28 2009,which makes it exactly 4 years to the day most of us had 4 years to get things right. :michael_jackson-1135:
  • on 1366379035:
    <br />I heard this interview and notice that Murray is sending messages "like your patient is the one that had a heart attack!" "WHat did you say?" He want to help the planet just like MJ. He wants everyone to come together. Singing the song spoke volumes,we all know MJ loved the classics.This is the second time I  have heard Murray talk  and felt I was listening to MJ's life. Talking about his childhood and making the world a better place. By the way did anyone notice his release date NOVEMBER 28 2013. Is this not the date of This is it opening in theatres November 28 2009,which makes it exactly 4 years to the day most of us had 4 years to get things right. :michael_jackson-1135:<br />
    <br /><br />TII release was Oct 28, 2009 the 4 years would be this Oct 28, 2013.
    Plus a day of simmering.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1366422267:
    <br />Plus a day of simmering.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Bec your comment made me wonder if that one prophetic day of simmering is actually equal to one literal year, like in the Bible.  But of course the question remains as to which date precedes that day/year of simmering.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    A day is equal to a thousand years in the Bible. Too long for us I'm afraid.  :fresse:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Personally, I'm not going there again - ever! (Speculating about dates, that is!)
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]is it 2 late 4 me?  :icon_rolleyes: i'm trying 2 open the links u've posted here,but they don't work! where can i find the murray's interview? (is it available on yt?)[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    on 1373556687:
    <br />[size=12pt]is it 2 late 4 me?  :icon_rolleyes: i'm trying 2 open the links u've posted here,but they don't work! where can i find the murray's interview? (is it available on yt?)[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />It's never too late  :)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I hope that one works.