Conrad Murray to complete an interview on CNN, Tuesday April 2, 2013

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1364960487:
    <br />I was just reading this on twitter and it made me do a little  :multiplespotting:<br /><br />and then have a quick look into it...........<br /><br />remember Paris tweeting a few weeks ago the pic of her wearing the ripped Pink Floyd t-shirt and the writing on the mirror???<br /><br />Well "The Little Boy that Santa Claus Forgot"  is used in the movie by [size=12pt]Pink Floyd "The Wall"[/size] !!!  woo hooo<br /><br />Here is the video...the lyrics for it start at 2:21 and at the same time a watch with Mickey Mouse is shown  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br /> /><br />(sorry I can't embed it here for some reason)<br /><br />Here is a wiki on The Little Boy that Santa Claus forgot:<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Little_Boy_that_Santa_Claus_Forgot<br /><br />also one for Pink Floyd - The Wall<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Floyd—The_Wall&lt;br /><br />[size=12pt]More than a whisper from Dr M/Michael/Paris.....it's a bloody big SHOUT!!!! [/size] :icon_lol:<br /><br /> :smiley_abuv:<br />
    <br /><br />cmsingsthe.jpg
  • on 1364953986:
    <br />@SweetSunset, you mentioned that it would be interesting to see if they actually went to the jail.  No, there was no jail visit and no jail shown.  I haven't seen any jail except for the fake/funny pictures from TMZ.  Doesn't anyone on these news channels think that's odd ?  <br />The reporters just "go" with anything they get or are told to do I guess.  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />Love<br />
    <br /><br />Haha our friend Murray is not in jail that's for sure, furthermore Hes is still waiting to be accepted to be able to visit him in jail and dear Hes I think your request to visit him is gonna get moldy  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Shamone Jackson:<br />
    I agree, for those that really believe MJ is gone...I know it really hurts them to hear Murray singing like that.
    <br /><br />Have you read the top comments above the vid that Mary has posted? some of them say Murray is gone nuts, check it out:<br /><br />https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PJbFmknI1FA
  • on 1364975692:
    <br />
    on 1364960487:
    <br />I was just reading this on twitter and it made me do a little  :multiplespotting:<br /><br />and then have a quick look into it...........<br /><br />remember Paris tweeting a few weeks ago the pic of her wearing the ripped Pink Floyd t-shirt and the writing on the mirror???<br /><br />Well "The Little Boy that Santa Claus Forgot"  is used in the movie by [size=12pt]Pink Floyd "The Wall"[/size] !!!  woo hooo<br /><br />Here is the video...the lyrics for it start at 2:21 and at the same time a watch with Mickey Mouse is shown  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br /> /><br />(sorry I can't embed it here for some reason)<br /><br />Here is a wiki on The Little Boy that Santa Claus forgot:<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Little_Boy_that_Santa_Claus_Forgot<br /><br />also one for Pink Floyd - The Wall<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Floyd—The_Wall&lt;br /><br />[size=12pt]More than a whisper from Dr M/Michael/Paris.....it's a bloody big SHOUT!!!! [/size] :icon_lol:<br /><br /> :smiley_abuv:<br />
    <br /><br />cmsingsthe.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks Adi, great observation.  Thanks Paris for the shout out !!!  Also, there's a video on another thread about the song "The Dark Side of the Rainbow" by Pink Floyd being in synchronicity with the Wizard of Oz.  Interesting. <br /><br />"ALL IN ALL IT'S JUST ANOTHER BREAK IN THE WALL"
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1365001106:
    <br />
    on 1364953986:
    <br />@SweetSunset, you mentioned that it would be interesting to see if they actually went to the jail.  No, there was no jail visit and no jail shown.  I haven't seen any jail except for the fake/funny pictures from TMZ.  Doesn't anyone on these news channels think that's odd ?  <br />The reporters just "go" with anything they get or are told to do I guess.  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />Love<br />
    <br /><br />Haha our friend Murray is not in jail that's for sure, furthermore Hes is still waiting to be accepted to be able to visit him in jail and dear Hes I think your request to visit him is gonna get moldy  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Shamone Jackson:<br />
    I agree, for those that really believe MJ is gone...I know it really hurts them to hear Murray singing like that.
    <br /><br />Have you read the top comments above the vid that Mary has posted? some of them say Murray is gone nuts, check it out:<br /><br />https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PJbFmknI1FA<br />
    <br /><br />I read some of these comments and after I laughed for a bit, I had to think of those fans who are still so sad and angry after all these years.  But who is at fault?  While we all agree Michael faked his death, WHY HAS THE MEDIA NOT REPORTED THIS????  Certainly Anderson Cooper knows this is all a farce (or he's just too stupid to live....), so why doesn't he call Murray on it?  Also, in most interviews, it's the interviewER that takes charge and controls the conversation.  Notice how Cooper seemed lost, ill at ease, almost pathetic, as CM ran the scene.  Considering that CM to all the world killed Michael Jackson, his deference to him seems inappropriate and awkward.<br /><br />And, off topic a bit, but has anyone noticed that when there are other obvious hoaxes (like Sandy Hook), Anderson Cooper is the main man on the scene?  Is the media now being forced to regurgitate MICHAEL's absurd stories in retribution for their complicity in smearing Michael's name, and, in CNN's case at least, their now well known fakery in reporting the first Iraq War? 
  • Hi Gwynned.  Good points.  I've been wondering about all that as well.  The media is still controlled by TPTB for the most part.  If any of them have a clue they probably can't say anything if they want to keep their jobs.  I think maybe they give Anderson and Piers Morgan a lot of work because maybe they don't have a clue ?    Most of the population believes the media, but hopefully this will change it.  But, if you think about it there has to do be some people there working for the "hoax" in order to get these tapes,calls to be played.  So, some must be double agents on a channel like CNN and most definitely on TMZ.  Just my thoughts.
    on 1365004568:
    <br />Hi Gwynned.  Good points.  I've been wondering about all that as well.  The media is still controlled by TPTB for the most part.  If any of them have a clue they probably can't say anything if they want to keep their jobs.  I think maybe they give Anderson and Piers Morgan a lot of work because maybe they don't have a clue ?    Most of the population believes the media, but hopefully this will change it.  But, if you think about it there has to do be some people there working for the "hoax" in order to get these tapes,calls to be played.  So, some must be double agents on a channel like CNN and most definitely on TMZ.  Just my thoughts.<br />
    <br /><br />Thx.  I think Michael is in control or has significant influence in more than just TMZ, such as CNN, MSNBC, FOX, Huff Post, BBC to name a few.  And so he is literally writing the script and forcing these media personalities to look like the fools and liars that they are.  I believe that's why Cooper looks so beaten down in this interview.  He can already hear the laughter as people recall in hindsight how this clever form of punishment was doled out to the worst offenders. 
    Gwynned, it's so hard to know if it's MJ behind it all (my preference), or TPTB forces, but perhaps to most of the media, Conrad Murray is subtly considered a hero, having killed the one they spat upon for so many years. Well the tables will be turned. Reminds me of Front’s post:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg404801.html#msg404801<br />He also said, "I'm Mickey Mouse!" Can't find it just now...  And so he's the boy Santa forgot, since they were Jehovah's Witnesses and didn't celebrate Christmas.<br />
  • We've wondered if Murray was really in jail.  Well I read that CNN's Don Lemon will interview Murray from jail.  it was taped last week I believe and will be aired this Friday.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1364944865:
    <br />Adi here you go: <br /><br />http://weplaylive.tv/live-news-stream/<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks Mary !!  :bearhug:
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Murray's song made me think about Dave Dave's statement on Larry King: "Metaphorically, he was almost like a father that I never had."
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    CM's interview was according to all we saw so far, almost touching the ridiculousness, officially MJ is dead, and many people hate even more to CM. Wow! not want to be in the shoes of CM if it really is in jail
  • on 1365025959:
    <br />We've wondered if Murray was really in jail.  Well I read that CNN's Don Lemon will interview Murray from jail.  it was taped last week I believe and will be aired this Friday.<br />
    <br />I just saw a commercial for it and it appeared that Don Lemon was holding and speaking into a cell phone. But of course they have to do it over the phone so the general public wont figure out that Murray isn't in jail.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    On Entertainment Tonight while naming the celebrities that had been added to testify, the commentator said she wouldn’t be surprised if Michael Jackson came back to testify himself.  :icon_mrgreen:  I agree  :beerchug:
  • rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
    on 1364949491:
    <br />
    on 1364949078:
    <br />Woah - just heard Dr Murray sing a song about his childhood. So many parallels with Michael. Did anyone see Anderson Cooper's face? Priceless.<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: Yeah...I wonder what he was thinking when he heard that.<br /><br />You know what really stood out to me? It was when Murray addressed MJ's fans, he was talking about the fans that REALLY loved MJ. And that line that he said after that, I can't remember word for word, but wow when he said about how the fans will feel when they really knowing the truth...hoax written ALL OVER that statement.<br /><br /><br />I found his statements to be quite telling, he always maintains his innocence as well....<br />
  • rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
    on 1365001106:
    <br />
    on 1364953986:
    <br /><br />Have you read the top comments above the vid that Mary has posted? some of them say Murray is gone nuts, check it out:<br /><br />https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PJbFmknI1FA<br />
    <br /><br />typical fan reactions, since they truly DO believe Murray is a killer..........<br /><br />except for believer jordan, who says conrad is MJ....lol......<br /><br />I say CM is a person who has been assumed to be guilty.....not fair, IMO.........
    on 1365126205:
    <br />On Entertainment Tonight while naming the celebrities that had been added to testify, the commentator said she wouldn’t be surprised if Michael Jackson came back to testify himself.  :icon_mrgreen:  I agree  :beerchug:<br />
    <br /> :suspect: Makes you wonder if they know more than we think they know.<br /><br />Rachel1018<br />
    except for believer jordan, who says conrad is MJ....lol......
    <br />I can't shake the feeling either.<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1365131608:
    <br />
    on 1365126205:
    <br />On Entertainment Tonight while naming the celebrities that had been added to testify, the commentator said she wouldn’t be surprised if Michael Jackson came back to testify himself.  :icon_mrgreen:  I agree  :beerchug:<br />
    <br /><br /> :suspect: Makes you wonder if they know more than we think they know.
    <br /><br /><br />You would think some would at least suspect something.  The hoax is ever-present with Michael's name on the internet.<br /><br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1365132953:
    <br />
    on 1365131608:
    <br />
    on 1365126205:
    <br /><br /> :suspect: Makes you wonder if they know more than we think they know.
    <br /><br /><br />You would think some would at least suspect something.  The hoax is ever-present with Michael's name on the internet.<br />
    <br /><br />It seems like something is brewing:<br /><br />http://www.etonline.com/full_episode/111836_Daily_Full_Episode/index.html<br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I notice they're still suggesting Murray is MJ in disguise. He breaks into song during an interview and then complains about his childhood. That's a cliche MJ interview! 
    on 1365136220:
    <br /><br /><br />It seems like something is brewing:<br /><br />http://www.etonline.com/full_episode/111836_Daily_Full_Episode/index.html<br />
    <br /><br />Indeed.  Diana Ross and Lisa Marie are being called to the witness stand?  And their best case would be to get Michael to testify [size=18pt]from the grave[/size]?  :thjajaja121:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    We've heard him sing, we've heard him be poetic.<br /><br />Next they will be showing Conrad gettin' down and groooovaaaay with some smooth dance moves......oh wait.......they already have!<br /><br />On the 2 year "death" anniversary.....remember this gem  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I'd like to see a bit more of Conrad busting some moves <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:
  • on 1365140957:
    <br />I notice they're still suggesting Murray is MJ[size=14pt] in disguise[/size]. He breaks into song during an interview and then complains about his childhood. That's a cliche MJ interview! <br />
    <br /><br />that part always cracks me up  :penguin:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1365126205:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />ah-non-58933.gif      :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1365203592:
    <br />
    on 1365126205:
    <br /><br /><br />ah-non-58933.gif      :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:<br />
    <br /><br />Wouldn't that be a "total and complete debacle"  :LolLolLolLol: :icon_albino:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    It hilarious when you think about it - Murray saying Michael hid his drug usage from him, yet he states that Michael told him he took propofol everyday  :icon_rolleyes: