Jack Crooner, Miami Rat Pack

Comments

• I think it maybe Michael. The hands give him away. The real guy has stout hands.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    The eyes give him away. Michael's are much darker and crooked. His left eye has a different shape, so does his left eyebrow.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Crooked might not be the right word though. They differ just a bit.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Wow I have to agree with Michael he always said great music never dies. ,Jack crooner is a hit.<br />"Lmao he is young at heart." />Sway SWAY ME SMOOOTH.<br />New york New york. />This guy has more quality music videos than all the artist in the music industry. <br />Fly me to the moon Watch out for that Moonwalk at 1:27. lmao 2016-08-15+(1).png 2016-08-15+(2).png 2016-08-15.png2016-08-15+(3).png  Capture.jpg2016_08_15.jpg how bout that?  :moonwalk_:[img]https://s4.postimg.org/svy9w08xl/black+eagle 2.jpg[/img][img][/img]black+eagle.jpg Was this the black eagle Janet hinted at?
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Hahaha to suppress your real good vocals range  is not easy.<br />That is what I hear?<br />And why that lisp.. false teeth?
  • RealdealRealdeal Posts: 49
    No, only a wrong assumption. It's just not Michael.
  • Hello to everyone, This Jack Cooner guy does look real sometimes to me , but also looks very different sometimes, it does look like prosthetic make up at times, i especially looked at the hands and imho, saw in one of the videos that it does looks strange, like a smaller hand(thinner fingers) has prostehetic make up on it (at the palm of the hand), the fingers look thinner then the hand itself. it looked like it doesnt belong to eachother.<br /><br />[member=15679][/member] realdeal i don't say that he is MJ , but i do think it is possible for MJ to look like Jack Crooner, if you see the metamorfose of Michael at the making of Ghosts, the lips are also of, but still its MJ. my problem are the hands, they look off at times to me, but i am not sure also.( maybe wisfull thinking)<br /><br />I add the vid of making of ghosts i like to compare at one topic. <br /><br />I am sorry for my english, thats also why i don't post for a long time, but i will never leave! <br /><br />BTW i love the new forum, i imagine that it has cost so many hours and labour. <br />So thank u: Souza, and all the Mods who has made this forum possible, I really wanted to say that, alltough its off topic i hope you don't mind.<br />
    This guy has more quality music videos than all the artist in the music industry.quote unbreakable1<br /><br /><br /><br />Yes isn't it strange? i dont think many people listen to them because the singing is so perfect  :icon_e_geek:<br />On the other end sometimes the singing improves, thats why i think he can do a lot better!!<br />I wonder for who he is making these video's? <br />For himself? or is there another meaning behind it.<br />Thats why i wonder,also the exaggerated way of pronouncing words and the lisp.<br />Then Sometimes head and body do not seem to belong together and other things that stand out???,but hey that's just me seeing things"? <br />Maybe i am wrong?<br />But if not Michael, who is it!!!  :icon_mrgreen:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Another odd thing is the word farce in Dr Farschian's name. <br />
    farce<br />fɑːs/Submit<br />noun<br />a comic dramatic work using buffoonery and horseplay and typically including crude characterization and ludicrously improbable situations.<br />"he toured the backwoods in second-rate farces"<br />synonyms: slapstick comedy, broad comedy,
  • RealdealRealdeal Posts: 49
    To be clear, I think Michael could very well pose as this person. I just don't think it's him in those videos.
  • That is why this is working perfectly. There is always just enough to leave doubt in our minds.<br />And if there is a end to this and a return happens we all will still be in complete shock.<br />something that grabbed my attention recently is that in the song "xscape" Sometimes i feel like i got to get away! a Marilyn Monroe part was in it and sounds just like the girl in the Jack crooner videos <br /> <br />Butt chin check! Has a similar look to Steve Martindownload_1.jpg<br />butt_chin.jpg>8614336_f496.jpg
  • on 1471534783:
    <br />That is why this is working perfectly. There is always just enough to leave doubt in our minds.<br />And if there is a end to this and a return happens we all will still be in complete shock.<br />something that grabbed my attention recently is that in the song "xscape" Sometimes i feel like i got to get away! a Marilyn Monroe part was in it and sounds just like the girl in the Jack crooner videos <br /> <br />Butt chin check! Has a similar look to Steve Martindownload_1.jpg<br />butt_chin.jpg>8614336_f496.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />made me think of steve martin also...... what the music sounds to me like though if someone could take different parts of say old timers performances or recordings and mix them together into something new. somehow rat pack takes my mind there. also the mouths don't seems to be quite in sync.
  • This is unreal.............Just can't say much about this.<br />Drs orders!
    WTF did I just watch?

• on 1473451858:
    <br />WTF did I just watch?<br />
    <br />Looks like someone is having fun. But listen closely to the video it has a similar style to the this is it special edition. This Dr. is something else Dr. by day Singer by night,actor and movie producer. Crooner definition "a singer, typically a male one, who sings sentimental songs in a soft, low voice." This is a real special guy.
    If that's not Michael in disguise, that guy is being paid by him. I will have to rewatch this later, does anyone have any logical non-hoax related explanation for this shit?

on 1473431131:
    <br /> This is unreal.............Just can't say much about this.<br />Drs orders!<br />
    <br /><br />Video doesn't seem to be public, it was only viewed 89 times since August 2013. Where did you get it [member=17024]Unbreakable1[/member] ?

on 1473583334:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />One of the comments below the video.<br />quote: HA!!! I met the real doctor when I was in Florida, this is something or somebody els, but who????<br /><br />Yes ,,who is it  :icon_geek:
    on 1473600762:
    <br />
    on 1473583334:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />One of the comments below the video.<br />quote: HA!!! I met the real doctor when I was in Florida, this is something or somebody els, but who????<br /><br />Yes ,,who is it  :icon_geek:<br />
    <br />LOL

• on 1473582901:
    <br />
    on 1473431131:
    <br /> This is unreal.............Just can't say much about this.<br />Drs orders!<br />
    <br /><br />Video doesn't seem to be public, it was only viewed 89 times since August 2013. Where did you get it [member=17024]Unbreakable1[/member] ?<br />
    Was doing some research on Jack crooner and Found this video,it just popped up,also look at the director he is new as well only has a few videos. These videos have a feel of the videos in this is it black and white like Gilda, mixed with new. The styles are very similar. <br /> /> /> />last video he says"We got work to do for peeps sake we're Jacks concience!"Green screen I have seen that before.
    on 1473651572:
    <br />
    on 1473582901:
    <br />
    on 1473431131:
    <br /><br />Video doesn't seem to be public, it was only viewed 89 times since August 2013. Where did you get it [member=17024]Unbreakable1[/member] ?<br />
    Was doing some research on Jack crooner and Found this video,it just popped up,also look at the director he is new as well only has a few videos. These videos have a feel of the videos in this is it black and white like Gilda, mixed with new. The styles are very similar. <br /> /> /> />last video he says"We got work to do for peeps sake we're Jacks concience!"Green screen I have seen that before.<br />
    <br />That is indeed what he says. Weird stuff for sure.

Definition of Jack according to the urban dictionary: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jack 😂😂

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Very appropriate that he covers I've Got You Under My Skin.<br /> I think it really is the case, behind the mask, so to speak.
    on 1473688783:
    <br />Very appropriate that he covers I've Got You Under My Skin.<br /> I think it really is the case, behind the mask, so to speak.<br />
    <br />Good one!