Jack Crooner, Miami Rat Pack

Comments

• Cm_MOl_Gj_XEAAJSi_T.jpg<br />Cp_FJ_x_WWYAAZXo_D.jpg<br />Cp_FJx_MEXYAAFv_d.jpg<br />Crooner since Michaels "death" has been in the news and spoke about Michael,his chin did not look as it looks now,If this is the man. Then he is not afraid,Ever since the pictures on the boat he has blown up.<br />Many music videos  even movies Blood Dept. and director. Sounds like Michael is doing what he always wanted and he don't need to sign a contract and be told what to do anymore.He is doing what he wants. Soaring like a black eagle.
  • I saw on Facebook, I don't know if this is his real Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/A.J.Farshchian?fref=ts but apparently he's recently engaged! I don't know if that means that A.J Farschians is engaged or Michael is, but someone apparently is, <br />It could be a fake account, I don't know. :moonwalk_: :michael-jackson:
  • I was checking Jack Crooners facebook  and he has posted some new pictures with black hair now14264840_10157576128395294_1920298404686957273_n.jpg14330042_1095604570487079_5576719549548418236_n.jpg. Which is fine but AJ Farshchians facebook had this strange picture which just caught my attention why post this specific picture even if it is photoshopped?13962497_243471209379927_6166067868505954056_n.jpg
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    OMG face-eater alert! Hahaha!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I really should start reading up on all those names. <br />I don't understand the big deal here (but that is my ignorance) <br /><br />That guy Farshchian, didn't he play Jack Crooner on Ratpack<br />(According to IMDB) so ofcourse it would be one and the same person right?! That lady is a co-star. <br /><br />In any case I think he looks strange. Sorry if those are his real looks but it seems his face is too made up, not natural. Like plastic. Too perfect like Ken from Barbie. Those type of men that spends hours looking in the mirror or plastic surgeon. Too slick and sneaky.<br /><br />Just watched the video's and the guy can't sing, that is for sure. I think he is just a doctor trying to make it big because of his connection with MJ and MJ family who have the right connections. That combined with the fact that people think he is MJ himself says "Milk it for all it is worth" any day. The reason why he has such a strange accent is because he is from Iranian decent.
  • Looking at all the photos of this person, there appears to be two different people. It seems that one person is the real AJ Farshchian/Jack Crooner, and the other, for whatever the reason, dresses himself up to look like the real one. The real one has a stockier build, particularly in the upper body, than does the impersonator, who has a more slender build overall (like MJ). The impersonator's chin is different, i.e., the cleft is there but not as pronounced as that of the real person. And the impersonator's head and neck appear to be disproportionate to the body. <br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    ^^. And the impersonator's head and neck appear to be disproportionate to the body.^^<br />Great summary.  That head is really large and the chins are really different.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I haven't watched all the videos here, as I'm not spending much time on MJ at the moment but does anyone remember seeing an interview he did, I can't recall when or with who, where the interviewer mentioned Dr Farshchian and MJ looked surprised and asked 'How do you know about Dr Farshchian?' (with a sort of knowing smile, reminiscent of 02 guy's unfinished 'This is really it, because ...' comment!)  It's always stuck in my mind, as if there was more to this man than Michael was letting on!  Maybe nothing, but could be something was in the pipeline long ago.<br />
    The one with the blue background you mean? Where he starts laughing when they mention Farschian?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I can't remember if there was a blue background Souza, but that might be the one I'm thinking of. Do you remember who the interview was with or when it was? I'd love to find it again!
    Search YouTube for Michael Jackson and then Sun 2007. You should find it then.

• 10290666_10154144626250294_4872281982211350578_n.jpg<br />Just like liberian girl hes behind the camera!<br />Who is he recording there,looks like Alex Farshchian?<br />download_4.jpg<br />11406213_10155819262920294_8288168239646035319_o.jpg<br />He even has updated the jacket.<br />11889591_10156078032800294_5121776447575761344_n.jpg<br />He does look different just like Dave Dave looked different from larry king,to other interviews i seen with Dave Dave,Look at this letter by Dr. Alex Farshchian to Michael "<br />Dearest MJ<br />Hi and how are you,<br /><br />I am not sure if you received my package earlier, so I am sending it again.<br /><br />It's a 5-7 day program that offers you the solution.<br /><br />Buprinex is the potent narcotic I told you about last week. It is just like the D but better.<br /><br />I have everything ready. This is it. Do it before you start your second chapter. You are the best, you are an ICON, and you belong to the TOPS. "U ain't seen nothing yet." Let's do it as soon as possible. Read the attached and call me. "<br />Did anyone anyone Michael lived in his garage? The doctor continued by saying that he’d converted his garage into a bedroom for Michael and he lives in North Miami Beach, Bay Harbor Island. He said there was a period of time Michael stayed with Dr Farshchian. He stayed twice, once with the children.<br />
    on 1474291763:
    <br />Search YouTube for Michael Jackson and then Sun 2007. You should find it then.<br />
    <br /><br />No, Farshchian is mentioned on the blue background one (Sun 2007), but that's not the one I was thinking of.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    is there a thread to discuss this video,which i strongly believe is michael?????<br /><br />
  • I see now that it doesn't look like the real Farshchian hackse of the chin mostly. But his voice and accent are not even close to MJ's obviously when I hear him singing. You can't learn such a very strong different accent (which does match Iranian) and talk like that for ever I think. Of course the songs could be prerecorded and playbacked but what if some interviewer would ask him questions spontaneously when he was out performing? After a while you should start hearing words pronounced different or voice changes.
  • I just don't see it honestly. And I don't hear it. There's too much focus on this person imo.
    It's the only thing to focus on atm is the problem. Plus that letter of him still is weird.

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    You got to admit it is entertaining though. <br />The really tight band that is fronted by a singer with some peculiar ways and style of delivery and a very unique voice [ I am trying to be nice] just makes this a theater of the absurd.  :ghsdf:<br /><br />I can't manage to sit through one of these professionally made videos without cracking up in laughter the minute the singing begins. <br />Then throw in the hoax connections, the family and associates,  and well...I'm entertained.
  • Hahaha I agree RK !!!
  • I believe the voice is part of the illusion! I do not agree that he cannot sing there are times he can hold a note really well. <br />The songs are recorded Beautifully. He is not singing these are videos,anyone can be singing and lip sync to these songs.<br />Plus has anyone actually gone in and watched these people perform? How does a video camera record your own face when you are behind it recording? 11406213_10155819262920294_8288168239646035319_o.jpg  :michael-jackson:
  • But in those pictures at least he looks like an Iranian and more like a human being.
  • on 1474368624:
    <br />It's the only thing to focus on atm is the problem. Plus that letter of him still is weird.<br />
    <br />You probably already read this Souza. But it gives a little more insight to the letter. Thought it seemed logical if you are addicted to slowly loose the addiction.<br /><br />http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-beach-doctor-prescribed-michael-jackson-drugs-but-was-he-trying-to-help-6530563<br />
  • />There are huge differences between the 2 of these guys.
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    on 1474377740:
    <br /> I believe the voice is part of the illusion! I do not agree that he cannot sing there are times he can hold a note really well. <br />The songs are recorded Beautifully. He is not singing these are videos,anyone can be singing and lip sync to these songs.<br />Plus has anyone actually gone in and watched these people perform? How does a video camera record your own face when you are behind it recording? 11406213_10155819262920294_8288168239646035319_o.jpg  :michael-jackson:<br />[/<br />Agree with you.<br />I am sure he can do a lot better!!! You can hear it. :icon_cool:<br />It's funny to see how he pretends to be someone who can't sing, and he gets away with it.<br />I don't see many question marks of people at these videos. only people who think he is Michael.<br />And I am just curious how he gets that his voice sounds like that of the real doctor?<br />i have searched the internet, but could not find how they do that