Jack Crooner, Miami Rat Pack

1235»

Comments

• skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    on 1474402151:
    <br />
    on 1474386587:
    <br /> />There are huge differences between the 2 of these guys.<br />
    <br /><br />Then with who did I became friends on FB? Haha... The Jack on FB looks like the left one.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Iszz It  Mr.MAGIC  om ♡48><swxxc{}{}{{{{{}{}}}}}  :TongueOutSmiley:  <br />To the RIGHTT)()(()))
  • That YT channel is there for one thing only: generate views thus income by sensationalising the hoax with clickbait titles.
  • on 1479900888:
    <br />That YT channel is there for one thing only: generate views thus income by sensationalising the hoax with clickbait titles.<br />
    <br />Thank God. Words of sanity.<br /><br /><br />Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk<br /><br />
  • Not sure how many tuned in for this, but it was weird.<br /><br />First this should be a band that is singing Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin but instead talks about what happened in 2003, dating Joanna, Tom Sneddon and then has an Q & A section at the end of the show with a 'special guest' that is in dark shadows dancing like Michael. <br /><br />During the Q & A section, the believers were mentioned because the question was 'is Michael Jackson alive?' Answer from Jack: of course he's alive! He then went on to make it sound as though Michael is alive in our hearts and then shouting out Michael Jackson is # 1 and then this guy starts dancing.<br /><br />The oddest moment is when Jack yells cut the feed, cut the feed and then the show just ended!  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />I did however get the feeling we were being told of a comeback.<br /><br />Love you Michael!<br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    It's getting too ridiculous. I agree there are some strange pictures and videos, but this is egging people on a I doubt he's behind that. Crooner seems to have an audience with the believers and he likes the attention. Plus he's raping Sinatra songs and that is just a no-go. Come on.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1480266433:
    <br />It's getting too ridiculous. I agree there are some strange pictures and videos, but this is egging people on a I doubt he's behind that. Crooner seems to have an audience with the believers and he likes the attention. Plus he's raping Sinatra songs and that is just a no-go. Come on.<br />
    <br />I agree this is ridiculous,but that to me is what makes it worth looking into. We have not had anyone actually tell us personal stuff about Michael, he is personally speaking to the believers we never got anything like this  throughout the whole hoax.This little show is about Michael, i feel reading between the lines Crooner is telling us big clues! For anyone who has not seen it,keep a open mind and listen you may find there is more to it than the singing. The words to the songs speak as well though. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Believe hes doing it for free to benefit for more popularity or is he doing it to get a message out ? <br />https://www.facebook.com/jackcroonerofficial/videos/1698808627099453/<br />Michael was a headerasexual male,we have always known that,he tries to confirm that. Is Michael Jackson alive? Of course hes Alive,Michael Jackson is Alive!He has always been Alive! Hes with us! Hes here! He all over! Michael Jackson is number one! straight enough answer there so many other words he could have used but he said alive 3 times! not in spirit once.<br />