I see fur!!!!

Comments

• MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I can't leave my comment here... When I start, I don't stop till I get enough <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • @Rowdyangel: I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!
    I usually don't like chest-hair, but when it comes to this man: HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!
    *wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
    I need a cold shower now!!!!! And some more emoticons here...<3 <3 <3
  • Must leave this thread and think ONLY PURE thoughts about MJ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Must leave this thread and think ONLY PURE thoughts about MJ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

THAT is near impossible to do...let me know how that works out for ya!!

Just discovering that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • STOP IT NOW OR I WILL REPORT YOU TO ADMIN. Do not use the word "naked" and allude to a picture of MJ in that condition. I have been diagnosed with having a heart murmer. What are trying to do ...cause me to have a heart attack??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I don't see why people are tripping about MJ having chest hair. Men are suppose to have hair on their chest. He is a man. I think sometimes he shaved it though and his arm pits and face. I've seen some photos where he has underarm hair and some where he doesn't. I've seen photos of him with facial hair too. I like when he had his little mustache back in the early 80's. So it's all good. Funny there's a forum about this topic. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i love it too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ... i like my men to be ... well....MEN <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Underarm hari? Never seen a pic with underarm hair,
    theres a pic of him from one of his videos wheres he like naked and you can see under arm hair <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    okay okay im sorry <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i shall not use the word NAKED anymore <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ..... naked! ok i lied <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> hahaha <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • STOP IT NOW OR I WILL REPORT YOU TO ADMIN. Do not use the word "naked" and allude to a picture of MJ in that condition. I have been diagnosed with having a heart murmer. What are trying to do ...cause me to have a heart attack??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I don't see why people are tripping about MJ having chest hair. Men are suppose to have hair on their chest. He is a man. I think sometimes he shaved it though and his arm pits and face. I've seen some photos where he has underarm hair and some where he doesn't. I've seen photos of him with facial hair too. I like when he had his little mustache back in the early 80's. So it's all good. Funny there's a forum about this topic. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i love it too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ... i like my men to be ... well....MEN <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Underarm hari? Never seen a pic with underarm hair,
    theres a pic of him from one of his videos wheres he like naked and you can see under arm hair <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

GS!!! LOLOL

You crack me up!!!! Im dying right now! HA!!

A nekkid pic of MJ???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Relax girl <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> hes not fully naked, well he prob is but then again you dont see below the waist haha <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> its from one of his videos it might be you are not alone theres a pic where his chest is bare and he has his arm raied a little and you can see some scruffyness under his arm <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I can't leave my comment here... When I start, I don't stop till I get enough <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    haha your not the only one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

lmfao. oh you girls kill me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I LOVE YOU ALL, you think like me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • You crack me up!!!! Im dying right now! HA!!

I think she meant this one <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

file.php?id=1561

Smokin HOT! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    MjjGirlSteph » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:08 am

msteetee34 wrote:
    I don't see why people are tripping about MJ having chest hair. Men are suppose to have hair on their chest. He is a man. I think sometimes he shaved it though and his arm pits and face. I've seen some photos where he has underarm hair and some where he doesn't. I've seen photos of him with facial hair too. I like when he had his little mustache back in the early 80's. So it's all good. Funny there's a forum about this topic.
    i love it too ... i like my men to be ... well....MEN

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yah are 2 funny ! !!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

file.php?id=1561

I love this pic!
    I read in books and magazines that he did the YANA scenes in the water nude and they blurred from belly button down...would love to see the unedited version/directors cut <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    **enough said incase MJ happens to read these forums! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> **

file.php?id=1561

I love this pic!
    I read in books and magazines that he did the YANA scenes in the water nude and they blurred from belly button down...would love to see the unedited version/directors cut <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    **enough said incase MJ happens to read these forums! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> **

I would love to see it too! My imagination helps a little but I want to see the real deal!
    LOL Michael is already offering us some water to cool ourselfs down <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael if you're reading this: I can't help it, you're hotter than hot! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • His chest looks like Bruce Lee's <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    you guys crack me up!! so here.. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • you guys crack me up!! so here.. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    hey!? where's Lisa? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    you guys crack me up!! so here.. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    hey!? where's Lisa? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

he was there with me really.. its a personal picture of mine.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082

#
    WHOA!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Did I miss somethin in that video??? Never saw that scene, only with this white sheet on his little Mike....

feeew it's hot here <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • you guys crack me up!! so here.. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

he was there with me really.. its a personal picture of mine.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    So you took the photo? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> yeh, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> do you think i caught his best side!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> yeh, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> do you think i caught his best side!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    NO you had to go more to the right...and zoom <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

file.php?id=1561

YESS THATS THE ONE GAHHHHH....get yourself together girl stop drooling.....OH SCREW IT I CANT HELP IT :d
  • MjjGirlSteph » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:08 am

msteetee34 wrote:
    I don't see why people are tripping about MJ having chest hair. Men are suppose to have hair on their chest. He is a man. I think sometimes he shaved it though and his arm pits and face. I've seen some photos where he has underarm hair and some where he doesn't. I've seen photos of him with facial hair too. I like when he had his little mustache back in the early 80's. So it's all good. Funny there's a forum about this topic.
    i love it too ... i like my men to be ... well....MEN

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yah are 2 funny ! !!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    lol thank you dear <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> i love chest hair it makes me happy to see they have matured and gone thru puberty haha <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    You all make me laugh out loud so funny but all true..
    we got rid of her rememeber <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Mj is rolling with us now, were so much hotter *hem* <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> wink wink nudge nudge poke poke <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->