I see fur!!!!

Comments

• you guys crack me up!! so here.. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    hey!? where's Lisa? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm sorry...Lisa who??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Those YANA pics = HAWT! I've been trying to find the "making of" the YANA video but with no luck... I wonder why? heehee! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • you guys crack me up!! so here.. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    hey!? where's Lisa? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm sorry...Lisa who??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Those YANA pics = HAWT! I've been trying to find the "making of" the YANA video but with no luck... I wonder why? heehee! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Maybe Michael was to embarassed and forbidded it to show <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • OMG the hand over his <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> gosh so so close!! almost too close heehee..erm im SPEECHLESS u mikey u naighty boy!! i know i would not have enogh courage to get naked in fron of people and allow that picture heehee...Im too shy for that...
    Im embarassed for looking at this picture heehee <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> but sorry MJ if your reading...its human nature to be curious and lets face it...you knew what was coming after you pppuuut tthat picture out tthhere heeheee
    phew i am red hot and bluching heehee...MICHAEL LOOK WHAT YOU DO TO US LADIES!!!
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> exactly the way i feel <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • :oops: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> exactly the way i feel <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just died! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    You are the craziest fans I've ever seen in my life
    Michael is really lucky to have us haha
  • here's another one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    here's another one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> What a hottie! (faints)
  • That man is just too damned hot to handle - phew!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    here's another one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Man he cute on this pic <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> .....
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    More fur... now i know what it means. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

that's a baddass jacket, too. love the rock style! ultra-cool!!!
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    God, was I the only one here thinking of "PETA" when I hit the topic button???

Seems like you´ve got me there - my bad! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • More fur... now i know what it means. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I love love love what Michael's wearing here!! MJ+Givenchy = HOT STUFF!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Then again, he could wear a clown suit and still be the sexiest man on earth, heehee!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    ladies ,calm down a bit !! michael is very embarresd right now if he is lurking on the site <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ,but i have to agree : he is very good looking/sexy with a little chest hair ,i cant write down here what i like to do with his chesty hair if i could get a grip on it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Really, cause if he's lurking Michael i'm legal and willing to do anything you like <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> haha call me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> i love him so much <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> the things i;d do to him should be illegal <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

haha, nice that you note being 'legal'...

btw, this is the first time i've ever seen a pic with chest hair on michael and also, that i used to think that he's 'not my type' for some reason...now i have to admit he's totally hhhottt!!! always like the rock style on him, and the chest hair gives it that little something it needed for me to be ready to 'get illegal', as you put it. yep...i'd be all over his hair, wherever it is... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I love love love what Michael's wearing here!! MJ+Givenchy = HOT STUFF!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Then again, he could wear a clown suit and still be the sexiest man on earth, heehee!

Funny you mention clowns,
    I have a thing for clowns and would love to see him in a clown suit! HAHAHAH! im so weird!
    love it!

I have a thing for clowns and would love to see him in a clown suit! HAHAHAH! im so weird!
    love it!
    Here you go girls <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • and another
  • very nice one
  • Oh I <3 that last one <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ladies ,calm down a bit !! michael is very embarresd right now if he is lurking on the site <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ,but i have to agree : he is very good looking/sexy with a little chest hair ,i cant write down here what i like to do with his chesty hair if i could get a grip on it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Really, cause if he's lurking Michael i'm legal and willing to do anything you like <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> haha call me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> i love him so much <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> the things i;d do to him should be illegal <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

haha, nice that you note being 'legal'...

btw, this is the first time i've ever seen a pic with chest hair on michael and also, that i used to think that he's 'not my type' for some reason...now i have to admit he's totally hhhottt!!! always like the rock style on him, and the chest hair gives it that little something it needed for me to be ready to 'get illegal', as you put it. yep...i'd be all over his hair, wherever it is... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Well of course darling he has to know i'm legal therefore he cant get in trouble <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> haha. I SAID NOTHING, NOTHING I TELL YA <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> i have the right to remain silent <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> hehehehe
  • You are the craziest fans I've ever seen in my life
    Michael is really lucky to have us haha
    You know , Michael probably sits and home and wonders sometimes, I have the craziest fans, seriosuly they will talk about anything & everything, but hey i love them.
    Be honest Michael you love our craziness <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> DON;T LIE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

love it!
    Here you go girls <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

HAAHAA! Thank you mykidsmum! You see what I mean? Still smokin' hawt!!! And CrazyBanana yeah that is kind of weird but I like weird! LOL!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->