I see fur!!!!

12346»

Comments

• ok, I got a fuzzy picture...fuzzy wuzzy was a bear....LOL.
  • ok, I'm doing this for you guys...LOL...I
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    wow !! that last picture has it all <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> do you see what i see <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Thanks so much Mj5StarChick! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> you made my day <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    This is only 0:30 but vid of him and Ricky Martin at the Carousel of Hope <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    [youtube:y0u27bpe]

Gosh he looks great! It would have been the best 30 seconds if it was mute! at least almost everybody stopped calling him that horrible name now!
    Lools i know right! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Yes I"m glad they don't call him that anymore it's really lame <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • is that a happy trail???? <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    is that a happy trail???? <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

yep.. looks like his short and curlies to me.. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • ShakeShake Posts: 45
    mykidsmum - those three pictures made me blush, good work! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

ni-co-le - what is that first picture in your sig from, he seems to have nearly no make-up on, it's so refreshing to see..
    mykidsmum - those three pictures made me blush, good work! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

ni-co-le - what is that first picture in your sig from, he seems to have nearly no make-up on, it's so refreshing to see..

I DONT KNOW WHERE IT WAS TAKEN THAT FIRST SIG PIC ,BUT YES HE LOOKS VERY NATURAL AND PRETTY <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> WITHOUT MUCH MAKE-UP <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I FOUND IT SOMEWHERE ON INTERNET ...
  • stubble pics for you hair loving girls... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Oh, I have to run away, here too hohohot <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    stubble pics for you hair loving girls... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

excuse me for a minute taking a cold shower right now <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> thank you for the pics..
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Just when you think you know everything...

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> You find out Mr. Jackson has a treasure trail

<!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Wow.

I really like this thread, it's bad. Really bad. In a very nice way. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .
  • Sexy Sweaty-Michael... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

sweatXL.gif
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Sexy Sweaty-Michael... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

*dies*
  • here you go, I found some more...
  • here you go, I found some more...
    Well at least we now know he is an outy=] <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    His Belly button is so cute lools <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm really gonna pass out tho at these pics i hope u all know that <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    *dies and goes to Michael heaven(yay!)*
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    here you go, I found some more...
    I'm really gonna pass out tho at these pics i hope u all know that <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Oh hey! Welcome to Michael Heaven!
    Another fan of his cute little outie I see... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    isn't that his vitiligo? STILL HOT!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    here you go, I found some more...
    Oh hey! Welcome to Michael Heaven!
    Another fan of his cute little outie I see... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

it's like one of those kid's dolls, where you press the belly button and they go: 'hug me!' so cute! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • @loma
    @Tabloidburn
    Heyyy!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thnx for welcoming me! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Yes u guys his cutie lil belly button lools if u poke him he's gonna say kiss me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Now that's our special Mikey <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    isn't that his vitiligo? STILL HOT!

yes Eva its a little vitiligo and some breasthair and very sexy no matter what <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    ok, I got a fuzzy picture...fuzzy wuzzy was a bear....LOL.

i dunno. i really like the man sweater but lipgloss and stubble just won't work for me. really...