I see fur!!!!

Comments

• He looks absolutely stunning and sexy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • More fur... now i know what it means. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I love love love what Michael's wearing here!! MJ+Givenchy = HOT STUFF!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Then again, he could wear a clown suit and still be the sexiest man on earth, heehee!

Funny you mention clowns,
    I have a thing for clowns and would love to see him in a clown suit! HAHAHAH! im so weird!
    love it!
    Here you go girls <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

HAAHAA! Thank you mykidsmum! You see what I mean? Still smokin' hawt!!! And CrazyBanana yeah that is kind of weird but I like weird! LOL!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL! great pics! def. making my collection! THANKS!
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    You crack me up!!!! Im dying right now! HA!!

A nekkid pic of MJ???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I think she meant this one <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

file.php?id=1561

Smokin HOT! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I love this pic!
    I read in books and magazines that he did the YANA scenes in the water nude and they blurred from belly button down...would love to see the unedited version/directors cut <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    **enough said incase MJ happens to read these forums! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> **

I would love to see it too! My imagination helps a little but I want to see the real deal!
    LOL Michael is already offering us some water to cool ourselfs down <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael if you're reading this: I can't help it, you're hotter than hot! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    @_@... Thank you for that picture, God and Jesus Above..
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I don't see why people are tripping about MJ having chest hair. Men are suppose to have hair on their chest. He is a man. I think sometimes he shaved it though and his arm pits and face. I've seen some photos where he has underarm hair and some where he doesn't. I've seen photos of him with facial hair too. I like when he had his little mustache back in the early 80's. So it's all good. Funny there's a forum about this topic. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

he has a little stubble in my signature pic <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    ladies ,calm down a bit !! michael is very embarresd right now if he is lurking on the site <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ,but i have to agree : he is very good looking/sexy with a little chest hair ,i cant write down here what i like to do with his chesty hair if i could get a grip on it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Really, cause if he's lurking Michael i'm legal and willing to do anything you like <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> haha call me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> i love him so much <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> the things i;d do to him should be illegal <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

haha, nice that you note being 'legal'...

btw, this is the first time i've ever seen a pic with chest hair on michael and also, that i used to think that he's 'not my type' for some reason...now i have to admit he's totally hhhottt!!! always like the rock style on him, and the chest hair gives it that little something it needed for me to be ready to 'get illegal', as you put it. yep...i'd be all over his hair, wherever it is... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Well of course darling he has to know i'm legal therefore he cant get in trouble <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> haha. I SAID NOTHING, NOTHING I TELL YA <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> i have the right to remain silent <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> hehehehe

agreed, that's the last thing he would need - more trouble...
    let's just see what happens if we all just tease him enough going on with this blog, shall we? he'll have no choice but to react in some kinda way, this huge l.o.v.e. we're all presenting here is sure more than enough to 'wake up the dead'. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

but honestly, i think all michael ever really needed was some huggin' arms he could sleep in. (i volunteer!) no meds needed, just l.o.v.e.
  • i just fell in love with him more <3333
    i just fell in love with him more <3333

your signature rocks! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I don't see why people are tripping about MJ having chest hair. Men are suppose to have hair on their chest. He is a man. I think sometimes he shaved it though and his arm pits and face. I've seen some photos where he has underarm hair and some where he doesn't. I've seen photos of him with facial hair too. I like when he had his little mustache back in the early 80's. So it's all good. Funny there's a forum about this topic. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

he has a little stubble in my signature pic <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I just wanna "OM NON NON" his little scruffles! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Are their any pictures of him with stubble or a mustache or beard?????
    Are their any pictures of him with stubble or a mustache or beard?????

here's some film instead (part 1 of 2):

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxiMHTaFvsI<!-- m -->
  • Oh and I think that's what their talking about in his autopsy report, the pinkish tattoo around his mouth
  • 0027050WlAY.jpg
    Here's some nice fur lools i like this pic <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    0027050WlAY.jpg
    Here's some nice fur lools i like this pic <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

my goodness, that suit is sooo sharp! excellent taste, as always...too cool for school, mike!
  • 0027050WlAY.jpg

my goodness, that suit is sooo sharp! excellent taste, as always...too cool for school, mike!
    Lools and u and Mike know this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!! Lools his swag is excellent <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • my goodness, that suit is sooo sharp! excellent taste, as always...too cool for school, mike!

I agree <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Always dressed as royalty
  • 0027050WlAY.jpg

Mj5StarChick,do you have a link for that pic or do you know in what event he was dress like that?Cause I've seen a pic with this suit in a tribute video on youtube and I've been looking around for awhile...he is so fine looking in that suit!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • 0027050WlAY.jpg

Mj5StarChick,do you have a link for that pic or do you know in what event he was dress like that?Cause I've seen a pic with this suit in a tribute video on youtube and I've been looking around for awhile...he is so fine looking in that suit!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I got this pic from mjjpictures u have to go to 1998-2000 go to appearances and the last 1 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . He was at the Carousel of Hope charity thingy with Liz <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I will keep what is going through my mind to myself..thank you. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

2qnystd.jpg

Looks like chest hair to me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and looks like it has been trimmed for maintanence <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Golly Gee i could let my fingers do the walking <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Thanks so much Mj5StarChick! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> you made my day <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thanks so much Mj5StarChick! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> you made my day <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    No prob AnnieIsNotOK <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I'm glad i could that's what i am here for <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I love this one!
    This is only 0:30 but vid of him and Ricky Martin at the Carousel of Hope <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    [youtube:6uwsxqji]
    This is only 0:30 but vid of him and Ricky Martin at the Carousel of Hope <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    [youtube:jpmg52pf]

Gosh he looks great! It would have been the best 30 seconds if it was mute! at least almost everybody stopped calling him that horrible name now!
  • I love this one!
    OMJ!!! its sooo adorable! I love it too!!