THEY ARE DIGGING UP MICHAELS BODY!!!

i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
edited January 1970 in News
I was in wal mart today and yes i know it is tabloid junk, but while i was checking out Stephen pointed to a Magazine and (I didnt read it so it could be something completely different!!) the title states they are going to did him up <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> to recheck Michael to prove Conrads innocence!!! does this make sense to any of you?!?!?!? oh and i not sure if i remember correctly because my mind went in a daze....but conrad is wearing the EXACT same suit haha..

Comments

• Haha, digging him up again, cause this is thriller!
  • On what tabloid junk did you read that? I never ever heard of it
  • So after two autopsy's they still see the need to examine his body??
    Load of BS if you ask me. I'll believe it when I see it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • im trying to remember gosh my head went fuzzy...it also had tiger woods talking about he is begging his wife to come back with him...um US Weekly??...i really dont remember but he wasnt the main picture e was a tiny one at the top <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ...dont tabloids have some what the truth they just mix words up to minipulate?....HELP please say this is false....if he really is dead they have no right to dig him up!! why would they need to "re-check" him? didnt the Coroner put EVERYTHING down that he saw?...USELESS TO RE-CHECK HIM!!!!...
  • its in the magazine THE GLOBE!!! i just read it too....the article is online but i couldnt paste it
  • Posted by wendyista.blogspot.com at 6:35 PM | PERMALINK | Labels: Gossip, Michael Jackson

Last week the LA coroner finally concluded that Michael Jackson's primary cause of death was from "acute intoxication" from propofol, which his private doctor, Dr Conrad Murray, admitted to administering to the late singer in an effort to treat his chronic insomnia.

Now, The Globe predicts that Dr Murray's legal team may want to conduct a fourth autopsy by demanding Michael's body be exhumed.

"As the seven-month-long investigation wraps up with Dr Murray clearly {} in the crosshairs, I'm sure his attorney's are considering a number of last-ditch strategities, incuding digging up Jackson's body," says Ted Gunderson, a retired FBI Special Agent.

Recent reports say, Dr Murray will not be charged, however.

But if he is, Ted says the defense may also call into question the several other drugs Michael was taking and the doctors who prescribed those medications.

"Murray's defense will likely suggest that propofol was the least of the singer's problems....There's so much damning evidence against Murray for the prpofol, but his lawyer could downplay that medication and point at other drugs and other doctors -- anything to cast doubt in the minds of the jurors," he adds.

A Jackson family insider tells the Globe, "digging up Michael would be absolutely outrageous" they should let the singer rest in peace.

Source: The Globe, Feb. 1, print edition.
    Related Posts:
    Gossip
    Who Wants To See Jesus Luz' Penis?
    When $19K A Month Is Not Enough
    Is Michael Jordan Trying to Steal His Friend Tiger Woods' Wife Elin?
    Golden Girls' Rue McClanahan Suffers Stroke After Triple Bypass Surgery

Read more: <!-- m -->http://wendyista.blogspot.com/2010/01/w ... z0dYltjwon<!-- m -->
  • OMG im nervous!!!!!!!.......maybe this is when he does his return lol...they go dig it up and realize ther is no MJ heehee...oh god i hope thats the case. POOR MJ he is probably CRAP!! i wasnt planning on them "digging me up!" he gonna come up with a plan i hope...FAST
  • wait they say there were countless drugs in his system?...i thought the only things in his system were wat murray gave him? whats exumed mean?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Time out!

If he's in the mausoleum thing, how can he be "dug up?"
    Can't they just open it up and take him out? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Another thought:

Wouldn't it be something if this was part of it and when they go to "exhume the body" there's NO BODY!!!

Then somebody's gonna have some splainin to do. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • "Now, The Globe predicts that Dr Murray's legal team may want to conduct a fourth autopsy by demanding Michael's body be exhumed."

I think the above statement proves it is just another money making tabloid trying to sell their scummy paper/mag or whatever it is. "The Globe predicts" so they haven't actually been informed by anyone that this is going to happen?
  • thanks soosie i just realized its only the Globes predictament ahhh what a relief...
    but can anyone tell me what exhumed means please? im curious
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Silly question but if MJ was embalmed and then you can still make any investigation or more? "I believe that, do you really stuck??
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Silly question but if MJ was embalmed and then you can still make any investigation or more? "I believe that, do you really stuck??

If there was some evidence in the bones then you can find it.
    Like if someone has cancer, some immune diseases, and/or broken bones & injuries to the bone, you can find it by x-rays or testing the bone marrow.

I don't see why they would have to go throught that anyway when there were already 3 "autopsies"?
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    oh, i would just think this is just another good "excuse" to delay the closure of Dr.Murray investigation...
  • Time out!

Another thought:

Wouldn't it be something if this was part of it and when they go to "exhume the body" there's NO BODY!!!

Then somebody's gonna have some splainin to do. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Good point!
    I never thought about that.
    Yeah he's kinda stuck in that big marble thing and I don't think they would smash it open cause it looks really expensive. So it's waste of money. So it's BS. And Michael isn't even it in anyway <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Jesus ,sorry but...WHAT A BULLS**T !!!! I hope you don't believe in everything you read in tabloids or other magaiznes. They need fourth autopsy after 7 months to - AGAIN - find any medicaments in His now rotten body ??? What a crap ...

MJ is alive and you know about it
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Well, it's not on TMZ yet and they always seem to get MJ news first. It's probably all just garbage the Globe printed to sell papers!
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    How can they "dig up" what is not there?
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    thanks soosie i just realized its only the Globes predictament ahhh what a relief...
    but can anyone tell me what exhumed means please? im curious

Exhume means to dig up a grave so they can re-examine the body.
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • in an earlier post someone made a clear statement...the GLOBE PREDICTED THIS not any news of some sort...its in the text...so i am relieved now. No i dont believe EVERYTHING the tabloids say but when you read it a spark of curiosity and worry come about me...like WHAT IF...its human nature. but the magazine itself was making this prediction so now i feel better
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Time out!

That's the first thing that crossed my mind... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hahahahahaha

Luke 24:23: and when they found not his body, they came, saying, that they had also seen a vision of angels, who said that he was alive.
  • oh, i would just think this is just another good "excuse" to delay the closure of Dr.Murray investigation...
    I also believe that face it their doing every thing possible to push the resukts around, the only reason its taking so long to charge or jail the ass*ole is because Michael is alive and this is all a joke <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> i mean conrad murray isnt even his real name, this man a great actor <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->