THEY ARE DIGGING UP MICHAELS BODY!!!

Comments

• Maybe the digging up is a metaphor for RESURRECTION! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

"...and when you bury me underneath all your pain
    I´m steady laughin', while surfacing"
    (Unbreakable)
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Oh my goodnes I can't believe it.....This should be very embarrasing for them? They had two autopsies on him and now again? Come on!
  • I think this is BS. Since he is supposedly encased in a crypt there would be nothing difficult to getting to his body for further test but if you will remember when all of this was taking place, the family stated that they were having his tomb encased in concreted to avoid anything from happening to his body. Now I don't remember any reports of any concrete arriving at Forrest Lawn, do any of you?
  • I believe the GLOBE is the brother or sister or distant cousin of the National Enquire meaning they are just like them so I wouldn't hold a candle to what they say. They are all about BS.
  • UPDATE!

I was in the store this morning and on the cover of the Sun rag mag..up in the corner it said: "Michael IS Alive!!"

So of course I ahd to read it. I open it up and I just skimmed through it but it was basically someone saying that the guy at the hospital in the autopsy was not Mike.

The SUN is probably the worst of all the tabloids (home of Bat Boy) but I had to read it!!

So now there are 2 mags reporting strange stuff!!
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    UPDATE!

I was in the store this morning and on the cover of the Sun rag mag..up in the corner it said: "Michael IS Alive!!"

So of course I ahd to read it. I open it up and I just skimmed through it but it was basically someone saying that the guy at the hospital in the autopsy was not Mike.

The SUN is probably the worst of all the tabloids (home of Bat Boy) but I had to read it!!

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> still interesting tho!!
  • UPDATE!

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> still interesting tho!!

I know. They were comparing his height, hair color, callouses on the hands and the scar from Pepsi..among other things.....I have to read the whole thing now!
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    @THE JACKSONOLOGIST

That is really interesting. Let us know pleas
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    UPDATE!

This is starting to remind me of the movie "Men In Black."

They would buy all the WORST tabloid junk because it had the most TRUTH in it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Then again, "Agent Jackson" was in MIB 2. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I tried to find it on the Internet on SUN Uk, but there's nothing about MJ? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Maybe the tabloids are going to start speculating????
    Like come on!! Some media have to be noticing things are just not adding up <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    They really would be sick if Michael managed to pull one over on them, this could be the race to who is going to get there first, Ohhh fun times coming up!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I tried to find it on the Internet on SUN Uk, but there's nothing about MJ? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I did too and couldnt find anything. BUT....I live in the USA and we have 2 SUN mags. One is from the UK (which is not the one I saw this) and more like a magazine and then we have another called The Sun which is the WORST of all of them...which is where I read this...this one is more like a newspaper

I wonder if I should buy it and post the article??? I swear Im not kidding about this..
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    I tried to find it on the Internet on SUN Uk, but there's nothing about MJ? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I did too and couldnt find anything. BUT....I live in the USA and we have 2 SUN mags. One is from the UK (which is not the one I saw this) and more like a magazine and then we have another called The Sun which is the WORST of all of them...which is where I read this...this one is more like a newspaper

I wonder if I should buy it and post the article??? I swear Im not kidding about this..

yeh post it on a thread of its own so we can discuss it!! good idea.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

yeh post it on a thread of its own so we can discuss it!! good idea.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Thank you for doin that...I really want to know if we can take this article Serious or not <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I will have to go in the morning...

one more thing.....how in the heck would I post the article? Can I scan it and then post it?
    I will have to go in the morning...

one more thing.....how in the heck would I post the article? Can I scan it and then post it?

Yes you can scan it, save it as JPEG, then upload it on Image Shack or something like that and then you put the link in here.. On imageshack there are link for forums so the picture is shown in hee
  • I will have to go in the morning...

Yes you can scan it, save it as JPEG, then upload it on Image Shack or something like that and then you put the link in here.. On imageshack there are link for forums so the picture is shown in hee

Ok...I just didnt know how to transfer an actual pic in a mag that I bought onto the site....Ok...I will do that.

Stay Tuned kiddies!!
  • OMG, What comes next??? They had enough time to prove the cause of his death.. c'm on..its all rubbish

The tabloids have run out of ideas and they write such nonsese <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    OMG, What comes next??? They had enough time to prove the cause of his death.. c'm on..its all rubbish

The tabloids have run out of ideas and they write such nonsese <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But though I'M interested in that story where it has been told that Michael IS alive and it wasn't his body at the autopsy
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    mehere wrote; How can they "dig up" what is not there?,...you're absolutely right, this is crap <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Mo wrote, FOR GOD'S SAKE CALM DOWN, THERE NOTHING TO BE EXHUMED!!

I really don't understand the panic at all! You're all here because you know Mike is alive. How on earth can his body be exhumed then?! Come on...CHILL!

OMG...MMS...MS...FR!!! Woaaaaaaaaaaaah!

! Well said!, I do not know why they are frightened <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Mo wrote, FOR GOD'S SAKE CALM DOWN, THERE NOTHING TO BE EXHUMED!!

I really don't understand the panic at all! You're all here because you know Mike is alive. How on earth can his body be exhumed then?! Come on...CHILL!

OMG...MMS...MS...FR!!! Woaaaaaaaaaaaah!

! Well said!, I do not know why they are frightened <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Of course we know he's alive! But me and a few others are interested in the story of the fake autopsy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • @Jacksonologist.. yes please post the article. I am most intrigued... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • To Everyone...I will get the rag mag tomorrow (kinda mad that I have to pay for it!!) and I will post the article....
  • DancingtheDream...

You joined here on Dec 27 and already have over 1000 posts?

Geez girl!! LMAO!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I thought I was bad!!