THEY ARE DIGGING UP MICHAELS BODY!!!

Comments

• So here is the Article , originally scanned in from THE JACKSONOLOGIST <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But she had some complications on saving it, so I do it for her

Thank you for posting this, couple of questions please <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Where was this published and what date? On the bottom of the article it gives the date as 1 February 2010? We havent got to February 2010 yet?
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Thank you for your assistance if possible <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

• So here is the Article , originally scanned in from THE JACKSONOLOGIST <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But she had some complications on saving it, so I do it for her

Thank you for posting this, couple of questions please <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Where was this published and what date? On the bottom of the article it gives the date as 1 February 2010? We havent got to February 2010 yet?

Thank you for your assistance if possible <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Magazines in the USA publish a week in advance...hence the date being Feb 1st
  • OMG im nervous!!!!!!!.......maybe this is when he does his return lol...they go dig it up and realize ther is no MJ heehee...oh god i hope thats the case. POOR MJ he is probably CRAP!! i wasnt planning on them "digging me up!" he gonna come up with a plan i hope...FAST

lol it IS part of the plan....doy lol think about it please!
  • MJLOVER32MJLOVER32 Posts: 130
    OMG im nervous!!!!!!!.......maybe this is when he does his return lol...they go dig it up and realize ther is no MJ heehee...oh god i hope thats the case. POOR MJ he is probably CRAP!! i wasnt planning on them "digging me up!" he gonna come up with a plan i hope...FAST

lol it IS part of the plan....doy lol think about it please!

I think ill just wait and see, im not on avid believer of any media!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • Im not going to rely on ANY dates or ANY media until i see MICHAEL HIMSELF saying HERE I AM YOU GUYS JOKES ON YOU DONT TRUST TABLOID!
    if MJ wants to make a surprise return then he not going to tell us when a date is going to come...
    I am just gonna sit back and watch the show come together...and when/if he comes back i will just smile and say BAM!!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Im not going to rely on ANY dates or ANY media until i see MICHAEL HIMSELF saying HERE I AM YOU GUYS JOKES ON YOU DONT TRUST TABLOID!
    if MJ wants to make a surprise return then he not going to tell us when a date is going to come...
    I am just gonna sit back and watch the show come together...and when/if he comes back i will just smile and say BAM!!
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> same here!
  • cawobethcawobeth Posts: 135
    THANKS... I really needed a good <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i think its hard to find a picture with /mike true colour of his eyes.. they've all got different lighting or taken in the sun for example.. or shopped to make them smoother if you know what i mean.. like this 1

I believe this is actually an impersonator <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • About his eyes: He has dark brown eyes

Michael+Jackson+eyes+dont+lie.jpg

michael-jackson-face-4.gif

article-1217476-0500B46D000005DC-7_468x659.jpg
  • That are the most beautiful lovely eyes I ever see!!
  • That are the most beautiful lovely eyes I ever see!!

Me too! I'm just melting now... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I'm sorry but I have a hard time believeing that. Sounds like more tabloid juke.

hahaha <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Then they have to dig verry deep, true the earth, cause michael went to scandinavia
    they saw him there, with his body gards and a large limo. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • i found this picture which show his eye colour clearly
    ah his eyes look yellow where they are suppose to be white! isnt that a sign of liver failure? or kidney or something...because i remember my mom had yellow pigment in her skin and eyes and they said liver failure or kidney failure....i dont member which one they said beacuse apparently she has both!! do his eyes look yellow to you?
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    i found this picture which show his eye colour clearly
    ah his eyes look yellow where they are suppose to be white! isnt that a sign of liver failure? or kidney or something...because i remember my mom had yellow pigment in her skin and eyes and they said liver failure or kidney failure....i dont member which one they said beacuse apparently she has both!! do his eyes look yellow to you?
    Black people usually also have the white of the eye somewhat pigmentated, it's normal
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315

hey ,don't forget the picture is in sepia tone.There's not clear white color at all.

This photo seems tinted, so whites go to sepia.
    I think his eyes are brown, and we are not going to see it on a photo, I can post here the same photo with blue eyes or any other color.

But if you want to verify the color, I think it´d be more usefull to look it up on photos of the child Michael, as in this time, photoshop was not used (taking into account things like the dominant color of the photo, if it´s an old copy that has changed the colour, the color of the paper or the dominant color of the film...)
  • loveumj88loveumj88 Posts: 117
    Haha, digging him up again, cause this is thriller!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • They can't dig up someone who is not buried .He is interred or entombed in a vault .You don't need to dig . It is called SENSATIONALISM !
  • jeez how can u dig up a body thats incased in a crypt? no diggin required just slide on out
  • <!-- m -->http://www.showbizspy.com/article/19873 ... humed.html<!-- m --> found this as globe magazine wont open up link
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    jeez how can u dig up a body thats incased in a crypt? no diggin required just slide on out

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ha,ha,ha!!!!!!!! Thats it!!
  • well look at it this way.... in order to resurect or be resurected they/we/the world have to "dig up" the grave in order to see that it is empty. when the world se that they will wonder where he is, did he infact die?? and after that he can can come back..... if you understand what i mean

for comparison think about Jesus and his resurection... he was in his tomb... the women went there to take a last look and found the tomb empty..... and then everyone thought /said he had resurected.....

both Jesus and MJ were put in tombs... nut burried---- as far as we know anyway...

just a resemblence..... (dont want anyone to take offence in thre resemblence between MJ and Jesus)...
  • well look at it this way.... in order to resurect or be resurected they/we/the world have to "dig up" the grave in order to see that it is empty. when the world se that they will wonder where he is, did he infact die?? and after that he can can come back..... if you understand what i mean

for comparison think about Jesus and his resurection... he was in his tomb... the women went there to take a last look and found the tomb empty..... and then everyone thought /said he had resurected.....

both Jesus and MJ were put in tombs... nut burried---- as far as we know anyway...

just a resemblence..... (dont want anyone to take offence in thre resemblence between MJ and Jesus)...

I see what you mean but do you think that IF they "digged" him up and found out that he's not there they are going to tell that to rest of the world?
    How stupid they would look then ? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I don't think so !