THEY ARE DIGGING UP MICHAELS BODY!!!

Comments

• jeje Posts: 128
    hazel eyes photos:
    fullscreencapture125201.th.jpg
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I'm sorry but I think this story is absurd. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Not even true just some more trash already added to the heap of trash that's been presented regarding this case surrounding MJ's death. I just don't even believe these stories anymore. By the way there was also lies about Johnny Depp dying on Twitter this past weekend. One of the topics were R.I.P. Johnny Depp. Johnny Depp definitely didn't die. People in the media and internet be lying starting rumors like crazy. We have to know how to decipher truth from fiction. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • They cant really "dig" up someone who is inside of a tomb now can they? But it would be kind of amazing if they went to retrieve his body for more tests and he wasn't there.

That would be a interesting way to reveal he's alive.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    So here is the Article , originally scanned in from THE JACKSONOLOGIST <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But she had some complications on saving it, so I do it for her
  • Thanks girl!!!

See? Hazel eyes...
    Thanks girl!!!

See? Hazel eyes...

You're welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

But there' s one thing not right..

His hair is black

Like it is said ( sorry for posting this one, but it was the only thing I found that fast) <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I noticed that too.

I didnt say I agreed with everything in the article..I just wanted to post it cus of its nature and it was in print...even if it is a trash mag

I dont normally buy these kinds of mags, but I was shocked to see this one!!
    I noticed that too.

I didnt say I agreed with everything in the article..I just wanted to post it cus of its nature and it was in print...even if it is a trash mag

I dont normally buy these kinds of mags, but I was shocked to see this one!!

yeah...

I also remember this article from this newspaper ( I think this was in 1993??)
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Oh wow....thats weird. LOL
    :o

Oh wow....thats weird. LOL

yep it's pretty weird.....but hey! didn't he "die" the way Elvis did? Drug overdose?

But anyway...

It was interesting to read the article <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • eh i think i would believe the one where they dig him up more then the "michael still alive one" there evidence is a joke to me honestly...because the autopsy reports havent came out...Joe hasnt been able to see them so why would a junk tabloid IMO.
    the digging up one seems reasonable alive or not because if he alive they go and BAM no one is there
    if he is dead then they go and dig him up do whatev the hell they need to and get haunted the rest of their lives and then re burry him somewhere else like neverland and make it kinda like graceland...who knows we are just going to have to wait and see this one out...they both are most likely lying hopefully
  • It was interesting for sure!!

1993 you think it was? 16 yrs later and he's "dead"....
  • eh i think i would believe the one where they dig him up more then the "michael still alive one" there evidence is a joke to me honestly...because the autopsy reports havent came out...Joe hasnt been able to see them so why would a junk tabloid IMO.
    the digging up one seems reasonable alive or not because if he alive they go and BAM no one is there
    if he is dead then they go and dig him up do whatev the hell they need to and get haunted the rest of their lives and then re burry him somewhere else like neverland and make it kinda like graceland...who knows we are just going to have to wait and see this one out...they both are most likely lying hopefully

There were 2 autopsy reports and the 2nd one was WAY different then the 1st.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Hazel is the colour of hazelnuts...lightbrown
    Michael had darkbrown eyes

it was probably fake by the money hungry people. Joe wants the REAL one but the estate is not releasing it to anyone. so how can a tabloid get a hold of the supposed real one. Joe seems to only be interested in the last one...he doesnt care about the first 2 because he probably knows they are fakes...im just saying if michael really has passed i dont think the first 2 are real because they are completely different i think the 3rd one is the real one with vital info on it...IF MJ IS DEAD is what i am saying.
    but i am glad that the tabloid is actually stating he may still be alive because apparently everyone listens to them they are the "gospel" to the world...but we have one saying he dead and one saying he alive lol gonna confuse ppl on which one to believe hahaha
  • Hmm.. but Mjs eyes are dark brown and his hair is black. And how can you determine from "callouses" on hands... i dont think MJ would have callouses, he wasnt a labourer!!

Its bizarre... i dont believe the two autopsies that have been leaked are real anyway, so no point trying to compare them.

it was probably fake by the money hungry people. Joe wants the REAL one but the estate is not releasing it to anyone. so how can a tabloid get a hold of the supposed real one. Joe seems to only be interested in the last one...he doesnt care about the first 2 because he probably knows they are fakes...im just saying if michael really has passed i dont think the first 2 are real because they are completely different i think the 3rd one is the real one with vital info on it...IF MJ IS DEAD is what i am saying.
    but i am glad that the tabloid is actually stating he may still be alive because apparently everyone listens to them they are the "gospel" to the world...but we have one saying he dead and one saying he alive lol gonna confuse ppl on which one to believe hahaha

I didnt say I BELIEVED the tabloid, I just wanted to post it to show everyone we're not the only ones who think he's alive..

So the estate wont give even MJ's own father a copy of the autopsy report? That seems a little outlandish to me...why would they not give it to his parents?

Cus he's not dead!!

Seriously though...what reason did they give Joe for that? That is inexcusable!
    It was interesting for sure!!

1993 you think it was? 16 yrs later and he's "dead"....

nope sorry, it's from 1994
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i think its hard to find a picture with /mike true colour of his eyes.. they've all got different lighting or taken in the sun for example.. or shopped to make them smoother if you know what i mean.. like this 1
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    lisap27 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:31 pm

i think its hard to find a picture with /mike true colour of his eyes.. they've all got different lighting or taken in the sun for example.. or shopped to make them smoother if you know what i mean.. like this 1

They look dark brown to me.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    yeah me 2..
  • dark brown to me too..

• I didnt say I BELIEVED the tabloid, I just wanted to post it to show everyone we're not the only ones who think he's alive..

So the estate wont give even MJ's own father a copy of the autopsy report? That seems a little outlandish to me...why would they not give it to his parents?

Cus he's not dead!!

Seriously though...what reason did they give Joe for that? That is inexcusable!
    I dont know why i forgot...i think they wanted to keep it private and it really upset me because the estate is not family and Joe is! Even if MJ faked his death i dont see why the parents couldnt see it...unless they dont trust Michaels family with it but even then, them not giving Joe the autopsy reports may make him retaliate and that wouldnt be good. Plus Joe is all business who knows maybe the estate feels Joe would sell the information. But even if Joe did he has every right to...Joe is his family <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

And i honestly think MJs eyes are brown not hazel...never seen them a different color other then Brown in a natural setting
  • i think its hard to find a picture with /mike true colour of his eyes.. they've all got different lighting or taken in the sun for example.. or shopped to make them smoother if you know what i mean.. like this 1

That's NOT Michael!

It one of the impersonators.
  • wow, very interesting! as for the eyes, what i've usually seen is dark brown. but i wouldn't totally rule out them being hazel because joe and at least marlon do have hazel eyes...so maybe michael's eyes are different depending on lighting. and some people do have different definitions of hazel, altho i admit dark brown is what i've seen on michael. and about the dangerous album cover, i know it was a painting, but it could be a true to life painting...i've never seen michael with his eyes as light as the painting. so why would the artist use a lighter color to paint his eyes? i dunno...just something to think about... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->