Dirty Diana

Comments

• CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745

OMG...just found THIS! at 7:34 (she can't get her thoughts together and stumbles with her words. I think she was afraid of letting the "cat out of the bag". 7:55 the "inflection" in his voice (when he says, what he says)....SAYS IT ALL! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    [youtube:26ejxgv2]

sucha cute video !!! awwwww MJ!!! thnx 4 posting hun<3
    ok this is I think an interview with Eony,(a magazine?) I saw a screen shot on a youtube video or something...

here is the screen shot attached

and well we are speculating kinda...but the there are things that are a bit obvious.. maybe nothing sexual happened during the Wiz or whatever...but the attraction was there

and its nothing nasty...and we are definitely not nasty for thinking this
  • Michael doing Dirty Diana live = *me going mental of excitement, then fainting from his indescribable sexiness...* HeeHee! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ok this is I think an interview with Eony,(a magazine?) I saw a screen shot on a youtube video or something...

here is the screen shot attached

and well we are speculating kinda...but the there are things that are a bit obvious.. maybe nothing sexual happened during the Wiz or whatever...but the attraction was there

and its nothing nasty...and we are definitely not nasty for thinking this
    I've read that and it is very sweet. I love the last quote from MJ...some got cut off but it goes
    "let's put it this way, how old would you be if you didn't even know how old you are?" -Michael Jackson-
    He's trying to say that age is just a number, how old would you FEEL if you didn't know your age... SO SO TRUE! I think right now I'm feeling like 80 or so...LOL he he he...
  • Please stop the madness,this song has nothing to do with Diana Ross,if she was that dirty then why would he want leave his children in her care,she is next in line to get the children if Mrs.jackson is no longer able to properly care for them.
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Diana Ross is now in her mid 60s and a much different woman than she was in her youth. Most people grow, mature and change as they age. She has demonstrated that she is a great mother by the way that she has raised her own 5 children. She is next in line to raise MJs kids because she is a good mother today and not the same woman that she was in days past.
    Please stop the madness,this song has nothing to do with Diana Ross,if she was that dirty then why would he want leave his children in her care,she is next in line to get the children if Mrs.jackson is no longer able to properly care for them.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Diana Ross is now in her mid 60s and a much different woman than she was in her youth. Most people grow, mature and change as they age. She has demonstrated that she is a great mother by the way that she has raised her own 5 children. She is next in line to raise MJs kids because she is a good mother today and not the same woman that she was in days past.
    Please stop the madness,this song has nothing to do with Diana Ross,if she was that dirty then why would he want leave his children in her care,she is next in line to get the children if Mrs.jackson is no longer able to properly care for them.

THANK you <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    and,
    THANK you <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: --> It IS madness <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Diana Ross is now in her mid 60s and a much different woman than she was in her youth. Most people grow, mature and change as they age. She has demonstrated that she is a great mother by the way that she has raised her own 5 children. She is next in line to raise MJs kids because she is a good mother today and not the same woman that she was in days past.

I agree, completely!rawwks.gif
  • Could it be that Diana's presence, has "pissed him OFF" again?! <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

0:40
    [youtube:112xweqp]
  • vanessavanessa Posts: 80
    Plus let's not forget who is willed to care for the children if something happens to Mrs. Jackson. Michael was apparently determined that one way or another Diana Ross would be the mother of his children.
    OMJ!! and poor naive me thinking it was because she was a mother figure to him!

I dont think you're fully wrong in that part, Michael did mentioned Diana Ross as his '2nd mother', in Rock&Roll hall of fame (where he inducted by N Sync). The video is here somewehere, sorry i can't post in now, im late for work as it is!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlslHp3Audg<!-- m -->

Animal stalking you at night
    I'm a sucker for someone
    And I got the prey in sight
    Lying on a bed of leaves
    In the modern times
    You forget and let your spirit breathe

Capture me my blood is red
    Another vitim of your ritual
    For you my skin is shed
    Ecstacy ain't what you find
    In the modern world
    One flick of my tongue changes
    The meaning of the world
    And you say
    That's impossible
    That's not impossible to do, oh
    And you digest what I can see
    The taste of you can be

Chorus:
    I don't wanna get eaten alive
    'cause you're so dangerous
    No more hearts I can trust, you see
    To be eaten alive
    Eaten alive
    I don't ever wanna be
    Eaten alive

Now I got you on the run
    And the quicker my senses
    And the chance is, I'm the faster one
    I know the universal law
    Primeval times
    With a little stimulation
    It'll come once more, and you say
    That's impossible
    It's not impossible to do, oh
    And you digest what I can see
    The taste of you can be

(chorus)

'cause you're so dangerous
    To be eaten alive
    Tie me to a tree, crawl all over me
    You can rip my shirt, drag me in the dirt
    I will be your slave, anything you say
    I don't ever wanna be eaten alive

'cos you're so dangerous
    'cos you're so dangerous
    'cos you're so dangerous
    To be eaten alive

Gotta do her, crawl all over me
    You can rip my shirt, drag me in the dirt
    I will be your slave, anything you say
    I don't ever wanna be, eaten alive

Sounds like mindcontrol to me <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Interesting vid and I couldn't help but notice for the first time the uncanny physical similarities between Miss Ross and Miss Campbell. Coincidence that he chose Miss Campbell for the "In The Closet" video ? Maybe or maybe not. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    [youtube:2ybetyge]

Original clip??? whats up with the spiderwebs <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Is she the black widow? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just a weird thing I noticed while watching the above video, MJ making of bad tour, at 5:40 Michael looks a lot to me like Rockwell, who many people believe could have been MJ's double or even half brother.
    Also just a question, remember Latoya's marriage forced upon her as her manager just doing it all for money. Would you know if possibly Diana's marriages were not necessarily what she wanted but she was being controlled and handled. She certainly did seem to love Michael more than motherly/sisterly. Was she putting her career first against what her emotions were telling her, and Michael but felt powerless as well. Thoughts?
    Also just a question, remember Latoya's marriage forced upon her as her manager just doing it all for money. Would you know if possibly Diana's marriages were not necessarily what she wanted but she was being controlled and handled. She certainly did seem to love Michael more than motherly/sisterly. Was she putting her career first against what her emotions were telling her, and Michael but felt powerless as well. Thoughts?
    I think she was very career oriented...could possibly be!
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I have always believed that song was about her. And I also always believed Diana said and did some things to Michael when he was younger that she shouldn't have. Does anybody remember from MJ's book Moonwalk when he was talking about Diana Ross he described her as his ''lover'' as well as other thing?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcluUfiJ ... re=related<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haoXt4SH ... re=related<!-- m -->

<!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> I DON´T LIKE HER ACTITUDE... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    &quot wrote: »
    OMG...just found THIS! at 7:34 (she can't get her thoughts together and stumbles with her words. I think she was afraid of letting the "cat out of the bag". 7:55 the "inflection" in his voice (when he says, what he says)....SAYS IT ALL! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

WHEN HE SAYS "YOU WERE THERE, AND NOW YOU ARE HERE" <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> HIS EYES, THEY WAY HE LOOKS AT HER <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> AND THEN "I´M CRAZY ABOUT YOU" <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    WHEN WAS THAT? WHAT YEAR?
  • vanessavanessa Posts: 80

2 things from this video:

1) from 2.02 - 2.19 - Michael looked ALL SHY, if that's not a blushed out total crush in Diana Ross i dont know what that is

2) Michael looked CRAZY FINE in this video
    I see what you mean from the video, and also when she hugs him she puts her leg up along him like only a lover would. In that write-up somewhere Michael says yes he would definately marry Diana and that age was no issue for him, but he clearly said the heavy stuff (sex I'm sure) is for marriage.
    I see what you mean from the video, and also when she hugs him she puts her leg up along him like only a lover would. In that write-up somewhere Michael says yes he would definately marry Diana and that age was no issue for him, but he clearly said the heavy stuff (sex I'm sure) is for marriage.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGlQGHGp ... re=related<!-- m -->
  • Thank you for that article! It's like he was speaking through the PAGE! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I feel that you can take away "two" things from it....

He strongly implied that he wanted to MARRY Diana:

Either, to "SEAL" THE DEAL (within a "Marriage") because he LOVED her.

OR

Because they had "already", DONE SO (or came damn near close, and he wanted a clear conscience about it (due to the fact that it WAS a big deal to him, because he LOVED her).

Whatever the answer. I can't see how ANYONE could feel so passionately, for a "love interest"...just based on respect and admiration ALONE. I'm convinced that SOMETHING went "down" between the two of them, even if was just a "Passionate KISS" done in the heat of the moment(s). He was so obviously "LOVE-STRUCK". The question is what circumstances contributed to it?

As you can see..i'm trying to turn this into a Harlequin Romance. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubbG8M3nDK8<!-- m -->

here he sing rock with you with diana
    the way he looks at her... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    maybe they are together now and that is why dirty diana wasn´t in TII???
    you rock my world would be for her to???
    what do you think?
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Harlequin romance. Puleez...
    I have been so tempted to turn this into something more risque but backed off since I don't want to be slapped on the wrist.

I asked a male friend his opinion. He gave an interesting reply. He said that things could have gone either way. However he strongly believes that nothing significant happened. But, he said, that doesn't mean ...end of story. He also said that it may be that she kept MJ close by and smitten by leading him to believe that he could be with her ....one day. That ...my friend said was a carrot for her to use and be able to reel him in if she ever really wanted to be with MJ. No one would turn MJ down. What or who he wanted he could get. She would have been his ultimate personal conquest and achievement. This is especially true since she had a reputation as being quite free and independent regarding romance. MJ may have believed that his love toward her and being with him could tame her and allow him to do what few other men could do.

Consider this. Every woman that MJ dated or married was just a fill-in. Some one to kill time while he patiently waited for Diana to give in to him. If Diana had crooked her little finger, he would have dropped (fill inthe blank) and gone running to her. I've known love ...deep love in my time but that is some pretty deep love to consider.

IF... what my friend alluded to is true then that deep love only intensified when MJ became an experienced man. Afterall he could then ponder the things that could take place between himself and Diana. His mind must have been racing with thoughts and imagery. Jealous anyone:lol:
    Thank you for that article! It's like he was speaking through the PAGE! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I feel that you can take away "two" things from it....

He strongly implied that he wanted to MARRY Diana:

Either, to "SEAL" THE DEAL (within a "Marriage") because he LOVED her.

OR

Because they had "already", DONE SO (or came damn near close, and he wanted a clear conscience about it (due to the fact that it WAS a big deal to him, because he LOVED her).

Whatever the answer. I can't see how ANYONE could feel so passionately, for a "love interest"...just based on respect and admiration ALONE. I'm convinced that SOMETHING went "down" between the two of them, even if was just a "Passionate KISS" done in the heat of the moment(s). He was so obviously "LOVE-STRUCK". The question is what circumstances contributed to it?

As you can see..i'm trying to turn this into a Harlequin Romance. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->