Dirty Diana

1234568»

Comments

• Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Here's mine. If you're so opposed to thinking about their relationship being possibly "intimate" then why come in this thread?

There are plenty that believe that MJ & LMP had this so called "great" relationship, which I personally don't agree with, but, i'm not trying to impose my objections down others throats.

Whatever you choose to believe is your business. Again, if you're so bothered by others opinions...perhaps you shouldn't come in this thread. We don't need the negativity.

Off topic and I might also have said it before but MSMJFANFOREVER, I adore your ADORE your Speed Demon (behind the scenes) gif!!! How adorable is he?!

Thanks...alovesmichael

I love it too. He's gorgeous, and a hell of a "flirt!"

ONWARD....

Michael-and-Diana-diana-ross-michael-jackson-13067282-240-320.jpg
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Here's mine. If you're so opposed to thinking about their relationship being possibly "intimate" then why come in this thread?

There are plenty that believe that MJ & LMP had this so called "great" relationship, which I personally don't agree with, but, i'm not trying to impose my objections down others throats.

Whatever you choose to believe is your business. Again, if you're so bothered by others opinions...perhaps you shouldn't come in this thread. We don't need the negativity.

A wise man once said, that one can throw a stone into a pack of dogs and he'll know if he connected by the one yelping. To address the yelping: First of all, I wasn't 'imposing my objections down others' throats'. It is called dialogue. I THOUGHT I was simply posting my opinion, in response to others who also posted opinions. I believe this is the purpose of the forum. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Please <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> don't be offended personally, I did not mention you by name, at all, until I responded to you, now.

I didn't bring negativity here. Child molestation is negativity. An older woman taking advantage of a hot young introvert is negativity. An older woman with multiple ex husbands, bedding sweet young MJ makes me sick, actually. Now THAT is some serious negativity. People here, suggesting it was ok for her to use him in this way, and there is no harm nor foul, simply because he was of age by that time, and believed it was a good thing, is negativity, as wrongdoing always IS. Why does this bother you so much?

I will always address this, as long as other people are discussing it, and the thread is still open. You can't un-invite people to an open forum, girl! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> This isn't Amazon. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Gosh.. why does discussion over MJ and women always turn into arguments?
  • Whatever...

I'm gonna leave it alone. Those comments aren't worth me getting upset over. People can believe what they want to believe. That said, I will post what I believe.

No one is being forced to come into this thread.
  • MSMJFANFOREVER:
    You said that you don't believe that passion/love for a person can be based on respect and admiration alone... Well, how about your passion for MJ, and that of thousands of women (and men) who were never intimate with MJ?! I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who'd marry Michael in a second (or would have) despite the fact that they haven't even met him!!

Call it inspiration, or meeting of minds/souls, or kindred spirits... There are emotional bonds that are incredibly deep, and go beyond love in the physical sense - especially when it comes to a deep-feeling and deep-thinking man like MJ. (He was no ordinary guy!)

The evidence (Michael's words, Diana's words, other insiders' words) is that the two of them had a very special relationship, but not a romantic/sexual relationship... (Despite MJ's infatuation.) And I personally think it's wrong and disrespectful to speculate wildly on this topic, and create stories around it. I think MJ has had enough of that from the media.

Look at this thread: It's gone way beyond stripping the lyrics of a song!
  • MSMJFANFOREVER:
    You said that you don't believe that passion/love for a person can be based on respect and admiration alone... Well, how about your passion for MJ, and that of thousands of women (and men) who were never intimate with MJ?! I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who'd marry Michael in a second (or would have) despite the fact that they haven't even met him!!

Call it inspiration, or meeting of minds/souls, or kindred spirits... There are emotional bonds that are incredibly deep, and go beyond love in the physical sense - especially when it comes to a deep-feeling and deep-thinking man like MJ. (He was no ordinary guy!)

The evidence (Michael's words, Diana's words, other insiders' words) is that the two of them had a very special relationship, but not a romantic/sexual relationship... (Despite MJ's infatuation.) And I personally think it's wrong and disrespectful to speculate wildly on this topic, and create stories around it. I think MJ has had enough of that from the media.

Look at this thread: It's gone way beyond stripping the lyrics of a song!

michael was passionate about children