The Slipup-list.

Comments

• Do think, one of the first slipup were from LMP? i mean in her blog "He Knew" although I doubt it that she had anything to do with the hoax, it simply indicates that michael planned this as far back as 14 years ago.

At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did."

A predicted ending by him, by loved ones and by me, but what I didn't predict was how much it was going to hurt when it finally happened.
  • And let's not forget Janet's latest slip up in an interview:

"She finally opens up when pressed about her tribute performance at the MTV Video Music Awards in September. “It hit me before I was about to do the performance, and it hit me when we were in rehearsal. There was a huge image of him on this screen, and I started to cry. I had to step away.” She saw her brother two days before his death, and for months after avoided watching television, but his image is impossible to escape. “You know, a day doesn’t go by where you don’t think about him,” she says."

Link to article (quote is on page 2):
    <!-- m -->http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/ ... t=0&page=1<!-- m -->
  • Hey guys new to the board was on mjhd but closed anyway a slip up i heard about was the keys player from tii talking about Michael rehearsing dirty diana but ko said they never got the chance to so maybe michael came in and did it after june 25th lol
  • Hey guys new to the board was on mjhd but closed anyway a slip up i heard about was the keys player from tii talking about Michael rehearsing dirty diana but ko said they never got the chance to so maybe michael came in and did it after june 25th lol

It was Michael Bearden, talking on the George Lopez show. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LouLou Posts: 169
    I didn't see it posted here, but it sounded like an interesting slipup by Jermaine (again):

He tells U.S. TV host Larry King, "There's no guilt. I don't like the word drugs... There was prescriptions that weren't good for him. I just don't like the word drugs because that's so vague. That's so broad. And there's all kinds - types of drugs. But I'll say that Michael is in safe keepings now... There was nothing that we could do."

I found it on the link below:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=49&t=1139<!-- l -->
  • JamieeJamiee Posts: 43
    Q: How are they coping in the wake of their brother’s death of an accidental overdose on June 25?

A: “It’s a hurting thing, you know,” says Tito. “I think about him constantly, and that I know his spirits are with us, and we pray for him and we miss him dearly.”

Praying for the dead?? Hmm.
  • When exactly did they find out about the prescription drugs? Before or after he died? Because I thought they all found out after he died so now they would try and comfort and support him? After his death? To me it sounds like Michael is still alive but he is in treatment and they all tried to help him in the best way they could. Jermaine also said ''he is in safekeepings'' and to me that sounds like rehab.

I've also got to think about it.
  • JamieeJamiee Posts: 43
    When exactly did they find out about the prescription drugs? Before or after he died? Because I thought they all found out after he died so now they would try and comfort and support him? After his death? To me it sounds like Michael is still alive but he is in treatment and they all tried to help him in the best way they could. Jermaine also said ''he is in safekeepings'' and to me that sounds like rehab.

That's what i've been saying all along!! I don't think he's in a real rehab facility, but he's definitely somewhere getting rehabilitated. Possibly being treated for his addiction. Probably doing some cleansing, meditating, and soul searching. That would explain why he didn't take the kids. Cause who takes their kids to rehab?;)
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Maybe they were praying for him? Maybe praying for his soul. I don't see anything fishy about what Janet said about the VMA's. IDK anymore!
  • it's glad to see all these... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cNeJjA6 ... L&index=77<!-- m -->

Frank di Leo's slip-up at 3:08 „… he (Michael) told me that last night“!!!!! :D
  • Joe Jacksons female publisist: ''He loves the fans, he absolutely loves the fans.... and he misses them''

LaToya Jackson speaks to paparazzi in her car: ''He appreciates everything you're doing, we're all watching''

Kenny Ortega on working on TII with Michael: ''We lived in the editing room for weeks''

Larry King to Joe Jackson: ''Isnt it hard to accept?''
    Joe Jackson reply: ''Accept what Larry?''
    Larry King: ''That your son is dead?''

Kai Chase: (Female cook who worked for Michael) ''We were praying to god that Mr Jackson was OK. And he was OK.''

Kenny Ortea during interview: ''His death was unneccesary and I'll leave it at that right now''
  • InhalibInhalib Posts: 170
    Joe Jacksons female publisist: ''He loves the fans, he absolutely loves the fans.... and he misses them''

LaToya Jackson speaks to paparazzi in her car: ''He appreciates everything you're doing, we're all watching''

Kenny Ortega on working on TII with Michael: ''We lived in the editing room for weeks''

Larry King to Joe Jackson: ''Isnt it hard to accept?''
    Joe Jackson reply: ''Accept what Larry?''
    Larry King: ''That your son is dead?''

Kai Chase: (Female cook who worked for Michael) ''We were praying to god that Mr Jackson was OK. And he was OK.''

jajaja it's so funny that one of Joe, I didn't see that interview but I can imagine his face jaja What I do belive, is that Michael planned all this for a long time, but he didn't planned what his family was supposed to say .. maybe he told them "you just.. go with the flow, you will know what to say... c'mon! is really not that complicated!" :s jaja
    thanks for the post !
    kisses

Kenny Ortea during interview: ''His death was unneccesary and I'll leave it at that right now''
  • InhalibInhalib Posts: 170
    I don't know how to edit my post <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but I guess you understand that my post is in the quote above <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> jaja sorry!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I don't know how to edit my post <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but I guess you understand that my post is in the quote above <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> jaja sorry!
    Hi! if you want to see the interview, that part, its on the video at the begining of this topic... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> very good the face of Joe...
  • WOW here soo much slip ups.. too much to post <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7NqrDLdN0A<!-- m -->
  • THE JACKSONOLOGIST » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:00 pm

LOL..This thread should 20 pages long by now!!!

LOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This could be a book!!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • One of Janet's slip up to me was when she said everyone needs a safehaven.
    She didn't need one. So, the only one I could think of was that she was talking about her brother MJ.
  • Yes and she can keep secrets..remember she was married for 6,7 years and no-one did know about that?
  • One of Janet's slip up to me was when she said everyone needs a safehaven.
    She didn't need one. So, the only one I could think of was that she was talking about her brother MJ.

She said that in her latest interview with Robin? This reminds me of what Jermaine said: ''he is in safekeepings now''. Safehaven and safekeepings. Hmmm.
  • [quoteDontBelieveTheHype » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:19 pm

Infinitylady wrote:
    One of Janet's slip up to me was when she said everyone needs a safehaven.

She said that in her latest interview with Robin? This reminds me of what Jermaine said: ''he is in safekeepings now''. Safehaven and safekeepings. Hmmm.][/quote]

You feel me!!!....Someone mentioned about the safekeepings somewhere on here and I said the same thing about the safehaven and safekeepings as well... hmmmmm, interesting, huh?!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • what about these-
    1. larry king- well, MICHAEL JACKSON is still dead
    2. kenny ortega- he's so much present in the film that you'll forget that he's still dead
    3.jermaine's intentional smile lyrics twisting
    4. KO congratulated MJ on twitter on his 4 AMAs win
    sorry if reposted <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • what about these-
    1. larry king- well, MICHAEL JACKSON is still dead
    2. kenny ortega- he's so much present in the film that you'll forget that he's still dead
    3.jermaine's intentional smile lyrics twisting
    4. KO congratulated MJ on twitter on his 4 AMAs win
    sorry if reposted <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I did laugh on numbers 1 and 2, might be due to wrong use of grammar or they're implying that MJ will soon be alive again <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    I totally agree with Safehaven and Safe keepings? Hey I got one well maybe not a slip up but all three of these
    Janet: THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL!
    Murray: THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL!
    MJ (GERALDO 2005) THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL! LOL! LOL! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Check out the discrepancies from Marlon about learning of the event on 6-25-09.

Martin: Have you talked to any of your other family members about his death?

Jackson: I've been trying to get a hold of my mom. I talked to Jackie. I talked to Tito. They feel the same way. A piece of our heart -- a piece of us went with him. It was a shock to them, too. I talked to my brother Jackie and he said, "Marlon, is it true?" I said, "I'm calling them right now to see if it's true." That's when I called Frank Dileo and I couldn't get to my mom. I talked to him the first time and he was at the house and my mom was in the background crying, and she was just upset.

He was seen two days after 6-25-09 riding in a suv with Randy, and someone in the backseat. This article was posted on 6-29-09. Is he saying he hadn't spoken to his mother yet by then? And what about him being seen on 6-27-09 with his little bro?

<!-- m -->http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/0 ... index.html<!-- m -->