The Slipup-list.

Comments

• I love this one... Janet can be such a bad actress.

<!-- m -->http://www.harpersbazaar.com/magazine/f ... rview-1009<!-- m -->

[...] Her brother, of course, shared a love for the same palette. She lights up when she talks about Michael's style. "My brother is, I mean was..." She shifts on the couch and stares at the floor. "You have to forgive me, because it's really hard to believe he's passed. He'd have the same red shirt, the same black pants, the same white T-shirt. Mike was very simple. [...]

The way she's trying to talk her way out of it is so ridiculous. Would you feel the need to excuse yourself like this had your brother just passed? And I don't even wanna imagine her "staring at the floor", so fake. We can only hope Michael's alive, 'cause if he isn't, none of his family members, not even his kids, seem to have genuinely cared about him.
    i saw the interview when it aired on TV at that moment i <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • my[KING]"]a coworker of mine, his cousin works at ucla medical and he told him that he was the one that went in and tagged mj and that he looked like an old asian guy bald and very white and very very cold and already somewhat stiff so wouldve been dead for a while. also he said he looked nothing like Mj. at first i just took it for what he said, but now that i am doubting mjS death i wonder why the cousin wouldnt mention his face was completely bruised or "messed up".

I was told the exact same thing from someone on YT, ok not the most reliable source but it freaked me out. So I made a post about it here on the forum and people brought me down on earth again <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> This person said that his/her friend worked at the UCLA and that he did the toe tagging on Michael but then people here on the forum made it clear that they don't use toetags anymore, at least not at UCLA! So that's quite a giveaway. These people must of heard about the "autopsy" report and based their stories on that. Although in the back of my mind I'm worrying that it could be true <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I guess since we're not certain about anything it's difficult to just shake things off...

i was the one who mentioned this on YT. and here i go doubting everything. i sit across from this guy and tell him basically why i think his cousin is a liar. lol. by tagged i think hes meaning filled out paperwork. he said he and others were asked to give up any phones or anything else they may have before allowed in the room to do their. im just saying what i heard. but i still beLIEve.
  • Listen to what Larry says!

"did you invite Michael in any way?" Is that a slipup??? Can you inpite a dead person?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FsY39k46XI
  • Another slip up to add:

Karen Faye stated on her facebook that a mortician told her personally that MJ body weighed 109 pounds.

In the autopsy it states 136 pounds.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Another slip up to add:

Karen Faye stated on her facebook that a mortician told her personally that MJ body weighed 109 pounds.

In the autopsy it states 136 pounds.

109 punds??????? WOW!!

he weights less than I do.... I have about 113 pounds and I'm only 159 cm small.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    Jermaine's latest slip-up:
    "Michael wasn't with us way before he arrived to the airport........um, of course to the hospital"
    <!-- m -->http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 7096947001<!-- m -->
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    Jermaine's latest slip-up:
    "Michael wasn't with us way before he arrived to the airport........um, of course to the hospital"
    <!-- m -->http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 7096947001<!-- m -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> the airport! did you hear at the end when jermaine said its all going to come out..did you notice that sneaky grin on his face, now if the truth is going to come out about your brothers death/murder.. why the grin <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • WOW NINANINA! That is a super great found of yours!

There is so much in what Jermaine says, not only the "airport" slip up. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    This really made my day.

So, I feel even more convinced now that his life was being threatened, that a murder was to expect and that he is alive and quite ok now. Look how Jermaine wants to give us confidence and how he smiles and still stays mysterious. Like as if we should keep the faith, THank YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING SUCH A GOOD INVESTIGATOR, I like your contributions!!
  • Listen to what Larry says!

"did you invite Michael in any way?" Is that a slipup??? Can you inpite a dead person?

Aahhh carnt watch the video in UK what was the interview about! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • InhalibInhalib Posts: 170
    yep, this is a big intentionally slip up in my opinion!
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I don't understand pretty much about the interview because my english is not so good but most of all because my speakers are horrible and my headphones are broken -.- but I did hear the airport thing <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> just.. LOVE IT!

lots of L.O.V.E!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Listen to what Larry says!

This video contains content from Turner CNN, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds
  • Is this a slip-up? Listen carefully at 1:59.

[youtube:1en1nvuo]
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Is this a slip-up? Listen carefully at 1:59.

KO say the same, exactly the same! in an interview some time ago... i don´t think is a slip up but: or he say it with the meaning that he was really with them in that room or he say it metaphorically, just catch my attention that he uses the exact same words... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    listen at is...
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H27665VPRmQ<!-- m -->
    Joe jackson at the BET awards 2009, it was on june 28 I thing... at 3:38, the guy talk about the 60th wedding anniversary of joe and katherine ''a couples of weeks ago'' Jermaine talk about that in an other interview as a family reunion a week and a half before michael ''death''...but I look on several website, and they said that Joe and Katherine was November 5, 1949...curious they celebrated them on june....
    He also say: Our plan going forward...what do it mean?
    listen at is...
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H27665VPRmQ<!-- m -->
    Joe jackson at the BET awards 2009, it was on june 28 I thing... at 3:38, the guy talk about the 60th wedding anniversary of joe and katherine ''a couples of weeks ago'' Jermaine talk about that in an other interview as a family reunion a week and a half before michael ''death''...but I look on several website, and they said that Joe and Katherine was November 5, 1949...curious they celebrated them on june....
    He also say: Our plan going forward...what do it mean?

hm yes, I' ve read on several websites now, that the wedding of Katherine and Joe was on November 5th 1949....That makes me wonder, why they celebrated it in June ... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    <!-- m -->http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/<!-- m -->

I just watched the videos with the 3 bodyguards on ABC.com. There is one named "Little Janet" One of the bodyguards says soemthing like: When Janet's movie"Why did I get married"came out he went like HUH? He didn't know, how close can you be when you don't even know your little sisters movie came out today.

NOw, as I recall, Janet was still filming this movie in Atlanta when the news of Michael's hospitalizaton broke. When exactly did they tell him the movie came out?

This is a major clue for me.
  • http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/

I just watched the videos with the 3 bodyguards on ABC.com. There is one named "Little Janet" One of the bodyguards says soemthing like: When Janet's movie"Why did I get married"came out he went like HUH? He didn't know, how close can you be when you don't even know your little sisters movie came out today.

NOw, as I recall, Janet was still filming this movie in Atlanta when the news of Michael's hospitalizaton broke. When exactly did they tell him the movie came out?

This is a major clue for me.

That's interesting. Were there previews out at that time?
  • KAP93KAP93 Posts: 22
    @mjssoulmate -I Think They're Talking About The First Why Did I Get Married, Not The New One That's Coming Out Next Month. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    You are right. After thinking about what an "obvious" clue that would be, I realized that it might not have been a clue after all. I did some checking and found out that there was a "Why did I get married" that came out in 2007. Sorry, I got excited over nothing.

Still, it does kinda give us a hint that Michael and Janet weren't as close as we thought they were.
    The guy who was interwieved by ET about the green men in WATW

"It was Peter Torcinis idea to put him..to put them into the video....."

LOVE IT
  • HoaxornotHoaxornot Posts: 100
    they celebrated the wedding anniversary on may 15 at an indian restaurant
    I have a pic of it
  • they celebrated the wedding anniversary on may 15 at an indian restaurant
    I have a pic of it

please post it. WE LOVE PICS!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • HoaxornotHoaxornot Posts: 100
    sorry was on the 3th of May not the 15th