The Slipup-list.

Comments

• I love this one... Janet can be such a bad actress.

<!-- m -->http://www.harpersbazaar.com/magazine/f ... rview-1009<!-- m -->

[...] Her brother, of course, shared a love for the same palette. She lights up when she talks about Michael's style. "My brother is, I mean was..." She shifts on the couch and stares at the floor. "You have to forgive me, because it's really hard to believe he's passed. He'd have the same red shirt, the same black pants, the same white T-shirt. Mike was very simple. [...]

The way she's trying to talk her way out of it is so ridiculous. Would you feel the need to excuse yourself like this had your brother just passed? And I don't even wanna imagine her "staring at the floor", so fake. We can only hope Michael's alive, 'cause if he isn't, none of his family members, not even his kids, seem to have genuinely cared about him.

Playing Devils Advocate... grief can do funny things and it is very common for people to still talk about people who have passed in the present tense.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I love this one... Janet can be such a bad actress.

[...] Her brother, of course, shared a love for the same palette. She lights up when she talks about Michael's style. "My brother is, I mean was..." She shifts on the couch and stares at the floor. "You have to forgive me, because it's really hard to believe he's passed. He'd have the same red shirt, the same black pants, the same white T-shirt. Mike was very simple. [...]

The way she's trying to talk her way out of it is so ridiculous. Would you feel the need to excuse yourself like this had your brother just passed? And I don't even wanna imagine her "staring at the floor", so fake. We can only hope Michael's alive, 'cause if he isn't, none of his family members, not even his kids, seem to have genuinely cared about him.

ah, and when she talked about her last meeting with him at her birthday she was able to talk in the past? Veeery strange!
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391

Playing Devils Advocate... grief can do funny things and it is very common for people to still talk about people who have passed in the present tense.

That might be true, but it's just the way she had to explain it away immediately. Like she'd just realized in that moment: "Oops, it's I'm not allowed to say that! Hee-hee... So... WAS!!" Why would she react like that? I'd totally understand if she'd said she feels more comfortable talking about Michael in the present tense, saying that she likes to do that from time to time, or even all day long, but her reaction was just stupid. Didn't seem genuine and honest to me at all. Just like any of her performances these days, talking about Michael, not shedding a tear, talking as fast as a snail moves, rolling her eyes. It's just so fake. No real emotions. But maybe it's just me. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

ah, and when she talked about her last meeting with him at her birthday she was able to talk in the past? Veeery strange!

Exactly! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> It's not like you find her talking about him in the present tense all the time. But whenever she did it in the past, she did NOT excuse herself. So, this time, to me, it really seemed like it wasn't intended, and she had some sort of oops!-moment.
  • first off i would like to state Bee Bee your sig is freaking awesome!!!.....Now moving on...I am kinda scared to be judging people in the familys emotions because if Michael Really Was Dead Then We Have Just Made Them Look So Bad And People Deal With Death So Differently... I Would Be In Denial To And Talk In Present Tense ( Like I Am Doing To This Day Because If He Were Really Dead Then We All Are Really In Major Hardcore Denial) I Have Seen Some People Bounce Back Very Strong...In My School We Lost 5 Students In 2 Weeks And One Was My Friend Who Lost There Brother And Another Friend Lost There Sister In The Same Accident...But They Recovered Quickly And Very Strong...Its Like Amazed Me On How They Reacted. Lily Missed 2 Weeks And Cody Only Missed 1 Day Of School And Was Back On His Feet...I Was Very Proud Of Them. People Have Different Methods For Dealing With Death...Lily...Stayed Away For Awhile To Reconcile What Happened And Preferred To Be Alone For A Bit While Cody Went Back To School And Kept His MInd Busy...Just Saying... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I Still Think He Is Alive Though
    first off i would like to state Bee Bee your sig is freaking awesome!!!.....Now moving on...I am kinda scared to be judging people in the familys emotions because if Michael Really Was Dead Then We Have Just Made Them Look So Bad And People Deal With Death So Differently... I Would Be In Denial To And Talk In Present Tense ( Like I Am Doing To This Day Because If He Were Really Dead Then We All Are Really In Major Hardcore Denial) I Have Seen Some People Bounce Back Very Strong...In My School We Lost 5 Students In 2 Weeks And One Was My Friend Who Lost There Brother And Another Friend Lost There Sister In The Same Accident...But They Recovered Quickly And Very Strong...Its Like Amazed Me On How They Reacted. Lily Missed 2 Weeks And Cody Only Missed 1 Day Of School And Was Back On His Feet...I Was Very Proud Of Them. People Have Different Methods For Dealing With Death...Lily...Stayed Away For Awhile To Reconcile What Happened And Preferred To Be Alone For A Bit While Cody Went Back To School And Kept His MInd Busy...Just Saying... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I Still Think He Is Alive Though

Thanks for saying that about my sig! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And yes... You're right! People do deal with things differently. But I'm telling you now... When Janet appeared at the BET Awards, I didn't really believe Michael was alive yet. And when I saw her... and just thought about the fact that she'd went there at all... I was so hurt, so incredibly hurt. Because I love Janet. And everything she did just seemed so fake to me. People left comments on YouTube like: "OMG! Poor Janet! She almost cried!" And I'm like WHAT??? I just couldn't believe it. Her brother died a few days ago and wasn't even cold yet and she appears on TV and she almost cries? Then some of my friends said kinda what you said, that I shouldn't judge her and that I didn't even know her and she might just be stronger than me. Yeah, right. Stronger. Or you might just as well say... less sensitive. Of course people react differently, but people might just as well not care that much for their family members, and I just can't imagine that there is anyone in this world, who has a heart and who claims to have loved someone, who isn't completely heartbroken for quite a while if that person dies. Yeah, you might say they just push it away, maybe some people are able to, but then they certainly don't want to appear on TV and talk about their loss, you know what I mean? I don't think anybody forced them to do this. As for Janet, I couldn't possibly believe that she's cold like that. Michael and her loved each other so much. When I saw Janet there, I saw no real emotions. And that's what makes me so sick. So sick that when I think that Michael might be dead, I don't even think I can stand the Jacksons anymore. I don't know if I'm just weaker than them or whatever people might say, but in my opinion they keep acting sad, when they don't genuinely seem to care. And their behavior is one of the main reasons I can't believe Michael's dead. Paris' speech too, she was NOT crying, there wasn't a single tear on her face, I just couldn't believe it. This is not normal. Just not normal... You know what I mean? I can't believe it. If I'm forced to believe that Michael's dead one day, I... I feel terrible for saying that, but I don't know what to think of Janet anymore. But I don't believe it. And we also know from her movies that Janet is a better actress than that. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GERALDO: Whats the big plan, whats the big picture at this stage in life, what has been left unachieved? What would you like to do?

MICHAEL: Um.. There are alot of surprises. Um.. Film. I love film.

GERALDO: What else?

MICHAEL: Well, its not so much so film but its innovating it. And pioneering it. Taking the medium to a new place.

GERALDO: You're not talking about music videos now?

MICHAEL: No, no. Because I used the music video medium as a short film medium um to take me to the next level and Im.. Im having alot of fun, you know.
  • I just have to say something. It's true that different people react differently to the death of someone close to them, but it's not normal that no one, I repeat NO ONE, in MJ's big family seemed to care at all about his death. I didn't see one tear from brothers, sisters, parents, close friends and not even his own kids. And it saddens me that if he really is dead all his family just moved on in one day and started cashing his life and death all over again.
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    Thanks for saying that about my sig! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And yes... You're right! People do deal with things differently. But I'm telling you now... When Janet appeared at the BET Awards, I didn't really believe Michael was alive yet. And when I saw her... and just thought about the fact that she'd went there at all... I was so hurt, so incredibly hurt. Because I love Janet. And everything she did just seemed so fake to me. People left comments on YouTube like: "OMG! Poor Janet! She almost cried!" And I'm like WHAT??? I just couldn't believe it. Her brother died a few days ago and wasn't even cold yet and she appears on TV and she almost cries? Then some of my friends said kinda what you said, that I shouldn't judge her and that I didn't even know her and she might just be stronger than me. Yeah, right. Stronger. Or you might just as well say... less sensitive. Of course people react differently, but people might just as well not care that much for their family members, and I just can't imagine that there is anyone in this world, who has a heart and who claims to have loved someone, who isn't completely heartbroken for quite a while if that person dies. Yeah, you might say they just push it away, maybe some people are able to, but then they certainly don't want to appear on TV and talk about their loss, you know what I mean? I don't think anybody forced them to do this. As for Janet, I couldn't possibly believe that she's cold like that. Michael and her loved each other so much. When I saw Janet there, I saw no real emotions. And that's what makes me so sick. So sick that when I think that Michael might be dead, I don't even think I can stand the Jacksons anymore. I don't know if I'm just weaker than them or whatever people might say, but in my opinion they keep acting sad, when they don't genuinely seem to care. And their behavior is one of the main reasons I can't believe Michael's dead. Paris' speech too, she was NOT crying, there wasn't a single tear on her face, I just couldn't believe it. This is not normal. Just not normal... You know what I mean? I can't believe it. If I'm forced to <!-- m -->[url=beliehttp://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/posting.php?mode=quote&amp;f=17&amp;p=47817ve]beliehttp://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com ... &p=47817ve[/url]<!-- m --> that Michael's dead one day, I... I feel terrible for saying that, but I don't know what to think of Janet anymore. But I don't believe it. And we also know from her movies that Janet is a better actress than that. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I agree with you and let me explain it just a little bit why. When I saw Janet on BET she says this is just one sentence:

Janet on BET:

"To you Michael is an icon. To us Michael is family. And he will forever live in all of our hearts"

Memorial Programm (booklet):

"To the world Michael is an icon. To me Michael is family. He will forever live in all of our hearts. I miss you Mike and I love you" Dunk=JANET

HM???? Seem she has to learn her text and repeated it as an actor...isn´t it strage?

Here is the link to memorial booklet: Browse images: The Michael Jackson Memorial Program | RadarOnline.com

[youtube:3k94mhn7]
  • Janet seemed to point out more that Michael is their family and not our family. I noticed LaToya did this also after the memorial service, she said ''He is watching all of you, family comes first and fans come second''. They seem to want to address that Michaels privacy and family is more important right now than the spotlight. Hence why he would be in hiding from the world. Thats how I understood it. And dont forget what Joe and his publicist said: ''He loves the fans, he absolutely loves the fans and he misses them''. I think family is important right now but I do believe he misses us. One more thing, remember what LaToya wrote in the memorial booklet? ''I cant wait to see you perform again on earth''.
  • GERALDO: Whats the big plan, whats the big picture at this stage in life, what has been left unachieved? What would you like to do?

MICHAEL: Um.. There are alot of surprises. Um.. Film. I love film.

GERALDO: What else?

MICHAEL: Well, its not so much so film but its innovating it. And pioneering it. Taking the medium to a new place.

GERALDO: You're not talking about music videos now?

MICHAEL: No, no. Because I used the music video medium as a short film medium um to take me to the next level and Im.. Im having alot of fun, you know.
    that was such a beatiful and appropriate interview!!!! I love geraldo beacuse he was not twisting anything and what you heard was the truth and nothing more..Geraldo you are the King of Journalism just like Michael said <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    I agree with you beebee. Good observations. Also to don'tbelievethehype, when you talked about Latoya's memorial remark, I thought about the Jehovah's Witness belief that they will live on the earth instead of heaven in the afterlife. Maybe that's what she was referring to, Michael performing on earth again. I always thought that was the reason he was so interested in preserving our planet.
    I also believe that all of those things they said about Michael being on earth again and stuff just have to do with them being very religious. But I also think that they would be incredibly stupid if they never thought that this might be extremely confusing to the public. After all, not everybody believes in what they do. In fact, very few people do. However... I don't think they're that stupid, and I very much believe this confusion is intended, for whatever reason. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Them talking about Michael in the present tense might as well just have the same reason, but that makes Janet excusing herself like this, ALL OF A SUDDEN, even weirder.
  • I also believe that all of those things they said about Michael being on earth again and stuff just have to do with them being very religious. But I also think that they would be incredibly stupid if they never thought that this might be extremely confusing to the public.
    Them talking about Michael in the present tense might as well just have the same reason, but that makes Janet excusing herself like this, ALL OF A SUDDEN, even weirder.
    If Michael really is dead then maybe they feel they dont have to alter their religion just so we wont get confused...afterall Michael is their family and we are just the fans. At a time like this ( IF he really is gone) they can do whatever it is the believe because it wont be about what we think anymore it would be about them and how they see it. And IF he is dead they were atleast nice enough to invite us to the memorial to see and pay tribute to, so they can have open or closed whichev way. IF he really is gone they might have had closed casket because of his mother was so heartbroken and she probably wouldnt be able to take sitting right in front of her babies open casket for a couple hours like that just seeing him there dead. I just saying that those make sense to me...in their defense...you need to try and open your eyes and try to see not just our view on things..but also how the family are seeing things. His whole life was in the spotlight, maybe they didnt want to see his open casket in the spot light to...maybe they are saying RIP from his official time of death. PEACE
    I said IF so please dont bash me... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I also believe that all of those things they said about Michael being on earth again and stuff just have to do with them being very religious. But I also think that they would be incredibly stupid if they never thought that this might be extremely confusing to the public.
    If Michael really is dead then maybe they feel they dont have to alter their religion just so we wont get confused...afterall Michael is their family and we are just the fans. At a time like this ( IF he really is gone) they can do whatever it is the believe because it wont be about what we think anymore it would be about them and how they see it. And IF he is dead they were atleast nice enough to invite us to the memorial to see and pay tribute to, so they can have open or closed whichev way. IF he really is gone they might have had closed casket because of his mother was so heartbroken and she probably wouldnt be able to take sitting right in front of her babies open casket for a couple hours like that just seeing him there dead. I just saying that those make sense to me...in their defense...you need to try and open your eyes and try to see not just our view on things..but also how the family are seeing things. His whole life was in the spotlight, maybe they didnt want to see his open casket in the spot light to...maybe they are saying RIP from his official time of death. PEACE
    I said IF so please dont bash me... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Of course they can believe whatever they want to believe, but the thing is that they're making it public, not a private business. Like La Toya telling the fans he's watching them, etc. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> They certainly would have to sit down every now and then and think what kinda ish they're telling the public and how we might conceive that. I mean, seriously. Not everybody believes in this. I think they want the confusion. "I'm alive and I'm here forever." Aye. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And as for the open casket, you know, for their private ceremony, they reportedly had an open casket. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

They're fooling us, in my humble opinion.
  • I dont recall Mrs. Katherine Jackson or Joe going to the private ceremony <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I though they wanted to remember him as when he were alive and didnt wanna see his body <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> interesting
    I dont recall Mrs. Katherine Jackson or Joe going to the private ceremony <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I though they wanted to remember him as when he were alive and didnt wanna see his body <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> interesting

Really? Hmm, now that you said it. I don't know, really. I only remember reports about "the family" or "family members" being there. I just thought if they can attend the memorial, they can attend the private ceremony as well. If it was me, I'd rather say no-no to the memorial. Well, I would've. But of course you have a point about seeing the body and stuff. *sighs*
  • A couple of slip ups on this clip,

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVt8ERRalRI&feature=sub<!-- m -->
    At 1.14 Michael Bearden says " We were working everyday for the last 5 days of,5months of his life"
    Was he only there for the last 5 days?
    Also check the screen capture i got, they call Michael Bearden Kenny Ortega.
    Is Kenny copying Mike now and wearing disguises?? Ha Ha!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I dont recall Mrs. Katherine Jackson or Joe going to the private ceremony <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I though they wanted to remember him as when he were alive and didnt wanna see his body <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> interesting

Really? Hmm, now that you said it. I don't know, really. I only remember reports about "the family" or "family members" being there. I just thought if they can attend the memorial, they can attend the private ceremony as well. If it was me, I'd rather say no-no to the memorial. Well, I would've. But of course you have a point about seeing the body and stuff. *sighs*
    Sorry, Just trying to view both sides of things because people only want to see it from OUR point of view...but back to more investigating <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Good Luck to you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • A couple of slip ups on this clip,

At 1.14 Michael Bearden says " We were working everyday for the last 5 days of,5months of his life"
    Is Kenny copying Mike now and wearing disguises?? Ha Ha!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    bahahaha i noticed that to when i watched the interview i was like uuuhhhh....and started looking around for someone to mention this to lol because i found it strange <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> this makes me laugh bahahaha
  • I'm thinking out of the Box again, Soon i will need to go back to my padded cell... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But i am wondering if these slip ups are planned?
    How many times have we heard them say that "The King Of Pop" has died, and not mention him by name, has Mike, The Jackson's "Killed off" The King Of Pop and that is why they are talking of 'Michael Jackson' in present tense, but 'Michael Jackson King Of Pop' in past tense?

It seems to me that a lot of Michaels friends and family have a problem, Their tongues start rolling before they put their brains into gear. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    A couple of slip ups on this clip,

bahahaha i noticed that to when i watched the interview i was like uuuhhhh....and started looking around for someone to mention this to lol because i found it strange <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> this makes me laugh bahahaha

Also at : 1:03-1:13 He says: "Uhh you have to understand, we were, we were, MJ and I and Kenny Ortega are wonderfull director, and Travis Payne uhh choreographer, a societe , producer of this film" lol? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

(He actually shakes his head during this Travis Payne part like "Oh sh*t I screwed up" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> )

Poor man, look how nervous he is sitting there, hoping not to slip up and eventually slip up most of the time...I feel sorry for him <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

And listen to he says:
    Uhhh it's complete devastating
    I still don't really believe it
    (Like he practiced a lot to make it sound like he was really hurt or something All I'm looking for now is his "speech paper" lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

Rememer this: when someone lies, the make a habbit of touching the nose (pinnochio), look away a LOT, act a little nervous etc. so...Mike Bearden....got some explaining to do? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:3nc2otcz]
    [youtube:3nc2otcz]
    [youtube:2zb6lmf6]

[youtube:2zb6lmf6]

Hands in her pocket, nervous fiddling, then trying to keep still, not daring to look at the audience. Bingo. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I told ya.

But I do have to say that, of course, people can also show signs of anxiety, because they just fear talking in front of an audience or talking about a very uncomfortable topic. Talking about having lost someone is uncomfortable enough. Still, I consider all of their body languages very, very suspicious. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • judith hill interview when asked how did she hear about michaels passing " when i got to rehearsal they told me lightman was on" and interviewer said " so when lightman came on then that meant michael was gone" and she said "yes".
    so did michael let them know he was going to leave one day but wouldnt tell them what day and to look for lightman?
  • jackie jackson say on family dynasty " i'm not afraid of death anymore cause i know i will be seeing michael soon. (big smile <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ) real soon".