look for the song: soldier of love
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Thanks me2 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I can see it here in France
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Me neither can watch it - from Hungary
  • My question is....

All this clues we see...

do you think Michael is behind each of them, telling cocacola to make ad with sunflowers, telling Sade to have such dancers...

I really doubt...because it would mean they all know about the hoax, OR that they're all being manipulated.

I don't know what to think anymore about seeing so much "clues" I think they are just "tribute stuff" and we're mixing up things.
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683
    My question is....

All this clues we see...

do you think Michael is behind each of them, telling cocacola to make ad with sunflowers, telling Sade to have such dancers...

I really doubt...because it would mean they all know about the hoax, OR that they're all being manipulated.

I don't know what to think anymore about seeing so much "clues" I think they are just "tribute stuff" and we're mixing up things.

This is my thought too. But maybe the few who are invited to the hoax have any contact with cocacola, sade and so on. And they manipulate their acts in a positive way. i don't know... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    My question is....

All this clues we see...

This is my thought too. But maybe the few who are invited to the hoax have any contact with cocacola, sade and so on. And they manipulate their acts in a positive way. i don't know... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

i dont know it either, but like you said it SONY blocked the contents.
    And SONY is connected to michael isnt it.
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> my sig seconds that tweet lol
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Latest tweet:

"You lose nothing from believing"

Maybe it refers to that we keep questioning this twitter account?....

I feel like it's about God. We have nothing to loose to believe in God but everything to win. Paradise. So why not believe ? Imagine if it appears to be true. The end of the world is going to happen for sure. We're all going to die it's a certainty. So we must think about the afterlife, the real life. This world is an illusion, a big illusion, a perfect illusion.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864

It is more likely youtube blocking the vids because there are license models established in some countries that would force youtube to pay a licence fee to Sony for each time the vids are being clicked. since they don't want to pay.... internet is not for free. there are copyright restrictions,
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683

It is more likely youtube blocking the vids because there are license models established in some countries that would force youtube to pay a licence fee to Sony for each time the vids are being clicked. since they don't want to pay.... internet is not for free. there are copyright restrictions,

You're right
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    Here is the latest tweet

thisisalmostit "Ignorance is the choice to deny your own intelligence"
  • I think this person has a problem with Prince <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    "Everything seems to point to knowledge implies an implicit reality that surrounds us understanding, but this also opens the door to speculate that knowledge as element other than ourselves is endless because it depends on is a relationship between the observer and the observed where is limited by the observer and the observed is unlimited."
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    Could anyone tell me who is "Thisalmostit"?
  • If you ever have the answer, I SWEAR, I'll get you a T-shirt signed with taco's sauce by Tito Jackson <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

and for Thisisalmostit : You are a strange person, but maybe in a good way...and i'd like to know more about you. Who are you ? I mean there is a time where message is not enough. You have to show yourself in light if you don't want us to stop listening to you as blind people. You're not God ! Just dare talk to us !
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    ^^Are you trying to tell me this is a 30 paged about a unknown person? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ^^Are you trying to tell me this is a 30 paged about a unknown person? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Exactly ! No one knows who this account belongs to. He/she twits interesting things but we don't know who it is. Some think it's Michael, other think it could be Prince... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    ^^Are you trying to tell me this is a 30 paged about a unknown person? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Exactly ! No one knows who this account belongs to. He/she twits interesting things but we don't know who it is. Some think it's Michael, other think it could be Prince... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

And I think is none of them <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

If the information is valuable I think that it's not a waste of time to look into it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ^^Are you trying to tell me this is a 30 paged about a unknown person? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

If the information is valuable I think that it's not a waste of time to look into it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Boarf....if you don't know who says it, how can you give sense to a message <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    We all like to know who is <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ,.... please a hint ... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Boarf....if you don't know who says it, how can you give sense to a message <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I give a sense to a message regarding its content no matter who is the messenger. What's the most important in terms of being well informed ? To get new and valuable information after investigation or to consider an information valuable and true only considering the messenger ? I think that we always must stick to the message first, focus on what is relevant or not no matter who is behind. In a way to not know the messenger forces us to think for ourselves because when we don't know who is behind the message we will have less prejudices (positive or negative) and will investigate.
    When we know who is the messenger we will have prejudices (it's human nature) and will more easily believe or not the message without investigation just because we know who is behind. Of course it's not a generality but it happens very often. Hope you see what I mean <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> . God bless you.
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    Latest tweet:

“Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away.”

Elvis Presley quote
This discussion has been closed.