@thisisalmostit

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    whatyourheartsays wrote;
    Don't worry, we still have a few free padded cell

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Here is something new from the Purple One. Unfortunately, it's not the greatest Prince song ever.

It's a low-key funky jam that you can play at your next beach/B-B-Q party.

The truth that criticism does not matter ... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I like <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I try to "connect the dots" but for he moment it looks more like a Picasso <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Please help !
    It's true, because it's hard to know specifically which exact things to connect when there's so many themes. I'm going to try and have a go at the Bible verses again. Just some slight chance thoughts.

They are Exodus 32; Revelation 18; Thessalonians 5:19-22; Acts 2; Luke 12:2; Ezekiel 33:11. I read them all again and I think the connecting points for them are all about sin or evil, its judgement and turning from that before it's too late; that it will definately happen as planned before Christ comes back. Also everything hidden will be revealed.
    These verses might connect to the evils of the illuminati, the coming upheavel of 2012. These are kind of heavy themes sandwiched in between lighter topics such as Elvis' hoax, Prince and MJ's hoax. If they are simply part of entertainment in his hoax "movie" then they give it an apocalypic flavor. Like Eli in the "Book of Eli" he is preserving the Scriptures.

It's interesting he's tying together, poetry, songs, movies, Scriptures, famous people, saying, Michael's own random thoughts, his hoax clues. I daresay it will all make sense in hindsight but right now it's clear as mud. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    The newest tweet is very interesting, we discussed it in the forum i believe, but i think there is no agreement on what we really see here:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIlJHctKgJQ<!-- m -->

And a longer version if you are interested... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> :

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=6lIQPoA ... re=related<!-- m -->
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    re Ebony: <!-- m -->http://www.ebonyjet.com/ebony/<!-- m -->. July 2010 issue.

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Prince on the cover holding a silver orb in his hand, just like LIGHTMAN in TII : <!-- m -->http://www.ebonyjet.com/ebony/articles/ ... x?id=17094<!-- m -->
  • The newest tweet is very interesting, we discussed it in the forum i believe, but i think there is no agreement on what we really see here:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIlJHctKgJQ<!-- m -->

And a longer version if you are interested... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> :

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=6lIQPoA ... re=related<!-- m -->

There is something not right about this video. It is not just Michael that is doubled but the children too. I have been watching the original video which the tweeted version was taken from and in that scene the duplicate Michael and kids just appears and disappears. It seems that someone has manipulated the original Hollywood TV video before uploading it. This is really weird...

At about 1:56 in the original video there is a jerk as if the video has been cut and edited. The doubled images start after that between 1:57 and 2:02. At about 2:03 or so and we have the same sort of flicker in the video again.

It appears someone is trying to make us believe that there are two Michaels shopping that day, when in fact it is actually manipulated video.

This now makes me question whether we should be putting so much faith into this twitter account.

[youtube:h03qh185]
    Yeah, it's really odd...When i saw it first months ago, i was convinced that there are two MJ's, cause their moving is not at the same time. But after watching it more and more times, it seems just the mirror tricks you or maybe you are right Serenitys_Dream, somebody manipulated the vid.......
    But i think we got used to especially since june that things don't seem as they are in reality <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    " He controls what we see, when we see it, and how we see it." "There's a man, who plays the game of life so well." IMO he's been playing a long time.
  • " He controls what we see, when we see it, and how we see it." "There's a man, who plays the game of life so well." IMO he's been playing a long time.

well I have sent a message to Hollywood TV on youtube regarding this. I doubt I will receive a response but you never know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

hollywoodtv
    Michael Jackson and His Masked Children Shop at Ed Hardy video

Something is not right with the video entitled "Michael Jackson and His Masked Children Shop at Ed Hardy" that was uploaded to your channel on April 27, 2009. Could someone at Hollywood TV please explain to me why at about 1:56 in this video there is a jerk as if the video has been cut and edited. Then Michael and his children are doubled?

These duplicated images start after that between 1:57 and 2:02. At about 2:03 or so and we have the same sort of flicker in the video again. It seems someone is trying to make it appear as if there are two Michaels shopping that day, when in fact it is actually manipulated video.

Why has this video manipulated before it was uploaded and who did this?

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZJ_fA15 ... re=related<!-- m -->

I patiently await a response as this seems very unusual...

Thank you
    Serenity
  • Anyway, when i see how they go out from this shop...I'm really convinced it would be a good idea to have a double <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I mean, how is it possible that people don't let them just be able to go out as a family, doing shopping...It would so better for everyone that people just control themselves. I don't know, wave your hand, smile...you don't need to stick to Michael like bee's on Winny the Poo's honey...preventing him from simple pleasure to be outwith his kids <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> They can only run from car to shop and from shop to car ! Not even 1 second to look around, enjoy the weather, look at people...

Pfff...I don't understand. It's not loving Michael to give him no space to breath...
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    latest tweet:

summer solstice

these are dates. in the northern hemisphere (summer in the north, winter in the south) that would be june 21 for this year. in the southern hemisphere (winter in the north, summer in the south), it's december 21, 2010.

guess we gotta look out for those two dates. although i tweeted back: 'northern or southern hemisphere?' <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

*back to cell*
    Connect all the tweets ,.... and if I go crazy? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Don't worry, we still have a few free padded cell <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

it IS getting kinda full but we also have real cool straightjackets! 'bad' style!
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Connect all the tweets ,.... and if I go crazy? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Don't worry, we still have a few free padded cell <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

it IS getting kinda full but we also have real cool straightjackets! 'bad' style!

I think I'll get one <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

I'm still on june 22 ! Something has to happen that day. Just the day after soltice, and the first day for summer, and just because I'd like something just HAPPEN
  • summer solstice is the day where the sun shine the longest...so we, little sunflowers, should be happy on that day <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    SUMMER and winter solstice: There are two times of the year in which the angular distance from the Sun to the celestial equator of the Earth is maximum. They are the so-called solstices. The summer is great time solar course and - from this point - began to decline. Of christianize this party, the peoples of Europe lit bonfires in their fields to help the Sun in a symbolic act in order that "not lose forces". Its internal conscience knew fire destroys the bad and the malicious. Later, the man was destroying spells with fire.
    This Festival has been associated with the summer solstice, but this only applies for half of the world or, rather, people living on the Equator (in northern hemisphere) since the southern Solstice is in winter and not even for all them because the feast of St. John is the Christian world heritage. Although not believe that these festivals are not held in the Eastern countries, with different beliefs and rituals, while preserving the essence in all: a tribute to the Sun, that day has a special role: in the northern hemisphere is the longest day, therefore, the power of darkness has his short reign and in the southern hemisphere occurs quite the opposite. In any case the Sun is helps you not decrezca to keep his force <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Tabloidburn, I believe That I am going to Need one <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Tabloidburn, I believe That I am going to Need one <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

you know I'm mad ! I'm mad ! You know it ! you know !
  • Anyway, when i see how they go out from this shop...I'm really convinced it would be a good idea to have a double <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I mean, how is it possible that people don't let them just be able to go out as a family, doing shopping...It would so better for everyone that people just control themselves. I don't know, wave your hand, smile...you don't need to stick to Michael like bee's on Winny the Poo's honey...preventing him from simple pleasure to be outwith his kids <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> They can only run from car to shop and from shop to car ! Not even 1 second to look around, enjoy the weather, look at people...

Pfff...I don't understand. It's not loving Michael to give him no space to breath...

Okay I have taken 30+ screen shots and if that is a real double of Michael, I will eat my shoe cause the kids are doubled and so are the other shoppers. Here are a couple of the screen shots.

Two Michaels & Two Princes

phpcQKBNNPM.jpg

Woman doubled

phpSVEkCtPM.jpg

Screen shot of 2:03 where the video jumps/flickers

phpd6q6CEPM.jpg
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Summer Soliste... -this reminds me of the Lightman scene with the luminous planet on orbit.
    And Prince gracing the Ebony Cover with the same orb... that´s not mere coincidence.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The Ed Hardy Shopping Adventure is a mirror illusion. In fact there is only one MJ (roe eye) shopping with the kids. The mirror is from floor to ceiling and is pointing into the corner behind the white door (left in the pictures).
    It is a mirror at an around 45° degree angle - that's why we are confused.

The letters of LOS ANGELES (that do appear above the door in the mirror but not above the real door) are printed on the mirror. If you look very closely, you will notice the mirror jointings from top to bottom in the area at right.

4686867385_2baee70fb5.jpg
  • I have been thinking about this and it is possible that if Michael has done this hoax, adventure or whatever you want to call it, to expose the illuminati, NWO, corruption in the music industry, mind control or a combination of things, then it is also possible that there are people working against his goals. Couldn't this twitter and other things be a way of controlling the information. Mixing truth with falsities, creating confusion and misdirection. I mean if there is a conspiracy against Michael then those involved would also be aware of his plans and goals too so they could use that information to mislead us etc.
  • The Ed Hardy Shopping Adventure is a mirror illusion. In fact there is only one MJ (roe eye) shopping with the kids. The mirror is from floor to ceiling and is pointing into the corner behind the white door (left in the pictures).
    It is a mirror at an around 45° degree angle - that's why we are confused.

The letters of LOS ANGELES (that do appear above the door in the mirror but not above the real door) are printed on the mirror. If you look very closely, you will notice the mirror jointings from top to bottom in the area at right.

4686867385_2baee70fb5.jpg

Thank you once again Grace, fabulous!
    @grace:
    that's exactly what i thought, that it wasn't a straight mirror (meaning one right opposite and straight on the wall) but one creating a triangle and that's why the movements look like two different ppl, cuz the angle is unusual. i also see two princes and some other ppl doubled.

i also tweeted that back, that it's a mirror and not 2 mikes. plus i don't think that ugly jacket exists twice (sry mike, but that thing is just...NOOO!). hopefully arnie has it back by now, so we won't see that one again.

seeing it like you drew it up is really cool! thx for that!

• heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Regarding the Ed Hardy Store Video....one thing that stuck out to me was this....as the kids get out of the car to go in and are holding their masks onto their faces....wow...look how similar Prince's hand is to Michael's!
    Latest tweet:

"You lose nothing from believing"

Maybe it refers to that we keep questioning this twitter account?....
This discussion has been closed.