@thisisalmostit

Comments

• Magnolia1791Magnolia1791 Posts: 139
    Here is the newest tweet:

Lowell Henry

I've searched for what it suppose to mean to us, but can't figure it out.....i need help guys please!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That's what I found out, too...

Should we follow the track lowell henrys?
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    Maybe we need to ask dmovie27 for their thoughts as this person seems to think this is important. This is a comment from another thread about the speech in Gary:-

Postby dmovie27 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:58 pm
    you guys don't realize how close you are...treasure...Lowell.

Follow the E's.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/themichealproject20<!-- m -->

no jokes...no scams...just discovery and answers.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    New tweet:

"What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for?"
    New tweet:

"What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for?"

I think that everything relating to God is sacred.

When you say spirit I understand soul and the soul is not something palpable hence the difficulty to know with what it is made. Scientists have not been able to prevent a soul to quit her body...it just show how submitted we are.
    I would say that our souls are at the image of what we nourish them with. Like our bodies our souls have to be nourished to be healthy and depending of the food they are given depends the health of a soul. The soul is then composed of spiritual food but also with something only God has the knowledge of. The soul never dies even if not spiritualy nourished, the lack of good food for the soul results in a "disturbed" soul, never satisfied, not patient for example and worse. The more we nourish our souls with good food the more we get closer to higher consciousness, serenity and peaceful mind.

I personally believe that God placed us on earth for a purpose no way it's by chance. It's worth living for nourishing our souls as much as we can during the small time we are allowed to live. It's worth dying for a just cause.
  • New tweet:

To me the message is simple but true, not complicated in any way, just like Michaels message.

LOVE OR L.O.V.E if you really want to spell it out.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • New tweet:

When you say spirit I understand soul and the soul is not something palpable hence the difficulty to know with what it is made. Scientists have not been able to prevent a soul to quit her body...it just show how submitted we are.
    I would say that our souls are at the image of what we nourish them with. Like our bodies our souls have to be nourished to be healthy and depending of the food they are given depends the health of a soul. The soul is then composed of spiritual food but also with something only God has the knowledge of. The soul never dies even if not spiritualy nourished, the lack of good food for the soul results in a "disturbed" soul, never satisfied, not patient for example and worse. The more we nourish our souls with good food the more we get closer to higher consciousness, serenity and peaceful mind.

I personally believe that God placed us on earth for a purpose no way it's by chance. It's worth living for nourishing our souls as much as we can during the small time we are allowed to live. It's worth dying for a just cause.

Excellent post. Thank you all for sharing.
    New tweet:

Excellent post. Thank you all for sharing.

Thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • New tweet:

Movie
    Don Juan DeMarco (1994)
    Starring Johnny Depp

Don Juan: There are only four questions of value in life, Don Octavio. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for?
    The answer to each is the same: Only Love
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112883/quotes

Plot
    A young man (who is the legendary Don Juan?), comes to New York in search of his lost love. Feeling like he has nothing to live for, he attempts to commit suicide from atop a billboard. Dr. Mickler is a soon retiring psychiatrist who helps Don Juan, come to his senses. He brings the costumed boy to the psychiatric hospital , in hopes of helping Don Juan find his identity. The doctor works with him for ten days, in which Don tells his life story. Mickler begins to believe that the young man is truly Don Juan, but the rest of the staff doesn't agree. The doctor knows that the only way out for Don Juan, is to pretend he's an average boy whose fantasy got the best of him.

A well-respected psychiatrist has a run-in with a young man who thinks he is Don Juan--or is he really? The Don Juan becomes his patient, and as the days pass, the psychiatrist starts to see that perhaps just because each person has his/her own reality doesn't mean they're crazy. "Don Juan", through his story-telling of his past, instills the psychiatrist with a new fire for life and love, changing his life.

Psychiatrist Jack Mickler dissuades a would-be suicide - the 21-year old, costumed like Zorro claiming he's Don Juan, is held for a ten-day review in a mental institution. Mickler, about to retire, insists on doing the evaluation and conducts it without medicating the youth. "Don Juan" tells his story - birth in Mexico, the death of his father, a year in a harem, and finding true love (and being rejected) on a remote island. Listening enlivens Mickler's relationship with his own wife. As the ten days tick down and pressure mounts on Mickler to support the youth's indefinite confinement, finding reality within the romantic imagination becomes Jack's last professional challenge.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112883/plotsummary
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Ever the teacher Osho said, "Either everything is sacred or nothing is", I really like that phrase.

And this one I read somewhere, It lives for what is worth a sorrow dying... the love
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Latest tweet:

Matthew 5:5
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Blessed are the meek,
    for they will inherit the earth
    To many, “meekness” suggests the idea of passivity, someone who is easily imposed upon, spinelessness, weakness. Since Jesus declared Himself to be meek (Matthew 11:29), some perceive Him as a sissy-type character.

Nothing could be further from the truth. In the Greek New Testament, “meek” is from the Greek term praus. It does not suggest weakness; rather, it denotes strength brought under control. The ancient Greeks employed the term to describe a wild horse tamed to the bridle.

In the biblical sense, therefore, it describes one who has channeled his strengths into the service of God.
    The meek person submits to God!
    If meekness correctly details Jesus, must be linked to a tremendous courage, to the chastisement naked hypocrisy and dissimulation, and overflowing vitality. Jesus was not weak character in any sense

Like Jesus, who described himself as "meek and humble" heart (Matthew 11: 29). Paul pleads to the Corinthians "with meekness and tenderness of Christ" (II Corinthians 10: 1).
    Blessed are the meek,
    for they will inherit the earth
    To many, “meekness” suggests the idea of passivity, someone who is easily imposed upon, spinelessness, weakness. Since Jesus declared Himself to be meek (Matthew 11:29), some perceive Him as a sissy-type character.

Nothing could be further from the truth. In the Greek New Testament, “meek” is from the Greek term praus. It does not suggest weakness; rather, it denotes strength brought under control. The ancient Greeks employed the term to describe a wild horse tamed to the bridle.

In the biblical sense, therefore, it describes one who has channeled his strengths into the service of God.
    The meek person submits to God!

Agree with you. Meek must be understood in its content and here it is related to being submitted to God, to follow His rule, to praise Him.
    Meekness can also bring to wisdom because when you follow God's law who can reach this state of mind. Jesus was a great example of wisdom.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Looks like a converting effort from tiai to gather more people to believe in God?
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    Latest here...

thisisalmostit "What's it all 4 when U can alter biology? Who or what, then my friend, will U and I be?"
    3 minutes ago via web

Latest here...

thisisalmostit "What's it all 4 when U can alter biology? Who or what, then my friend, will U and I be?"
    3 minutes ago via web

Very interesting and thought provoking. Altering biology is very dangerous, it's playing a game you have no control over and where you have more chance to loose than win.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    playing God?
  • Latest here...

3 minutes ago via web:?
    Again, Prince lyrics!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    From the song New world.
    New tweet:

Revelation 2010
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683
    New tweet:

Revelation 2010

i read it too. and i retweetet, "what about is the revelation?"
  • New tweet:

Revelation 2010

From Oxford dictionary, this caught my eye about the word revelation: • [mass noun] the making known of something that was previously secret or unknown: the revelation of a plot to assassinate the king.

This Tweet came about 10 min. after the CNN special, Michael Jackson -- The Final Days, started airing in my area. That was interesting! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683
    New tweet:

Revelation 2010

From Oxford dictionary, this caught my eye about the word revelation: • [mass noun] the making known of something that was previously secret or unknown: the revelation of a plot to assassinate the king.

This Tweet came about 10 min. after the CNN special, Michael Jackson -- The Final Days, started airing in my area. That was interesting! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

yes thats interesting.. i really want to know who is behind "thisisalmostit" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    New tweet:

Revelation 2010

yes thats interesting.. i really want to know who is behind "thisisalmostit" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yeah so do I.
    I typed in "Revelation 2010" into google and found this interesting website:

<!-- m -->http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/Number666/calendar.html<!-- m -->
    We are today in those dates, in the middle of first decade of the 21st century, what is happening in our world? Let us try to define some important facets of a complex reality, from the viewpoint of the crisis, trying to sort from the concrete to the abstract.

1. Climate change
    2. Global warming
    3 Earthquakes and tsunamis.
    4 Contamination
    5 Extinction of species
    6 Limited natural resources
    7. Economic and financial crisis
    8 The hegemonic power crisis
    9. Cultural crisis
    10 Crazy neoliberal and corporate
    11. Virtual reality generated by the means of communication. And a structured network of corporate mass media, which is part of the direct interests of the Group of corporations that handle the resources of the planet, who is responsible for as many people as possible existence, intone siren voices, propose a system of life that much optimism is 18% of the inhabitants of the planet, estupidizar and maintain "entertaining" System. Daily bombard with the spread of a virtual reality, is convenient to their interests, in the attempt to maintain the status quo that we have been setting

Actually I don't think we are reaching the revelation that we are experiencing a very special and complex cyclical time that only we can overcome with a huge collective effort since the problem includes and agrees to all mankind.
This discussion has been closed.