@thisisalmostit

Comments

• rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Latest tweet:

"Funny how nobody's holy books are the same. Everybody's god got a different name. The day that it's over is the end of the game".

It rhymes...seems like he´s an attentive observer - and also a poet.

i'm pretty sure 'thisisalmostit' at least knows about this forum, which only shows that this is a serious place to be, hoaxwise. keep michaeling...
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I love serious places, seriously! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Latest tweet:

"Funny how nobody's holy books are the same. Everybody's god got a different name. The day that it's over is the end of the game".

i'm pretty sure 'thisisalmostit' at least knows about this forum, which only shows that this is a serious place to be, hoaxwise. keep michaeling...

I love serious places, seriously! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Looks like this is Prince again. These are lyrics that aren't published yet -- can't find them on the net -- because it's from a song (Act of God) that's on an upcoming album. He is performing a bunch of new stuff on his current tour, and I guess this was one of the songs? I've included the link to his fan site: <!-- m -->http://prince.org/msg/7/339848?jump=93&pg=4<!-- m -->. People seem to be trying to figure out the lyrics.

Edit: I just found this -- <!-- m -->http://www.youclubvideo.com/audio/11673 ... act-of-god<!-- m -->.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    We know TS said he wasn't involved with the making of TIalmostI, but on the other hand, this writer, follows Prince's lyrics, things Elvis related, Bible verses, Egyptian themes, philosophy, Astronomy, Michael's words and patterns of thinking--all very well just like someone else we all know and love. Personally I think this person has been as bang-on as TIAI. I think he/she is a friend we can trust. My heart's feeling.
  • Magnolia1791Magnolia1791 Posts: 139
    Latest tweet:

To believe in God is not the problem. What we humans make of it is the problem. Most wars arise where people defend their religious as the only correct one.
    I don't believe in the church as institution. The divine is in all of us, in God's creation, in the unity of all being. It is always the same: it begins and ends with love. And the love shows itself in our deeds.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Latest tweet:

This is from a Prince' song named "Act of God".

The Scriptures have been either falsified or their meaning twisted. Some have gone astray enough to invent new books. I mean by that, that the real teachings from God are not intact nowadays.

Nevertheless there is a specificity with the Quran, the Book and I feel like it's important that I put some words about it here. The Quran is mathematically encoded to avoid falsification and the number 19 is the key. A person named Rashad Khalifa discovered thanks to a computer program that it can be proven that the Quran cannot have been written by a human being but that this is God's Word. For people who are interested <!-- m -->http://submission.org/quran/app1.html<!-- m -->

"An intricate mathematical code, far beyond the ability of human intelligence, has been discovered imbedded in the fabric of the scripture. Like an ancient time capsule, it remained hidden until our knowledge grew sophisticated enough to decode its intricacies. This code was deciphered by computers.
    The discovery of mathematically coded scripture assures us that the verses, words, letters and all parameters of the original scripture were written down in accordance with an intricate pattern that is clearly superhuman. "

<!-- m -->http://submission.org/miracle/history.html<!-- m -->

"Over it is nineteen." " We appointed angels to be guardians of Hell, and we assigned THEIR NUMBER (i.e.19) (1) to disturb the disbelievers. (2) to convince the Christians and Jews (that this is a divine scripture), (3) to strengthen the faith of the faithful, (4)to remove all traces of doubt from the hearts of Christians, Jews, as well as the believers, and (5) to expose those who harbor doubt in their hearts, and the disbelievers; they will say," What did God mean by this allegory ?" God thus sends astray whomever He wills, and guides whomever He wills, None knows the soldiers of your Lord except He. THIS IS A REMINDER FOR THE PEOPLE." 74:30-31 - The Hidden Secret

[74:35] This is one of the great miracles.
    [74:36] A warning to the human race.
    The Hidden Secret

Now as human beings always want to distort God's religion by any means possible, instead of falsifying the Quran as it cannot be done or simply believe that it is well God's Book fully detailed, they have killed Rashad Khalifa because his discovery also mentions that only the Quran has to be followed which is still not appreciated in the muslim world. Nowadays muslims continue to believe in books were the supposed sayings of the Prophet Muhammed have been collected which is totally wrong and goes against what God teaches in the Quran. This behaviour has lead the muslim community to alter God's religion.

Finally all the conjectures which are dividing people today (believers, non believers, agnostics etc.) will end with The End of The World which has been calculated thanks to this mathematical code to appear in the year 2280. It stays from now 270 years before the end. I know you will think it's crazy but the end was never meant to be kept secret only those who don't believe will be surprised and I totally believe the Quran to be God's Word.
    <!-- m -->http://www.submission.org/quran/app25.html<!-- m -->

[20:15] "The Hour is surely coming; I will keep it almost hidden, for each soul must be paid for its works.
    [20:16] "Do not be diverted therefrom by those who do not believe in it - those who pursue their own opinions - lest you fall.

God says that He will keep the Hour almost hidden. It is explained by the fact that the time of The End is encoded mathematically since several centuries and that it has been discovered only recently thanks to computing technology. This code could not have been discovered without. Jesus date of birth is set as a marker to know the date of The End. He is not going to physically come back as many believe.

"He (Jesus) is to serve as a marker for knowing the end of the world so that you can no longer harbour any doubt about it" 43:61
    <!-- m -->http://www.submission.org/suras/sura43.html<!-- m -->

Now you will say what about 2012 ? There are 2 predictions that have to be fulfilled before The End and one of them is called The Smoke by God in the Quran.

[44:10] Therefore, watch for the day when the sky brings a profound smoke.
    [44:11] It will envelope the people; this is a painful retribution.
    [44:12] "Our Lord, relieve this retribution for us; we are believers."
    [44:13] Now that it is too late, they remember! An enlightening messenger had come to them.
    [44:14] But they turned away from him, saying, "Well educated, but crazy!"
    [44:15] We will relieve the retribution for awhile; you will soon revert.
    [44:16] The day we strike the big stroke, we will avenge.
    Smoke

This verse clearly shows that before The End a painful retribution will occur. Maybe 2012 is about that retribution...

Edit: I don't know if it's a coincidence but it's my 865th post and 8+6+5 = 19
  • Latest tweet:

The Scriptures have been either falsified or their meaning twisted. Some have gone astray enough to invent new books. I mean by that, that the real teachings from God are not intact nowadays.

Nevertheless there is a specificity with the Quran, the Book and I feel like it's important that I put some words about it here. The Quran is mathematically encoded to avoid falsification and the number 19 is the key. A person named Rashad Khalifa discovered thanks to a computer program that it can be proven that the Quran cannot have been written by a human being but that this is God's Word. For people who are interested <!-- m -->http://submission.org/quran/app1.html<!-- m -->

"An intricate mathematical code, far beyond the ability of human intelligence, has been discovered imbedded in the fabric of the scripture. Like an ancient time capsule, it remained hidden until our knowledge grew sophisticated enough to decode its intricacies. This code was deciphered by computers.
    The discovery of mathematically coded scripture assures us that the verses, words, letters and all parameters of the original scripture were written down in accordance with an intricate pattern that is clearly superhuman. "

"Over it is nineteen." " We appointed angels to be guardians of Hell, and we assigned THEIR NUMBER (i.e.19) (1) to disturb the disbelievers. (2) to convince the Christians and Jews (that this is a divine scripture), (3) to strengthen the faith of the faithful, (4)to remove all traces of doubt from the hearts of Christians, Jews, as well as the believers, and (5) to expose those who harbor doubt in their hearts, and the disbelievers; they will say," What did God mean by this allegory ?" God thus sends astray whomever He wills, and guides whomever He wills, None knows the soldiers of your Lord except He. THIS IS A REMINDER FOR THE PEOPLE." 74:30-31 - The Hidden Secret

The Hidden Secret

Now as human beings always want to distort God's religion by any means possible, instead of falsifying the Quran as it cannot be done or simply believe that it is well God's Book fully detailed, they have killed Rashad Khalifa because his discovery also mentions that only the Quran has to be followed which is still not appreciated in the muslim world. Nowadays muslims continue to believe in books were the supposed sayings of the Prophet Muhammed have been collected which is totally wrong and goes against what God teaches in the Quran. This behaviour has lead the muslim community to alter God's religion.

Finally all the conjectures which are dividing people today (believers, non believers, agnostics etc.) will end with The End of The World which has been calculated thanks to this mathematical code to appear in the year 2280. It stays from now 270 years before the end. I know you will think it's crazy but the end was never meant to be kept secret only those who don't believe will be surprised and I totally believe the Quran to be God's Word.

[20:15] "The Hour is surely coming; I will keep it almost hidden, for each soul must be paid for its works.
    [20:16] "Do not be diverted therefrom by those who do not believe in it - those who pursue their own opinions - lest you fall.

God says that He will keep the Hour almost hidden. It is explained by the fact that the time of The End is encoded mathematically since several centuries and that it has been discovered only recently thanks to computing technology. This code could not have been discovered without. Jesus date of birth is set as a marker to know the date of The End. He is not going to physically come back as many believe.

"He (Jesus) is to serve as a marker for knowing the end of the world so that you can no longer harbour any doubt about it" 43:61

Now you will say what about 2012 ? There are 2 predictions that have to be fulfilled before The End and one of them is called The Smoke by God in the Quran.

[44:13] Now that it is too late, they remember! An enlightening messenger had come to them.
    Smoke

This verse clearly shows that before The End a painful retribution will occur. Maybe 2012 is about that retribution...

@Sarahli,

Thank you for this information. I appreciate your effort to bring "awareness." I also appreciate viewing info of other "beliefs." When I read what you have posted I see it is written different yet is similiar and runs parallel in what is written in The Bible.

I would have to come to the conclusion that it's going to lead to the same place just different paths.

This is my interpretation and opinion on how I read this statement.
    (see below)

IMO:
    The funny thing for me when I read that the person says that the computer was "the only way for the numbers to be decoded" because no human could, I lol because originally the human was the one who would have made the "computer" and "program" to figure out and decode the info, so the creator of the "software" and "program" was from a human mind capable of super intelligence, the reason for a computer doing the work is speed.

The human mind and the human intelligence is capable of that "super human genius." I believe the inventions, ideas, and yes the idea for the computer program came from God himself and God utilized and manifested his idea through a human and computer program.
    Think channelling.

I want to give this link to those who are interested in reading parellels of Jesus and Michael, I feel Username "Mjonmind" doesn't get enough credit for her insight and hard work in contributions of very important and very relevant info.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12256&start=0<!-- l -->

In comparing what you posted on "The warning of End Times" in The Quran and to The Sermon on the mount speech given By Jesus to his disciples I would say they are similiar just written different.

Below is the comparisons:

Therefore, watch for the day when the sky brings a profound smoke. (Quran)
    It will envelope the people; this is a painful retribution. (Quran)

9Then they will hand you over to suffer affliction and tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake (Bible) Jesus Sermon
    29Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not shed its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. (Bible) Jesus sermon

"Our Lord, relieve this retribution for us; we are believers." (Quran)

31And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect (His chosen ones) from the four winds, [even] from one end of the universe to the other.(Bible) Jesus Sermon

Now that it is too late, they remember! An enlightening messenger had come to them.(Quran)
    But they turned away from him, saying, "Well educated, but crazy!" (Quran)

10And then many will be offended and repelled and will begin to distrust and desert [Him Whom they ought to trust and obey] and will stumble and fall away and betray one another and pursue one another with hatred. (Bible) Jesus Sermon..

One more comparision, This is exactly what is happening, Michael is well educated and warning us and has been warning us and gee um I do believe he has been called crazy, lol...sorry Mike, so have I.

We will relieve the retribution for awhile; you will soon revert. (Quran)
    The day we strike the big stroke, we will avenge. (Quran)Smoke

21For then there will be great tribulation (affliction, distress, and oppression) such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now--no, and never will be [again].
    22And if those days had not been shortened, no human being would endure and survive, but for the sake of the elect (God's chosen ones) those days will be shortened.(Bible) Jesus Sermon

So in doing a comparison I see similarities.

Peace
    <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

LOL I had to fix the link redirect, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    This is odd:

Today Michael Kiss posted a pic of Harsaphes.
    http://twitter.com/Michaelkiss

I wrote to him:
    @Michaelkiss Why the pic of Harsaphes?After the end of the Old Kingdom,Harsaphes was identified with Osiris...any meaning?

This is it: I am decleared to have lost my last screw

i swear i think if i didn't come here for the hoax i'd still come for the comic relief <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Latest tweet:

The Hidden Secret

Smoke

@Sarahli,

Thank you for this information. I appreciate your effort to bring "awareness." I also appreciate viewing info of other "beliefs." When I read what you have posted I see it is written different yet is similiar and runs parallel in what is written in The Bible.

I would have to come to the conclusion that it's going to lead to the same place just different paths.

This is my interpretation and opinion on how I read this statement.
    (see below)

IMO:
    The funny thing for me when I read that the person says that the computer was "the only way for the numbers to be decoded" because no human could, I lol because originally the human was the one who would have made the "computer" and "program" to figure out and decode the info, so the creator of the "software" and "program" was from a human mind capable of super intelligence, the reason for a computer doing the work is speed.

The human mind and the human intelligence is capable of that "super human genius." I believe the inventions, ideas, and yes the idea for the computer program came from God himself and God utilized and manifested his idea through a human and computer program.
    Think channelling.

I want to give this link to those who are interested in reading parellels of Jesus and Michael, I feel Username "Mjonmind" doesn't get enough credit for her insight and hard work in contributions of very important and very relevant info.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12256&start=0<!-- l -->

In comparing what you posted on "The warning of End Times" in The Quran and to The Sermon on the mount speech given By Jesus to his disciples I would say they are similiar just written different.

Below is the comparisons:

Therefore, watch for the day when the sky brings a profound smoke. (Quran)
    It will envelope the people; this is a painful retribution. (Quran)

9Then they will hand you over to suffer affliction and tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake (Bible) Jesus Sermon
    29Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not shed its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. (Bible) Jesus sermon

"Our Lord, relieve this retribution for us; we are believers." (Quran)

31And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect (His chosen ones) from the four winds, [even] from one end of the universe to the other.(Bible) Jesus Sermon

Now that it is too late, they remember! An enlightening messenger had come to them.(Quran)
    But they turned away from him, saying, "Well educated, but crazy!" (Quran)

10And then many will be offended and repelled and will begin to distrust and desert [Him Whom they ought to trust and obey] and will stumble and fall away and betray one another and pursue one another with hatred. (Bible) Jesus Sermon..

One more comparision, This is exactly what is happening, Michael is well educated and warning us and has been warning us and gee um I do believe he has been called crazy, lol...sorry Mike, so have I.

We will relieve the retribution for awhile; you will soon revert. (Quran)
    The day we strike the big stroke, we will avenge. (Quran)Smoke

21For then there will be great tribulation (affliction, distress, and oppression) such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now--no, and never will be [again].
    22And if those days had not been shortened, no human being would endure and survive, but for the sake of the elect (God's chosen ones) those days will be shortened.(Bible) Jesus Sermon

So in doing a comparison I see similarities.

Peace

LOL I had to fix the link redirect, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Indeed I see the similarities. God's message has always been the same in reality. This is what should unite people. Different "paths" but same God to me. I really feel in my heart that we're all brothers and sisters.

Regarding the decoding of the mathematical code we had to wait until the computer was created to be able to decode it. In the times of the Prophets it was not possible just because the technology was not there. It doesn't give less credit to the miracle because computer has been created by man. You really have to keep in mind that the Quran has been revealed in times where there was no computers, no technology which clearly shows (the code) that this is God's word, that a human mind (even today) couldn't have written such a book and this proves that it has been protected throughout the centuries. To fully understand what I say it is really necessary to understand what the mathematical code is about.
    Now everything we create, as the computer for example, is thanks to God without Him there is nothing. Discoveries come in due time and for a purpose. God's power encompass everything.
    Now everybody's free to believe it or not. As God says, in the end of times the truth will be revealed and everybody will see it with clarity.
    God bless you.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    There is only an only true, creator of all things, who is absolute in power, authority and governs the universe with perfect order. The divine truth is resonating from ancient times to enlighten the minds and hearts of the humans of the only true God.
  • latest tweet

Last time I checked, you were sleeping
    This fairly recent Prince interview is interesting and he speaks about why he was compelled him to write Dreamer:
    [youtube:1o3vjcvd]

I Think More people should pay closer attention to what Prince is saying, he is doing so for a reason.

Especially his Rainbow Children Album.

Every title of his songs on that list is relevant and current in relation to this "hoax", even the symbolism on his album cover is very relevant.
    Including the lyrics.

I do believe Prince to be a "messenger" or some may accept the term Prophet, I do believe Prince receives visions from God and tells us through his music and has been for a very long time, even now... are we listening?

Peace
  • New tweet:

Revelation 2010

I would say very Relevant...

Might wanna start paying more attention to what The Purple One is saying. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/thatsr ... net-cries/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/201 ... 5-22385428<!-- m -->
    Titles and lyrics explain ALOT.

Peace
    Ooops had the wrong link at first but still interesting, lol
    <!-- m -->http://www.mirror.co.uk?bcpid=187311640 ... 8845108001<!-- m -->
  • This is the newest tweet

EDIT VID WAS REMOVED....WHAT?

Really interesting. Interview with Prince about Michael

"Eventually everyone's got to come home"

Yes, and we may just wanna CHILL out a lil and LISTEN to what Michael has to say.

This interview was in 2001.….
    Something to THINK about.

Thessalonians 5:19-22 (Amplified Bible)
    19Do not quench (suppress or subdue) the [Holy] Spirit;

20Do not spurn the gifts and utterances of the prophets [do not depreciate prophetic revelations nor despise inspired instruction or exhortation or warning].

21But test and prove all things [until you can recognize] what is good; [to that] hold fast.

22Abstain from evil [shrink from it and keep aloof from it] in whatever form or whatever kind it may be.

Digital Garden
    Love, like a rose in bloom
    And all of the Rainbow Children would feel it soon
    2 the east, word traveled about this energy
    Until it reached the Banished Ones
    Who just wanted this love 2 cease
    They now fallen into (Love, like a rose in bloom)
    Resistor's dream
    And they built a Digital Garden
    (And all of the Rainbow Children would feel it soon)
    Or so it seemed
    In its brilliant darkness
    So-called angels of light
    Lies
    And all the Rainbow Children will stand and fight
    4 everlasting, everlasting life
    4 the one who sits on the right
    4 Him we're willing 2 do the work
    "The Banished Ones approaching the palace shouted obscenities.
    They tried 2 confuse the Rainbow Children and dethrone their king.
    Using the lies promoted by the whosepapers, hellavisions, and scagazines,
    The Banished Ones constructed a Digital Garden around the palace
    That extended throughout the world.
    Furthermore, they demanded compensation 4 their time
    spent in the palace before the exile.
    This was noise! (Fire, fire!)
    "'So be it', said the Wise One,
    And gladly obliged with an invisible deed.
    The Banished Ones accepted it
    and returned 2 their place of birth in Menda City.
    As 4 the Rainbow Children, they began deconstructing the Digital Garden.
    Door 2 door they went in search of those willing 2 do The Work".
    © 2001 Controversy Music - ASCAP
    here's the latest:

L.o.v.e., like a rose in bloom and all of the Rainbow Children would feel it soon.

hmmmm <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> what is that supposed to mean..?
    [youtube:bq7d3943]

Regarding the concept of "RAINBOW CHILDREN"

Dig deeper.

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

The "NEW RAINBOW CHILDREN"
    [youtube:bq7d3943]

Dig and find out WHAT the RAINBOW means to God and his chosen people.

Peace

"Rainbow Children" – 10:03
    "Muse 2 the Pharaoh" – 4:21
    "Digital Garden" – 4:07

"The Work, pt. 1" – 4:28<<<<<<<<<<<< I think we are Right about here, lol slowly and surely getting there.

"Everywhere" – 2:55
    "The Sensual Everafter" – 2:58
    "Mellow" – 4:24
    "1+1+1 is 3" – 5:17
    "Deconstruction" – 2:00
    "Wedding Feast" – 0:54
    "She Loves Me 4 Me" – 2:49
    "Family Name" – 8:17
    "The Everlasting Now" – 8:18
    "Last December" – 7:58

The Work, Pt. 1
    Ow!
    Break...
    (Willing 2 do the work)
    Every time I watch the other people news
    I see a false picture of myself, another one of U (Yeah)
    They try 2 tell us what we want, what 2 believe (Mirror)
    Didn't that happen in the Garden when somebody spoke to Eve?
    But I'm willing, now - willing 2 do the work
    Said I'm willing 2 do what I gotta do
    I'm willing - willing 2 do the work
    Tell me, tell me, now - say what about U?
    Looky, looky now
    Look around and tell me (tell me) your sun is risen
    When your brothers and sisters are in the fall (Fall)
    People, tell me what is left 2 give (nothin') when our work is done?
    What do we own besides the right 2 crawl?
    See, we're living in a system that the devil designed (Think we ain't?)
    And suffering from this devil's most heinous crime
    He's tried 2 keep us from, listen, (go tell it) the reason that we were born
    That is 2 be the living truth in human form
    But U see I'm willing - willing 2 do the work
    And 2 do - do what I gotta do
    People I'm willing - willing 2 do the work
    Tell me now, tell me now, tell me now - what about U? (Tell 'em about it, oh!)
    Willing 2 do the work
    (Are U willing?)
    (Are U willing now?)
    This work, this work is not an easy task
    But this is the work we must do 4 Revelation 2 come 2 pass
    This work, this work is the kind that turns your back on the ruling class (Work it)
    By putting them in they place just like the past, look out
    Willing - willing 2 do the work
    Nothing can stop us
    Whatever's in our way
    We got 2 go through it 2 get 2 it
    I heard somebody say
    That they're willing (oh yeah) - willing 2 do the work
    Willing 2 do what I gotta do
    People tell me, I'm willing - willing 2 do the work (Yeah)
    Can't hear ya - what about U? (Turn around)
    Willing 2 do, willing 2 do the work
    Thank U
    "From all over the people came 2 do The Work.
    And with every phase of the deconstruction
    the Everlasting Now became evermore the reality.
    Everywhere the people were witnessing a change
    But the alchemy occurred most in the muse".

Peace

I might have to figure out how to do a blog, lol... there is so much more to "connect the tweets"... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Latest tweet:

Looks like this is Prince again. These are lyrics that aren't published yet -- can't find them on the net -- because it's from a song (Act of God) that's on an upcoming album. He is performing a bunch of new stuff on his current tour, and I guess this was one of the songs? I've included the link to his fan site: <!-- m -->http://prince.org/msg/7/339848?jump=93&pg=4<!-- m -->. People seem to be trying to figure out the lyrics.

Edit: I just found this -- <!-- m -->http://www.youclubvideo.com/audio/11673 ... act-of-god<!-- m -->.

Thank you for posting, I really like this song and especially the lyrics. The first lines alone - genuine!***
  • teerockjelliteerockjelli Posts: 205
    New:

'The tree of life or the tree of knowledge?'

And i found this:

The Tree of Life vs. The Tree of Knowledge

Why didn't the Devil deceive Adam and Eve to eat from the Tree of Life also? And why was the Tree of Life in the garden at all? I was trying to understand why in a garden where food was abundant the two trees of greatest importance to their well-being were there for them, and no warning was given to them about the Devil and his lies. Yet they only ate from the Tree of Knowledge. It would seem they were not even interested in the Tree of Life. They could have eaten of the Tree of Life first and then the tree of knowledge. After they sinned then God thought about barring the way to the Tree of Life, why then? and why not before?

you know what is actually funny about this story? many people blame Eve for the whole fruit thingy... but if you read the scripture carefully, when God told Adam not to eat from the tree, Eve was not even created yet. And the book never states whether or not Adam warned her about the tree as well... So when that lil deceptive snake (LOL) came along, Eve may have had no idea that she was being told to do something bad... <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    teerockjelli, You are right, and women are the sinners (Eva) and the prostitute (Maria Magdalena)
    New:

And i found this:

Why didn't the Devil deceive Adam and Eve to eat from the Tree of Life also? And why was the Tree of Life in the garden at all? I was trying to understand why in a garden where food was abundant the two trees of greatest importance to their well-being were there for them, and no warning was given to them about the Devil and his lies. Yet they only ate from the Tree of Knowledge. It would seem they were not even interested in the Tree of Life. They could have eaten of the Tree of Life first and then the tree of knowledge. After they sinned then God thought about barring the way to the Tree of Life, why then? and why not before?

you know what is actually funny about this story? many people blame Eve for the whole fruit thingy... but if you read the scripture carefully, when God told Adam not to eat from the tree, Eve was not even created yet. And the book never states whether or not Adam warned her about the tree as well... So when that lil deceptive snake (LOL) came along, Eve may have had no idea that she was being told to do something bad... <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

This is one of the examples showing how scriptures are misread and their true meaning twisted by men. Every soul is responsible for her acts. A soul cannot be judged or punished for the sins of another. God is all about Justice. Adam and Eve are both responsible that's why they have been chased away from heaven.

[2:35] We said, "O Adam, live with your wife in Paradise, and eat therefrom generously, as you please, but do not approach this tree, lest you sin."
    [2:36] But the devil duped them, and caused their eviction therefrom. We said, "Go down as enemies of one another. On Earth shall be your habitation and provision for awhile."

What people have to know is that we are also responsible of being here. It's not Adam's fault or Eve's fault. We're all guilty. If we are here on earth it's because we have not claimed our faith in God's power when in heaven, because the Devil made us believe that he could be a god besides God.
    Of course we don't remember what happened otherwise we couldn't be tested. In reality we are being tested without our full knowledge because that event has been erased from our memories. But God is all merciful and chose among us messengers and Prophets gave them wisdom and scriptures to guide us in the right path.

Faith is innate in us but we still have the choice to believe in God or not. This is a test.

"Say, "Shall I seek other than God as a Lord when He is the lord of all things ? NO SOUL BENEFITS EXCEPT FROM ITS OWN WORKS, AND NONE BEARS THE BURDEN OF ANOTHER. Ultimately, you return to your Lord, then He informs you regarding all your disputes." Quran 6:164
  • teerockjelliteerockjelli Posts: 205
    New:

And i found this:

This is one of the examples showing how scriptures are misread and their true meaning twisted by men. Every soul is responsible for her acts. A soul cannot be judged or retributed for the sins of another. God is all about Justice. Adam and Eve are both responsible that's why they have been chased away from heaven.

[2:35] We said, "O Adam, live with your wife in Paradise, and eat therefrom generously, as you please, but do not approach this tree, lest you sin."
    [2:36] But the devil duped them, and caused their eviction therefrom. We said, "Go down as enemies of one another. On Earth shall be your habitation and provision for awhile."

What people have to know is that we are also responsible of being here. It's not Adam's fault or Eve's fault. We're all guilty. If we are here on earth it's because we have not claimed our faith in God's power when in heaven, because the Devil made us believe that he could be a god besides God.
    Of course we don't remember what happened otherwise we couldn't be tested. In reality we are being tested without our full knowledge because that event has been erased from our memories. But God is all merciful and chose among us messengers and Prophets gave them wisdom and scriptures to guide us in the right path.

Faith is innate in us but we still have the choice to believe in God or not. This is a test.

"Say, "Shall I seek other than God as a Lord when He is the lord of all things ? NO SOUL BENEFITS EXCEPT FROM ITS OWN WORKS, AND NONE BEARS THE BURDEN OF ANOTHER. Ultimately, you return to your Lord, then He informs you regarding all your disputes." Quran 6:164

what are those 2:35 # that you quote? I do not see that anywhwere-

I think before Adam and Eve ate from the tree they were equal to the gods/angels... who knows how long they were in the garden before eating from the tree anyway? in the creation of the world story, God always looked over what he made and made sure it "was good" IMO I think he knew Adam & Eve "was good" (enough to begin to be "fruitful" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> LOL and multiply)... And if they didn't start the procreation process, would it still be only the first 2 walking around and never dying? The story is kinda funny to me because you would expect Adam to be like "woman! I told you God said not to eat from that tree! now we have to pray for forgiveness" but instead he was like "how in the world did you get so smart? give me some of that fruit woman, I run things around here!!" LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I know, I am so unconventional <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    @ teerockjelli, I'm quoting the Quran. I should have precised, sorry.
  • New tweet:

"The first duty of love is to listen".

Quote by Paul Johannes Tillich (<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Tillich<!-- m -->)
    " The respect is the love dressed in civilian
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    New tweet

the golden egg
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683
    New tweet

the golden egg

THE GOLDEN EGG most relevant result in english gematria: King of Pop <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Story
    "A man and his wife had the good fortune to possess a goose which laid a golden egg every day. Lucky though they were, they soon began to think they were not getting rich fast enough, and, imagining the bird must be made of gold inside, they decided to kill it. Then, they thought, they could obtain the whole store of precious metal at once; however, upon cutting the goose open, they found its innards to be like that of any other goose."
    Morals

* Greed destroys the source of good.
    * Think before you act.
    * Those who want too much lose everything.

The moral of wanting more and losing everything is similar to that of another Aesop fable called The Dog and the Bone. In the English language, "Killing the golden goose" has become a metaphor for any short-sighted action that may bring an immediate reward, but will ultimately prove disastrous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Goose_That_Laid_the_Golden_Eggs

Or
    Golden egg technique
    When you purify your centre, you become receptive to higher vibrations. Creativity happens in this space.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/spirituality/speaking-tree/Golden-egg-technique/articleshow/6046444.cms
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    )
    New:

And i found this:

Funny...something ELSE we NEVER "get" about this scripture, without study, is that not only did the Man fail to guard the Garden and protect his Woman, but Scripture says, she gave to her husband WHO WAS WITH HER--RIGHT THERE, watching closely <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> to see if God was telling the truth, after all, and that she WOULD, in fact, DIE.

Coward.

My thoughts are that he was just gutless, lazy, and rebellious enough to think he could outsmart GOD..., but he wanted to test the death/danger part on the best thing that ever happened to him ("he who finds a wife..." <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ) his hot SOULMATE as the first guinea pig, in the very first scientific experiment!!

This tells me something important:

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> the first Man was ALREADY brewing sin in his heart, contemplating partaking of the forbidden "fruit", AND he was brewing additional evil by discounting the value of God's best gift to him--a gift which, once, caused him to exclaim ENTHUSIASTICALLY, "WOAH! MAN!"
    and finally harboring the arrogance and GREED, to ASS/U/ME that God was going to just HAVE to make him AN OTHER one of those. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

A PURE Man, with a whistle-clean intellect (no pollution or preservatives or pesticides, or contemplated sin, yet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) would have realized that his best friend was GOD; ALL contrary, discordant voices are liars; he was ALL that and OWNED EVERYTHING, as far as he could SEE, already, and that God did not remove all <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> his ribs---but only one--He only made ONE Woman for him, to eat of the Tree of Life, together, in their Pure state and live 4ever, HAPPILY EVER AFTER, FOR ALL TIME....

Now, because he failed to protect her, they were no longer innocent, and with eyes open for the first time, as adults, knew fear and inferiority. Sin made our first parents SUCH a disfuctional family, their first born murdered their second born. How's THAT for your bedtime story, tonite, eh? Sweet dreams...
  • New tweet

the golden egg
    <!-- m -->http://mettarefuge.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... lden-eggs/<!-- m -->
This discussion has been closed.