@thisisalmostit

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Maybe it's Revelation 20:10

"Revelation 20:10 (King James Version)

10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I am totally lost, as usual.

I must change my name from Gema to Lost.
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    I am totally lost, as usual.

I must change my name from Gema to Lost.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> as Michael said "You are not alone" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    thsmiley_huggrouphuggle.gif

When thisisalmostit post something I reply with "I can´t believe it´s not butter"....but I have read a bunch of Prince´s lyrics....
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! that butter !........... no, really is not butter <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    this also came up as a result when googling 'revelation 2010'. interesting when considering that mike insisted on having organic food prepared by his chef and also in light of the degeneration of the foods we are consuming (processed and convenience foods, sweeteners etc.)

<!-- m -->http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... ol-people/<!-- m -->

there was also a french vid in the results about that but i couldn't do anything with it. my french is more than rusty...that made me look for 'codex alimentarius' and resulted in the above link.

<!-- m -->http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbsbo5 ... x-ali_news<!-- m -->

i think 'this is it'... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • as usual, we should maybe search in Prince's life <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Come on Prince ! Why don't you get yourself a real account on Twitter ?
    tabloidburn It is possible that your you have the reason, recollection that in the report of autopsy decia that in Michael's room met a few empty bottles of juice of orange and a bottle urine, as for the urine, this is the way since is detected when a person is addicted to a drug. I now believe that this urine belongs to Michael, it is the way of saying! I do not have problems of addiction!

And it of the juice of orange, to find this article of the year 2006, it is a bit long I am going to try to summarize important

Dr. Matthias Rath profile does not meet the usual doctor. His research on the positive influence of lysine and vitamin C as an alternative to the pharmacological treatment of some of the most serious diseases facing humanity - including cancer - work have faced you openly guardians of medical orthodoxy and the pharmaceutical industry. We talked with him so explain us denunciation of some large multinational manoeuvres to remove natural products as an alternative to the pharmaceutical products on the so-called Codex Alimentarius

-First allowed you scupper that "officially" is stated on the heart attacks and then discovered the efficacy of natural treatments, especially the use of two amino acids - lysine and proline - and vitamin C against cancer and other diseases. What has been the impact of their research in the pharmaceutical industry? -I started in conventional research further into the causes of cardiovascular diseases. That time still thought that a high level of cholesterol was the main cause of them. Under the influence of the manufacturers of cholesterol-lowering drugs "taught" doctors that a high level of it damages the walls of the arterial vessels and, along with deposits of calcium and fibrous tissue, is the main cause of the formation of the ateromas leading to obstruct them causing the strokes and spills. Today we know that this was just another tale of marketing in the pharmaceutical industry. If high cholesterol damaged walls of the arterial vessels do also in other places in our blood circulatory system. System obstruiría everywhere and not just in the heart or brain. In other words, we should also strokes of nose, ear, knees, elbows, fingers, and any other organ of the body. And it is clear that this is not the case.

Then I discovered that cardiovascular diseases are virtually unknown in the animal world is the leading cause of death among human beings. It was a great step forward for the natural health around the world. Animals produce its own vitamin C, needed to produce the reinforcement of our body and circulatory system, molecules called collagen. How much more vitamin C, more collagen, more stability to the walls of our blood vessels, fewer strokes. Animals rarely have heart attacks because they produce adequate amounts of vitamin C in their bodies. Human beings can not produce nor a single molecule of vitamin d and usually get very few vitamins in our diet with the consequent risk of our circulatory system to weaken. This series of discoveries was so convincing that not only explained why animals not suffer strokes and people do, but also why suffer heart and not nose attacks. Further research and clinical studies confirm beyond all doubt such impressive discovery. - And when you denounced what was happening in his book why animals do not suffer strokes and people Yes.

-Exact. It enumerated, for the first time the "laws of the pharmaceutical industry". Laws that identify pharmaceutical business as an investment industry and not an industry health disease. Desenmascaré the principle of patentability that because replacing the objective of research to solve health problems are governed by the investigating to earn money. And responsabilicé openly to the pharmaceutical industry in the premature deaths of hundreds of millions of people around the world in recent decades and the financial ruin of Nations and individuals as a result of huge spending on medicines.

-The pharmaceutical industry is an industry that has grown in a natural way. Artificially created by investors who, in order to make money with disease, had to block natural medical treatments and not patentable in such a way that were not available anywhere in the world. At the beginning of the 20th century the Rockefeller group already controlled most of the oil business in United States and other countries. And with the help of those billions of dollars in investment group decided to make health a new market. Only that the benefit or performance of such investment depended on commercial patents invented pharmaceutical drugs. So the benefits of the industry were used systematically to become a business driven only by the pharmaceutical medicine. And in only a few decades medicine became to be controlled by these interest groups through the influence exercised by schools or faculties of medicine, the media and the political arena. Obviously, one of the main problems that the industry had to face was the competence of natural health products. As between 1920 and 1935 most of the vitamins and essential nutrients needed for basic metabolism of cells were discovered. For the scientific world was clear that, without these essential in their metabolism molecules, the cells would not function properly and would be the source of diseases. Pharmaceutical industry strategists realized this and embarked on a campaign to prevent such vital information to be available to everyone. Although silence that information was only the first step. Subsequently adopted other strategic measures to strengthen the fraudulent pharmaceutical business plan as discrediting information on natural and non-patentable therapies and, finally, trying to prohibit any statement on prevention and natural therapies. All these measures had only a purpose: protect the pharmaceutical industry based on patentable drugs - only palian symptoms - natural and non-patentable therapies that are essential for maintaining cellular health. Simply prevented or eradicated disease does not allow to profit.

Almost any physician who has licensed in a medical University during the last decades knows Nobel for the role of vitamin C in cellular metabolism first prize was awarded in 1937. Thus, for more than half a century, generations of doctors - million worldwide - licensed in medicine without knowing anything about the vital role of vitamins and minerals. And everybody can immediately understand the devastating consequences of this strategy for human health worldwide. Especially because of the billions of people living today very few know that the human body is unable to produce its own vitamin C. When is a scientifically proven fact that vitamin C protects not only the so-called "disease of seamen", scurvy, but that is the main factor in preventing cardiovascular problems and many other pathologies. So the simple decision that this vital knowledge reached the medical profession deliberately allowed the current epidemic of cardiovascular diseases, causes death in the industrialized world as well as in more urbanised areas in the developing world number one

Hardly anyone knows neither to the human body does not produce the natural amino acid lysine, an essential protein block. And it turns out that this natural molecule lysine, is one of the factors most important in preventing the spread of cancer by the body.

Now, at the beginning of the 21st century, humanity begins to wake up from this nightmare. However, two of every three people in the industrialized world and the third world it would have left probably death in recent decades only with that information on necessary molecules to the cellular operation that our body does not produce any spread

The vitamins and minerals are at the meeting to be held this month back on the table next to a proposal on the requirements to be met by any product that claims to possess "claims". -Under the umbrella of the United Nations, the Committee of the Codex Alimentarius - meeting in Bonn from 4 to 7 - remain a crucial meeting in the light of the events of the past twelve months, especially taking into account that all decisions emanating from it are directly incorporated by who and have just finally affecting national laws. The new threat can come from the EU which has decided to adopt new policies that would end by actually assume the final prohibition of all natural therapies. Probably the 15 members of the EU to form a block of power that is against the few States members who demand a more open approach to natural therapies

-Is a scientific fact that practically all viruses can be blocked, wholly or partially, with natural therapies. Ascorbate (vitamin C) reduces virus multiplication (replication). A study published in the influential American Journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Science (procedures of the National Academy of science) in 1990 showed that vitamin C, in amounts that a person may take on a daily basis, could block replication of HIV than 99,9%! And we are talking about one of the world's most widely read scientific publications. Look, the pharmaceutical industry, the World Health Organization and medical leaders know that there are natural alternatives to drugs that are not patentable. And to be more effective in addition to any other current pharmacological approach to control a disease. A second critical to block the spread of the virus is the amino acid lysine. As all viruses propagate destroying tissue around them - the collagen-with the aid of enzymes (collagenases), the neutralization of these enzymes reduces or prevents the spread of the virus. Well, it demonstrated that natural amino acids lysine and proline are precisely this effect. Further, it is documented that vitamin A and other essential nutrients enhance the immune system and thereby contribute to prevention and effective treatment of AIDS.

Has Michael problems of addiction to drugs, or murio of an assault or heart failure?

This one is the link if they want to read it I complete, this one in Spanish, use a translator

<!-- m -->http://www.aporrea.org/actualidad/a19912.html<!-- m -->
  • Orange is not the best way to get vitamine C...there are other fruits and veg that have much more vit C than Orange. And orange juice is not the best way to have vitamine C preserved.
    I have guinea pigs (sorry for comparison <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) and they need vitamine C everyday or they can die. We have to give them special veg, and orange is not part of the best for Vit C. parsley, fennel, green pepper, kiwi are better than Orange.
    Once you made a juice, you have only 30 minutes to drink it ti get all the vitamine C cause it is destroyed by day-light.
    I keep telling people they musn't put their guinea pig's vitamine in the drinking bottle because the light will destroyed all the vitamine within a few hours...
    So orange juice is no medical way to cover needs...

And I think for a human being, it would make litters of orange juice to even get what you need if you have health problem. It's better to have it chemical way then...
    I think there was orange juice just because he loved it <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Orange is not the best way to get vitamine C...there are other fruits and veg that have much more vit C than Orange. And orange juice is not the best way to have vitamine C preserved.
    I have guinea pigs (sorry for comparison <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) and they need vitamine C everyday or they can die. We have to give them special veg, and orange is not part of the best for Vit C. parsley, fennel, green pepper, kiwi are better than Orange.

And I think for a human being, it would make litters of orange juice to even get what you need if you have health problem. It's better to have it chemical way then...
    I think there was orange juice just because he loved it <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

ORANGE JUICE = PT BARNUM RALTED?
  • Orange is not the best way to get vitamine C...there are other fruits and veg that have much more vit C than Orange. And orange juice is not the best way to have vitamine C preserved.

ORANGE JUICE = PT BARNUM RALTED?

I don't understand what you say (really don't understand the words in english) can you say it differently ? (sorry)
    Orange is not the best way to get vitamine C...there are other fruits and veg that have much more vit C than Orange. And orange juice is not the best way to have vitamine C preserved.

ORANGE JUICE = PT BARNUM RELATED?

I don't understand what you say (really don't understand the words in english) can you say it differently ? (sorry)
    SORRY BUT ENGLISH IS NOT MY LANGUAGE AND FRENCH EITHER LOL!
    PT BARNUM WAS THE OWNER OF THE CIRCUS "THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH" OUTSIDE STAPLES THE MEMORIAL DAY. MJ WAS ALWAYS INTERESTED IN PT BARNUM AND ALL HIS EXCENTRICITIES AND THIS PT BARNUM HAVE SOME BUSINESS WITH ORANGES (I THINK) <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    What's the link between PT Barnum and Orange Juice?

BTW I'm sorry CC I'll have your sig ready soon I didn't have my laptop hence no photoshop soooryyy!!

BTW I'm sorry CC I'll have your sig ready soon I didn't have my laptop hence no photoshop soooryyy!!

no problem about the sig! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    i think that i was reading at the beggining of all this that PTBarnum have orange plantation or something like that... i don´t remember exactly but was discussed here about the orange juice at the bedroom and the relation with PT Barnum... maybe in the PT Barnum section you can found it!
    If CC here is the link and the explanation of Mo <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=9&t=285<!-- l -->
    If CC here is the link and the explanation of Mo <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=9&t=285<!-- l -->

thanks!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    Newest tweet"

thisisalmostit Stand up as one keep this trending now #ElvisAndMJdotcom
    ! We all go ! , <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

<!-- m -->https://olgeya.wordpress.com/2010/02/28 ... us-part-6/<!-- m -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    thisisalmostit Mention #ElvisandMJdotcom in al your tweets and keep it trending, the world has to know the truth, spread the message .
    Il y a 7 minutes via web

we work very well i think <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    Latest tweet:-

You can't bend truth
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Latest tweet:-

You can't bend truth

You cannot hide from the truth because the truth always comes to light!
  • thisisalmostit Mention #ElvisandMJdotcom in al your tweets and keep it trending, the world has to know the truth, spread the message .
    Il y a 7 minutes via web

This tweet has just lost me. I have no more faith that "thisisalmostit" knows anything. This is my humble opinion only. I wish people would quit playing games with us. Sorry - I had to say it. You can believe if you want to and prove me wrong if you wish but elvisandmjdotcom has nothing to do with Michael and the hoax.
  • thisisalmostit Mention #ElvisandMJdotcom in al your tweets and keep it trending, the world has to know the truth, spread the message .
    Il y a 7 minutes via web

This tweet has just lost me. I have no more faith that "thisisalmostit" knows anything. This is my humble opinion only. I wish people would quit playing games with us. Sorry - I had to say it. You can believe if you want to and prove me wrong if you wish but elvisandmjdotcom has nothing to do with Michael and the hoax.

I just thought exactly the same when I saw he tweeted that. Doesn't mean i want to argue about Elvis theory, but I just see that he's just like one of us, he's reading the forum. So we can no longer think he's feeding us with "news" when he could also take his inspiration from here. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Darkchild, It is true the truth sooner or later goes away is necessary to know
This discussion has been closed.