@thisisalmostit

Comments

• It's interesting but to me this person "sounds" like a HOAXER : I don't mean "hoaxer" like he is a fake, but hoaxer in the way of "someone who wants to create mystery out of nothing/someone who wants to take control when he is not the leader"...I mean, what he twitt IS interesting, but the way he twitt, the way he talks, there is something disturbing around this person. I don't feel "good vibes" when reading it.

I don't know why, but I just feel it's not a good person. I just hope I'm wrong but I really feel bad about reading him, also his links are interesting.

It's just my feelings about this ! But even if it's Michael, I won't change my mind and still think it's a weird way to talk. Sorry Mike ! You are no good vibes to me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Latest tweet:

Why would I play the Milllenium Dome?

(below is a partial excerpt from Wikipedia)

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Dome<!-- m -->

This article is about the Dome's use as a Millennium exhibition. For its post-redevelopment use as an entertainment district, see The O2 (London).
    Millennium Dome

The Millennium Dome, often referred to simply as The Dome, is the original name of a large dome-shaped building, originally used to house the Millennium Experience, a major exhibition celebrating the beginning of the third millennium. Located on the Greenwich Peninsula in South East London, England, the exhibition opened to the public on 1 January 2000 and ran until 31 December 2000. The project and exhibition was the subject of considerable political controversy as it failed to attract the number of visitors anticipated, leading to recurring financial problems.
    While all of the original exhibition and associated complex has since been demolished, the canopy or shell of the dome still exists, and it is now a key exterior feature of the The O2 The Prime Meridian passes the western edge of the Dome.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This hoaxer is a European person with a family and a job IMHO, considering the time patterns of the tweets.
    He / she is tweeting either before work, at lunch time, early afternoon or late at night.

I don't overly like it when people pretend to be someone they are not.
    We have seen too many fakers already.
    And again some are so easily falling for this person and confessing how much they love her / him.

The tweets are interesting but nothing new in fact.
    All of this was discussed already last fall. Maybe some is new to new hoaxers.
    But the Southpark episode e.g. was intensely discussed on MJHD and I cried tears of laughter to be honest. Nice how MJ participated in a cartoon about himself, btw.

Smile.
    @Grace, with love and respect

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jeffersons_(South_Park<!-- m -->)

"The Jeffersons" is episode 117 of the Comedy Central animated series South Park. It was originally broadcast on April 21, 2004 and has been described as "a howlingly funny assault on Michael Jackson."[1] This is the second time in South Park to feature Kenny speaking audible lines and not wearing his trademark parka. It is episode 117 in the whole series.
    [edit]Plot

Mr. Jefferson, a wealthy, eccentric, man-child, and his son Blanket have moved into the Donovans' old residence. Mr. Jefferson's job is never revealed but he says he's retired. When the boys find out that Mr. Jefferson has arcade games, amusement rides and a small zoo at his house, they spend a lot of time hanging out with Blanket. Blanket tells Kyle that he doesn't have a mother, but was made in a laboratory. Kyle in particular becomes concerned for Blanket, as his father is too busy being a child to look after him properly. Cartman defends Mr. Jefferson, who has told him that he is his best friend, and provides free toys and entertainment. At the police station, the police receive a report that a wealthy black family has purchased a house in South Park with cash. Sergent Yates and his team, confirming Mr. Jefferson's suspicions, plan to take him down, just as they did Kobe Bryant — not because he is guilty but because he is black and wealthier than them.
    At night, Mr. Jefferson sneaks over to Stan's house, dressed in a Peter Pan outfit, shortly followed along by Cartman. Kyle also shows up, accompanied by Blanket. Kyle explains to Stan that he found Blanket wandering around alone in his yard, and is startled by Mr. Jefferson's presence. Kyle and Stan implore Mr. Jefferson to go back home, but to no avail: he and Blanket insist that they are afraid to go home due to fears of ghosts. Reluctantly, Stan shares his bed with Kyle, Blanket, Cartman and Mr. Jefferson. Cartman tells Mr. Jefferson how much he admires him and just as the two prepare to kiss, Stan wakes up to only see that he was dreaming about it.
    In the morning, Randy and Sharon Marsh are alarmed to find Mr. Jefferson sleeping in their son's bed, but he manages to bribe his way out.
    The Jeffersons return home as the police, having planted evidence in it the night before, wake up in their squad car. Yates is surprised by Jefferson's appearance, believing that someone made a mistake. He states that he no longer has the stomach for it but vows to continue to frame rich black men only if they are black. After seeing Mr. Jefferson dangle his son out of the window, Kyle realizes they have to get Blanket away from him. Blanket, now traumatized, runs away from his father crying. But Jefferson succeeds in calming him down by being playful, and saying "I got your nose". Blanket happily tries to reciprocate, but instead rips his father's nose clean off.
    Mr. Jefferson is on the phone with his plastic surgeon, since he is literally falling apart.
    In the meantime, the Santa Barbara Police, after revealing their "good police work" in framing him previously, confirm that Mr. Jefferson is the person Yates is looking for. Stan and Kyle dress Kenny up as Blanket in order to sneak the real one out of the house.This is one of the few times where Kenny's face and voice is shown in the series. Jefferson, wearing the Thriller costume, intercepts them and playfully throws Kenny through the ceiling, killing him. The kids are rescued by the cops. While Cartman tries to save Mr. Jefferson from his 'tormentors', Kyle delivers the lesson that he needs to grow up and make a normal life for his son. Realizing he has been missing out on Blanket's childhood, Jefferson plans to give away most of his wealth and get a real job. Seeing that Jefferson will no longer be wealthy, the cops decide to drop the charges, and everybody sings "The Power to Change", to the tune of Michael Jackson's "Heal The World".
    [edit]Reception

Amazon.com's official review states Michael Jackson is "portrayed in the episode 'The Jeffersons' not as a child molester, but as an infantile parent who needs to grow up."[2] Maxim magazine states Mr. Jefferson is "a Michael Jackson-like freak"[3], and The National Board of Review's John Gallagher calls this episode "a howlingly funny assault on Michael Jackson."[1] end quote

I seriously doubt that Michael Jackson had any participation in the creation of this cartoon. (see bold print) The Saturday morning cartoon with his brothers, yes. "The Simpson's", yes. But not this one. I didn't find one thing about it funny at all. I cried tears when I watched it, and they weren't tears of laughter. I don't think Michael would involve himself in anything that would hurt his children in any way, or portray himself as neglecting his children or hurting children, since the character portraying Michael kills a child in this episode. But I think there are clues there. (see red print)

Can you provide a link or any other evidence that will prove Michael was involved in making the South Park episode? If you can, I would appreciate it. Thank you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> If you can, I will offer you the most humble of apologies and admit I was wrong. I can't find anything on the internet that verifies that he was involved.

I don't know Michael personally, and I never say "Michael wouldn't do that" about most things. But this goes against EVERYTHING he believed in. So I do say that this time. I don't think Michael was involved at all. I think it hurt him tremendously, even angered him. They portray him as an unfit parent, and mock his son. They make a mockery out of his concern for his children. True art is not created at the expense of others, and Michael is one of the most (if not THE most) innovative and gifted artists in history.

As for this twitter account: This person tells us to use our common sense. Do the others? No! They are so obviously fake! All they do is scream "I am Michael! I love you more! Let's have a super soaker fight!" in their tweets. This person hasn't done that. They haven't even replied to @s from their followers like most of the fakes have done. And they tweet at different hours, day and night. Even in the middle of the night. And I see no numerous "I love you" messages to this person. Most are asking questions about the tweets, and asking who this person is.

They say time will tell, so I'm just going to sit back and watch this account, and reserve judgement for now until more is revealed. Just like I've done for the last 10 months (especially where CM is involved). <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Somebody pass the popcorn, please. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

L.O.V.E to all
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Ok, so the background changed.....
    In the first background there were two MJ's, and also in this second one......Hmmmm..... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I haven't believed in the two MJ theory, but now i'm a bit confused, i mean, i don't think he has/had a twin, but he could have/had an identical double who looks like him like 99% ???? On the previous background they both looked the same, i couldn't tell wich of them is the real Michael, you guys?
    This one is just a mirror right? But it refers to doubles....

i see 3 michaels actually....

3 theory?
    latest tweet

When this understanding comes, the so-called minority becomes a majority in the wink of an eye

this is what i found interesting regarding that. refers to akashic records and prince!
    this tweeter is VERY intersting, imo! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.metrolyrics.com/family-name- ... rince.html<!-- m -->

Sorry for backing up, but when I read this the first thing that popped in my mind was:

When this understanding comes [that this is a hoax], the so-called minority [hoax believers] becomes a majority in the wink of an eye. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes, this tweeter is VERY interesting, indeed!
  • Latest tweet:

Why would I play the Milllenium Dome?

here in my part of the world where this building is we dont say millenium dome we say 02
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Ok, so the background changed.....
    In the first background there were two MJ's, and also in this second one......Hmmmm..... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I haven't believed in the two MJ theory, but now i'm a bit confused, i mean, i don't think he has/had a twin, but he could have/had an identical double who looks like him like 99% ???? On the previous background they both looked the same, i couldn't tell wich of them is the real Michael, you guys?
    This one is just a mirror right? But it refers to doubles....

i see 3 michaels actually....

3 theory?

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I think it's just really the mirrors, max two MJ's....
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    latest tweet

When this understanding comes, the so-called minority becomes a majority in the wink of an eye

this is what i found interesting regarding that. refers to akashic records and prince!
    this tweeter is VERY intersting, imo! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.metrolyrics.com/family-name- ... rince.html<!-- m -->

Sorry for backing up, but when I read this the first thing that popped in my mind was:

When this understanding comes [that this is a hoax], the so-called minority [hoax believers] becomes a majority in the wink of an eye. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes, this tweeter is VERY interesting, indeed!

i kinda took that as self-explanatory. not everybody will research the tweets, so it had to be an obvious message as well. what struck me when googling this one, was the direct reference to the akashic records ('i signed a deal with...') and a couple of tweets later they come up with a musical reference to prince. i believe that prince and mike had somewhat of an 'undercover' friendship. prince always said in interviews that he was 'cool with mike'...so that really got me there.
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    @Grace, with love and respect

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jeffersons_(South_Park<!-- m -->)

Yes, all of that is fine.
    The cartoon is summarizing just all that was published and gossipped about MJ.
    It is really worth watching.
    Yet it is so absurd and funny in the overcoloured description that one can only laugh.
    I am sure MJ had his hands on that since it is so well thought through.

These days we are accepting the even more hair electrifying absurdities of what is going on since June 25 as being the work of MJ.

Art - and cartoons are one medium of public art - is overexaggerating to open blind eyes.
    Performance art uses living persons to open blind eyes.

Did we ever truly listen to MJ before June 25?
    We are gazing at a "dead" living person and are questioning what we should take out of what we are witnessing.

"sizzling, sizzling, sizzling, the public goes wild and piece after piece..."

This is where Michael and the Jacksons also played a role in comics and cartoons:
    http://koolcatshipchicksblog.com/wordpress/2009/06/26/an-animated-tribute-to-michael-jackson/
    http://www.billiejean.be/Collection/Michael_Jackson_Devoted_Magazines3.html
  • I must say I love this cartoon. I don't like South park because I just don't understand it (it's all about US celebrities, so I miss a lot of "private jokes")
    But I don't think it's a bad thing. It's just a cartoon, showing what media REALLY DID. They are not the one to be blamed and I must say that my favorite part is when Michael plays with his son "I stole your nose, I stole your nose ! I stole your -- aaaaahhhh" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Sorry but it makes me laugh, it's nothing against Michael. It's more laughing about such stupid stories that people believe.
    For those who are not familiar with Annie's theory yet (involving the LAPD), please read it on the old forum:

http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/my-theory-when-you-have-eliminated-the-impossible-whatever-remains-however-improbable-must-be-da-troot-t878.htm?

and then watch Southpark episode 8.07 The Jeffersons again.

The specific theory part starts on page 18 of the thread. You should read all. It's worth it.
    An eye opening theory. <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

The continuation is here:
    http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/my-theory-when-you-have-eliminated-the-impossible-whatever-remains-however-improbable-must-be-da-troot-continuation-t1503.htm?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I meant believer 777 of this forum <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I don´t know why I thought that <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I presume you are meaning me. If you do remember I'd like to know.

Yes, I thought about you because of this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Believe 777 wrote:Thank you, this is a great video Serenitys_Dream. You have put a lot together here.
    I look at it this way:-

1, Divine consciousness = right brain
    2, Analytical mind that collates data = Left brain
    3, Body.

I see this as human evolution, The left and right brain coming together in the human body and bringing divine consciousness to life in human form.

1+1+1=3 Lets come together right now, over me.

And there was an update:
    1+1+1=3
    4:20 PM Apr 30th via web <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/thisisalmostit<!-- m -->
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    @ Gema, thankyou for explaining but this has no real basis for thinking it's me. I guessed this and replied on the dualism thread. I posted this after it was tweeted on thisisalmostit and it is a well known MJ line. The last thing I want is for anyone to think I'm playing games. I would never pretend to be somebody I'm not, let alone fool with people. Please be careful when naming names, it can cause problems. I hope this is cleared up now. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    @ Gema, thankyou for explaining but this has no real basis for thinking it's me. I guessed this and replied on the dualism thread. I posted this after it was tweeted on thisisalmostit and it is a well known MJ line. The last thing I want is for anyone to think I'm playing games. I would never pretend to be somebody I'm not, let alone fool with people. Please be careful when naming names, it can cause problems. I hope this is cleared up now. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Sure hun, my apologies. I didn´t meant to cause caos. I am very open and just talked my thoughts out. Pls, forgive me. Hugs.
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403

Sure hun, my apologies. I didn´t meant to cause caos. I am very open and just talked my thoughts out. Pls, forgive me. Hugs.

No problem Gema, I know your intentions were good. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Hugs back to you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • "Why would I play the Millenium Dome?" Maybe it's because of the "rivalry" again:

<!-- m -->http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... -over.html<!-- m -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    "Why would I play the Millenium Dome?" Maybe it's because of the "rivalry" again:

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> awesome find!!! did you do the highlighting or did it always appear like that?
    when clicking your link, it says that it is a snapshot of a page from April 26, 2010...that would mean it was prepared to appear like that??? and someone created that snapshot/link to be pulled up??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

this is the publisher: Copyright © 2010, African American Environmentalist Association. All Rights Reserved.
    (does that fit mike? hell yeah!!!)

my gut is killin' me right now...in a good way... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • "Why would I play the Millenium Dome?" Maybe it's because of the "rivalry" again:

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> awesome find!!! did you do the highlighting or did it always appear like that?
    when clicking your link, it says that it is a snapshot of a page from April 26, 2010...that would mean it was prepared to appear like that??? and someone created that snapshot/link to be pulled up??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

this is the publisher: Copyright © 2010, African American Environmentalist Association. All Rights Reserved.
    (does that fit mike? hell yeah!

my gut is killin' me right now...in a good way... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I think I Googled the words Michael Jackson + Prince + O2. Then, when the links appeared, I chose the "cached" version. This gives the "snapshot" and hilights the key words. I'm trying to find the original link that I chose to see what the "uncached" version says. I'm kind of a novice at all this, so be patient! LOL.
  • # Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear about 1 hour ago via web

Below are some other examples of how this phrase is used besides the warning on the side window of a vehicle.

Other uses/Popular Culture
    The phrase has been used in many other contexts. Some of them are:
    • An album by Confrontation Camp
    • Objects in the Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer than They Are, a song by Meat Loaf
    • A novel by Katherine Weber.
    • A Contemporary Ballet by David Fernandez
    • An essay by Elizabeth Perry
    • The title of a law review article by Aviam Soifer
    • Showing an approach of a Tyrannosaurus Rex in the film Jurassic Park
  • Again, re Millenium Dome (O2), look at this interesting article. It seems that Prince was also fond of the number "seven". The plot thickens...

<!-- m -->http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,330657,00.html<!-- m -->
    The phrase Objects in mirror are closer than they appear (or the very similar Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear) is a safety warning.

Didn´t Alice in wonderland say something similar?

(does that fit mike? hell yeah!

I think I Googled the words Michael Jackson + Prince + O2. Then, when the links appeared, I chose the "cached" version. This gives the "snapshot" and hilights the key words. I'm trying to find the original link that I chose to see what the "uncached" version says. I'm kind of a novice at all this, so be patient! LOL.

I found out how I found the above article on MJ and Prince. This is weird!!! I Googled the words "objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear michael jackson" and on page 2 of my search was the following link:

AAEA Hollywood: It's Michael Jackson vs Prince All Over Again - 1:57pm
    24 Mar 2009 ... Michael Jackson is offering his Visionary Boxset, which showcases his finest video .... Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. ...
    aaea-la.blogspot.com/.../its-michael-jackson-vs-prince-all-over.html - Cached - Similar

That is when I chose the cached version. So, the "Millenium Dome" and "Objects in Mirror" clues are both addressed in this article/link. I don't see the see the "Objects" quote anywhere in the article, but is in the google link info above.
  • truthsearchtruthsearch Posts: 13
    mystery mirror man appears?
    just a thought.
    <!-- m -->http://illusion.scene360.com/art/8454/t ... rs-in-l-a/<!-- m -->
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    Maybe referring to the twitter background of Michael in the mirror.
    Maybe he is closer than he appears <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    IDK Just a thought
This discussion has been closed.