@thisisalmostit

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    What I don´t get is why everyone out there is so cryptic, leading their messages to open ambiguos interpretations with the slogan "you should think by yourself".
    Sure, but if the messenger is not doing his job properly, the message will be distorted, then, what´s the point of sending a message at all? Isn´t the prime aim to deliver a message that is suposed to be heard or follow?

I´ll ask my giraffe.....
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i still don't know what to make of these tweets myself. some of them lead to further information that seems a definite clue, now 'thisisalmostit' is reducing to quotes. they might be rare finds but they're still quotes, available to anyone.

it's just the way that things seem to be put together, that puzzles me and leads me to think that this is at least someone who has some profound knowledge and reasons as to why to lead to certain further info. i'm always amazed at how much stuff we all can come up with by just googling one tweet... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

i go back to my padded cell now... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Wait.. I thought only I could hear that giraffe talk. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Well you're totally right, but what other way could TIAlsoI lead us in the "right direction"?
    Wait.. Now they're tweeting more than once a day?

Sent: May 9, 2010 10:51a

Am I black or white? Am I straight or gay?

sent via web
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    WOW, i honestly confused, could this be really Michael himself?
    It makes sense for me..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But i don't wanna hope in something this important and than dissapoint...
    Maybe a tini-tiny hope, and if you are who you seems to, than <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    thisisalmostit "People better start looking back: dates, times, names, they better see those coincidences...it's all there for you to see"
    about 1 hour ago via web
  • WOW, i honestly confused, could this be really Michael himself?
    It makes sense for me..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But i don't wanna hope in something this important and than dissapoint...
    Maybe a tini-tiny hope, and if you are who you seems to, than <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I think if there was any hope to have, it would be about this account, but as usual, the more hope, the biggest disappointment <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Anyway, it looks more clever than what we had before about "playing with the kids" "ooh I love you more" and all other fakers.

At least it's someone that has things to say.

I think it's a game he is proposing, you play it or not, you believe it or not. I prefer looking it from backstage to see what will happen. I'm more interested in what this person is trying to do, and what are his personnal motivations to do so.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    "Gema&quot wrote:
    What I don´t get is why everyone out there is so cryptic, leading their messages to open ambiguos interpretations with the slogan "you should think by yourself".
    Sure, but if the messenger is not doing his job properly, the message will be distorted, then, what´s the point of sending a message at all? Isn´t the prime aim to deliver a message that is suposed to be heard or follow?

I´ll ask my giraffe.....[/quote]

i laughed really hard at that. thanks.
    i agree with you. these ambiguous posts by everyone makes your head spin!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    "People better start looking back" sounds a little threatening like or else. Not sure Michael would talk like that. I'm having doubts.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i think there is a lot of stuff going on right now in terms of speculation, tabloid press is in full throttle again and people don't look to the beginning anymore regarding how this is all constructed. the facts are there and everybody seems to go off on rumors...again...

my answer to that last tweet was: there are no 'coincidences'.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Heeeyy heeeyyy

I always start with the giraffe in the mirror <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Good I made you laugh <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

sent via web
    [/quote]

This person does want people to start thinking that he could be MJ <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082

Heeeyy heeeyyy

I always start with the giraffe in the mirror <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Good I made you laugh <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

sent via web

This person does want people to start thinking that he could be MJ <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->[/quote]

yep, you may be right...so..another faker?
    Here are his/her latest tweets:

# Let's broaden our minds about 1 hour ago via web

#

"People better start looking back: dates, times, names, they better see those coincidences...it's all there for you to see" about 14 hours ago via web
    Nothing new <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

At least is not saying I love you all and quoting MJ books <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Nothing new <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

At least is not saying I love you all and quoting MJ books <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> yeah right....
  • Whats with Batman (The Joker) and Prince???
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • i think there is a lot of stuff going on right now in terms of speculation, tabloid press is in full throttle again and people don't look to the beginning anymore regarding how this is all constructed. the facts are there and everybody seems to go off on rumors...again...

my answer to that last tweet was: there are no 'coincidences'.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I agree with you 100%, tabloidburn! We can get so easily side-tracked with the latest story, that we can lose site of what we already know to be true -- none of this adds up. The latest tweet about keeping an open mind, is important. Closing the mind to new things and information is truly allowing oneself to become ignorant, in the true sense of the word. No red flags have gone up for me yet re this dude.
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    Latest tweet

thisisalmostit The planets are lining up, we're bringing brighter days. They 're all in line, waiting for you so look for the truth.
  • Yeah I believe this person is full of crap. Michael Jacksons "Another part of me lyrics".
    Anyone can make up a twitter, go on google and pick out quotes by the millions. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • The only strange thing about the account itself is the accounts followed. Every single one that is known to be "known by MJ" is followed. No other personal one, no one not related to MJ...And this I think, is weird...
  • Latest tweet

thisisalmostit The planets are lining up, we're bringing brighter days. They 're all in line, waiting for you so look for the truth.

I hope this isn't it...

2012: Do The Planets Line Up?
    Edit Article | Posted: Apr 11, 2010 | Comments: 0 | Views: 95 | Bookmark and Share
    Ads by Google

One of the many theories about the phenomenon known as just ‘2012' is that all the planets of our solar system will line up on December 21'st 2012, which coincidentally is also the end of the current cycle in the mysterious Mayan calendar. Apparently this alignment of the planets will lead to one of two things depending on who you ask. Either the beginning of a new age or the destruction of our world! Since the latter option is rather unpleasent, perhaps we should try to find out if the planets line up in 2012!

Some people believe that when the planets of the solar system lines up, it marks the beginning of a new era. The last time the planets were aligned seem to be around 450 years ago, which amazingly coincide with the period in history known as the ‘Age of Enlightenment'. This era produced perhaps more geniuses than any other period of time, dragging humanity out of the dark ages and introducing modern science, astronomy, medicine and liberty. It's safe to say, that had it not been for the Age of Enlightenment thinkers, we would be much worse off. The next planetary alignment should be due really soon, but will the effect be the same? Will the planets line up in 2012 and will it lead to a new golden age for humanity? Astrologers think so. This new era; the Age of Aquarius, will be the pinnacle of human evolution according to them.

A more sinister prediction is that the alignment of the planets will simply lead to the destruction of our world as we know it. The gravitational force of the planets, perhaps in conjunction with Planet X, will lead to the earth's poles shifting from North to South and altering the rotation of the planet, causing earthquakes, volcanos and tsunamis. It may even make the oceans so hot, that they begin to boil.
    Retrieved from "http://www.articlesbase.com/free-articles/2012-do-the-planets-line-up-2134698.html";

<!-- m -->http://www.articlesbase.com/free-articl ... 34698.html<!-- m -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Latest tweet

captain eoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
  • Well if you add the "Lak 'ech Ala k'in" (means you are another part of me) tweet and the latest tweet about the planets,
    (part of the lyrics of you are another part of me) the 2012 theory makes some sense........
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    If this was Michael - his messages would be far more inteligent... IMHO...
  • Moving to a better word, and destruction of our world, could mean the same <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> It's only the end of something, to begin something new. It's just changing...When you change you leave things behind, to be destroyed, and you get to new better things.

It's just time for changing. Don't have to be scared...Anyway you know, we'll all die some day...so... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Nothing to be scared of.
    In deed, better to live everyday as it would be the last one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and enjoy every second and the people around you. No need to fear 2012 as the end. The end can come at any time for anyone.
This discussion has been closed.