Coincidences.....?

wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
OK...I know numbers are not all that popular...lol! I am not really a numbers person myself. However, what I am going to share with you is quite a few, "coincidences"! This might be a little long so hold on tight, it's going to be a bumpy ride!
I few weeks ago I started looking into the meaning of words, specifically words associated with Michael. I stumbled across the typical word calculator sites. One caught my eye, in particular. <!-- m -->http://www.wordcalculator.co.uk<!-- m --> For about 2-3 weeks I'd hang on that site and plug in words related to MJ or the hoax. The results were amazing. The word calculator worked very simply....a=1, b=2, c=3 etc. I know this has been on here....but I think I have gotten a little deeper. So I used the site, right? After about about 2-3 weeks.....it posted a general "good-bye, thanks for visiting, this site is going away" note, signed by someone named william. Now the site is completely gone, does not exist. Good thing I wrote down all the words, numbers and associated words/phrases that also matched. The site allowed me to type in a word. The site would then give me the, "number" of the word, plus any other words or phrases that would also match that same number. For instance, I typed, "Michael" it came back with the number 51 and the words: saved, share, cured and Rome. How interesting? I am going to now list out most of the other words. I will put the number, the word I typed in, then the words/phrases that came back to me. Ready?
113=This Is it= prediction, dream-world
113= Propofol= prediction, dream-world
113= Auditory= prediction, dream-world
93= Diprivan= desperate, passion, writer, Mozart, poster, audition, Wacko Jacko, Louvre
73=Jackson= crazy, loves, patience
73=Joseph= crazy, loves, patience
30= Joe= peace, baby
79=Billie Jean= paradox, remember, listen
102= Thriller= world-peace, flashlight
57= Beat It= England, changes
127= Moonwalker= the-real-thing
107= Earth Song= Aquarius
175=Man In The Mirror= your-destiny
69=Kenny=message, i-believe, ghost, saved-me
69= Beyonce
110=Adventure= look-for-me, wait-for-me (I kid you not guys!)
127= Black or White= the-real-thing
132= Army of LOVE= live-to-tell
78= Army of= start, genesis
54=LOVE= play, our
114= History= prisoner, the-beginning
75= Shamone= friends, genius, marry
103= piece-by-piece= have-faith-in
92= fire engine= I-believe-in, look-for, wait-for
92= Staples
65= Center= stay, save-me, music, Vienna, seven, Pepsi
65= Prince, Blanket
65=Bamsday
63= Paris= try, i-love
63= Ireland
77= Simmer= wants, power, wake-up
87= truth= dream-link, is-a-feeling
135= shall prevail= bring-me-to-life (this freaked me out!)
50= tomb=June 15 2010, flesh
120= Doppelganger= Illuminati, Archangel Michael, planet Earth
82= backwards= Mr. Magoo, Earth Day
49= Carol= alive, escape
57= Wood= England, Beat It, deceived, fooled, actor
124=shove-a-fist= Michael Jackson, mad-tea-party
110= wonderland= adventure, summer of 2010
I have so much more......let me know if you want them........I will be happy to post......they are amazing coincidences.
I also plugged in a few numbers:
7= Bad
17= Back
71= dreaming, spider
71= John Doe (interesting that the ambulance had 71 on it)

When I lost use of that website, I found another <!-- m -->http://www.gematrix.org<!-- m -->
it has been very useful with this adventure! Gematria seems to be the term for this.
Just a little more...........
remember the sunflowers at the tomb? Remember the frame? Why a frame? (a big thanks to lilwendy's investigation for posting the pic!) I teach art history to kids, so I immediately thought Van Gogh when I saw it on TMZ.....lilwendy reminded me of it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
74= Van Gogh = Gematria, London
152=sunflowers=double-trouble, eyes-open-and-see, the-secret-sign
142=sun shower= seventh-sign, forty-two (Elvis' age <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
also in that tomb pic was something else that caught my eye....white orchids (very pretty)
122=white orchid= great-deceiver (no disrespect to our fellow hoxie : white_orchid) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I think that's more than enough for one post.......I get going and going and going.....sorry!
I have another post coming....about the garbage cans and plates!
Blessings to all..........

Comments

• OK...I know numbers are not all that popular...lol! I am not really a numbers person myself. However, what I am going to share with you is quite a few, "coincidences"! This might be a little long so hold on tight, it's going to be a bumpy ride!
    I few weeks ago I started looking into the meaning of words, specifically words associated with Michael. I stumbled across the typical word calculator sites. One caught my eye, in particular. <!-- m -->http://www.wordcalculator.co.uk<!-- m --> For about 2-3 weeks I'd hang on that site and plug in words related to MJ or the hoax. The results were amazing. The word calculator worked very simply....a=1, b=2, c=3 etc. I know this has been on here....but I think I have gotten a little deeper. So I used the site, right? After about about 2-3 weeks.....it posted a general "good-bye, thanks for visiting, this site is going away" note, signed by someone named william. Now the site is completely gone, does not exist. Good thing I wrote down all the words, numbers and associated words/phrases that also matched. The site allowed me to type in a word. The site would then give me the, "number" of the word, plus any other words or phrases that would also match that same number. For instance, I typed, "Michael" it came back with the number 51 and the words: saved, share, cured and Rome. How interesting? I am going to now list out most of the other words. I will put the number, the word I typed in, then the words/phrases that came back to me. Ready?
    113=This Is it= prediction, dream-world
    113= Propofol= prediction, dream-world
    113= Auditory= prediction, dream-world
    93= Diprivan= desperate, passion, writer, Mozart, poster, audition, Wacko Jacko, Louvre
    73=Jackson= crazy, loves, patience
    73=Joseph= crazy, loves, patience
    30= Joe= peace, baby
    79=Billie Jean= paradox, remember, listen
    102= Thriller= world-peace, flashlight
    57= Beat It= England, changes
    127= Moonwalker= the-real-thing
    107= Earth Song= Aquarius
    175=Man In The Mirror= your-destiny
    69= Beyonce
    110=Adventure= look-for-me, wait-for-me (I kid you not guys!)
    127= Black or White= the-real-thing
    132= Army of LOVE= live-to-tell
    78= Army of= start, genesis
    54=LOVE= play, our
    114= History= prisoner, the-beginning
    75= Shamone= friends, genius, marry
    103= piece-by-piece= have-faith-in
    92= fire engine= I-believe-in, look-for, wait-for
    92= Staples
    65= Center= stay, save-me, music, Vienna, seven, Pepsi
    65= Prince, Blanket
    65=Bamsday
    63= Paris= try, i-love
    63= Ireland
    77= Simmer= wants, power, wake-up
    87= truth= dream-link, is-a-feeling
    135= shall prevail= bring-me-to-life (this freaked me out!)
    120= Doppelganger= Illuminati, Archangel Michael, planet Earth
    82= backwards= Mr. Magoo, Earth Day
    49= Carol= alive, escape
    57= Wood= England, Beat It, deceived, fooled, actor
    124=shove-a-fist= Michael Jackson, mad-tea-party
    110= wonderland= adventure, summer of 2010
    I have so much more......let me know if you want them........I will be happy to post......they are amazing coincidences.
    I also plugged in a few numbers:
    7= Bad
    17= Back
    71= dreaming, spider
    71= John Doe (interesting that the ambulance had 71 on it)

When I lost use of that website, I found another <!-- m -->http://www.gematrix.org<!-- m -->
    it has been very useful with this adventure! Gematria seems to be the term for this.
    Just a little more...........
    remember the sunflowers at the tomb? Remember the frame? Why a frame? (a big thanks to lilwendy's investigation for posting the pic!) I teach art history to kids, so I immediately thought Van Gogh when I saw it on TMZ.....lilwendy reminded me of it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    74= Van Gogh = Gematria, London
    152=sunflowers=double-trouble, eyes-open-and-see, the-secret-sign
    142=sun shower= seventh-sign, forty-two (Elvis' age <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
    also in that tomb pic was something else that caught my eye....white orchids (very pretty)
    122=white orchid= great-deceiver (no disrespect to our fellow hoxie : white_orchid) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I think that's more than enough for one post.......I get going and going and going.....sorry!
    I have another post coming....about the garbage cans and plates!
    Blessings to all..........
    ...or you can read my posts. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I do this stuff a lot!!
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Wow. That is very interesting, and eerie.

Thanks for posting.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Amazing! could you post the rest of the coincidences? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    n/a
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    1967 elvis movie DOUBLE TROUBLE
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Please post the rest. This is fascinating.
    50=tomb=June 15,2010 flesh.
    This month is going to be a hugh one. Doesn't Murray go to court on the 14th?
    Please post the rest. This is fascinating.
    50=tomb=June 15,2010 flesh.
    This month is going to be a hugh one. Doesn't Murray go to court on the 14th?
    Yes he does
  • Wow - you people are amazing! it's too bad the one site is now gone. thank you for sharing this with us. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    The rest of the coincidences.........happy to, thanks!
    95= Neverland= is-the-one, discover, Halloween, film-making, duplicated
    38 = TII = death, Africa, change
    113 = Captain Hook = This Is It, prediction, dream-world, auditory, propofol (form the first post)
    39=angel= mate, team, cardiac
    81= arrest= beginning, another
    120= cardiac arrest= Illuminati, doppelganger, Archangel Michael, Planet Earth (from 1st post)
    51= find me = Michael (from the first post)
    143= Wizard of Oz = change-the-world, it-takes-two
    95= Peter Pan= is-the-one, have-no-fear
    82= backwards= a-beginning, love-is
    37= UCLA= dies, begin, Dubai
    91= in July= a-reality, future, mirror
    133= forest lawn= everything, you-love-me, is-the-reason, is-so-amazing
    124= I love you= the-future, the mirror, Michael Jackson (from 1st post)
    73= Sony= crazy, loves, patience, Jackson (from 1st)
    90= make believe= reality, real-love
    41=garbage= dream, lock, key, help
    83= Monkey= connected, believe-in, waiting, lonely
    58= Please= drive, is-peace, feeling, in-reach, two
    41=Help= dream, lock, key, garbage ("monkey please help"-Paris' you tube vid)
    71= demanding= dreaming, spider, john doe (from 1st post)
    110= Christmas= accidental death, adventure, summer of 2010
    175= it is all for love= man in the mirror, your destiny

I spelled out a few words:
    believe = 60 in Gematria I spelled it out....
    97=sixty=the Beatles, airport

o2 arena I spelled out otwo
    73=otwo=jackson

That's most of it......very odd coincidences.....if I find more, I'll post them <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    (sorry about my paragraphs......I'm a newbie lol)
    Have a great day!
    The rest of the coincidences.........happy to, thanks!
    95= Neverland= is-the-one, discover, Halloween, film-making, duplicated
    113 = Captain Hook = This Is It, prediction, dream-world, auditory, propofol (form the first post)
    39=angel= mate, team, cardiac
    81= arrest= beginning, another
    120= cardiac arrest= Illuminati, doppelganger, Archangel Michael, Planet Earth (from 1st post)
    51= find me = Michael (from the first post)
    143= Wizard of Oz = change-the-world, it-takes-two
    95= Peter Pan= is-the-one, have-no-fear
    82= backwards= a-beginning, love-is
    91= in July= a-reality, future, mirror
    133= forest lawn= everything, you-love-me, is-the-reason, is-so-amazing
    124= I love you= the-future, the mirror, Michael Jackson (from 1st post)
    73= Sony= crazy, loves, patience, Jackson (from 1st)
    90= make believe= reality, real-love
    41=garbage= dream, lock, key, help
    83= Monkey= connected, believe-in, waiting, lonely
    58= Please= drive, is-peace, feeling, in-reach, two
    41=Help= dream, lock, key, garbage ("monkey please help"-Paris' you tube vid)
    71= demanding= dreaming, spider, john doe (from 1st post)
    175= it is all for love= man in the mirror, your destiny

I spelled out a few words:
    believe = 60 in Gematria I spelled it out....
    97=sixty=the Beatles, airport

o2 arena I spelled out otwo
    73=otwo=jackson

That's most of it......very odd coincidences.....if I find more, I'll post them <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    (sorry about my paragraphs......I'm a newbie lol)
    Have a great day!

This is so awesome! Thank you for making my day even if this may mean nothing. It cheered me up <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Very amazing! Good find. I can't help but feel that somebody that knows Michael's hoax story is sitting on the site giving back the words and phrases that relate more to MJ. Maybe the William was Will.I.Am. Does this new gematrics site give the same words back to you? It's definately freaky. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Very nice!
    SO, 51-MICHAEL-FIND ME! HA!
    I guess Michael still lives in his childhood and plays Blind man's buff with us. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I do think special words/phrases are being sent out....somehow. When the site shut down all of a sudden, I felt like I had got too close. I was typing in all these words associated and poof, site gone. The other site is still up and going....it's ok, but the first site was better. Glad you asked about Will i am.....that is what I first thought when the site went down. I am going to go out on a limb here.......how much do we know about Will i am? Black Eyed Peas, worked with Michael some......acted in a some movies.....hummmm, very interesting...talented dude, no doubt!
    Almost forgot <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    79= Will i am = Billie Jean, listen, paradox, remember, rehearse
    very odd indeed!
    What abou the rabbit?
    I do not see man in the mirror and jhon doe <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    I do think special words/phrases are being sent out....somehow. When the site shut down all of a sudden, I felt like I had got too close. I was typing in all these words associated and poof, site gone. The other site is still up and going....it's ok, but the first site was better. Glad you asked about Will i am.....that is what I first thought when the site went down. I am going to go out on a limb here.......how much do we know about Will i am? Black Eyed Peas, worked with Michael some......acted in a some movies.....hummmm, very interesting...talented dude, no doubt!
    How did you know what words to type?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • FoxelloFoxello Posts: 48
    The number coincidences are amazing....BUT......would MJ really go through all the hassle of ensuring everything that he wrote, recorded, named, etc, were linked to the death hoax? Great investigating, but on this occasion I think it may just be a coincidence, albeit a quite spooky one <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Thanks for the responses......makes me feel better to know I am not the only one who finds these coincidences odd. Foxello- in no way do I think Michael wrote songs, planned his life around all these.....that's too much, you are right! However, there are some really weird ones.....let's look at the number 71: Michael climbed out of a huge spider in TII; why a spider...sure it's creepy, it's Thriller etc. but, spider happens to also equal 71. 71 was on the ambulance. There has been talk of someone else died instead, don't know who exactly....that's a John Doe to us correct? Three guesses what "John Doe" equals? 71

The new site gives me some of the same words. It always adds up the correct number. That first sight gave some interesting phrases: I typed in, "Eyes Have it" (from a TMZ article)
    I got the phrase, "happy-ending"....just odd. Man In The Mirror = your-destiny came from the first site I had. The new site also lists the phrases "Seventy Seven" and "In God We Trust" as a match for Man In The Mirror (all with 175 number)

Awesome catch on the Elvis movie! Of all people to want sunflowers for Michael...LMP?
    Also, if sunflowers were really his favorite flower....why don't we see them at the memorial or burial? One would think a favorite flower would be present there??????

Rabbit....good word! let's take a look:
    52= rabbit= Earth, Nwo, devil, kept, pride, heart (another odd one!)

As far as knowing what words.....I just started with the obvious; Michael, Jackson, etc. then started thinking of all the words/phrases we have seen. Just now, I just thought of trying Conrad Murray ...... 151= Conrad Murray= Once Upon a Time also equals Jesus Christ (that's out there.....but a really funny coincidence, ha?)

Anyways, you can see why I was nervous to post all this. I know it's out there.....crazy, wild stuff! Glad I did though.....thanks guys! I am going to post about the garbage and plates later.... Have an awesome day! Blessings!
  • I think a lot of us have greatly underestimated the importance of numerology in the hoax, and in the real world for that matter.

I think it's wonderful that more people are doing their research and entertaining these ideas. Even if YOU don't "believe" in it, it's more than likely that Michael does (Elvis too). And it's important to remember that just because one doesn't believe in something, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

One thing I'm absolutely sure of, is that coincidences do not exist.
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    65= Prince, Blanket
    63= Paris= try, i-love
    63= Ireland
    65=Bamsday
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    ...I went to that page and it's creepy..lol

Jackson = Go Forth And Conquer, Movie, In Your Face ( <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> at this one), The Last Trump, Living, Egypt

Dave Dave = Power dressing
  • Very amazing! Good find. I can't help but feel that somebody that knows Michael's hoax story is sitting on the site giving back the words and phrases that relate more to MJ. Maybe the William was Will.I.Am. Does this new gematrics site give the same words back to you? It's definately freaky. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Very amazing! Good find. I can't help but feel that somebody that knows Michael's hoax story is sitting on the site giving back the words and phrases that relate more to MJ. Maybe the William was Will.I.Am. Does this new gematrics site give the same words back to you? It's definately freaky. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

lol no it doesn't work like that, there are just random words people type and according to the numbers you get, you will get one word or another..noone gives you nothing. That's aleatory