Coincidences.....?

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    brian oxman = Final Curtain Call <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> , The Antichrist, Wicked Will, Image Of Satan, Stubborn, Stubborn, Corrupt, A Osama Bin Laden

Final Curtain Call = brian oxman, Six Six Six, July Fourth, Let There Be Light, Thats All Folks, The Seventh Day, The Number Of A Man, 2011 Ford Explorer
    Michael Jackson Is Alive = December Twenty Ten, Go Forth And Conquer, The Last Man Standing, Last But Not Least, To Thyself Be True, Knowledge Is Power, Overcome The World, The Wrong Theory

Michael Jackson Is Not Dead = Somewhere, Van Surfing, I Am So Happy And Grateful

Neverland Ranch = Gods Saver, Walk Free, Jackson Family, False Knowledge, Absolute Faith, Forever After, For Ever And A Day, Vision Of Peace, Ancient Egypt, Mickey Mouse

Jackson family = September Eleventh, Represents, Mickey Mouse, Agree To Disagree, Vision Of Peace, An Eye For An Eye, Neverland Ranch
  • This site has me very weirded out seriously. The way it works is you can add words to it. So whoever created the site made a database. Now every time a word gets looked up on here, it can be added to the database. Then when you look up another word the added words and the those in the original database that have the same numerical value will show up.

So why are so many things related to Michael and the theories of this hoax in this database in the first place?

Another thing I find extremely odd is a couple things that came up when I put my name in because they really do seem to be related to me in regards to this hoax and things I have been interested in. Especially the following:

Ancient Archeology - My Egyptian research for those videos.

Duality - I have been going on for weeks about how I believe there is no double but it's actually duality and I even made a video about that.

There is more but those two just really have me speechless.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    The more I look around at the sight, the more weird it gets. It does seem to be loaded with things related to Michael. I think it was/is being used by someone. Either to just mess with us, or something more. However, it still comes down to the absolute fact/coincidence of numbers and words matching (weird!). I have looked at other sites. This is the only active one that brings up pre-loaded words, that I can find. I wish you guys could have seen that first site I talked about. It was unbelievable the words and phrases that would come up:
    Adventure = 110 = "look-for-me" and "wait-for-me". Like Michael told everyone in TII, "....it's all a great adventure, nothing to be afraid of.........."

One more thing, I just thought of. The other night I was playing around on this current site. I kid you not.....there was an advertisement for a "Michael Jackson Bobble-Head Doll". I clicked on that ad. It was from a company named "Triumph International" owned by a guy named Al Malnik ..... anybody know of this guy? I haven't seen the ad since.
    Thanks for being as curious as me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> You guys are AWESOME!
    Blessings!
  • The more I look around at the sight, the more weird it gets. It does seem to be loaded with things related to Michael. I think it was/is being used by someone. Either to just mess with us, or something more. However, it still comes down to the absolute fact/coincidence of numbers and words matching (weird!). I have looked at other sites. This is the only active one that brings up pre-loaded words, that I can find. I wish you guys could have seen that first site I talked about. It was unbelievable the words and phrases that would come up:
    Adventure = 110 = "look-for-me" and "wait-for-me". Like Michael told everyone in TII, "....it's all a great adventure, nothing to be afraid of.........."

One more thing, I just thought of. The other night I was playing around on this current site. I kid you not.....there was an advertisement for a "Michael Jackson Bobble-Head Doll". I clicked on that ad. It was from a company named "Triumph International" owned by a guy named Al Malnik ..... anybody know of this guy? I haven't seen the ad since.
    Thanks for being as curious as me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> You guys are AWESOME!
    Blessings!
    Al Malnik is a reputed mobster who lives in Florida and is connected to Michael. His wife uploaded some pictures of Michael and his kids to her facebook page after June 25th. these were reportedly stolen and later sold to TMZ. There was quite a controversy about this early on in the hoax.

Malnick with Blanket

malnikblanket2-300x300.jpg

Malnik with Michael

mj_01.jpg

almalnik.jpg

Costume party with Malnik & Michael

2.jpg

Malnik, his wife with Michael & the kids

1d96bd18c168021965e3e8a5ca09c66d4a6.jpg

One of the pictures reportedly sold to TMZ

blanket-michael-prince-michael-and-.jpg
    You thought you've seen it all? Well not really, have a look:

King Of Pop = Death Is False, Dom Sheldon -(keep this in mind!)-, Deaths Door, This Site, Child Sacrifice, Finagles Law -(known as Murphy's Law)-, Wouldn't, Necessary, Swine Flu, Quietly, Convenience --> This is not a joke I didn't make this up!

London O2 Arena = Crush, Heart Broken, Rise And Shine, I Am Unafraid, Pastor, Earth Song, Brotherhood, Seven Of Nine, Null And Void, Smart Casual, Life Is All False, Deaths Is False, Takin Me Higher (give in to me? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ), Rockin Robin

Coroner = Shelter (in the coroner's van?), A No Brainer, Elizabeth, Captured, California, Agreement, Ghosts

Jackson House = Transport, Reincarnation, Hit The Target, End Of Story, Well Call You, Straight As A Die

California Medical Board = Source, Consciousness, Seventy Seven, Ancient Archeology, Lend Me Your Ears, World Cup Soccer, Transcending Time, We Band Of Brothers, It Looks Like A Scam (creepy), Man In The Mirror, She Drives Me Wild, Another Part Of Me

I searched for info about Dom Sheldon, and the first thing that pop'd up was: D.S (song) -Wikipedia-

"D.S." is an album track by Michael Jackson from his 1995 double disc record HIStory. It is track six on the second disc, one of the three songs from that disc whose lyrics are printed in the album booklet, and is four minutes and forty-nine seconds in length. The song is often cited as a derogatory reference to Santa Barbara County District Attorney Tom Sneddon, whose name is similar to the subject of the song, Dom Sheldon. When Jackson was accused of child sexual abuse in 1993, the investigation was controlled by Sneddon, who also ordered that Jackson be strip searched. The criminal investigation was subsequently closed due to lack of evidence and Jackson was not charged with a crime. Jackson was angered by the allegations, his perception of being mistreated by the police and media, and the negative effect on his health.
    Shortly afterwards, he began work on HIStory. The track "D.S." is written, composed and produced by Jackson and includes a guitar solo by Slash. It is a rock song that conveys themes such as bitterness, isolation and paranoia much like the rest of the album. There was no major critical analysis of the song from mainstream reviews when HIStory was issued, but the song's connection to Tom Sneddon was widely reported in the media. Jackson was subsequently involved in projects that made coded references to Sneddon and the 1993 investigation.
    Jackson was the subject of another child sexual abuse allegation in 2003, with the investigation and 2005 trial prosecution again led by Sneddon. These repeated investigations and derogatory comments made against Jackson have led to allegations that Sneddon had, or appeared to have, a "vendetta" against the singer. Fans of the entertainer sang "D.S." outside the court house of Jackson's 2005 trial every day.

LYRICS: ---> GET READY!!! This is so damn CREEPY!! WOW

They wanna get my ass
    Dead or alive
    You know he really tried to take me
    Down by surprise
    I bet he missioned with the CIA
    He don't do half what he say

Don Standdon is a cold man

He out shock in every single way
    He'll stop at nothing just to get his political say
    He think he hot cause he's BSTA
    I bet he never had a social life anyway

You think he brother with the KKK?
    I bet his mother never taught him
    right anyway
    He want your vote just to remain TA.

Donas Standdon is a cold man

Does he send letters to the FBI?
    Did he say to either do it or die?

[youtube:2pakg4bu]

Finagles Law -(known as Murphy's Law)-

It is found that anything that can go wrong at sea generally does go wrong sooner or later, so it is not to be wondered that owners prefer the safe to the scientific.... Sufficient stress can hardly be laid on the advantages of simplicity. The human factor cannot be safely neglected in planning machinery. If attention is to be obtained, the engine must be such that the engineer will be disposed to attend to it.
    American Dialect Society member Bill Mullins has found a slightly broader version of the aphorism in reference to stage magic. The British stage magician Nevil Maskelyne wrote in 1908:
    It is an experience common to all men to find that, on any special occasion, such as the production of a magical effect for the first time in public, everything that can go wrong will go wrong. Whether we must attribute this to the malignity of matter or to the total depravity of inanimate things, whether the exciting cause is hurry, worry, or what not, the fact remains.
    Murphy's law emerged in its most modern form no later than 1952, as an epigraph to a mountaineering book by Jack Sack, who described it as an "ancient mountaineering adage":
    Anything that can possibly go wrong, does.
    Well gang, I think we have another mystery on our hands (sorry, also a Scooby-Doo fan)

Serenitys_Dream:
    Why on Earth would Al Melnik's company advertise a Michael Jackson Bobble-Head doll on a genatria website loaded with words related to MJ and this hoax? Is it me......or does Michael not look real happy in any of those pics with Al? His eyes are showing tremendous sadness to me....breaks my heart. Thanks for the post and pics......his name sounded familiar. You're awesome!

Hazzely:
    You Go!!!! WOW! Great finds with this. It's just weird! I had spelled out O2 like this
    otwo = 73 = Jackson Thank you also for the post....just awesome!

All I can say is thank you guys! I am not crazy!!!
    Michael, Michael, Michael.......when this is over.....can we sit down to a Coke and a Smile? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (Coke's tag-line has been "The Real Thing" it equals 127 guess what Moonwalker is?)
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonbobblehead.com/<!-- m --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Entity Name: TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC.
    Entity Number: C1301282
    Date Filed: 03/09/1984
    Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
    Entity Address: ZIFFREN BRITTENHAM LLP, C/O JOHN BRANCA, 1801 CENTURY PARK WEST
    Entity City, State, Zip: LOS ANGELES CA 90067-6406
    Agent for Service of Process: VINCENT CHIEFFO
    Agent Address: C/O GREENBERG TRAURIG, 2450 COLORADO AVE., SUITE 400E
    Agent City, State, Zip: PASADENA CA 90404

<!-- m -->http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/cbs.aspx<!-- m -->

Hmmm, could MJ himself be behind it?.....
    I don´t know. But the bobble-head nods... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    But bobble-heads only nod when they're pushed. That gematrix site and ad is suspicious, and needs more research for sure. I especially don't like the very sad look on his face when Al and his friends have their hands pressing down on his shoulders (control?). It said on one site the pics were taken in 2003, which is the year of the second allegations, definately something that would weigh heavily on his mind. It also said they got together often, so maybe Michael really could be himself and trust him with what was on his heart. I found a pic that looks like MJ relaxing with him.
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    But bobble-heads only nod when they're pushed.
    They may get their stimulus from the surrounding, but they also react independent on the slightest scarcely perceptible vibrations. Actually that´s the funny thing about them- you don´t need to push them hard.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • You thought you've seen it all? Well not really, have a look:

King Of Pop = Death Is False, Dom Sheldon -(keep this in mind!)-, Deaths Door, This Site, Child Sacrifice, Finagles Law -(known as Murphy's Law)-, Wouldn't, Necessary, Swine Flu, Quietly, Convenience --> This is not a joke I didn't make this up!

London O2 Arena = Crush, Heart Broken, Rise And Shine, I Am Unafraid, Pastor, Earth Song, Brotherhood, Seven Of Nine, Null And Void, Smart Casual, Life Is All False, Deaths Is False, Takin Me Higher (give in to me? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ), Rockin Robin

Coroner = Shelter (in the coroner's van?), A No Brainer, Elizabeth, Captured, California, Agreement, Ghosts

Jackson House = Transport, Reincarnation, Hit The Target, End Of Story, Well Call You, Straight As A Die

California Medical Board = Source, Consciousness, Seventy Seven, Ancient Archeology, Lend Me Your Ears, World Cup Soccer, Transcending Time, We Band Of Brothers, It Looks Like A Scam (creepy), Man In The Mirror, She Drives Me Wild, Another Part Of Me

I searched for info about Dom Sheldon, and the first thing that pop'd up was: D.S (song) -Wikipedia-

"D.S." is an album track by Michael Jackson from his 1995 double disc record HIStory. It is track six on the second disc, one of the three songs from that disc whose lyrics are printed in the album booklet, and is four minutes and forty-nine seconds in length. The song is often cited as a derogatory reference to Santa Barbara County District Attorney Tom Sneddon, whose name is similar to the subject of the song, Dom Sheldon. When Jackson was accused of child sexual abuse in 1993, the investigation was controlled by Sneddon, who also ordered that Jackson be strip searched. The criminal investigation was subsequently closed due to lack of evidence and Jackson was not charged with a crime. Jackson was angered by the allegations, his perception of being mistreated by the police and media, and the negative effect on his health.
    Shortly afterwards, he began work on HIStory. The track "D.S." is written, composed and produced by Jackson and includes a guitar solo by Slash. It is a rock song that conveys themes such as bitterness, isolation and paranoia much like the rest of the album. There was no major critical analysis of the song from mainstream reviews when HIStory was issued, but the song's connection to Tom Sneddon was widely reported in the media. Jackson was subsequently involved in projects that made coded references to Sneddon and the 1993 investigation.
    Jackson was the subject of another child sexual abuse allegation in 2003, with the investigation and 2005 trial prosecution again led by Sneddon. These repeated investigations and derogatory comments made against Jackson have led to allegations that Sneddon had, or appeared to have, a "vendetta" against the singer. Fans of the entertainer sang "D.S." outside the court house of Jackson's 2005 trial every day.

LYRICS: ---> GET READY!!! This is so damn CREEPY!! WOW

They wanna get my ass
    Dead or alive
    You know he really tried to take me
    Down by surprise
    I bet he missioned with the CIA

He out shock in every single way
    He'll stop at nothing just to get his political say
    He think he hot cause he's BSTA
    I bet he never had a social life anyway

You think he brother with the KKK?
    I bet his mother never taught him
    right anyway
    He want your vote just to remain TA.

Does he send letters to the FBI?
    Did he say to either do it or die?

[youtube:374yu0sn]

Finagles Law -(known as Murphy's Law)-

It is found that anything that can go wrong at sea generally does go wrong sooner or later, so it is not to be wondered that owners prefer the safe to the scientific.... Sufficient stress can hardly be laid on the advantages of simplicity. The human factor cannot be safely neglected in planning machinery. If attention is to be obtained, the engine must be such that the engineer will be disposed to attend to it.
    American Dialect Society member Bill Mullins has found a slightly broader version of the aphorism in reference to stage magic. The British stage magician Nevil Maskelyne wrote in 1908:
    It is an experience common to all men to find that, on any special occasion, such as the production of a magical effect for the first time in public, everything that can go wrong will go wrong. Whether we must attribute this to the malignity of matter or to the total depravity of inanimate things, whether the exciting cause is hurry, worry, or what not, the fact remains.
    Murphy's law emerged in its most modern form no later than 1952, as an epigraph to a mountaineering book by Jack Sack, who described it as an "ancient mountaineering adage":
    Anything that can possibly go wrong, does.
    D.S. was originally titled T.S. It can be found in Michaels hand written lyrics. i find this interesting <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But most of you probably already know this.
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    The reason why he used D.S is because he didnt want to get sue., D.S doesnt have nothing to do wiith the hoax <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • The reason why he used D.S is because he didnt want to get sue., D.S doesnt have nothing to do wiith the hoax <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Sorry <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Done with this <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    The reason why he used D.S is because he didnt want to get sue., D.S doesnt have nothing to do wiith the hoax <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Sorry <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Done with this <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    what do u mean?
    http://www.michaeljacksonbobblehead.com/ <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Wonder why I found Al Malnik? I just searched and found it right away. The date here is from 1984.....did Al come along after that? Hey maybe if we add the date to the address to the....JUST KIDDING!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Interesting enough........the word bobble-head yes, gematria:
    56= bobble-head = Isis, Will (or maybe will?), the end, friend, April 14, 2010, April 4, 2010, April 20, 2010, this, Kenya
    Thought Serenity_Dreams might like the Isis connection <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • http://www.michaeljacksonbobblehead.com/ <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

You thought right! All I can say is freaken WOW <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Wonder why I found Al Malnik? I just searched and found it right away. The date here is from 1984.....did Al come along after that? Hey maybe if we add the date to the address to the....JUST KIDDING!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Interesting enough........the word bobble-head yes, gematria:
    56= bobble-head = Isis, Will (or maybe will?), the end, friend, April 14, 2010, April 4, 2010, April 20, 2010, this, Kenya
    Thought Serenity_Dreams might like the Isis connection <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    You thought right! All I can say is freaken WOW!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    "D.S. was originally titled T.S. It can be found in Michaels hand written lyrics. i find this interesting <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But most of you probably already know this."

Wow, ConfusedLOVE, I did not know that! I think that's very interesting! Thanks!
    Blessings!
  • "D.S. was originally titled T.S. It can be found in Michaels hand written lyrics. i find this interesting <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But most of you probably already know this."

Wow, ConfusedLOVE, I did not know that! I think that's very interesting! Thanks!
    Blessings!

Thank You, it is very nice not to have someone rolling their eyes <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> at me. I appreciate your comment.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    SOULE SHAUN=LUNAR ECLIPSE=KENNY ORTEGA=BEST BELIEVE IT=RANDY JACKSON=YOU WILL DIE ( <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> )=WORST LIAR=I HAVE FREE WILL
  • Hawaii - Michael - Mars - Gary - pot (lol) - Batman - find me!
    Gotta love this thread ..
    The end is fascinating...
    1.- Jermaine Jackson = The Die Has Been Cast

Jermaine in English Gematria Equals: 450 (4+5=9)
    2.- Jermaine = The Truth Is Hidden

Janet Jackson in English Gematria Equals: 738 (7+3+8=18 ; 18:2=9)
    3.- Janet Jackson = Is It Scary

Prince Jackson in English Gematria Equals: 828 (8+2+8= 18; 18:2=9)
      4.-
    Prince Jackson = Believe Also In Me

Cardiac Arrest in English Gematria Equals: 720 (7+2=9)
    Cardiac Arrest = First Born, Picture, Small Sacrifices, Illuminati, Archangel Michael, I Bear A Charmed Life, Lucid Dreaming, Planet Earth, Zeitgeist, Occult Logic, Needs Must, Thumbs Up, No Emotion, As Easy As Pie (lol), Masonic Logic, The Truth

Heart Attack in English Gematria Equals: 648 (6+4+8=18 ; 18:2= 9)
    Heart Attack = Iluminati, Off The Wall, Drive Away, In The Earth

This is the best part

Michael Jackson Fake Death in English Gematria Equals: 1110 (1+1+1= 3)
    Michael Jackson Fake Death = Revelation, Wait, Better Than The Competition, True Blood Season 3 Episode 1 (LOL), Satan And Hell Are Defeated, Beginning Of Wisdom, Repent And Be Born Again, He Died On Behalf Of Mankind, We Can Annihilate Them, 2010 Mtv Movie Awards, Lunar Eclipse June 2010, It Was All A Pipe Dream

Michael Jackson Not Dead in English Gematria Equals: 1122 (1+1+2+2= 6 ; 6:2= 3)
    Michael Jackson Not Dead = Lisa Marie Presley, Keep Your Chin Up, No More Worries

Michael Jackson Alive in English Gematria Equals: 1038 (1+3+8=12 ; 12:4= 3)
    Michael Jackson Alive = Seven Times Nine, Its All For You, Yellow Brick Road

Jackson Brothers in English Gematria Equals: 1068 (1+6+8= 15; 15:5= 3)
    Jackson Brothers = Ark Of The Covenant

Liberian Girl in English Gematria Equals: 696 (6+9+6= 21; 21:7= 3 or the other way around 21:3= 7)
    Liberian Girl = Nine Nine Nine, Morphine, Arrangement, Thursday (25th of june was on a Thursday), Bedroom Set, Say My Name (And I'll be there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ... )

June 25th in English Gematria Equals: 468 (4+6+8= 18; 18:2= 9)
    June 25th = Genesis, Repent, Travel, Decision, Baby Be mine, Genesis 2 24

Genesis 2:24

Therefore a man leaves his father and his mother and clings to his wife, and they become one flesh. (Genesis 2:24, NRSV).

"Therefore..,"
    takes us back to what had just happened in this context. God saw it was not good for man to be alone, so He made a suitable helper. The record says that: "...the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place. Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man." On this occasion Adam said, "This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman because she was taken out of Man." When these creation events took place, God said: "THEREFORE," or "for this reason, a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh." [NEW TESTAMENT REFERENCES: Matt. 19: 5 & Eph. 5:31].

"...A man..."
    The statement in Genesis 2:24 was meant for every human being. Adam had no father and mother; thus it is implied, this is meant for all in the human race; everybody with a father and mother. God was setting up an institution for the human race.

"...Leave his father and his mother..."
    It is noteworthy, there is a "cleaving" in this statement, but before the "cleaving," there is "leaving." This is about leaving your family of origin and making your own family. As vital and permanent as the child-parent relationship is, a proper husband-wife relationship warrants leaving the earlier relationship.

"...And shall cleave unto his wife..."
    This is about marriage as God intends it, and this involves leaving and cleaving. Sometimes the English word "cleave" means to divide or split (a butcher uses a cleaver to cut meat). But in Genesis 2:24, the opposite is meant: to adhere, to stick, to be attached by strong tie. It is a verb, and it involves determined action to stay with somebody, out of deep love and commitment; It is not just emotional; it is not passive; it is the attitude and activity of staying close to someone. It is adherence rooted in a shared will or intent. The same word is used in Deut. 10:20 (NASB) and other passages in that context, to signify wholehearted commitment (Deut. 11:22; 13:4; 30:20). Marriage requires maintenance!

"...One flesh..."
    To be one flesh is the result of leaving and cleaving; and this is much more than just a physical union. This is about giving and receiving; joining and responding. This is emotional; this is intellectual; this is about love and care and attention. And - only as we leave and cleave and develop closeness in all these other ways - can there be the kind of physical union that's right, ideal and nourishing. This union should last as long as we live. The Bible teaches one man and one woman for life with only one exception (Matt. 19:9).

When marriage is dealt with in Matthew 19 by Jesus, and Ephesians 5 by Paul, both refer back to God's institution of this union at creation. Here is something that has never changed: The law that binds a man and woman together in this relationship is the law of God, expressed in the statement: "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

Autopsy Report in English Gematria Equals: 1254 (1+2+5+4= 12; 12:4= 3)
    Autopsy Report = What You Got To Do, It Will Never Happen, The First And The Last, Tell Me Im Not Dreaming, Publish Your Book (Katherine's better <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ), Word Equals A Number (7? 9? 3?), About Two Billions (very true..I think Sony&AEG know this better than us)

Is Michael Jackson Really Dead? in English Gematria Equals: 1434 (1+4+3+4= 12; 12:4= 3)
    Is Michael Jackson Really Dead? = Better Safe Than Sorry, Mind Control Technique, He Who Is The All Seeing Eye

Memorial Staples Center in English Gematria Equals: 1458 (1+4+5+8= 18; 18:2= 9)
    Memorial Staples Center = Make Him An Offer He Cant Refuse, Elvis, Not Tonight Josephine (LOL!!), Suspension Of Disbelief, Nineth Reason To Get Free, If You Knew What I Knew

Hold you breath..and take a sit!

Forest Lawn Crypt in English Gematria Equals: 1290 (1+2+9= 12; 12:4= 3)

Again..I insist..please take a sit I don't want you to faint right there
    Forest Lawn Crypt = Michael Jackson Is Not Dead (Er....O.O), Elivs Aron Presley
  • ClassOf2013ClassOf2013 Posts: 187
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> omg so cool!! Thanks 4 posting
    Now that I have regained myself......'
    who is behind this??????? Obviously someone is messing with us........
    Michael, if it's you, you owe me a Coke (or beverage of your choice <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

Great posting Hazzely! It's too weird...... how many coincidences are there? It takes the reasoning of "coincidence" away.
    There are ones I posted in threads about the stripper and about the letter from Paris...if you guys are interested.

Thanks again for digging this stuff like I do!
    You're all awesome!

Blessings!

LOL!!!
    106 = blessings = The Jackson 5, Best Believe, Soul Mate
    1+6= 7
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Thanks for the responses......makes me feel better to know I am not the only one who finds these coincidences odd. Foxello- in no way do I think Michael wrote songs, planned his life around all these.....that's too much, you are right! However, there are some really weird ones.....let's look at the number 71: Michael climbed out of a huge spider in TII; why a spider...sure it's creepy, it's Thriller etc. but, spider happens to also equal 71. 71 was on the ambulance. There has been talk of someone else died instead, don't know who exactly....that's a John Doe to us correct? Three guesses what "John Doe" equals? 71

The new site gives me some of the same words. It always adds up the correct number. That first sight gave some interesting phrases: I typed in, "Eyes Have it" (from a TMZ article)
    I got the phrase, "happy-ending"....just odd. Man In The Mirror = your-destiny came from the first site I had. The new site also lists the phrases "Seventy Seven" and "In God We Trust" as a match for Man In The Mirror (all with 175 number)

Awesome catch on the Elvis movie! Of all people to want sunflowers for Michael...LMP?
    Also, if sunflowers were really his favorite flower....why don't we see them at the memorial or burial? One would think a favorite flower would be present there??????

Rabbit....good word! let's take a look:
    52= rabbit= Earth, Nwo, devil, kept, pride, heart (another odd one!)

As far as knowing what words.....I just started with the obvious; Michael, Jackson, etc. then started thinking of all the words/phrases we have seen. Just now, I just thought of trying Conrad Murray ......

151= Conrad Murray= Once Upon a Time

also equals Jesus Christ (that's out there.....but a really funny coincidence, ha?)

Anyways, you can see why I was nervous to post all this. I know it's out there.....crazy, wild stuff! Glad I did though.....thanks guys! I am going to post about the garbage and plates later.... Have an awesome day! Blessings!

There are NO such things as coincidences!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=74&t=7872&sid=8e57d97738e9c9a8329f0baa83786c1e#p194103<!-- l -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    151= Conrad Murray= Once Upon a Time

also equals Jesus Christ

(that's out there.....but a really funny coincidence, ha?)

Anyways, you can see why I was nervous to post all this. I know it's out there.....crazy, wild stuff! Glad I did though.....thanks guys! I am going to post about the garbage and plates later.... Have an awesome day! Blessings!

There are NO such things as coincidences!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=74&t=7872&sid=8e57d97738e9c9a8329f0baa83786c1e#p194103<!-- l -->

Also, this:
    51= find me = Michael (from the first post)

Hold onto your hair, kids <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> This is not a coincidence either! Is JESUS involved in the hoax?? Unlike MJ, He is EASY to find! Let's go to the horses mouth, God's Word.

This may sound BIZARRE, but it has always worked for me, so either it is working again, or I am losing it REALLY bad! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I had a dream about MJ--only the 3rd one in my entire life, despite everyones' tips to watch his videos before bed, and I do play his music all day at work! "He" spoke to me! I know dreams point out things that we miss while awake--things we don't realize we are seeing...not that he actually showed up...(I know, I know: "Who CARES about YOUR stupid dream--you just ate too much pizza or something" <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Well, I'll just tell you what MJ told ME: "If you don't like it , don't LOOK!"

Very briefly, I was waiting in a sitting room in some hotel, watching a huge monorail outside the building window. Didn't know what I was waiting for, so I just sat there. A familiar voice said, "Just a minute--I'll be right out!" and directly, out came MJ wearing nothing but a bath towel holding it with one hand and rummaging in a case for a comb or something.

I'm sure my face lit up <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> as I sort of laughed with speechless surprise! He must've thought I was laughing at him, because he said, distractedly, "If you don't like it, don't look" and he went back to the bathroom! When he came back he was dry and dressed, except for his hair---a little "damp, behind the ears" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> (clue) God sometimes speaks to us in "figures of speech" in dreams... I tried to tell him I wasn't laughing at him---he SURPRISED me! But he just chuckled , as he tried hard to suppress a grin and said, "I LIKE to surprise <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> people!" He knew why I was there, but I still didn't. He said, "Come on." And we left the suite.

SORRY <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I woke up <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Maybe my heart was racing or something <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .)

No matter, here is the good stuff (gooder <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> I need to strip this Scripture, and, again, "If you don't like it, don't look" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But there is a clue here.

God is tattling on MJ!!! I know it! Check this out:

LUKE chapter 24. Before the disciples of JC know He has come back to life, a few of them are walking home all sad, and a stranger asks if he may walk with them. Yeah, whatever. They heard his tomb was empty, some of the women said so, but this was as NONSENSE to them. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> They talked together (no internet, tho!) of all the things which had happened . And it came to pass, that WHILE they communed together <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> (Come together over ME) JC Himself drew near and went with them. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> (MJ is here) But their eyes were "holden" and they knew him not---or didn't REALIZE who they were seeing! He said to them, "What manner of communications are these, that ye have, one to another, and ye are SO SAD, (you "Hoaxers"?) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

One of the guys says, "WHAT? are you some alien? How can you not know WHO died ??? And how certain women (MO & Souza??) also of our company (MJHDI Forum) made us astonished, saying he is ALIVE?? And how we went to his tomb and saw him NO where!" Jesus says: "YOU GUYS !!!??" (To Be continued...sorry my computer time is up. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> )