Coincidences.....?

12346»

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Hey guys,
    LOL...no I have not loaded ANY phrases or words to the site in question. If you go back to my original first post about all this, I had only found this site because of losing another. I have not added a single word to the data base. I do think it's been added to a lot by folks reading here (members and not members). But, what is amazing, is the actual number values do not change. They are matches, regardless of who plugged them in. For instance:
    the thread about Jermaine's twitter pic recently.....about the costumes he supposedly is going to wear (lol) on the board he is holding up, the words I can read clearly are, " Shape Options" I got curious, like I do...
    and looked up gematria, here are the matches for that phrase:
    157 (the number match)
    Thank me later leak
    Pepsi Commercial
    Seven Kingdoms
    Staples Center
    We Are the World

Now, who put those in....I have no idea. I think Jermaine has given us clues all along. Everything is orchestrated in this hoax or whatever it is. Everything. I almost wish this thread could redirect...never thought I'd say that! It would make me feel less crazy for thinking there can't be this many "coincidences" !
    Thank you very much for all the thoughts and time investment with this. I know it's odd, but this many coincidences?
    Michael.... I'll take that Coke anytime now <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Many, Many Blessings!

That was exactly what I thought you said in your OP. That some of these words and phrases related to Michael were already in the database when you originally found it. Thank you for clearing that up.

The hoax started time ago and we weren't the first ones who looked up information on that page
    Maybe other believers registered hoax related words and expressions before we did. As much as you try you can't add a hoax word or expression in the list you want it to be since it's random and only terms with the same numerical value can be placed together
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Soooo, what is gematria revealing to us lately? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hey guys,
    LOL...no I have not loaded ANY phrases or words to the site in question. If you go back to my original first post about all this, I had only found this site because of losing another. I have not added a single word to the data base. I do think it's been added to a lot by folks reading here (members and not members). But, what is amazing, is the actual number values do not change. They are matches, regardless of who plugged them in. For instance:
    the thread about Jermaine's twitter pic recently.....about the costumes he supposedly is going to wear (lol) on the board he is holding up, the words I can read clearly are, " Shape Options" I got curious, like I do...
    157 (the number match)
    Thank me later leak
    Pepsi Commercial
    Seven Kingdoms
    Staples Center
    We Are the World

Now, who put those in....I have no idea. I think Jermaine has given us clues all along. Everything is orchestrated in this hoax or whatever it is. Everything. I almost wish this thread could redirect...never thought I'd say that! It would make me feel less crazy for thinking there can't be this many "coincidences" !
    Thank you very much for all the thoughts and time investment with this. I know it's odd, but this many coincidences?

Many, Many Blessings!

That was exactly what I thought you said in your OP. That some of these words and phrases related to Michael were already in the database when you originally found it. Thank you for clearing that up.

The hoax started time ago and we weren't the first ones who looked up information on that page
    Maybe other believers registered hoax related words and expressions before we did. As much as you try you can't add a hoax word or expression in the list you want it to be since it's random and only terms with the same numerical value can be placed together
    I am not sure what you are trying to say but as I previously stated I will state again...
    Anyway it doesn't really matter the premise is that words with the same numerical value are related in some way and that is the point if you believe in this.

Seems we are saying the same thing so what is it exactly that you are disagreeing with?
    Hey guys,
    157 (the number match)
    Thank me later leak
    Pepsi Commercial
    Seven Kingdoms
    Staples Center
    We Are the World

Many, Many Blessings!

I am not sure what you are trying to say but as I previously stated I will state again...
    Anyway it doesn't really matter the premise is that words with the same numerical value are related in some way and that is the point if you believe in this.

Seems we are saying the same thing so what is it exactly that you are disagreeing with?

I wasn't disagreeing with anyone LOl
    I was actually agreeing with what you said in the previous post
  • Hey guys,
    157 (the number match)
    Thank me later leak
    Pepsi Commercial
    Seven Kingdoms
    Staples Center
    We Are the World

Many, Many Blessings!

I wasn't disagreeing with anyone LOl
    I was actually agreeing with what you said in the previous post

Then I apologize as I misunderstood your post and it seems that there is just so much disagreement on these forums today.
    @Serenity

I agree, I also feel that way..
    There's a lot of pressure right now on the forums and too many fights between believers
    It's really discouraging and worrying..

Sending some love
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I love you guys.......you crack me up, thank you for the discussion. I am glad there are so many questions. It shows were are human and interested in many things. It's awesome.
    Any thoughts on the phrase I mentioned, "Shape Options" ?
    Those matches are undeniably freaky!
    Thank me later leak........ ??????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Pepsi Commercial........ are we supposed to look at that more?
    Staples Center.........why that? is there more to This is It than we see?
    I read MJ had rehearsed also in Burbank, near the airport....anyone know?
    We Are the World...........that is where we saw green-man.....

This gematria is weird stuff for sure. Serenity....yes the links on the site are very odd, indeed. Don't know what to make of it all. The first site I found, didn't have any thing like that. It was a darker background, with just the word calculator. I don't remember ads or anything. I wish that site was back. It was weird how it disappeared on me. I got the feeling I was too close....lol....I sound nuts!

Anyways....thanks guys! I will continue with my gematria search and will post anything new and interesting.
    Have a great week!!!
    Much LOVE and Blessings!
  • THis is fascinating stuff!!

By the way, I'm a little disturbed by the little icon next to the "English Gematria" category in the gematrix.org site. It's a little small, but is that what I think it is?

english.jpg

By the way, I'm a little disturbed by the little icon next to the "English Gematria" category in the gematrix.org site. It's a little small, but is that what I think it is?

english.jpg

The pentagram with one point up is governed by God and used as protection.

up.jpg

The inverted pentagram or two points up is governed by evil.

down.jpg

english.jpg

The pentagram with one point up is governed by God and used as protection.

up.jpg

The inverted pentagram or two points up is governed by evil.

down.jpg

Whew....creeped me out for a sec.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Kl ... California<!-- m -->

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I'm gonna look into this, i wonder how "active " the Klan still is.