Randy speaks to CNN

ER911ER911 Posts: 248
edited January 1970 in News
right now on CNN concerning Dr Murray etc. (eastern time)

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Ok. whats he saying?
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Can you let us know what he says as I am in UK don't think I will be able to see it. Many thanks
    Maybe he is telling CNN how his twitter was hacked, and how terrible it was for him. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Hey guys, I was just flipping through the channels and Randy Jackson is about to be interviewed now... Its about keeping Michael's mission alive. By the way I'm in Canada.
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Maybe he is telling CNN how his twitter was hacked, and how terrible it was for him. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    They just broke away from the interview for some breaking news from the president, so they will interview him in a few minutes...I'll keep you updated and let you know if they say anything of interest...for those who don't get CNN...hang on friends. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Randy donated $60,000 to a little girl named treasure, who was afraid she was going to die and she had a poster on her wall that said "still alive!"
    wants his brothers to get more involved in charities.
    he has a great deal of faith in the justice system and he wishes that they would have taken Murrays license away...he doesn't think Murray was acting alone
    Michael was very afraid for his life, that his assets would be taken away from him if he didn't do what "they" said.
    he thinks that Murray isn't telling the whole truth. as the investigation continues more will come out. He thinks Murray should be charged with first degree murder!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    now he is talking about the will.
    He would never misspell his childrens names in the will.. commercial break
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    His feet look way too big to be Randy Jackson! And he's lost mucho weight from the last time I saw him. And why was there a big crease just shown in Murray's hair right where Michael's burns were.
    ok...My brother was a great artist, a warrior, setting goals, more important he was a great parent a great son, a fun loving jokester.
    We are going to have a memorial at forest lawn, expecting a large turnout, of family and fans...fans can put flowers there.
    Now the family is going to continue with Michael's charity work.
    The family will come together and perform because that is what they are suppose to do...God's work.
    That's it!
    Hmmm.... that was just a weird interview!
    This interview has made me uncomfortable all except for that big crease in Murray's hair, that was interesting.
    This interview has made me uncomfortable all except for that big crease in Murray's hair, that was interesting.

I guess I missed that, I was too busy trying to type as Randy was speaking so I didn't see the pic of Murray that they showed...damn!
    I thought it was weird that Randy talked about the little girl, Treasure, having a poster on her wall that said "still alive", what was the purpose of saying that? Very strange...
    Hmmm come to think of it Randy does have the 2nd largest feet of the boys but they still just looked a bit long even for him and his weight has really fallen since his Get down with OPP goofing on the 3oth anniversary show.
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Thanks for the up-dates guys!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I guess I missed that, I was too busy trying to type as Randy was speaking so I didn't see the pic of Murray that they showed...damn!
    I thought it was weird that Randy talked about the little girl, Treasure, having a poster on her wall that said "still alive", what was the purpose of saying that? Very strange...

Well it could just mean that Treasure is still alive?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    did i hear him say something about being afraid his children would be taken away? also did anyone else sense that certain subjects triggered the tics.
    oh geez we are not going to go down the that was not randy road are we? i hope this will be somewhere where it can be reviewed.
    True Dancing...I guess automatically think of Michael still being alive, so I associated it with that, but it could be what you said also...just another "coincidence" thing to add to my list.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

WHAT A WEIRD NAMES... TREASURE, THE OTHER ON THE CARD... PATIENCE... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I'm describing Randy the way I saw him and if I upset someone in doing so I apologize. I think we can all go down whatever road we want to. No one is twisting anyone's arm to follow anyone but exploring and observing is the only way anything is going to be solved. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

WHAT A WEIRD NAMES... TREASURE, THE OTHER ON THE CARD... PATIENCE... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Captain Hook from Peter Pan is always searching for "treasure"?? Well.. im not sure, bue he is a pirate and thats mainly what they do right?
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    I thought it interesting that when Randy talked about Michael being a jokester, the O2 news conference from March was on the screen behind him.

And, hmm, did anyone else catch Randy saying "Michael IS...." during this interview? Was I hearing things? Did anyone record this to upload to YouTube?

L.O.V.E. to all.....
    I'm looking on the Cnn website to try and find this interview, but so far I can't find it, when I do I will try to post it, or a link to it.
    Truthseeker...I didn't catch him saying "is", but like I said before I was busy typing, so I missed a lot of the "details", that's why I want to find the interview so I can watch it again, closely. Cheers!
  • Randy donated $60,000 to a little girl named treasure, who was afraid she was going to die and she had a poster on her wall that said "still alive!"
    he has a great deal of faith in the justice system and he wishes that they would have taken Murrays license away...he doesn't think Murray was acting alone
    Michael was very afraid for his life, that his assets would be taken away from him if he didn't do what "they" said.he thinks that Murray isn't telling the whole truth. as the investigation continues more will come out. He thinks Murray should be charged with first degree murder!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

He also said something about Mj being afraid his kids would be taken away or something like that right? Did he mean they would be kidnapped?

Randy said, out of his own mouth, that MJ WAS AFRAID FOR HIS LIFE......why isnt anyone more excited about this statement????

Now we KNOW WHY mj faked his death.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Randy donated $60,000 to a little girl named treasure, who was afraid she was going to die and she had a poster on her wall that said "still alive!"
    Michael was very afraid for his life, that his assets would be taken away from him if he didn't do what "they" said.he thinks that Murray isn't telling the whole truth. as the investigation continues more will come out. He thinks Murray should be charged with first degree murder!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    He also said something about Mj being afraid his kids would be taken away or something like that right? Did he mean they would be kidnapped?
    Randy said, out of his own mouth, that MJ WAS AFRAID FOR HIS LIFE......why isnt anyone more excited about this statement????
    Now we KNOW WHY mj faked his death.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> you´re right!
    if he is not dead he is in a protection program for sure!
    i hope joe do something fast and maybe mj will be back soon...
    i really hope this is the case...
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MJ's kids names were spelled wrong in the will? Mj would never allow that?

Why has NO ONE said anything about this?

If MJ didnt write the will, then who did? And since 2002??????
    MJ's kids names were spelled wrong in the will? Mj would never allow that?

Why has NO ONE said anything about this?

If MJ didnt write the will, then who did? And since 2002??????

Well we have been saying it for months now... but it takes a Jackson for the voice to be heard in mainstream media. Its their agenda and not ours! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

How long before they say the AP is fake, someone admits to the ambo pic being fake, etc..