Randy speaks to CNN

Comments

• samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    Im sorry this whole thing is competely bizzare:lol:
    WHERE IS THE VIDEO???
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467

I agree! Why did Randy pick today of all days to go on CNN? It is getting close to Murray's court date, so I guess the timing is right...
    here's the video

<!-- m -->http://www.cnn.com/video/#<!-- m -->

I agree! Why did Randy pick today of all days to go on CNN? It is getting close to Murray's court date, so I guess the timing is right...
    Exactly! Who in the hell knew he was going on Cnn today? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Is there anymore parts that im missing?
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Well, they cut more out than they put in, imho. Maybe someone will upload the full interview on YouTube. Nothing about helping the little girl, the will, just about Conrad Murray. I tweeted CNN and asked them to please upload the full interview on their site. Nothing on YouTube yet.
  • imissMJ147imissMJ147 Posts: 123
    If MJ faker his death because he feared for his and his kid's life then, do you guys expect a BAM.? I mean wouldn't he have the same problems if he came back
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Randy has 60,000 dollars to donate? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    If MJ faker his death because he feared for his and his kid's life then, do you guys expect a BAM.? I mean wouldn't he have the same problems if he came back
    idk, this whole thing is confusing. I don't really know what to beileve and to tell the truth Randy sound so creditable to me <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    [youtube:2kd4j2fb]

thanks to fortheloveofmj74 on YouTube.

I'm waiting for part 2 to upload and I'll post it too.
    [youtube:3pqoioff]

thanks to fortheloveofmj74 on YouTube.

I'm waiting for part 2 to upload and I'll post it too.
    ok thanks, im confused <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    [youtube:1a583ew4]

Thanks again to fortheloveofmj74 on YouTube!
    Does Randy have a twitching disorder or Im seeing things?
    Does Randy have a twitching disorder or Im seeing things?

Might be due to his serious car accident in 1980.

<!-- m -->http://books.google.com/books?id=7aAwKk ... &q&f=false<!-- m -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898

idk if there will be a BAM but if there is, no he wouldn't have the same problems, he would be protected & Murray's trial if it ever happens will be a start to getting the bad guys put away, hense the whole "Murray didn't act alone" eventually other names will come out.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    What bothers me is Randy never said "Michael is". Everything that I heard at least in this interview about Michael was in past tense as if really talking about someone passed away.
  • Randy is jus playing his role in the hoax, I wouldnt ova react to this jus yet. He needs get everyones attention back on mj, cause mj can't do it himself.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    I would like to say that this was just a touching interview from Randy. (for me this is just starting to seem more and more like NOT a hoax) Randy spoke very very well in this interview. He seemed very sincere in his responses. I for one TOTALLY believe that Randy feels that MJ was murdered. DAM! I was shocked at the responses he gave regarding the WIll. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Out of all of MJ's brothers I do believe that Randy has/is MJ's biggest supporter. I mean I do not know any of the Jacksons on a personal level but Randy has IMO been there for MJ. I had tears in my eyes when viewing this.
    What do you guys think? DOes this still confirm Hoax for any of you? The closer we get to June 25th..........IDK..... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I have always said that (IDK)
    For me Michael is alive until I see rock solid proof and no Jackson other than him or any one else who is outside the family is going to convince me otherwise. It's Michael's word or no word. If I don't hear it from Michael then I take this to my grave when I'm old and over with.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    For me Michael is alive until I see rock solid proof and no Jackson other than him or any one else who is outside the family is going to convince me otherwise. It's Michael's word or no word. If I don't hear it from Michael then I take this to my grave when I'm old and over with.

I dont understand that, you just said a catch 22. If Michael has died then he can hardly tell you in his own words, can he? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • dead people can't tell you they're dead lol
    No they can't and laugh all you want. Laughter is good, BUT with at least 3 Murray's running around, flat mummy corpses, no body bags, elongated unidentified floaty things at funerals, giggling at a mans funeral over Liberian Girl photos, an ambulance that can't seem to go forward, a fake ambulance photo, a family that can't make up their mind if they want to be charitable or party down like it's 2099, impersonators photos on memorial stones, an apparant imposter Dave Dave and so on and so on......I trust no one but Michael himself and to me he remains alive and nothing and no one changes my mind about it.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Wouldn't Michael have updated or created a new will if he new he was going to hoax his death? Things just don't add up..
    The will is fake, yes, from 2002, and he had to know they were playing with him...If he in fact updated or modified those wills where are the original documents? I think i'm lost here
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I'm just going to put this out there out of sheer suspicion where the kids are concerned. When Michael was tried in 2005 for child molestation, it became somewhat apparent to me that Tom Sneddon and his boys had an agenda that went further than the naked eye could see. I have felt this for a long time but until this day have never voiced it, so hoax family here it is. The first allegation caught Tom's eye and he never got the thought of Michael with those as he saw it "Caucasian children" out of his mind. I am not saying that those are not Michael's biological children. But the point is, to much of America anyway, I feel that in the back of their filthy minds they really don't feel that he fathered them. Don't hate the messenger. I'm just putting it out there because even now, I still hear it everyday. Tom Sneddon is a racist pig and the thought of Michael Jackson, with all his eccentricities and his weirdness coupled with an abuse allegation against little white boys, was just not acceptable. He was determined to use any means necessary to separate those children as far from Michael Jackson as possible. That is why I believe he prodded those accusers and planted those ideas in their heads. He was so sure that Michael had bought some little white kids to plant in his homegrown garden for his varietal sexual pleasure, that he obviously felt it his duty as an upstanding Caucasian citizen right to use what ever leverage he had to ensure that that would never happen. I am almost certain that part of his hate and bias against Michael had to do with him feeling that Michael's own children were indeed not his children and he was going to free them before they became sexual captives at Neverland. The police, Sneddon, the media treated Michael as if he were a serial killer. Uncalled for and extremely out of the ordinary. If Michael had been found guilty on those charges as presented, he would have never seen those kids again. And I am certain they would have gone to major extremes to get paternity testing done and the whole nine in an effort to remove those children from the family completely. I believe that Bashir was of that same flavor and was planted to set out to destroy Michael. I might be wrong, but in my heart, this is what is believe. So to hear Randy make mention of Michael fearing his kids would be taken away only further relegates my feelings.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I know you think I'm nuts.......here we go......I posted about the name "Patience" under the thread about the possible note to us. Here I go again:
    Using that gematria site:

Treasure is
    107 = Treasure = hidden-meaning , Father's Day 2010, Evan Chandler, Earth Song

These are words and phrases that came up as a number match to "treasure"......
    I didn't plug anything else in.......they were already loaded on the site.
    Did Randy mention any other words that we have not heard of? Places? Things?
    Not a word addressing the hoax still?

Blessings to you!