Randy speaks to CNN

1235»

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I cant remember who said this but one person here said that Randy probably asked CNN to let him see the questions he was going to be asked.this is a nearly certain possibility. whether or not MJ was murdered these questions would be pre-prepared-if it is murder then Randy must be careful what he says for fear of tainting evidence & if it is a hoax then then of course he must be careful not to slip up! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

the same with the TII crew. the questions they are asked are monitored to within a inch of their lives lol.

the more time goes on the more i believe that MJ dont wanna come back and that they are "increasing security" round him to try and make us believe he is gone. remember he once said in an interview that he wanted to find a way to be "non visual" one day, to not ever grow old in the public eye but at the same time he wanted to see his children grow up? what better way to do it than to hoax his death, give his family and some trusted friends big payoffs ( i just heard to day that the family are being paid £10,000 a month to not contest the will!) & to live under a false name while maybe working for sony & his own company. the perfect solution for MJ! murray will get a slap on the wrist, Murray will walk out & it will never be seen again as long as Ben Evstad quits following him around <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> The movie This Is It was probably just that- a great gift for fans a final thank you, a "final curtain call" after his few years living away from us after the trial, & he will continue to make music or film under a different name or something. We will probably see him again many times but it will be like a "green man episode" or like on Janet's new song- just little hints to show us that hes still around.

OF COURSE THEY SHOWED RANDY THE QUESTIONS LOL! And they even got their answer BEFORE the interview! Same goes for when all Jacksons attended Larry King after Michael "passed".. You could see there at the bottom of the screen on those "labels" what were they going to say next (even quotations so..)..they very well know what is the interview about and what the questions are.. (at least in most of cases)
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    IDK the more I investigate this the more the thought of murder comes up.
    Randy said MJ feared his life and teh safety of his children....He is hinting to the fact that he got murdered.
    They are pursuing this whole murder thing like hardcore with Murray. IF MJ faked his death why are they trying oober oober oober hard to get Murray charged with murder? I'm just saying I think MJ might have actually passed...but it was def murder. I dont think Murray acted alone either.
    Only time will tell the outcome though.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    about treasure. in the gloved one part of this is it. zaldy is talking about one of the suits and makes a comment about the stones in the under part of one of the jackets. he said micheal suggested that they were sort of like hidden treasure or something like that.don't know if that could be a connection or not.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    IDK the more I investigate this the more the thought of murder comes up.
    Randy said MJ feared his life and teh safety of his children....He is hinting to the fact that he got murdered.
    They are pursuing this whole murder thing like hardcore with Murray. IF MJ faked his death why are they trying oober oober oober hard to get Murray charged with murder? I'm just saying I think MJ might have actually passed...but it was def murder. I dont think Murray acted alone either.
    Only time will tell the outcome though.

They are either trying to get him charged for murder because MJ was in fact murdered or they are exposing the reason for the hoax. & are pursuing murder because it's something they can't prove at the moment & if CM didn't kill MJ then he can get off. It really could still go either way. CM might be a pawn to expose the bad guys who wanted to kill MJ or were threatening him. Or he could be a fall guy in the murder. I'm hoping for the pawn role rather than a fall guy involved in the murder <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->