TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!?

Comments

• VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    What if Elvis and Michael recorded a song together and released this summer? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • iMISSYOUMJiMISSYOUMJ Posts: 580
    ^ If that so, I will be jumping and shouting like a crazy girl in my house! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Ts, does it mean "Thread starter"??? Just athought because TS is the one who would normally start the threads and then we read and follow along. SO, TS, thanks for guiding us through this tunnel we are going through. Your identity matters to us just because we want to know if you see Michael, or if you are close to him so you can tell Him how much we care for him and how much we love him. Other than that, you are a genius just like our MJ is.

WITH L.O.V.E.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    B = 2
    A = 1
    M = 13

BAM = 2-1-13 (2nd of january 2013 or 1st of february 2013) ?

Connecting it to this makes sense
    That little extended clip gives more insight then I think people realise. The term "to button shirt" in some countries actually means to die (kinda like the expression"pushing up daisies"). Now, as we all know Michael is a genius... If you take notice to when he says "I'm gonna button my shirt" he appears to be pushing his jacket together (as if buttoning it), but instead "unbuttons" the jacket and flings it right back open! (aka not dying!) So basically the act of him pushing the jacket together (as if buttoning it) symbolizes him faking his death because although he is saying it and appears to be doing it, in actuality he's not... If you get me (?). Everything we're witnessing seems to be one big illusion!

Then we have the clip of his feet at the total end of the movie (which is supposed to be from Moonwalker), but if you really look you can see that it was OBVIOUSLY remade, not to even mention that they added his laughter at the end... Uh, WHY? Lmao. Hmmm... Lets think, it's the END of the movie, so can we say that Michael is getting the LAST LAUGH?! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I can't help but to think of the Unbreakable lyrics: "When you BURY me underneath all your pain, I'm STEADY LAUGHIN!" *sigh* What a clever little man MJ is.

I don't know about you guys, but the entire ending of This Is It just sealed the deal for me. Just the fact that there is absolutely no reference to the major factor that Michael has "passed" doesn't sit well with me alone. We have that infamous "Love Lives Forever" line, where it clearly should have said "1958-2009". Call me crazy, but when a person dies who a film is being made about, or say it was their last film (if they're an actor) there is usually an "in memory of" or something of that nature, but with Michael we haven't gotten any of that! Not even an "RIP"?! Sorry, I just have a hard time buying it.

I think it's safe to say Michael is no fool, he knew only his true fans would stay for the total end of the credits to witness these things. They were clearly thrown in as friendly hints for us (what other purpose do they serve? I mean, really?). This way we can truly be apart of the "great adventure" and laugh at the rest of the world WITH Michael. Anyway, just my opinion.

or
    After the credits:

MJ said,

"Let me breathe in my own time when I come back in...I'll unbutton my shirt. My jacket...waist. I'm gonna look around a little bit, play with em. Snap my finger maybe and BAM."

Now you guys...I'm really excited about this!!! My interpretation of what MJ is saying goes like this:

Let me breathe in my own time when I come back in = Let's let Michael step back and breathe.

I'll unbutton my shirt = He's going to relax. Take the shirt and jacket off MJ.

I'm gonna look around a little bit = Now previously, I thought MJ had said, "move" but he didn't. He said, "look." Which is even better. Because it means he is looking around. He's watching and observing. Remember, he looked left and right as he said this.

Play with em' = He is playing with everyone!! Except us of course. Hehe. I believe Michael is just sitting back and watching the media. Like he said...he is gonna play with them. Gosh I love Michael!!! <3

Snap my finger maybe and BAM = MJ will come back when he's ready and it is going to be BAM!! Can you guys think of a bigger surprise than MJ "dying?" I can! MJ coming back to life!! A hoax!! I really feel deep deep deep down in my heart that the love of my life is out there somewhere. He is not gone. I feel it. And I think he's coming back you guys.

Ch'mon...you don't think KO would put this in the film if there was no possibility. That would be cruel. He KNOWS MJ's fans are trying so hard to make sense of this. And MJ knows we are here too. That is why the clip was played at the very end. MJ knows only his truest fans would KNOW something was up and not wanna miss a thing. It was his message to US!! I truly believe it.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uY_9y79I8M<!-- m -->

P.S. Here is what Michael once said,

"I've been through hell and back. I have. And still, I'm able to do what I do. And uh, nothing can stop me. No one can stop me. No matter what. I'll stop when I'm ready to stop."
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I´m thinking in this....
    "... and maybe then BAM!..."
    he say "MAYBE"... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I know he is alive, but comeback.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I hope and wish, but...
  • emeraldcityemeraldcity Posts: 222
    I´m thinking in this....
    "... and maybe then BAM!..."
    he say "MAYBE"... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I know he is alive, but comeback.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I hope and wish, but...

Mike didn't say "... and maybe then BAM!" He said "snap my fingers maybe .... then BAM!" He's saying that maybe he'll snap his fingers, not maybe he'll BAM. It's all in the way it's said.

I still have complete belief in Michael staging a return and I'm no longer hung up on the WHEN anymore. I think things are "simmering" at the moment. And maybe the saying "a watched pot never boils" could be applied here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    "An introductory course".... More and more each day, I am beginning to realize just how true that statement may be. I have a gut feeling there are going to be more than a few regrets about dismissing the Elvis connection. Bear in mind it's just my opinion, but if we can agree that MJ most likely planned this years ago, then the fact that this hoax and the information on Elvis was breaking news almost simultaneously speaks volumes. It would seem we are not really the catalysts in this project; Michael himself envisioned this plan and connected all the dots on a scale that has not yet entered our minds. True, he is only human, but we can also agree that he operates on an intelligence level of which most of us can only dream, and it is unhindered by guile, and the result of an innate innocence and purity of heart.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    "An introductory course".... More and more each day, I am beginning to realize just how true that statement may be. I have a gut feeling there are going to be more than a few regrets about dismissing the Elvis connection.

I agree..

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    True, he is only human, but we can also agree that he operates on an intelligence level of which most of us can only dream, and it is unhindered by guile, and the result of an innate innocence and purity of heart.

HE HAD THE TIME TO THINK ALL THIS TOO. HE HAD THE TIME TO OUT THINK THEM, THE MEDIA AND THE WORLD, NOT ONLY SONY... HE WAS IN THE HOUSE, lonely and depressed, using powerful drugs and anesthetics, leaving HIMD DIED OR WAS HE STUDYING EACH MOVEMENT OUT OF HIS HOUSE, OUT OF HIS BUBBLE AND WAITING FOR THE MOMENT ... BAM!
  • B = 2
    A = 1
    M = 13

In numerology though, numbers are added up until you reach a single digit UNLESS the digits is doubled as in 11, 22, 33, 44 etc. these numbers are called master numbers. In all numerological charts that change the alphabet into numbers, they only have the numbers 1-9.

The word BAM when changed to numbers would be:
    B = 2
    A = 1
    M = 4

Add them 1 + 2 + 4 = 7
    B = 2
    A = 1
    M = 13

In numerology though, numbers are added up until you reach a single digit UNLESS the digits is doubled as in 11, 22, 33, 44 etc. these numbers are called master numbers. In all numerological charts that change the alphabet into numbers, they only have the numbers 1-9.

B = 2
    A = 1
    M = 4

Add them 1 + 2 + 4 = 7

See you in July? What a shame he didn't mention the year <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    B = 2
    A = 1
    M = 13

B = 2
    A = 1
    M = 4

Add them 1 + 2 + 4 = 7

See you in July? What a shame he didn't mention the year <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I am so not concerned with the year of BAM? I just don't understand how that could be relevant when clearly he's trying to get people to think for themselves and not continue to be robots. There's so much going on in the world nowadays I just don't feel MJ's return is all that important. I know that he's alive and safe and that's what is important to me. Keep the Faith!
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Of course him being alive is what matters but the clues were left out there for some reason..
    B = 2
    A = 1
    M = 13

B = 2
    A = 1
    M = 4

Add them 1 + 2 + 4 = 7

I am so not concerned with the year of BAM? I just don't understand how that could be relevant when clearly he's trying to get people to think for themselves and not continue to be robots. There's so much going on in the world nowadays I just don't feel MJ's return is all that important. I know that he's alive and safe and that's what is important to me. Keep the Faith!

I think I have stated many times I don't care about the bam and that I care only for his message that needs to be spread worldwide. That doesn't mean we should take everything so serious. It was a joke.

• rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    And maybe the saying "a watched pot never boils" could be applied here

Never heard this one before, but that´s so true! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Wow!It's possible!
  • sonson Posts: 182
    "Yeah, like Elvis right? LOL"

Exactly <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    july 16th is coming! please TS...tell us something 00020.gif

smiley-vault-signs-096.gif
  • NeVrOzAyNeVrOzAy Posts: 58
    july 16th is coming! please TS...tell us something 00020.gif

smiley-vault-signs-096.gif

that would be so great ! i'm a bit lost <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Am I the only one who thinks this is too good to be true? Like with much of the hoax death, I find myself searching for reasons not to believe it rather than trying to "keep the faith". It makes so much sense that I'm starting to wonder if I'm crazy.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I feel like this
    [youtube:36a4b8zf]
    I feel like this
    [youtube:p7t9agqc]
    Are you the old man metaphorically?
    Yes <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Even more like this
    [youtube:3st06k2y]
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    B = 2
    A = 1
    M = 13

1)2+1+13=16;
    1+6=7 <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

2)B.A.M.=born after murder?? or back after murder??

other theories??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

*LUNA*